Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

9 hours ago, Kestrel77 said:

sure no problem take it,this is my test load order ,bcs i want look into which mods will works without any problems

skse64.log

Try loading Slaverun last in your load order. If, you are getting CTD only at Dragonreach then make sure DDHOTFIX is overwriting the DD packages. It needs to overwrite DD.

13 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Try loading Slaverun last in your load order. If, you are getting CTD only at Dragonreach then make sure DDHOTFIX is overwriting the DD packages. It needs to overwrite DD.

DD fix overwrite my files,i try Slaverun esp. at the end load order ,but nothing change?,but if i tried create new game last time this mod works and i have it only one CTD when i tried to enter Dragonsreach and later i install DD fix and it worked no CTD ,then i dont know whats happen now, i think maybe i will pass and wait for it uptade this mod 

1 hour ago, Kestrel77 said:

DD fix overwrite my files,i try Slaverun esp. at the end load order ,but nothing change?,but if i tried create new game last time this mod works and i have it only one CTD when i tried to enter Dragonsreach and later i install DD fix and it worked no CTD ,then i dont know whats happen now, i think maybe i will pass and wait for it uptade this mod 

Any mod which modified the Whiterun area?

On 8/25/2018 at 4:54 PM, Tron91 said:

Any mod which modified the Whiterun area?

i think only JK Skyrim and Rustic Windows that all i think?,but i consider with that what cause my CTD at last? mods outfits by rektas69 which adding NIOHH to outfits btw cheers rektas? great job:thumbsup: and finally when i again create new game(without this outfits mods) and do it quest on the last conversation with jarl when he told me that i must speak with master slaves  i have again CTD:joy: blink,this mod must be repair 

1 hour ago, Kestrel77 said:

i think only JK Skyrim and Rustic Windows that all i think?,but i consider with that what cause my CTD at last? mods outfits by rektas69 which adding NIOHH to outfits btw cheers rektas? great job:thumbsup: and finally when i again create new game(without this outfits mods) and do it quest on the last conversation with jarl when he told me that i must speak with master slaves  i have again CTD:joy: blink,this mod must be repair 

you better install the hdtHighHeels.esm lol

6 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Have been running these with hdtHH from the start. Didn't even install LazyHeels, RacemenuHH etc.

but i think RaceMenuHH is better now, only writiting rewrites on meshes and it is done;),but if regarding about slaverun mod plugin esp. dont have any HH effect ,so i dont think bcs of that?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, lostlegends said:

Managed to fix the dragonsreach CTD, but the dawnstar quests as a slaver seem to be broken for me, they wont recognise any slave followers.

Hello, I have a similar and different problem at the same time !

This is the first time I'm posting here. Usually, I manage to solve the problems, but there, I am blocked. The quest "Basic slaver training" is launched. Ok. I talk to one of my followers, ok. I go back to Bellamy who asks me what is her name (of the follower selected for to be trained as a slave), and here I have only two choices.

- The second that does not really fit to what I want (to be a slaver).

- The first one who says : "Uups... seemed like I lost her somehow. I will be back soon with her."

I tried with all of my followers. Nothing else happens, still "me" saying "Uups... seemed like I lost her somehow. I will be back soon with her." when Bellamy asks for the name of the choosen one, even if the choosen one is standing just aside.

So, for me, it seems that the "Basic slaver training" quest is broken because my (female) follower selected as a (futur) slave isn't recognised, as for Lostlegend with Dawnstar quests as a slaver. (NB: I had also the Dragon's Reach CTD, fixed with the small hotfix)

That being said, this mod seems to be great !

Thanks for your help and best regards !

ran the showquest command to use setstage to skip this problem, and found the slvsailor something quest. tried setstage but cant seem to get it to work, are the commands diffrent in SE or is it just odd stage numbers?

OK, problem with slaves not recognised continues, but showquesttargets to find quest Id. Then showqueststages to find stages then setstage to last one to end quest. Spoils the fun, but at least you can continue.

