Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

NMM works fine with .rar , download the mod manually then hit the big green + button in the upper left corner of the Mods tab in NMM for "Add Mod from File", then point it at what you downloaded.

I haven't been able to get NMM to "login" on its own or use any "download with/to NMM" button on the Nexus for awhile now, I figured they might only support Vortex now but never bothered to troubleshoot it, everything still works if you give it the mod file yourself so I just do that and get on with the game :P

Ok... I got it from a different type of file and it STILL won't work, now it says: "A problem occured during install: This mod does not have the correct file structure for a skyrim mod that NMM can use. It will not work with NMM. The mod was not installed."

26 minutes ago, AaAShmo said:

Ok... I got it from a different type of file and it STILL won't work

Where are you getting these "different" files? ?

ZAP 8.0 is here on LL:  

The files you download from those links there contain nothing but a text file, directing you to the Mega site link and password to get the "real" mod file, as it's much too large for LL's servers, nearly 500mb.

Are you trying to install the ~192kb .rar of the text file? ?

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

Where are you getting these "different" files? ?

ZAP 8.0 is here on LL:  

The files you download from those links there contain nothing but a text file, directing you to the Mega site link and password to get the "real" mod file, as it's much too large for LL's servers, nearly 500mb.

Are you trying to install the ~192kb .rar of the text file? ?

Thank you so much, your a life saver!

Ummm, so the it will strip me, steal around 500 gold from me, it will say the vigilantes have caught me, and i can't move or anything, but there are no people who come to me, or say anything, no punishment, and no zaz machines... HELP?

3 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

ZAP adds custom animations so you have to go into Data/Tools/GenerateFNISforUsers, run the program at Admin level and Update FNIS Behavior. Then do a consistence check after and make sure you don't have issues.

WHERE tho? there is no just data\tools\generatefnisforusers and its definetly not in the skyrim folder

9 hours ago, AaAShmo said:

Can you give me a link to the folder it is in?

Do you have FNIS XXL downloaded from Nexus? If yes, you need to install and activate it via NMM. After this is done, you click on the tools icon after the light bulb and the text field in NMM and you need to configure FNIS. You find it - as Tyrant99 mentioned - in the  Data folder of your Skyrim install directory.

Then you should start FNIS each time you change something in NMM.

Hope it helps.

3 hours ago, mabuse786 said:

Do you have FNIS XXL downloaded from Nexus? If yes, you need to install and activate it via NMM. After this is done, you click on the tools icon after the light bulb and the text field in NMM and you need to configure FNIS. You find it - as Tyrant99 mentioned - in the  Data folder of your Skyrim install directory.

Then you should start FNIS each time you change something in NMM.

Hope it helps.

Yes thx to both of you, however my fnis is not in my skyrim data folder.

Okay, let me get this over here in the right thread :/

I think there may be a placement issue with the table in Riverwood, seems it would work better if it was spun around 180 degrees:

RiverwoodTable.thumb.jpg.2791dbeacde042d7132cde381c21dca8.jpg

As it sits now, the vigilante could not find a way to get behind the table, and ended up on top of it (and me) to mete out their punishment. Also it would appear more fitting/humiliating to have the restrained person "exposed" to the street, and not hidden back there between the table and building ?

You don't need to steal any special items, just anything you don't get caught stealing by the vanilla guards. Just when you thought you were sneaky enough to not get caught and hit with a bounty, you MAY have been seen doing the deed by a vigilante, and if they can catch you near any bondage furniture for a time after that, you'll pay for your light-fingered indulgences and get hit with something else entirely ?

Greetings. I just want to thank you for the wonderful mod and sory for my bad English ... I have a suggestion for the development of fashion ... I propose to support the mod Interactive BDSM 0.3 (used in PAH and PAHE) so that after punishment, the player not only hung one hour in the hardware, but was exposed from ITF, say, every 20 minutes. This would diversify the waiting period ...

Hey Tyrant

Just wanted to say great job on the mod - things seems to working great at least on my installment.

Are you per chance working on any additions to the mod? 

For instance incoorperate some elements of the mod "Hydra's Slvgirls" into it, or perhaps scenes where other NPC thiefs get the treatment??