love the mod only problem is i cant seem to get the breast to change size. they dont adjust to level of milk when naked but change size when wearing the milking cuirass. im using cbbe 3ba

any ideas what i have done wrong?

2 hours ago, cinob said:

love the mod only problem is i cant seem to get the breast to change size. they dont adjust to level of milk when naked but change size when wearing the milking cuirass. im using cbbe 3ba

any ideas what i have done wrong?

1) didnt built 3ba bodyslide

2) didnt install bodymorphs

hi could someone tell me what to download/ install in what order and what they do? there are a lot of files on the main page i know assets then script but what about everything else? like mee sgo4. i have the latest soul gem oven mod do they conflict? ect. (side not it would help to update the home page with that info too)

Edited by jaxson12345

ok, so i have a problem and a theory behind it.  i have a problem with breast morphs:  they don't grow past a certain point EXCEPT when wearing the Milking Cuirass.  Theory:  i think it may have something to do with me batch-building my bodies in bodyslide with the "Devourment - 3BAv2" body, rather than the usual "3BBB" or "3BA" that are floating around.  it may also have something to do with whatever reason i have that i installed the MME Bodymorph mod, but it not showing up in the plugins list.

any advice on this is appreciated as i have a very limited understanding of SLIF.

I have a, in my Opinion, really dumb Question. Are the two middle Pots (the ones with the Milk in it ^^) on the stationary pumping Machines actual "suction Cups" , which would be animated (like, fully extended onto the Breasts), if I would work with old BBP Body/Skeleton? Or am I needlessly trying to get something to run which doesn´t exist :D?

4 minutes ago, Galantir87 said:

I have a, in my Opinion, really dumb Question. Are the two middle Pots (the ones with the Milk in it ^^) on the stationary pumping Machines actual "suction Cups" , which would be animated (like, fully extended onto the Breasts), if I would work with old BBP Body/Skeleton? Or am I needlessly trying to get something to run which doesn´t exist :D?

no,  breasts pulled into/to them, sort of

but it works on very old LE skeleton so you probably wont ever see that

Hello, I've recently encountered a weird bug : I've done the sacrificial spriggan quest line, therefore toggling "host for living armor" in the debug maid menu.

But now that I've finished the quest, and definitively removed the living armor, I can't turn "host for living armor" off anymore. Each time I do, it re-toggles back on automatically :/ 

Any idea on how to fix the issue ?

41 minutes ago, Wild Trout said:

Hello, I've recently encountered a weird bug : I've done the sacrificial spriggan quest line, therefore toggling "host for living armor" in the debug maid menu.

But now that I've finished the quest, and definitively removed the living armor, I can't turn "host for living armor" off anymore. Each time I do, it re-toggles back on automatically :/ 

Any idea on how to fix the issue ?

rip

I seem to get a persistent problem where particle effect of milk leaking cannot be disabled, regardless of MCM setting.

Is there an option to turn it of via console? Rest of the mod works perfectly, and i had no issues with MCM prior either. Complete reinstallation would be problematic.

1 hour ago, nilead said:

I seem to get a persistent problem where particle effect of milk leaking cannot be disabled, regardless of MCM setting.

Is there an option to turn it of via console? Rest of the mod works perfectly, and i had no issues with MCM prior either. Complete reinstallation would be problematic.

remove meshes or edit effects in ck/tesedit

On 6/21/2022 at 11:28 PM, wm46 said:

It's been quite the length of time since I last did anything with my patch, shoutouts to the people who won't shut up and keep bugging me in my DMs that this patch doesn't work for VR users (I kid, I kid...). Before I get on with the post, I'm going to self congratulate myself on 2,000 downloads, I never thought a patch for a niche fetish mod would have this much traction; it's a shame I have to reset the download counter.

MME SLIF Compatibility Patch & Morph Editor - Version 3.0

image.png.5960fe5c31ec844c905b7912656d5651.png

What is it?

