List of Sexout Mods

15 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

i don't know what type of screenshots you need,

You know what - the pregnancy itself captured with confirmation that it's a game running XNVSE (preferrably latest one but 6.0.9 works too), nothing more. 

I know that pregnancy is working a bit rough now, and that you need to have an ova in order to get pregnant first, not like in 2015, when ovas were generating super fast on x% of fertility. I probably will extend "always become pregnant" and "higher chance to be pregnant" features to also affect ova generation, so it will be even more easier to get pregnant

???? Scanner says ovas generated just fine. 

and if you see a lot of stuff in your logs, then i'd like to see it too, because otherwise i don't really understand much on what problems you have and what is not working for you

I'm talking about ingame console and printed generic errors related to arrays, not logs - https://imgur.com/a/tN8mw37

Edited by Wired
я нарисовал тебе картинку
6 hours ago, Wired said:

You know what - the pregnancy itself captured with confirmation that it's a game running XNVSE (preferrably latest one but 6.0.9 works too), nothing more. 

???? Scanner says ovas generated just fine. 

I'm talking about ingame console and printed generic errors related to arrays, not logs - https://imgur.com/a/tN8mw37

I have tested everything on 6.1.2 and no array errors like at all, i can say that there might be errors on 6.1.1, because xnvse team decided to decrease amount variables that can be used in UDF, but it got increased back again in 6.1.2. So try 6.1.2 and be sure you have latest version of Preg
All other generic array errors is spunk, mostly nothing critical, and it should not affect any pregnancy stuff

Darn! I really wanted to use Breeder TTw and the Tryout Addon but they seem to not be updated. 

Edit, OK, so checked and I am dence. the addon seems to be semi patched. So only Encounters, got the two mixed up, can't be used. I am assuming that I cannot do the reverse, 2.9 mods with 3+, but I would just like it confirmed. More experienced with Skyrim than fallout. 

Edited by wolfmanjoe4
On 6/20/2021 at 5:12 PM, wolfmanjoe4 said:

Darn! I really wanted to use Breeder TTw and the Tryout Addon but they seem to not be updated. 

Edit, OK, so checked and I am dence. the addon seems to be semi patched. So only Encounters, got the two mixed up, can't be used. I am assuming that I cannot do the reverse, 2.9 mods with 3+, but I would just like it confirmed. More experienced with Skyrim than fallout. 

TTW 2.9 and TTW3.0 have completely different ID's, which means that mods for either will not work on the other.

Sometimes you can be lucky, but in most cases it just doesn't work.

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, loversolub said:

Thank, im use { mannequin race } this mod use another body and it works, but when im install type3 only does not works.

Make sure you don't overwrite the skeleton file.

Also Mannequin race is not properly recognized in Sexout Pregnancy/Spunk

6 hours ago, Spiders_Venom said:

I installed the mods i wanted from this list and SOFA, however i'm missing the master SexoutSlavery.esm and can't find what mod it has on this list or anywhere else on the internet

Sexout Slavery is part of SexoutNG and should be in SOFA.

Checked SOFA...  Discovered not all files had come through to the upload folder.

Please check in Both CORE and Optional. A lot of files and folders were missing, because MEGA apparently was being annoying.

Sorry for the inconvenience

From CORE

Folders 'Config, Menus, UIO' were missing and files SexoutSlavery.esm and SmallerTalk.esp

From Optional

various files, like MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp

58 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Sexout Slavery is part of SexoutNG and should be in SOFA.

Checked SOFA...  Discovered not all files had come through to the upload folder.

Please check in Both CORE and Optional. A lot of files and folders were missing, because MEGA apparently was being annoying.

Sorry for the inconvenience

From CORE

Folders 'Config, Menus, UIO' were missing and files SexoutSlavery.esm and SmallerTalk.esp

From Optional

various files, like MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp

ahh okay, i'll download those files from mega and reinstall them into my SOFA file

Hi there! ?

After 5+years going without modding at all or even browsing Nexus/LL or touching a Bethesda game, these updated compilations and guides are glorious! Thanks for it! ?

I just wanted to make sure..

1-) Basically, the first step is downloading SOFA (through Drive, in case)... Then, I should install it (Core+Optional, in a single zip) through MO2?

