3 hours ago, TiredGamer said:

I did.

The files are the same, but the paths are different.

I don't know, but I'm afraid that both are referenced by scripts and if I delete one of them, the game will crash.

you wont know if it'll crash or not if you dont try

On 5/10/2023 at 7:12 PM, XxX_PrOgAmEr420_XxX said:

If anyone wants it, I made a patch (VERY code inspired from Bathing in skyrim tweaked se edition) that fixes the milk body texture weird gray effect by switching from a magic effect shader to a racemenu overlay. I dont know much of anything about esps and papyrus but it works for me.

Incompatible with other patches modifying MilkMCM and MilkQUEST scripts.

EDIT: fixed the horrendous 3 am code missing an addspell after orgasm. If you cant remove the overlay through the MCM, simply set milkfx bodypaint in racemenu to default. Also included AI upscaled textures that I think look better.

MME Racemenu Overlay Patch.rar 1.28 MB · 2 downloads

Right as I decide to go looking for this exact thing, I find you uploaded it just a day before, thanks.

Hello, I'm back unfortunately. I've fixed my vanity issues to now break the mod. I am receiving the 'MilkModPollInterval=0, Mod is broken' error. All I know that is wrong is that nobody will use pumps, when I try to use I get shifted to third person for a bit and put back. I thought it would be an animation error, until I saw that the debug milking spells work fine. The other thing I noticed is when i used the notification key, it would only ever target myself. I've tried reinstallation, checking load orders and new games but nothing fixes it. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks for your work Ed86

hey there! i have this and PAHE installed, got one of my slaves to become a maid - but whenever she gets milked, it says "(number) Milk has been added to container"...  And I can't find where the hell the milk goes. It's not in her inventory, its not in my PC inventory. Is there somewhere i need to be looking for this milk or is it poofing from existence? 

This has happened both with a milk pump i placed down (with decorator helper) and the milking cuirass. 

Also read there's a "legitimate" way to place milk pumps with Campfire? but not sure where to get those blueprints 

3 hours ago, emvnox said:

hey there! i have this and PAHE installed, got one of my slaves to become a maid - but whenever she gets milked, it says "(number) Milk has been added to container"...  And I can't find where the hell the milk goes. It's not in her inventory, its not in my PC inventory. Is there somewhere i need to be looking for this milk or is it poofing from existence? 

This has happened both with a milk pump i placed down (with decorator helper) and the milking cuirass. 

Also read there's a "legitimate" way to place milk pumps with Campfire? but not sure where to get those blueprints 

convert them from slave to milkmaid

Hello,

I have an issue with using the milk pumps.

Everything else in the mod seems to work fine, but when using a milk pump in cities, the camera gets locked in a single place (the PC is outside the view of the camera), looking horizontally. I can't use the free cam, nothing works.

The camera goes back to normal after the milking is done.

hi quick question how do i adjust where the milk leak comes from? as right now on orgasm the milk just falls from the internal center of the tits and not from the nipples or even close. and if i cant then how can i turn milk drip off fully? oh and ive already built my body in bodyslide incase that's relevant

3 hours ago, jaxson12345 said:

hi quick question how do i adjust where the milk leak comes from? as right now on orgasm the milk just falls from the internal center of the tits and not from the nipples or even close. and if i cant then how can i turn milk drip off fully? oh and ive already built my body in bodyslide incase that's relevant

i'd guess learn 3d modelling/nifskope and/or c++

there is, probably, option in mcm to disable it

Good time of the day, I've encountered an issue recently where characters do not produce milk bottles after milking. I've tried starting a new game, re-installing the mods - nothing seem to help. Where should I be looking for the route of the issue? I'm rather newbie to this. I thought Being A Cow might be at fault, but deleting it didn't help.

26 minutes ago, BogidaMalva said:

Good time of the day, I've encountered an issue recently where characters do not produce milk bottles after milking. I've tried starting a new game, re-installing the mods - nothing seem to help. Where should I be looking for the route of the issue? I'm rather newbie to this. I thought Being A Cow might be at fault, but deleting it didn't help.

- are they milkmaids

- do they have milk

- are they milkslaves(check mcm debug)