List of Sexout Mods

10 hours ago, Darkflyer1964 said:

Hello all, 

i have installed these 3 files and they want to have the sexout.esm. I do not have any clue, where i get this file or mod

Don't worry, but it seems you have forgotten to install

"SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod" from

and perhaps also the data-file   "SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97.fomod"

1 hour ago, ritalmao said:

Which version of NVSE is recommended? NVSE 5.0 or xNVSE 6.2+ ?

Both work as long as you get the correct NVSE-Extended (version 19)

most mods were made for 5.0, but a lot have been made compatible with xNVSE6.2+.  Biggest exception (as far as I know) is that SexoutDrugging doesn't work on the newest NVSE.

5 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Both work as long as you get the correct NVSE-Extended (version 19)

most mods were made for 5.0, but a lot have been made compatible with xNVSE6.2+.  Biggest exception (as far as I know) is that SexoutDrugging doesn't work on the newest NVSE.

ahh ok. Also, which file from Bouncing natural breasts is required? On the mod page, there's 2 main files and 2 update files.

9 hours ago, ritalmao said:

alright thanks.

do you think installing mods like like the heap replacer  will cause any problems?

I honestly don't know. It sounds good, but the biggest issue with Sexout is, that it sometimes has issues with dying scripts. Perhaps this mod makes it more stable or unstable.

Pssst...

Since FNV 4GB Patcher is on the required list, I've become frustratingly perplexed as to how one installs that with MO2.  The answer may be obvious; but, the solution isn't explained plainly enough for me to comprehend it. 

Do you somehow run your game thus:

First, make sure Steam is running. Then run FNV4GB.exe to launch the game!
You don't even need it in the games directory, just make sure FNV4gb.exe and
fnv4gb_helper.dll are together.

--FNV 4GB Patcher "Readme" file

...and stop using the MO2 Run button?  That sounds wrong to me; but, if it's wrong, neither do I have any idea how to start the game with MO2's launcher if I'm supposed to be starting it-- simultaneously-- by running the FNV4GB executable.  Obviously, the mod needs to be installed (somehow); do it directly, myself, unlike any other mod under the MO2 regime, or might there be a way to install it with MO2?  Then, assuming that it's installed, I would hope to have it run through MO2.  If that's not possible, how does this stuff run?

I do not, however, even know if such a thing is possible.  I.e., I'm essentially clueless and can get no further without assistance.

Thank you for reading this far.

18 hours ago, Horror_Show said:

Pssst...

Since FNV 4GB Patcher is on the required list, I've become frustratingly perplexed as to how one installs that with MO2.  The answer may be obvious; but, the solution isn't explained plainly enough for me to comprehend it. 

Do you somehow run your game thus:

First, make sure Steam is running. Then run FNV4GB.exe to launch the game!
You don't even need it in the games directory, just make sure FNV4gb.exe and
fnv4gb_helper.dll are together.

--FNV 4GB Patcher "Readme" file

...and stop using the MO2 Run button?  That sounds wrong to me; but, if it's wrong, neither do I have any idea how to start the game with MO2's launcher if I'm supposed to be starting it-- simultaneously-- by running the FNV4GB executable.  Obviously, the mod needs to be installed (somehow); do it directly, myself, unlike any other mod under the MO2 regime, or might there be a way to install it with MO2?  Then, assuming that it's installed, I would hope to have it run through MO2.  If that's not possible, how does this stuff run?

I do not, however, even know if such a thing is possible.  I.e., I'm essentially clueless and can get no further without assistance.

Thank you for reading this far.

It's a manual install. I usually put the files in the FalloutNV main folder.

you can then tell Mod Organizer to start the program by making an executable.

image.png

@dborg2:

I don't think I understand what you mean by starting the game through MO2 as an executable unless you mean the same way I run Loot and NVSE through MO2; but I need NVSE and this new graphics mod both running the game simultaneously.  Maybe I'm somehow overthinking this, but, how will the game utilize NVSE if I'm starting the game with the graphics program, now, instead?   Or, did I totally misunderstand you?  From the confused beginner end, it's hard to know the difference.

1 hour ago, Horror_Show said:

@dborg2:

I don't think I understand what you mean by starting the game through MO2 as an executable unless you mean the same way I run Loot and NVSE through MO2; but I need NVSE and this new graphics mod both running the game simultaneously.  Maybe I'm somehow overthinking this, but, how will the game utilize NVSE if I'm starting the game with the graphics program, now, instead?   Or, did I totally misunderstand you?  From the confused beginner end, it's hard to know the difference.

from the download page of FNV 4GB Patcher: "Automatically Loads NVSE or xNVSE if present"

So instead of starting NVSE through Mod Organizer2, you'd want to start the "FNV 4GB Patcher" through ModOrganizer2.

ps. FNV 4GB Patcher isn't a graphics mod, it just increases the maximum memory that FNV may use, because 32bits(default) can only take 2GB memory maximum.

Yeah, I knew that it wasn't a graphics mod, itself; but I'm hoping that actual graphics mods may run better if I use it.  I've installed a couple of graphics upgrade mods, but I haven't noticed much (or any) difference with them to date.

And I knew I could be over-thinking the problem.  It occurred to me that, if I ran FNV with the graphics patcher exe, it might just pick up the NVSE automatically from the file location, as is suggested by what you point out from the d/l page.  OTOH, I also thought that I could be assuming too much, and that what you just quoted might or might not apply when using MO2, MO2 use not generally being assumed in Nexus descriptions.  I wasn't going to go with trial-and-error to check it out, since I've totally and permanently f-ed up my installations that way in the past.