2-) After that, in order to have access to the sex mods, I'll then need to pick and install the standalone mods from 'Simple unimmersive mods:' onwards, isn't it?

3-) And the mods under 'Other Framework mods' are just optional mods that tweak the main ones in SOFA, right? Which I can also add through MO2.

Did I get these right? Is this the correct procedure? ?

Thanks a lot in advance! 

Edited by GrabaK
On 8/21/2021 at 6:38 AM, GrabaK said:

Hi there! ?

After 5+years going without modding at all or even browsing Nexus/LL or touching a Bethesda game, these updated compilations and guides are glorious! Thanks for it! ?

I just wanted to make sure..

1-) Basically, the first step is downloading SOFA (through Drive, in case)... Then, I should install it (Core+Optional, in a single zip) through MO2?

2-) After that, in order to have access to the sex mods, I'll then need to pick and install the standalone mods from 'Simple unimmersive mods:' onwards, isn't it?

3-) And the mods under 'Other Framework mods' are just optional mods that tweak the main ones in SOFA, right? Which I can also add through MO2.

Did I get these right? Is this the correct procedure? ?

Thanks a lot in advance! 

1) Install SOFA Core and from Optional: Choose the optional file you need. Most likely 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds' and 'MPO Scriptaddon AllDLC'
After that you unfortunately still need to use the guide from RitualClarity and install the Nexusmods linked in that guide, in the way he described it, because I failed getting approval to use their assets.

2) After that I'd advise installing 1 or more 'Simple unimmersive mods:'  to test the setup
After that everything is optional. Just pick and choose what you like, but the mods in those lists have been verified to work (*TTW might give issues if you install the newest version and the last chapter is unstable but really good stuff, that shouldn't be mixed with other mods for immersion)

3) 'Other Framework mods' is optional stuff. No mods depend on it, and therefor it can be skipped but, depending on your fetish, might make gameplay better.

*Sexout Drugging doesn't work with the latest xNVSE and JIP NVSE plugin.

**The lactation mods/Sexout Breeder. Read the description so you don't accidentally install multiple versions of it, as they will conflict with eachother.

Edited by dborg2
On 8/24/2021 at 3:29 AM, dborg2 said:

1) Install SOFA Core and from Optional: Choose the optional file you need. Most likely 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds' and 'MPO Scriptaddon AllDLC'
After that you unfortunately still need to use the guide from RitualClarity and install the Nexusmods linked in that guide, in the way he described it, because I failed getting approval to use their assets.

2) After that I'd advise installing 1 or more 'Simple unimmersive mods:'  to test the setup
After that everything is optional. Just pick and choose what you like, but the mods in those lists have been verified to work (*TTW might give issues if you install the newest version and the last chapter is unstable but really good stuff, that shouldn't be mixed with other mods for immersion)

3) 'Other Framework mods' is optional stuff. No mods depend on it, and therefor it can be skipped but, depending on your fetish, might make gameplay better.

*Sexout Drugging doesn't work with the latest xNVSE and JIP NVSE plugin.

**The lactation mods/Sexout Breeder. Read the description so you don't accidentally install multiple versions of it, as they will conflict with eachother.

Thank you a lot for it! ??

Just a couple more questions that came up.. ?

1-) Within the 'CORE' folder of SOFA, I see there is a 'T6M' Esp... However, I've installed Type4 body (which has its own base game outfit overhaul) and many other clothes adapted to it.. If I install SOFA at once, will it cause any conflict? (For males, I'm using the 'Improved Vanilla Male Body - Seamless - 4k').

2-) I've religiously followed the Viva New Vegas setup which already leads to xNVSE to be installed.. still, will this other 'NVSE Extender (aka NX) 18' be actually needed? I also believe, from what I saw, that thanks to it I have all the necessary Nexus requirements.

3-) All I wanted, basically, was to have access to simple (unimmersive), dialogue/key-activated sex animations (as many animations as I could add), which I could go back and forth between, without having it affect my existing bodies/textures/armors.

In this case, could it be an easier option for me to try is by installing these, in the order below?