Got halfway through building the arena, then got fed up with being treated like some slut and tried killing everyone, unfortunatly there all essential. Male slaver story is too close to slave story in my opinion. I am supposed to be the most powerfull person in the game not some brainless moron to be orderd about by everyone. Also hate forced equiping of useless armour, This char is a ranger, so i dont need plate armour equiping. And may be because Im a control freak, but I dont like it when control of my char is taken over by the game, so I have to just sit and watch stuff. Its a game not an anim.

No doubt it appeals to many, and a really do appreciate the work. Without modders this game would boring, So thanks for the work.

40 minutes ago, lostlegends said:

Got halfway through building the arena, then got fed up with being treated like some slut and tried killing everyone, unfortunatly there all essential. Male slaver story is too close to slave story in my opinion. I am supposed to be the most powerfull person in the game not some brainless moron to be orderd about by everyone. Also hate forced equiping of useless armour, This char is a ranger, so i dont need plate armour equiping. And may be because Im a control freak, but I dont like it when control of my char is taken over by the game, so I have to just sit and watch stuff. Its a game not an anim.

No doubt it appeals to many, and a really do appreciate the work. Without modders this game would boring, So thanks for the work.

If your a control freak, why would you play a slave mod? Congo Ratz U win the award for hurting my head! the most today! P.S. im a control freak but when playing mods like this I view myself as forcing the player into whatever happens. 

1 hour ago, Rodenbach said:

Sorry for bad english... :/
I have a similar problem. I can't enter into Dragonreach for talk to 'Pike the slave master'. However, I haven't mods  which modified Whiterun, and Slaverun loading last in my load order.

I found the mod DDFIX to be necessary to enter Dragonsreach.

On 9/11/2018 at 12:29 AM, lostlegends said:

ran the showquest command to use setstage to skip this problem, and found the slvsailor something quest. tried setstage but cant seem to get it to work, are the commands diffrent in SE or is it just odd stage numbers?

OK, problem with slaves not recognised continues, but showquesttargets to find quest Id. Then showqueststages to find stages then setstage to last one to end quest. Spoils the fun, but at least you can continue.

Sorry for answering with such a delay. Not enough time ! That being said, thank you very much, I'll will try this. If I don't go somewhere with this, I'll put Slaverun Reloaded aside and I'll go forward in the game !

Best regards.

On 9/12/2018 at 2:23 AM, RamsesSilent said:

If your a control freak, why would you play a slave mod? Congo Ratz U win the award for hurting my head! the most today! P.S. im a control freak but when playing mods like this I view myself as forcing the player into whatever happens. 

To be a slaver and control your slaves I guess?

Anyway, it seems to be a great mod, but it's also really prone to ctd's.

I get them in almost every interior after talking with a npc changed by the mod and sometimes randomly too.

Dd fix installed, all necessary mods installed, load order is fine. I tried a lot, but I cant get this mod to run stable :/

While you can add extra locations, there is also a spot for excluding locations. I think I would prefer it if Slaverun worked in such a manner, having pockets of "resistance" while having the majority of the world (including not designated locations such as roads) being under this law so that patrols could stop you/capture you. Is there any way to blanket all of Skyrim under this law (of course respecting excludelocations) outside of adding each individual location? If it must be done in this way, how does one tackle unnamed wilderness? "Skyrim"?

So far, the only solution I have had is to use Random Sex to support this mod in areas where it isn't detecting Slaverun, but the problem with that is the aforementioned mod is far less selective, resulting in your follower running into the middle of town to participate in an orgy instead of being any practical help.

Do locations work properly in SSE? I have noted that excludelocations works fine, I was able to get The Bannered Mare to respect the laws. However, I cannot seem to get Vilemyr Inn to follow the laws. I have tried a new character to redo the laws, but it doesn't seem to change anything.  I have included my testing list for reference in case I have some small oversight.

Spoiler

"whiterunlocations" :
        [
            "Anga's Mill",
            "Battle-Born Farm",
            "Black-Briar Lodge",
            "Brandy-Mug Farm",
            "Braidwood Inn",
            "Breezehome",
            "Cedric's Trading Stop",
            "Chillfurrow Farm",
            "Chillfurrow Farm Interior",