List of Sexout Mods

13 hours ago, TeamHentaiX said:

i got one question tho, for the animation to work do i need a skeleton mod cause everytime i activate the sex stuff, my character just stands still like a fckin prick.

Standing still is a script extender issue. Improperly installed or missing.  Skeleton issues usually are infinity boobs or dicks. 

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Standing still is a script extender issue. Improperly installed or missing.  Skeleton issues usually are infinity boobs or dicks. 

got a question - can i upload my data folder from my computer and you can see if im missing any mods cause im like almost on a scale of 1 to 10 almost 10 to just uninstall the game and quit to skyrim hahahaha

1 hour ago, TeamHentaiX said:

got a question - can i upload my data folder from my computer and you can see if im missing any mods cause im like almost on a scale of 1 to 10 almost 10 to just uninstall the game and quit to skyrim hahahaha

Open a thread with your questions for assistance. Load orders  etc. They will be able to go through it all. I haven't played the game in years and don't remember all of the in and out of the files.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:56 PM, RitualClarity said:

Open a thread with your questions for assistance. Load orders  etc. They will be able to go through it all. I haven't played the game in years and don't remember all of the in and out of the files.

ok thx, i will definately do that later today.

• 2 months later...

!!!!WARNING!!!!

On 1/19/2021 at 2:52 PM, Crooltool said:

xNVSE Is the issue,. my attempts to trouble shoot it led to a clean install with nothing installed but base sexout requirements and sexkey, and testing with various version of NVSE, sex only worked once then broke with every available version of xNVSE. The Powers That Be are working on a fix, but apparently its being difficult. Using NVSE 5.1.beta6 is the most current version to work with sexout at this time 

----------------------

25-1-2021 : According to Crooltool the latest version of xNVSE has fixed this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I would like to use this mod and in my opinion have installed all necessary mods at Vortex.
Unfortunately, this doesn't work and I can't see any reason why.

I installed a cheat-mod directly in the game file and it was available immediately.

I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas through Steam on Windows 7.

Please help me get it going.

(Google Translater ^^)

Mod-List 1.png

Mod-List 2.png

7 hours ago, Aven90 said:

Hello.

I would like to use this mod and in my opinion have installed all necessary mods at Vortex.
Unfortunately, this doesn't work and I can't see any reason why.

I installed a cheat-mod directly in the game file and it was available immediately.

I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas through Steam on Windows 7.

Please help me get it going.

(Google Translater ^^)

This topic isn't a mod's, but a list of notorious mods available on this website. The list itself isn't a recommendation, you're still required to understand what you are installing and how it is supposed to function.

First issue: Vortex doesn't show the order in which the mods are loaded by the game. Nor does it tell us if NVSE is installed properly.

For Fallout: New Vegas, older tools would be more appropriate. Personally I prefer Wrye Bash, it's a bit cumbersome but does the job.

If you are a beginner and have issues installing mods, I'd suggest taking one step at a time:

1. Install one component
  2. make sure it works, that the game loads it.
  3. exit the game, and repeat.

Once you get the hang of it, you could then add multiple components at one time.

As a beginner, I strongly suggest you read the appropriate guide. Some elements are referring to outdated versions, but it should still hold.

You have a .torrent in your list. What the hell are you doing?!

I used the list "required content" where every mod was linked.
As a test I had downloaded another sex mod to see if it might work with it and it works fine.
The interesting thing, however, is that the other mod doesn't need any additional content to work.

And how should I, as a beginner, know that the torrent file doesn't belong in there?

1 hour ago, Aven90 said:

I used the list "required content" where every mod was linked.
As a test I had downloaded another sex mod to see if it might work with it and it works fine.
The interesting thing, however, is that the other mod doesn't need any additional content to work.

And how should I, as a beginner, know that the torrent file doesn't belong in there?

BitTorrent is a communication protocol. You need a client to download the files, I suggest Transmission.

The torrent file itself isn't a mod. Throwing a soggy sock on the wall to see if it sticks isn't the way to mod your game.

I deleted everything on mods and ran again and I'm making pretty good progress.
However, I've come to a point where I just can't get anywhere.

The mod that can be seen in the picture does not say anywhere how it should be installed. Neither on the side of the mod, nor in the ReadMe file in the zip folder.

I don't want to go wrong now because I've come this far with installing the mods.

Can you help me there?

Skeleton.png

8 hours ago, Aven90 said:

I deleted everything on mods and ran again and I'm making pretty good progress.
However, I've come to a point where I just can't get anywhere.

The mod that can be seen in the picture does not say anywhere how it should be installed. Neither on the side of the mod, nor in the ReadMe file in the zip folder.

I don't want to go wrong now because I've come this far with installing the mods.

Can you help me there?

Skeleton.png

In the files tab you can click on manual install. This will download the file to your computer.

I don't know Vortex that well, but I'm pretty certain it allows you to add external archived-files as mods. One Pieve of warning with the skeleton mod. Some mods come with their over skeleton, overwriting this mod. Make sure this is loaded LAST on the mod-list.

I'm finally done with the mods and they work too. However, there is a small drop of sadness.
Mods work in the game, but there is the problem that my character cannot be seen during the act and the woman keeps her underwear during it.

What could have gone wrong with the installation?

FOMM.png

Vortex.png

3 hours ago, Aven90 said:

I'm finally done with the mods and they work too. However, there is a small drop of sadness.
Mods work in the game, but there is the problem that my character cannot be seen during the act and the woman keeps her underwear during it.

What could have gone wrong with the installation?

FOMM.png

Vortex.png

NVSE scripts not updated or correct, Improper installation of options (or not installing a woman body)

I have now solved the problem with the man, but the woman is still wearing underwear during the act.
I really do not know how to continue.
I deleted the mod for the woman, re-activated it, and installed others too.

But I am simply not given an option to edit the woman's bodysuit.

4 hours ago, Aven90 said:

Can anyone recommend a nude mod for me?
All that I've found and tested so far either don't work or are non-nude.

With the Mod configurations Menu, I have the option of adjusting the bodysuit for men, but there is no option for women.

Read, in the spoiler section: No 3rd party nude bodies are required if you install SexoutNG - Bodies

Any other request for support should be done on the proper topic, in this case SexoutNG's.