Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)

1 minute ago, bearpw said:

I'm getting stuck in an animation loop.  being stuck in pillroy, and after being wipped, the npc starts beating the PC with a branding iron non stop for 10min+  this occured with both the 1.0 and the1.1 versions. 

What level is your character and how much health?

Ahhh, Ok. I originally designed it so that the heavier items like the branding iron and Cat-O-Nine would do damage and then the Scene would progress when the Player's health was < 30%.

But thinking about it, that's not going to work well for high health or high health regen characters... (Or it would take a while lol)

I think I can fix it by adding a timer, maybe ~60secs, and then making it so it can advance either when the timer reaches the end or when health is < 30%.

So I'll add that in.

The other option would be scaling damage to health/level, which could probably be done, but it's more of a technical pain in the ass to get put in place so I'll start with the first option.

First off, great idea for a mod. :) I've only had one issue/problem while testing this out and that was when I leveled up. My character was on the side of the mountain adjacent to the Valheim Towers sniping bandits in sneak mode. During this snipefest, I leveled up. (From lvl.1 to 2) Suddenly my PC was naked and controls were locked as a message about enjoying a birthday spanking came up. I had read the features list and saw where the PC is abducted by 3 kinky ladies to "celebrate"....so I waited....and waited some more. After about 3 or 4 minutes there was a female NPC walking up the road who seemed to be trying to walk to my character's location (on the side of the mountain) but the female NPC was having no luck. Was my character supposed to be whisked away somewhere temporarily during this "birthday" event or was the NPC needing to get in range of the PC and celebrate on the spot? 

@grundor67

If you see an actor stuck, I'd suggest waiting an hour and they should make it to you, wait 1 more hour if they don't.

It sounds like you didn't get locked in Furniture, so I'll check my code...

Edit: I tightened up the code logic and this should no longer happen with 1.0.3.

i really like the idea...

but still need lots of reworking....

just got snatched by vigilants in the middle of a fight against some bandits...

it turned out it were the bandits that had to punish me for stealing.....

and half of them still were in fight with me, so they just killed me while one tried to whip me....

in my tryouts, the vigilantes put me into the furniture started to punish me and then paused to let someone from IBDSM play with me and then continued....

but is it intended to get snatched for thievery about every 20 minutes, even if i have stolen nothing ?

or are those vigilants gonna punish me for each theft i ever did ?(well, looks like it )  could take quite a while for my 64 level char...

right at the moment i would consider it unplayable...

especialy the in fight snatches are unbearable ( had that 3 times  by now)

A couple of questions. How does this mod work with the Thieves Guild quests, where you have to steal some syuff? What happens if I give the stolen items to my follower?

And this leads to an idea. Could it be possible to plant items on NPCs so that they get punished?

wow, very nice idea - make a sense for hard t.ara work.
i had no time for test it a lot, i was "arrested" two times and everytime something went wrong. But looks promissing :)

1) (after teleport and sit in furniture ) npcs during scene (they talk about punish) was attacked by wolfs (im using some mod to spawn enemies) - my bad luck - but after combat npc went  away, i waited about 24h (24x 1h) and nothig happens. maybe it's a good idea to add security button tu unstuck prison and reset some values? or, change flag in scene property - combat can only pause current scene. Im almost sure, that wolfs broke show.

2) in whiterun i kill some npc and  (i had god mode (tgm)) i just stoped my walk and let guards to attack me. after no idea 15-60s i got notification - something about Vigilantes, controlls like moving etc was disabled, i was not telleported and definitly all was broken :) ...and guards still attacked me ...

Thanx for another nice mod, especialy, that makes use of another nice mod :)

Not sure if its practical, but i would like to see the PC gets walked to the punishment furniture.

And the message about not beeing able to be catched cause of some DCL devices appears to often..

Keep up your nice work (hope for a Brothel update soon :)  ) regards

BTW im finishing new version of devious training - one of feature in new version will provide is chance to get overlay with scar's after whiping. Now i made about 75 stages but maybe i will gain this amount - so typical criminals will be looks like human wreck. ?

15 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'd have to add some more scenes, but I could take a look at something like this.

The whipping should last ~ 90 secs, what scene were you playing?

The scene when the Vigilante brings out the branding whip. I tried a very early saved game, still same issue. I ruled out other mods issue, because, oddly, my Skyrim is running stable, with no crashes whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thanx for another nice mod, especialy, that makes use of another nice mod :)

Not sure if its practical, but i would like to see the PC gets walked to the punishment furniture.

And the message about not beeing able to be catched cause of some DCL devices appears to often..

Keep up your nice work (hope for a Brothel update soon :)  ) regards

I don't think that walking to the furniture would be very practical as it would introduce a lot of unpredictability. Where would the NPCs start from? Would they have a valid walking path? With 100s of Furnitures all over and some not even from this Mod that I have no control over, + randomized NPCs for the Scenes that could have start points almost anywhere (the Boat at Dawnstar for instance), it can get complicated... I can think of some ways to make it work, but I also think that it would be tough to get it all smooth. And since valid walking paths might frequently not be a thing, there would likely need to be a lot of teleporting anyway... So the question is, how much of a payoff would it be to have that feature compared to working on other things?

The debug message is an easy enough thing to fix. :classic_wink:

26 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

BTW im finishing new version of devious training - one of feature in new version will provide is chance to get overlay with scar's after whiping. Now i made about 75 stages but maybe i will gain this amount - so typical criminals will be looks like human wreck. ?

That sounds intense! I'm curious to see what you come up with. :classic_smile:

7 minutes ago, AlfaPrototype said:

The scene when the Vigilante brings out the branding whip. I tried a very early saved game, still same issue. I ruled out other mods issue, because, oddly, my Skyrim is running stable, with no crashes whatsoever.

Are you using the latest version?