On 6/21/2022 at 8:28 PM, wm46 said:

It's been quite the length of time since I last did anything with my patch, shoutouts to the people who won't shut up and keep bugging me in my DMs that this patch doesn't work for VR users (I kid, I kid...). Before I get on with the post, I'm going to self congratulate myself on 2,000 downloads, I never thought a patch for a niche fetish mod would have this much traction; it's a shame I have to reset the download counter.

MME SLIF Compatibility Patch & Morph Editor - Version 3.0

image.png.5960fe5c31ec844c905b7912656d5651.png

What is it?

This is a patch for Milk Mod Economy SE that allows you to modify the visual morphing effects of all aspects of MME: milk based growth, level based growth, and lactacid based growth. This patch integrates the morph calls using Sexlab Inflation Framework which allows you to view a breakdown of all applied morphs, and allows me to use a bunch of handy functions that make my life easier when scripting this.

Everything about this patch is accessed through the MCM, "MilkMod Morph Editor". The MCM is broken down into three main tabs (Milk Morphs, Lactacid Morphs, Level Morphs) that have initially empty lists that allow you to specify what body morphs and the strength of body morphs to be applied from each of the effects. This method of morphing will work for ANY body type (UUNP, 3BBB, 3BA, BHUNP) with ANY slider mods (think PuffyNipplesCBBE), so as long as you properly type in the internal morph names for the morphs you use.

How to use it?

For a step-by-step instruction, along with how to look up internal morph names, see my profile signature. The quick jist: Open up the tab in the MCM for the method of applying morphs, type in the internal morph name at the text entry field at the top of the page, and then adjust the morph's intensity using the morph amount percentage slider that appears below. You can remove morphs from each list by typing the name into the input field again.

There are four special commands you can input into each page. The first is "ifuckedup", which will delete all morph entries on every page, resetting the mod to the initial state. The other three, "copyfrommilk", "copyfromlact", and "copyfromlevel", are a copy and paste function that will replace all the morphs on your current page with the morphs from the page in the command.

NEW in V3: You can now import and export your morphs to an external JSON file, and lazy users can use my pre-defined list of 3BA morphs without spending hours looking up morphs and tweaking. To save: Just use the mod as you normally would to make your preset, then go to the Save/Load tab and click the save option. Loading is as simple as clicking the load button. The files are stored in "data\SKSE\Plugins\MME Config\". This now means VR users can use my mod by setting up a morph list JSON outside of Skyrim (untested though, not buying a VR headset).

Changelog

v3.0 - Added saving and loading of morph lists, added a default morph list that users can apply without having to go through the hassle of setting up the mod itself.

v2.1 - Fixed an issue with lactacid and level morphs not being removed properly after removing them from the morph list.

v2.0 - Split milk morphs and level morphs, you can now assign different morphs to each. Each morph category now gets its own SLIF category so that you can apply the same morphs to each. Added three new commands to the input screen: copyfrommilk, copyfromlact, copyfromlevel. They copy from the category typed and paste it into your currently opened category. Increased the max amount of morphs to 50.

Known Issues

1. After adding or removing morphs the resulting final morph will always be wrong after the very first change. This is an issue with SLIF where it does not queue unregister and morph commands, so morphs will be removed as they are added on the first time. Changing morph amounts is fine though.

2. The splitting of level and milk morphs for volumetric breast scaling is not perfect, and as you gain large amounts of milk the level share of the morphs will reduce to near zero. As an example: If you have nipple size to increase with level but not with milk, as you gain more milk your nipples will actually shrink back down to normal size when using volumetric scaling.

3. If you play with a cap on the max breast size (a standard MME setting), level and milk morph splitting will also start to get weird once you hit the maximum size limit. If you do play with a maximum size limit, I suggest you keep level and milk morphs the same.

4. VR is a mistake. (Please report any VR issues) 

MME Config Menu v3.0.zip 18.28 kB · 1,036 downloads

Hello, I've been trying for ages to get milk mod morphs and scaling to work. If anyone has any info on how they got this to work with 3ba, I would appreciate some information. Closest I've got was getting scaling but only if characters were not wearing clothes, though I know for sure the clothing was 3ba compatible and had hdt. Even belly nodes work, but not breast. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Night Driver said:

Hello, I've been trying for ages to get milk mod morphs and scaling to work. If anyone has any info on how they got this to work with 3ba, I would appreciate some information. Closest I've got was getting scaling but only if characters were not wearing clothes, though I know for sure the clothing was 3ba compatible and had hdt. Even belly nodes work, but not breast. Thanks.

there's a slif patch on

Spoiler

schaken-mods

it works, although you might need to move some files around to make sure they overwrite things properly

On 14/1/2023 at 23:14, MRGBHC said:

Las cuiras de ordeño son una herramienta que se usa para recolectar la leche en jarras cuando te auto ordeñas (sin, tu leche ? desaparece). También hay una opción de configuración para vender la leche de tus cuiras al pueblo más cercano.