Anyway, thanks, again, for all of the help.

8 hours ago, Tinxi said:

Hi. What is the current status of these mods ? after many years i have re-installed New Vegas so curious about new mod developments, especially regarding pregnancy and aging/growing up features. Many thanks.

The list is still accurate and up to date. Sometimes the mods are updated and new releases are made. I try to keep it updated (at least on the Loverslab mod-scene)

17 hours ago, dborg2 said:

The list is still accurate and up to date. Sometimes the mods are updated and new releases are made. I try to keep it updated (at least on the Loverslab mod-scene)

Thanks. Where can i find more about pregnancy and growing up features here ?

2 hours ago, Tinxi said:

Thanks. Where can i find more about pregnancy and growing up features here ?

This is a collection of links to mods. The specific links contain the details. The SexoutPregnancy will show you, what you are looking at.
Note that not only the download page has links, but also the second post, because it was too much data.

@dborg2:

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong trying to install 4GB Fallout New Vegas Updated, a.k.a. FNVpatch.

I unzipped 4GB Patcher-62552-1-5-1618787921.7z to obtain FNVpatch.exe.  I put that in the location of my game's exe file and ran it-- and received a message that FalloutNV.exe is already patched.  I don't remember running FNVPatch in the past, (so, some other program patched FalloutNV.exe?) and no fnv4gb_helper.dll file was generated, making it impossible for me to install it (together with FNV4GB.exe) in my installation folder as directed.

Am I the only one who ever has these problems, or am I uniquely stupid? ?

Please take a look - https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68542?tab=description @dborg2

This mod adds an orphaned baby that can be carried around and nurtured by you, your followers or by a professional caretaker. While wandering the wasteland, you find an orphaned baby and take it under your protection, and manage the baby's health, hunger, hygiene and comfort in addition to your own as you travel. Environmental factors will affect the baby's needs, and your character's skills will affect how well you perform at managing them. 

A combination of these features with pregnancy and offspring mod as survival management is most appreciated. Thx =)

5 hours ago, Horror_Show said:

@dborg2:

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong trying to install 4GB Fallout New Vegas Updated, a.k.a. FNVpatch.

I unzipped 4GB Patcher-62552-1-5-1618787921.7z to obtain FNVpatch.exe.  I put that in the location of my game's exe file and ran it-- and received a message that FalloutNV.exe is already patched.  I don't remember running FNVPatch in the past, (so, some other program patched FalloutNV.exe?) and no fnv4gb_helper.dll file was generated, making it impossible for me to install it (together with FNV4GB.exe) in my installation folder as directed.

Am I the only one who ever has these problems, or am I uniquely stupid? ?

If you have the GOG version it is already patched for 4GB

I think that might be the case?

10 hours ago, Tinxi said:

Please take a look - https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68542?tab=description @dborg2

This mod adds an orphaned baby that can be carried around and nurtured by you, your followers or by a professional caretaker. While wandering the wasteland, you find an orphaned baby and take it under your protection, and manage the baby's health, hunger, hygiene and comfort in addition to your own as you travel. Environmental factors will affect the baby's needs, and your character's skills will affect how well you perform at managing them. 

A combination of these features with pregnancy and offspring mod as survival management is most appreciated. Thx ?

I have added this in the list of Feature requests. Can't guarantee that I will have a compatibility patch soon, as I'm currently working hard of MaternityPackOverkill and have already made plans with friends to work on SexoutBreeder next.

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I have added this in the list of Feature requests. Can't guarantee that I will have a compatibility patch soon, as I'm currently working hard of MaternityPackOverkill and have already made plans with friends to work on SexoutBreeder next.

Thanks so much! I am also looking to create some mods so where should i start from ? I am a beginner currently learning Python and Web Designing. My goal is to create 10  basic and intermediate level mods before December 2023.

10 hours ago, Tinxi said:

Thanks so much! I am also looking to create some mods so where should i start from ? I am a beginner currently learning Python and Web Designing. My goal is to create 10  basic and intermediate level mods before December 2023.

Depends on your goal and what you want to do with it.

I learned modding when I was digging around in FNVedit for a couple of years, making personal compatibility patches, and then I would come across pre-compiled scripts with errors and fix those in the GECK. and then I had a lucky break with Pepertje releasing MPO 1.0 and not wanting to make new releases for it, so I took it over (with approval).

On 5/29/2022 at 3:59 AM, dborg2 said:

Depends on your goal and what you want to do with it.

I learned modding when I was digging around in FNVedit for a couple of years, making personal compatibility patches, and then I would come across pre-compiled scripts with errors and fix those in the GECK. and then I had a lucky break with Pepertje releasing MPO 1.0 and not wanting to make new releases for it, so I took it over (with approval).

The level of mod's difficulty, for example.

I have started with texturing/re-texturing/editing outfits as that seems most easy. 

Someday i hope to make some major overhauls and script based effects.

Looking for beginner friendly tutorials and resources etc. Thanks!

"I have started with texturing/re-texturing/editing outfits as that seems most easy.  "

A texture editing program, and either Blender**+Nifskope or 3dMax+Nifskope would be needed. Youtube has lots of tutorials for Blender and 3DMax. Nifskope is just there to get some FNV-specific values set. I can help with those. 

"Someday i hope to make some major overhauls and script based effects. " This would be done in the GECK. the scripting language of the GECK isn't hard, but different, so it will take you some time to learn it.

**I use a very specific version of Blender because newer versions seem to have issues and you need a nif-support addon that only works for that version. (I think you are better of with 3dMax though)