xMrZwiggyx  Load order:

MilkModNEW

Milk Addict

MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic

MilkModNEW HF

MilkModNEW Sanbox

MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox

MilkMod_BodyMorph_MCM

Ah ok, I was missing Milk Addict SE, but apologies, I'm confused & I don't understand the others by the names that you mentioned compared from the official MME download page. From my understanding from what you commented, I suspect that MilkModNEW is the main Scripts mod, if I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have...

MilkModNEW = Installed.

Milk Addict = Installed.

MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic = IDK what this mod is, since Milk Pumps are in my game.

MilkModNEW HF = IDK what this HF of this mod is.

MilkModNEW Sanbox = IDK what this mod is. 

MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox = IDK what ZaZ Sanbox is, I do have ZaZ 8.0+ installed if this is what you meant. 

MilkMod_BodyMorph_MCM = Installed. I do have BodyMorph & BodyScale.

From the picture of the downloads, the blue checkmarks are installed, and the blue X's are not, but my apologies for the confusion, First time using this mod in my game.

Milk Mod Economy SE - Page 94 - Downloads - SexLab Framework SE - LoversLab - Google Chrome 3_17_2023 7_33_41 AM.jpg

Edited by xMrZwiggyx

this mod: "Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-LE-SE 20220522" consists of several parts

loading mods after installing mods is broken, and you need to manually change the mods in the download list.
In this case, when installing:  Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-LE-SE 20220522

raise it higher MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic  in load list "VORTEX"

MME.png

Edited by Mig08
14 hours ago, Mig08 said:

this mod: "Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-LE-SE 20220522" consists of several parts

loading mods after installing mods is broken, and you need to manually change the mods in the download list.
In this case, when installing:  Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-LE-SE 20220522

raise it higher MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic  in load list "VORTEX"

MME.png

Ohh ok, now I fully understand. my apologies once again.. I haven't mod Skyrim SE in 2+ years and just got back into modding it 2 months ago. I didn't even know that plugins Load List played a role from the Mod List load order. I just kept seeing and hearing people stating that, and always thought it was just the Mod List itself. Thanks again, I've learned something new. ??

Edited by xMrZwiggyx

Question for author: can you describe me in details about functionality of MilkSlaves? Not sure how they contribute to production of milk as items if i can't milk em myself.

Made a MME patch pack for my local community consumption, but i couldnt answer one of their questions: "how do Milk slaves produce milk? I cant milk em but they lactate without ordering"

Myself quite confused with Milkslaves. also is there any method to extend limit of Milk maid slots? If 20(as i know of) is limitation of milkmaid slots, how do i expand it to 200 within my own local modding environment? I just wanna make all of female followers into milkmaids and 20 is not so plenty imo.

19 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Question for author: can you describe me in details about functionality of MilkSlaves? Not sure how they contribute to production of milk as items if i can't milk em myself.

Made a MME patch pack for my local community consumption, but i couldnt answer one of their questions: "how do Milk slaves produce milk? I cant milk em but they lactate without ordering"

Myself quite confused with Milkslaves. also is there any method to extend limit of Milk maid slots? If 20(as i know of) is limitation of milkmaid slots, how do i expand it to 200 within my own local modding environment? I just wanna make all of female followers into milkmaids and 20 is not so plenty imo.

they exist so you can drink from the tap, they dont require anything to make milk and you cant get their milk until you convert them to normal maids

they can probably be milked with milkpumps that put milk into linked container, but mme itself dont have those

you need to edit mme scripts to increase limits... you can probably use memory editor to raise maid mastery level from 40 to 200, so you get half as maids

if you want 200 maids, you need to rewrite mod in C so your skyrim papyrus doesnt choke and die, also papyrus arrays can only hold 128 entries

probably also rewrite mcm, i doubt it can handle so many maids, but who knows

I updated from SE to AE, so I tried it.

20220522 Scripts' MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp has already been installed, but when you click on the milking machine installed in Whiterun, the milking motion does not start and it stands still. The character's controls change temporarily, so it doesn't seem like the script isn't running. Does anyone have any information regarding this incident?

23 hours ago, snowman7 said:

I updated from SE to AE, so I tried it.

20220522 Scripts' MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp has already been installed, but when you click on the milking machine installed in Whiterun, the milking motion does not start and it stands still. The character's controls change temporarily, so it doesn't seem like the script isn't running. Does anyone have any information regarding this incident?

Missing ZaZ Animation Pack, need to install then open SkyUI mod manager -> register 

On 12/9/2022 at 6:28 PM, Aycelist said:

Getting a little bit of lag whenever milk production is polled(?), with the lag or stutter being more noticeable with more npcs. Is this due to the bodymorphing of all the npcs including pc every x hours? Would disabling bodymorph help with the lag? I'm going to try disabling the morphs but just wanted to be sure.

Second this, I dropped 10 fps when the message pop up, then it goes back to normal

On 4/6/2023 at 2:43 AM, Mr. Fear said:

Second this, I dropped 10 fps when the message pop up, then it goes back to normal

On 12/9/2022 at 7:28 PM, Aycelist said:

Getting a little bit of lag whenever milk production is polled(?), with the lag or stutter being more noticeable with more npcs. Is this due to the bodymorphing of all the npcs including pc every x hours? Would disabling bodymorph help with the lag? I'm going to try disabling the morphs but just wanted to be sure.

I'm also having the same issue, but only when I have Sexlab Parasites Living Armor equipped. Not sure why this is? I have SL Inflation Framework, as well as a custom 3BA menu download for inflation framework on page 29. I assume something between the 3 of these is conflicting with each other, leading to the polling lag but I'm not sure what that is.

If anybody knows a fix for this or any patches that fix this, please share!

1 hour ago, Tutzier13 said:

I'm also having the same issue, but only when I have Sexlab Parasites Living Armor equipped. Not sure why this is? I have SL Inflation Framework, as well as a custom 3BA menu download for inflation framework on page 29. I assume something between the 3 of these is conflicting with each other, leading to the polling lag but I'm not sure what that is.

If anybody knows a fix for this or any patches that fix this, please share!

I found a solution for me which I posted in SLIF thread

This help reduced the lag, and kick start everything to works again

2 hours ago, Mr. Fear said:

I found a solution for me which I posted in SLIF thread

This help reduced the lag, and kick start everything to works again

Unfortunately disabling MemoryManager crashes my game on loadup :( so something hard requires that. No worries tho, it's not to bad & worse case I can't use Living Armor which isn't a biggie (I'm a perfectionist which is why I wanted it fixed xD) thank you for the help though!

2 hours ago, Aycelist said:

does this work for special edition? if so, how do you disable memory manager?

It can be disable in the EngineFixes.toml

2 hours ago, Tutzier13 said:

Unfortunately disabling MemoryManager crashes my game on loadup :( so something hard requires that. No worries tho, it's not to bad & worse case I can't use Living Armor which isn't a biggie (I'm a perfectionist which is why I wanted it fixed xD) thank you for the help though!

Try disable ScaleformAllocator with MemoryManager

On 4/10/2023 at 2:40 PM, Tutzier13 said:

Got it to work, but unfortunately the lag is still there when the Living Armor updates my PC's body.

same, fps drop still occurs, my pc might just be too potato to be able to handle the sudden(?) overload of scripts during poll update :/