List of Sexout Mods

@dborg2:

I could have left well enough alone at presuming that the game was-- somehow-- previously patched and cut my losses.  But, going for broke in the sounding like an idiot sweepstakes, what is "GOG?"  I very well may have the version to which you refer; but, I'm drawing a blank as to what that is. 

I was modding Skyrim until Bethesda released the updated Special Edition patch and all mods suddenly stopped working; I'm almost a total noob at modding FNV after so many years away.

As always, thx for the information.

7 hours ago, Horror_Show said:

But, going for broke in the sounding like an idiot sweepstakes, what is "GOG?"  I very well may have the version to which you refer; but, I'm drawing a blank as to what that is. 

It's where you bought it. If you bought it on Steam, you have a not patched version, if you bought it on GOG you have a patched version

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2022 at 9:45 AM, Mark Antony said:

Is it currently possible for sexout pregnancies to be handled by cbbe morphs? instead of new outfits

Currently not, but we are majorly overhauling the pregnancy swapping.

You'd still be required to make the 7 stages of pregnancy (or however big you want to go), but won't be confined to only Type 3.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bury02128 said:

Sexout Willow and Vanessa are outdated. I wonder if  any one had updated plugins to newest versions of these companions ?

I'm unaware of them being outdated. How is it outdated? Does it conflict with new updates to the original mods?

(if so, I'll update the list)

On 8/28/2022 at 12:41 AM, dborg2 said:

I'm unaware of them being outdated. How is it outdated? Does it conflict with new updates to the original mods?

(if so, I'll update the list)

Willow is 1.10. Did not find issues with her yet. Vannesa's new version is 2.1 and it appears like sexout messing up her redressing. I had same issue like some one else reported on Nexus and it was attributed to Sexout.

3 hours ago, bury02128 said:

Willow is 1.10. Did not find issues with her yet. Vannesa's new version is 2.1 and it appears like sexout messing up her redressing. I had same issue like some one else reported on Nexus and it was attributed to Sexout.

I have seen no issue with Willow 1.10.  However, Willow can be a bit odd.  It's one of those "build a relationship" things built into the companion.  You have to reach a fairly high level of favor before she will let you remove/change her clothes for example.   What might be assumed to be broken for a vanilla companion may well be "normal" for Willow.  Having said that... best companion in the game IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much.
I have one more question about a minor bug I ran into in the game and unfortunately I have no idea which mod might be causing it. Every old woman has no body, only a head and hands. This applies to both clothed and naked models:
image.png.7b123ad057c8c656e76f430fae1a8896.png

I noticed that every outfit the old women wear has OW after the name:

image.png.a813df6b83cf620ab38975bbfe202296.png

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this error or which mod does this clothing modification? But it's not a major problem for me, there are very few old women and I don't need them for anything other than talking. It just spoils the immersion a bit when the head and hands levitate in their place ?

Edit: To clarify, the young women have no model/texture errors.

Edited by huhula
5 hours ago, huhula said:

Thank you very much.
I have one more question about a minor bug I ran into in the game and unfortunately I have no idea which mod might be causing it. Every old woman has no body, only a head and hands. This applies to both clothed and naked models:
image.png.7b123ad057c8c656e76f430fae1a8896.png

I noticed that every outfit the old women wear has OW after the name:

image.png.a813df6b83cf620ab38975bbfe202296.png

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this error or which mod does this clothing modification? But it's not a major problem for me, there are very few old women and I don't need them for anything other than talking. It just spoils the immersion a bit when the head and hands levitate in their place ?

Edit: To clarify, the young women have no model/texture errors.

I think that is related to the body type you choose. I believe 1 or 2 have different outfits by age. You might be missing the 'OWld' meshes.

To be honest, it is too long ago for me to remember which body type had the differences, so I can't really help you there,

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, dborg2 said:

none of these mods support base Fallout 3

There is a section for TaleOfTwoWastelands though

This topic is posted under Fallout 3/New Vegas so its difficult to find FO3 specific mods. Any relevant links to this game are most appreciated. 

• 1 month later...