I didn't know that, I was also wondering about the milk trade, I don't understand how it works and how to sell milk?

Hi,

Thanks for continuing to support and answer so many questions on this mod.  It is one of the mainstays I've tried to keep going throughout the years.  I asked this over on the SL Inflation thread too but was hoping maybe someone on the MME side might have some ideas.

I recently reinstalled Skyrim and went with an AE install, using the 3BA body.  I've gotten MME installed, and trying to make the breast changes work through SLIF, which has taken a lot of reading through threads to figure out.  At this point I am seeing the player's breasts change, but only when you change armor.  It appears to correctly adjust the breasts both when naked and when in clothes armor, but the changes only happen when you change that equipment, its as if the event call to update the body doesn't register until the armor change happens.  I'm pretty sure this used to work on a previous install, so I'm not sure if some other combination of settings or mods might be interfering (also setting up SLIF seems like I'm throwing switches sometimes hoping for the right effect.)

I tried switching over to the bodymorph mod that is posted in this thread, and other than it having a very different default preset on the sizes (which I was able to tweak and see updates to), it's giving me the same behavior where it requires an armor/clothes change for the breasts to actually visually update.   I know reading through the thread that there was a comment that it may have issues with AE, but I was hoping to make this work and would greatly appreciate if anyone had any ideas other than just changing my armor every few minutes :)

11 hours ago, Vbarding said:

Hi,

Thanks for continuing to support and answer so many questions on this mod.  It is one of the mainstays I've tried to keep going throughout the years.  I asked this over on the SL Inflation thread too but was hoping maybe someone on the MME side might have some ideas.

I recently reinstalled Skyrim and went with an AE install, using the 3BA body.  I've gotten MME installed, and trying to make the breast changes work through SLIF, which has taken a lot of reading through threads to figure out.  At this point I am seeing the player's breasts change, but only when you change armor.  It appears to correctly adjust the breasts both when naked and when in clothes armor, but the changes only happen when you change that equipment, its as if the event call to update the body doesn't register until the armor change happens.  I'm pretty sure this used to work on a previous install, so I'm not sure if some other combination of settings or mods might be interfering (also setting up SLIF seems like I'm throwing switches sometimes hoping for the right effect.)

I tried switching over to the bodymorph mod that is posted in this thread, and other than it having a very different default preset on the sizes (which I was able to tweak and see updates to), it's giving me the same behavior where it requires an armor/clothes change for the breasts to actually visually update.   I know reading through the thread that there was a comment that it may have issues with AE, but I was hoping to make this work and would greatly appreciate if anyone had any ideas other than just changing my armor every few minutes :)

guess you need to study slif settings more, try without slif?

On 2/6/2023 at 3:49 AM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Any major plugins and non-download section files i should be aware of?

Haven't browsing MME SE thread for long, so i should question any major contributions from others.

It depends on if you are looking for something specific. There are some small tweak mods like changing the dialog options by me.

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

3BA body only works with mme bodysmorph

As mentioned, I am using the bodysmorph patch.  I had followed the instructions from the main page of this mod (that links out to the 3bbb thread) , and had started by trying those settings and the bodymorph option in SLIF (which I believe I've found threads saying that is the only way to make it work with 3BA - so that's what I've been doing).

I have had that working in the past install with just SE instead of AE, it's only after I upgraded to AE with my more recent re-install of Skyrim that it's no longer working.  I also tried the MME bodymorph mod that adds it's own MCM (was posted in this thread quite a few pages back).  But with both the original instructions and that second mod, while I am seeing the breast changes happen to the nude body and clothing/armor, so the morphs are working, they aren't automatically being applied when the milk generation event fires.  So you have to change your outfit to see any changes.

I spent a few more hours trying changes to settings, searching more threads, and I think I finally found an answer in a thread for a different mod seeing the same behavior.  One of the mods that had to be updated for AE was EngineFixes as it needed a new DLL.  And based on this thread for Fill her Up Baka where they were seeing the same behavior, it appears removing that mod fixes the issue...

I tested that out and it does in fact appear to have resolved the issue, although it's not truly ideal as I don't know that you'd want to give up EngineFixes ?  

Hopefully this might help anyone else running into the issue, although I'm not sure if there are any ideas for other ways to work around that.

