When I first installed this mod, after lewding I would get a buff (or debuff) in my spell effects tab related to the sex act. However, some time back those effects stopped showing up, and I can't figure out why... or how to get them back. Is there a toggle I'm missing, somewhere?

Ok i got it now to run with SLIF but I have a question is there anyway at the moment to get it work without morph-settings/pregnant belly , because some NPC have randomly pregnant belly cuz of her weight or can I set it up so that it is only for me?

(,,Ok i got it now to run with SLIF´´ : just checked again all importent mods and updated them + clean new game)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, big fan of the mod. Thanks for bringing it to SE. Everything is working as intended, but with one hitch. Exactly one of my followers is convinced she is inflated, even though FHU does not show her as an inflated actor. This means that every so often she comments on her inflation...which apparently left such an impression on her that she is still reliving it to this day. Is there a way to reset an actor?  It's not a deal breaker (role play wise, she's just nagging me to let her get her 'fix'). 

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2019 at 6:15 PM, koloiplu said:

hello, everything seems to work fine but i got a little problem, when i enter the animation it remove my ears and neck from coco armor.

any solution? 

Chiming in here, user to user...

The animations in FHU appear to temporarily equip items in slots 48 and 54; those two slots are likely used by your ears/neck, causing them to unequip.  I have a similar issues with a different armor pieces and just looked into it last night; I'm no pro, but I've changed the slot numbers in use by the FHU animations with an ESPFE patch I created with xEdit, but still need to test it out, so I don't know if it will have unintended issues with FHU.

You could also change the slot number in use by your armor set, both in the construction set / xEdit and in the NIF files to not use those two slot numbers.

On 10/8/2019 at 12:15 AM, koloiplu said:

hello, everything seems to work fine but i got a little problem, when i enter the animation it remove my ears and neck from coco armor.

any solution? 

On 10/9/2019 at 8:03 PM, wtftesnexus said:

I ended up changing the animated equips  into magic hit effect "Art Objects" used by a magic effect and editing the nif files accordingly. This way they don't occupy an armor slot and there's no equpping sound effect either. NB this is just for CBBE SE

5 hours ago, wtftesnexus said:

The animations in FHU appear to temporarily equip items in slots 48 and 54; those two slots are likely used by your ears/neck, causing them to unequip.  I have a similar issues with a different armor pieces and just looked into it last night; I'm no pro, but I've changed the slot numbers in use by the FHU animations with an ESPFE patch I created with xEdit, but still need to test it out, so I don't know if it will have unintended issues with FHU.

You could also change the slot number in use by your armor set, both in the construction set / xEdit and in the NIF files to not use those two slot numbers.

gonna give it a try thanks a lot

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I ended up changing the animated equips  into magic hit effect "Art Objects" used by a magic effect and editing the nif files accordingly. This way they don't occupy an armor slot and there's no equpping sound effect either. NB this is just for CBBE SE

FillHerUp CBBE SE.7z 292.79 kB · 2 downloads

Even better solution.  Thanks Yinkle, I'll have to try it out!

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

yup

Any idea if a "hot swap" update is OK, or would a clean save update be advisable?  I'm guessing the change is fairly minor (though I haven't looked closely), so hot-swap probably OK...

EDIT: Just did a hot-swap, no clean save update. FHU/SLIF seem to be working as expected, just as before the swap.

I've gone through these ten pages of comments and my head is spinning  ?

All I want is the very latest SLIF-based CBBE version of Fill Her Up that is generally considered operating without CTDs. I got the base mod from the front page, but there are patches everywhere!  Which one is which?

If Zebruh or someone could kindly do us all a quick "Here you go" summary, that would be most helpful to me, and to others wanting this mod.  ?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a simple(ish) way to get Oral SL events to add to the Anal total (for characters that don't spit)?

After searching the thread, it seems like someone asked back in Sept 2018 and the mod porter couldn't help then; hoping someone's figured it out in the meantime.
Having difficulty following the script sources as it seems like the necessary parts might be handled in multiple places.

9 hours ago, wtftesnexus said:

Is there a simple(ish) way to get Oral SL events to add to the Anal total (for characters that don't spit)?

After searching the thread, it seems like someone asked back in Sept 2018 and the mod porter couldn't help then; hoping someone's figured it out in the meantime.
Having difficulty following the script sources as it seems like the necessary parts might be handled in multiple places.

SL Survival together with FHU will account for swallowing and belly inflation.

1 hour ago, Bopplehunter said:

Thank you very much for all the work on these great mods!

This is embarrassing.  I loaded the mod, by I do not even get an MCM registration event.  Does this port retain that LE Function?

In my defense to show I am not a total spaz, ABBA works just fine for me.   

It has an MCM. It can take a few minutes for the MCM to show up. 

Thanks for the quick reply.  Seems I have something blocking it of I screwed up the install. 15 minutes on a new game and more than an hour on an existing and I cannot get the MCM to register.

Update, I turned a bunch of stuff and it loaded.  Interestingly, something I was using also gave Live Another Life  a CTD when I activated the Mara statue.  

hello i am playing skyrim VR and i have the mod installed but the inflation and animations don't work.  the FHU menu shows up in the MCM and tracks levels.  i believe this issue is due to my bodyslide program missing the "build morphs" checkbox.  I have racemenu installed and i cannot find any info anywhere on why my version of bodyslide is missing this checkbox.  this is probably a very noob question.  maybe my racemenu is out of date as i get an out of date error when launching, but that is due to the VR version being outdated compared to regular SE version i believe.

ewegsrgsgsg.png