Major • Sexout NG -> Sexout Common Resources -> Sexout Spunk -> • Mid • Sexout SexKey -> Sexout Store -> SexoutSex (in addition to sexkey + Smaller talk) -> Prostitutes (unsure if needed to maximize sex options) -> • Low • SexoutConsequences -> SexoutFadeToBlack -> SexoutLust

I believe this mini Sexout setup might let me activate sex with any NPC, pretty much, including companions, isn't it? Simply through dialogue or key activation.

Ps.: Is there something that allows for 'futa' characters instead of strapon? Or something that adds monster/creatures sex?

Many thanks again, in advance! 

Edited by GrabaK
4 hours ago, GrabaK said:

Thank you a lot for it! ??

Just a couple more questions that came up.. ?

1-) Within the 'CORE' folder of SOFA, I see there is a 'T6M' Esp... However, I've installed Type4 body (which has its own base game outfit overhaul) and many other clothes adapted to it.. If I install SOFA at once, will it cause any conflict? (For males, I'm using the 'Improved Vanilla Male Body - Seamless - 4k').

2-) I've religiously followed the Viva New Vegas setup which already leads to xNVSE to be installed.. still, will this other 'NVSE Extender (aka NX) 18' be actually needed? I also believe, from what I saw, that thanks to it I have all the necessary Nexus requirements.

3-) All I wanted, basically, was to have access to simple (unimmersive), dialogue/key-activated sex animations (as many animations as I could add), which I could go back and forth between, without having it affect my existing bodies/textures/armors.

In this case, could it be an easier option for me to try is by installing these, in the order below?

Major • Sexout NG -> Sexout Common Resources -> Sexout Spunk -> • Mid • Sexout SexKey -> Sexout Store -> SexoutSex (in addition to sexkey + Smaller talk) -> Prostitutes (unsure if needed to maximize sex options) -> • Low • SexoutConsequences -> SexoutFadeToBlack -> SexoutLust

I believe this mini Sexout setup might let me activate sex with any NPC, pretty much, including companions, isn't it? Simply through dialogue or key activation.

Ps.: Is there something that allows for 'futa' characters instead of strapon? Or something that adds monster/creatures sex?

Many thanks again, in advance! 

1: In Falout NV Engine the body type matters only for 'nude body'. The mod maker can choose to use a different nudebody template for the outfits. It will possibly give issues with the textures being used for the visible skin. The T6M esp is for support of the nudebody, if you use it (it's an option). The esp itself doesn't do much and will probably be overwritten by your own body choices. (I think I accidentally put it in CORE, but it should go to Optional)

2: NVSE Extender (aka NX) 18 --> You need version 19, which is already included in SOFA.

3: Sexout Sexkey sounds like your option. You'll get a random animation though. Perhaps the optional Sexout Anim esp allows for switching animation, but I never used it

4: You at least require: Smallertalk+SexoutNG+Sexout SexKey+xNVSE+ JIP NVSE plugin+NVSE Extender 19. You can add SexoutSexKey, SexoutSex, SexoutFadeToBlack

If you want SexoutStore/Consequences/Prostitues you'll need additionally: Sexout Common Resources, the resources for that (follow the guide: 20 or so mods), SexoutSpunk

You don't need SexoutLust as SexoutSpunk has a rudimentary lust-feature

5: I honestly don't know about futa characters. I only know that there is sissy-stuff in the forum. Monster/creature sex is already enabled in SexoutNG.

you can skip johnny guitar NVSE, and if you don't go over 136 plugins (esps+esms) you can skip the modlimit fix. Also BNB isn't a requirement.

The rest is mandatory if you want a stable FalloutNV and SexoutNG installation.

Also don't install NexusModManager, but get Vortex, FOMM or Mod Organizer 2 (i'll need to update the list of mods, I just noticed)

*Edit. Updated the first section and also improved the layout a little for other sections. Also updated the guide.

Edited by dborg2

It's only just occurred to me, but is there no mod that adds basic player masturabtion?

EDIT: Also,

On 8/29/2021 at 2:28 AM, dborg2 said:

Perhaps the optional Sexout Anim esp allows for switching animation, but I never used it

Sexout Anims, as far as I can tell, just lets you enable and disable animations.

Edited by Goawaynow