List of Sexout Mods

3 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

npc need to go through the same calculations as player, it takes time and depends on settings of Spunk mod, if it set wrong it'll require a lot of time to make pc/npc pregnant w/o forcing it through console

I managed to solve the problem, I only have some problems with sexout intimacy, I can't use it, it tells me x is excluded and in certain npc when I keep the key pressed to activate it appears in loop x is excluded, x is packaging.

• 1 month later...

Is it okay to use FOMM and MO2 to install mods?  And the bodies are invisible during sex only head and hands can see. I browse through old comments and found same problem Im not sure if this is what you mean..

ss.png.78e73345860843a20e1ac727084fc700.png

I installed breeze body and type 3 for female. Followed your tutorial, it is my first time playing FallOut with mods I hope but... :dissapointed:

10 hours ago, pbelle said:

Is it okay to use FOMM and MO2 to install mods?  And the bodies are invisible during sex only head and hands can see. I browse through old comments and found same problem Im not sure if this is what you mean..

ss.png.78e73345860843a20e1ac727084fc700.png

I installed breeze body and type 3 for female. Followed your tutorial, it is my first time playing FallOut with mods I hope but... :dissapointed:

you can combine FOMM and MO2, though it will be harded to manage, especially when you get issues,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FAIR WARNING FOR EVERYONE HERE!!!!

One of the files/links listed from the SOFA mod linked here contained a Trojan inside of the .rar file and injected itself upon unzipping the archive and installing the file named "Core.rar" into my mod manager and game directory of Fallout New Vegas. It was so blatant and obvious even Windows Defender picked up on it. Luckily I was able to quarantine and remove it, but not before it began to mass replicate itself and attempt to infect multiple files on my computer. It was very aggressive. So just FYI to potential downloaders, just use the verified Wsex mods on the Nexus as they've been thoroughly scanned and cleared safe for use. 

Trojan Proof in CORE.rar.jpg

Malwarebytes Scan after the install.jpg

Edited by THEDARK117
17 hours ago, THEDARK117 said:

FAIR WARNING FOR EVERYONE HERE!!!!

One of the files/links listed from the SOFA mod linked here contained a Trojan inside of the .rar file and injected itself upon unzipping the archive and installing the file named "Core.rar" into my mod manager and game directory of Fallout New Vegas. It was so blatant and obvious even Windows Defender picked up on it. Luckily I was able to quarantine and remove it, but not before it began to mass replicate itself and attempt to infect multiple files on my computer. It was very aggressive. So just FYI to potential downloaders, just use the verified Wsex mods on the Nexus as they've been thoroughly scanned and cleared safe for use. 

Just to be clear, I don't put viruses in my mods. So it should be a false positive, or something weird that Vortex does with the rar.file.

I will investigate it though and see what file inside the rar-file could cause a warning.

FYI   Core.rar is the main-file from SOFA.

**Edit 1: SuperAntiSpyware and GData didn't find anything suspicious.

Luckily I was able to quarantine and remove it, but not before it began to mass replicate itself and attempt to infect multiple files on my computer.

It's a rar file with about 7000+ files. It is unlikely that it replicates itself, as it's 3,769MB big.

When a modmanager installs a rar-file it will extract it. which is all those multiple files you saw passing by.

it is also just a compilation of the sexout framework mods and requirements. if you don't want to install the SOFA mod, you can install the loose mods individually. To advise WSEX is similar to say 'The Ferrari was in a car crash, you should use a verified Volkswagen Beetle'

**Edit 2.. Also scanned all files that were recently added with Gdata and SuperAntiSpyware. No virus found.

---The Core.rar file is too big to scan through those online multi-scanners unfortunately. And I can't find the option to scan the file with my Windows Defender. because that turned off, when I installed a purchased antivirus.

---Also scanned all recently added files in an online scan and again found nothing.

**Edit 3. Made a copy of my Fallout New Vegas installation. Installed Vortex. Installed and deployed core.rar.  No issues/warnings from Gdata or SuperAntiSpyware.

@THEDARK117 Do you have Fallout New Vegas installed in c:\program files\***\Fallout New Vegas?

Edited by dborg2
38 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

My friend made me some custom animations for Sexout. Everything worked fine untill I started a new game. Now his animations have my character totally out of position, from 45 degree angles to being up in the air above the animations. I have tried everything to sort it out but nothing is working. The regular Sexout positions work fine and these new ones behaved up to the new game. It is as if Sexout does not apply its rules to them. Is there some procedure that we need to do to get them recognized by Sexout? They are supposed to be playing footsies and should be sole to sole.  Thanks 

sexout problem 822023.jpg

For problems with mods, I'd refer you to the specific mod-pages. I can't really answer your questions as I'm not an expert on the functioning of SexoutNG.

• 2 weeks later...

After installing Core, In the instructions it is says "from the Optional section you need a MPO ScriptAddon that fits your installed mods" since i dont have TTW that would just mean the "Base" and "AllDLC" esps correct? I also ignore the sexout esps and bsas that are also in the Optional folder right? After this I follow SCR resources tutorial? I apologize if this too obvious a question.