1 hour ago, Vbarding said:

As mentioned, I am using the bodysmorph patch.  I had followed the instructions from the main page of this mod (that links out to the 3bbb thread) , and had started by trying those settings and the bodymorph option in SLIF (which I believe I've found threads saying that is the only way to make it work with 3BA - so that's what I've been doing).

I have had that working in the past install with just SE instead of AE, it's only after I upgraded to AE with my more recent re-install of Skyrim that it's no longer working.  I also tried the MME bodymorph mod that adds it's own MCM (was posted in this thread quite a few pages back).  But with both the original instructions and that second mod, while I am seeing the breast changes happen to the nude body and clothing/armor, so the morphs are working, they aren't automatically being applied when the milk generation event fires.  So you have to change your outfit to see any changes.

I spent a few more hours trying changes to settings, searching more threads, and I think I finally found an answer in a thread for a different mod seeing the same behavior.  One of the mods that had to be updated for AE was EngineFixes as it needed a new DLL.  And based on this thread for Fill her Up Baka where they were seeing the same behavior, it appears removing that mod fixes the issue...

I tested that out and it does in fact appear to have resolved the issue, although it's not truly ideal as I don't know that you'd want to give up EngineFixes ?  

Hopefully this might help anyone else running into the issue, although I'm not sure if there are any ideas for other ways to work around that.

I am using 3BA, MME, SLIF and FHU.

It works, took ages to get it going. Two tips - Search the SLIF thread for Tullius. Its a profile that you select in SLIF geared for 3BA. In the MME thread, there is another mod for 3BA that allows for setting 3BA sliders to be used with 3BA and the values you want for the sliders. Make sure it overwrites all the 3BA mods. My mistake was letting MME mods overwrite it.

6 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I am using 3BA, MME, SLIF and FHU.

It works, took ages to get it going. Two tips - Search the SLIF thread for Tullius. Its a profile that you select in SLIF geared for 3BA. In the MME thread, there is another mod for 3BA that allows for setting 3BA sliders to be used with 3BA and the values you want for the sliders. Make sure it overwrites all the 3BA mods. My mistake was letting MME mods overwrite it.

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up but that is exactly what I'm using, as it's the setup called out in my last post.  Again, it does work to change the body, but you have to change the armor for it to actually apply any updates from milk generation (and after further testing, it appears to also impact things like pregnancy too - although I'm using Fertility mod).  Again, the problem is not with the morphs not working at all, it's with them not automatically updating as you play - and requiring constant changes to armor/clothes to trigger the updates due to additional milk generation or being milked.

I'd be curious if you are on AE and if so, are you using the newest version of EngineFixes?  If so, that would be more analogous to my situation, and if it is working for you then that would indicate there is something more involved.  If not, then I'm back to assuming the problem is something with EngineFixes/RaceMenu morphing being broken with the AE updates.

42 minutes ago, Vbarding said:

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up but that is exactly what I'm using, as it's the setup called out in my last post.  Again, it does work to change the body, but you have to change the armor for it to actually apply any updates from milk generation (and after further testing, it appears to also impact things like pregnancy too - although I'm using Fertility mod).  Again, the problem is not with the morphs not working at all, it's with them not automatically updating as you play - and requiring constant changes to armor/clothes to trigger the updates due to additional milk generation or being milked.

I'd be curious if you are on AE and if so, are you using the newest version of EngineFixes?  If so, that would be more analogous to my situation, and if it is working for you then that would indicate there is something more involved.  If not, then I'm back to assuming the problem is something with EngineFixes/RaceMenu morphing being broken with the AE updates.

It updates for me as I play, but I'm a SE kid, not AE. My recommendation is use the roll back mod and stick on SE for now...

• 2 weeks later...

So i have 3BA with HDT and i'm not using SLIF. I think i only now got bodyscaling to work, does this mod list look right?

mme_mods.png.de566ab0806daa00625c9c9d6b0c0327.png

Previously i had the Scripts after Bodymorph but that made the scaling not do anything. I checked the source and they have function that is completely different.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

So i have 3BA with HDT and i'm not using SLIF. I think i only now got bodyscaling to work, does this mod list look right?

mme_mods.png.de566ab0806daa00625c9c9d6b0c0327.png

Previously i had the Scripts after Bodymorph but that made the scaling not do anything. I checked the source and they have function that is completely different.

yes

8 hours ago, Skypo said:

Maybe I just didn't find it, but would it be possible to make a spell like "milk-a-friend" but "milk-all-friends-around-me-at-once"? Like with an area effect?
I'm running around with 10 companions and they are all milk maids ?
Really nice mod!

go to a forge.  Build 10 milk cuirass, then equip on followers.  In mcm settings set that cuirass to auto milking.  Set mobile milking animation to none.  Then when their boobs fill up with milk they will be auto milked as you walk around Skyrim.