49 minutes ago, Wak0 said:

After installing Core, In the instructions it is says "from the Optional section you need a MPO ScriptAddon that fits your installed mods" since i dont have TTW that would just mean the "Base" and "AllDLC" esps correct? I also ignore the sexout esps and bsas that are also in the Optional folder right? After this I follow SCR resources tutorial? I apologize if this too obvious a question.

You'll need ; AllDLC', not base. If you also have SexoutTryout, you'll also want the scriptaddon for Tryout.

The 'Not script addons' are optional. You can install them if you want to. I suggest getting the 'RemoveWorkstation.esp'.

I don't know why but I don't have any sex animation playing. I can start the dialogue to have sex and nothing happen after. Can someone help me ?

Im new to moding I don't know what I did wrong

Edited by Kohliu
22 hours ago, Kohliu said:

image.png.02f98662f23650d7c81fafdd19310aed.png

image.png

Sounds like stuck sexout tokens. You'd need to go back to a save prior to the last moment that the sex-animations did play.

as for the plugins:

Disable Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32Addendum.esp, MPO Scriptaddon OWB/HH/DM/Base  (keep AllDLC and Tryout on)

opptionally, if you aren't using it's functionality, you can disable SexoutAnimManagement and SexoutPosNew.

***SexoutSexAssault.esp tends to break from time to time. you can disable-save-enable and it should work again. I believe somebody recently was working on fixing/improving it.

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Sounds like stuck sexout tokens. You'd need to go back to a save prior to the last moment that the sex-animations did play.

as for the plugins:

Disable Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32Addendum.esp, MPO Scriptaddon OWB/HH/DM/Base  (keep AllDLC and Tryout on)

opptionally, if you aren't using it's functionality, you can disable SexoutAnimManagement and SexoutPosNew.

***SexoutSexAssault.esp tends to break from time to time. you can disable-save-enable and it should work again. I believe somebody recently was working on fixing/improving it.

I disabled Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32Addendum.esp and  MPO Scriptaddon OWB/HH/DM/Base and SexoutSexAssault.esp,  it did not work. I also try to start a new game and there still isn't any animation

2 hours ago, Kohliu said:

I disabled Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32Addendum.esp and  MPO Scriptaddon OWB/HH/DM/Base and SexoutSexAssault.esp,  it did not work. I also try to start a new game and there still isn't any animation

You need these with Sexout Main File. Then you need a mod that will call the sex. Sexout Common Resources also has 3 parts (downloads) to it. You do not need these for basic sex but some Sexout side mods will. 

SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97.fomod

48 minutes ago, Kohliu said:

I tried and it did not work...

I played FO4 up to 4 weeks ago and knew nothing of FO3, New Vegas, modding etc. You started off with too many Sexout mods, 1/3 of which carried warnings with them. Are you archive invalidating each time you add a texture mod? I am only using Sexout 97 and the 2 , I offered you. I have other Sexout mods that add sex without the Resources setup and my sex animations works fine. Also, dumpimg mods mid game will always leave gremlins from them. You need to learn how to clean out the leftovers or start a new game with the basics. Also, where is any of these on your mod list? Most ( not all) are required for Sexout to work

– Mod managers like: Mod Organizer, Vortex. Personal preference is Mod Organizer 2

– LOOT. Can help you sort plugins (*.esm and *.esp)

– NVSE (=OBSE/SKSE/F4SE for Fallout)

– JIP NVSE Plugin

– JohnnyGuitar NVSE Another NVSE script addon, only for xNVSE. (Optional)

– MCM (The Mod Configuration Menu)

– CASM for automating the saving.

– 4GB solution like 4GB Fallout New Vegas Updated or FNV 4GB Patcher

– New Vegas Anti Crash (NVAC)

– New Vegas Tick Fix . If you still have New Vegas Stutter Remover. Remove that mod, it is less efficient and causes crashes in Windows 10

– FNV Mod Limit Bug Fix.Dpubles the number of plugins that the Fallout New Vegas engine can handle and doesn't affect performance.

– SmallerTalk or SmallTalk. I only use SmallerTalk, as I find SmallTalk too limited.

– Nude bodies for males and females.

– – NV Compatible Skeleton Required for Sexout animations and Bouncing Natural Breasts etc. Lots of body-mods overwrite the Skeleton with their version which is bad. So make sure to reinstall the Compatibility Skeleton as last mod.

– – Suggested for male are Breezes or Robert’s

– – For females are a ton of choices. Most popular are Type 3, Type 3M, Type 6, Type N

– – – Bouncing natural breasts (BNB) ‘Animations’ to make breasts bounce (Optional)

Edited by maddadicusrex
update
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, donniehinck said:

so for some reason the bodies are invisable just the heads and the hands u can tell the animations are playing just the bodies arnt there yes i downloaded nude bodies for males and females

Did you tell Sexout to use the bodies in the MCM Menu?