This is a patch for Milk Mod Economy SE that allows you to modify the visual morphing effects of all aspects of MME: milk based growth, level based growth, and lactacid based growth. This patch integrates the morph calls using Sexlab Inflation Framework which allows you to view a breakdown of all applied morphs, and allows me to use a bunch of handy functions that make my life easier when scripting this.

Everything about this patch is accessed through the MCM, "MilkMod Morph Editor". The MCM is broken down into three main tabs (Milk Morphs, Lactacid Morphs, Level Morphs) that have initially empty lists that allow you to specify what body morphs and the strength of body morphs to be applied from each of the effects. This method of morphing will work for ANY body type (UUNP, 3BBB, 3BA, BHUNP) with ANY slider mods (think PuffyNipplesCBBE), so as long as you properly type in the internal morph names for the morphs you use.

How to use it?

For a step-by-step instruction, along with how to look up internal morph names, see my profile signature. The quick jist: Open up the tab in the MCM for the method of applying morphs, type in the internal morph name at the text entry field at the top of the page, and then adjust the morph's intensity using the morph amount percentage slider that appears below. You can remove morphs from each list by typing the name into the input field again.

There are four special commands you can input into each page. The first is "ifuckedup", which will delete all morph entries on every page, resetting the mod to the initial state. The other three, "copyfrommilk", "copyfromlact", and "copyfromlevel", are a copy and paste function that will replace all the morphs on your current page with the morphs from the page in the command.

NEW in V3: You can now import and export your morphs to an external JSON file, and lazy users can use my pre-defined list of 3BA morphs without spending hours looking up morphs and tweaking. To save: Just use the mod as you normally would to make your preset, then go to the Save/Load tab and click the save option. Loading is as simple as clicking the load button. The files are stored in "data\SKSE\Plugins\MME Config\". This now means VR users can use my mod by setting up a morph list JSON outside of Skyrim (untested though, not buying a VR headset).

Changelog

v3.0 - Added saving and loading of morph lists, added a default morph list that users can apply without having to go through the hassle of setting up the mod itself.

v2.1 - Fixed an issue with lactacid and level morphs not being removed properly after removing them from the morph list.

v2.0 - Split milk morphs and level morphs, you can now assign different morphs to each. Each morph category now gets its own SLIF category so that you can apply the same morphs to each. Added three new commands to the input screen: copyfrommilk, copyfromlact, copyfromlevel. They copy from the category typed and paste it into your currently opened category. Increased the max amount of morphs to 50.

Known Issues

1. After adding or removing morphs the resulting final morph will always be wrong after the very first change. This is an issue with SLIF where it does not queue unregister and morph commands, so morphs will be removed as they are added on the first time. Changing morph amounts is fine though.

2. The splitting of level and milk morphs for volumetric breast scaling is not perfect, and as you gain large amounts of milk the level share of the morphs will reduce to near zero. As an example: If you have nipple size to increase with level but not with milk, as you gain more milk your nipples will actually shrink back down to normal size when using volumetric scaling.

3. If you play with a cap on the max breast size (a standard MME setting), level and milk morph splitting will also start to get weird once you hit the maximum size limit. If you do play with a maximum size limit, I suggest you keep level and milk morphs the same.

4. VR is a mistake. (Please report any VR issues) 

MME Config Menu v3.0.zip 18.28 kB · 1,362 downloads

Not sure if it's still standard practice to use this patch, but I'm having an issue with it regarding SLIF. For some reason, SLIF detects MME, not MME Morph Editor. If I have any morphs set up in this menu when MME is detected, it seems that this mod bugs out and starts applying increases to all of the chosen morphs every few seconds, irrespective of current milk values, up until some target size. The morph changes show up in SLIF (ex. L Breast might scale to 100+) but those changes won't show up as a part of any one mod - MME might only list its appropriate scaling values of ~2 or so. If I don't have any values set up in this menu, then MME scaling seems to work as normal (using the Tullius CBBE 3ba SLIF setup from the SLIF thread). This is new to me, since I've been using this mod for quite a while without any issues, so I'm not sure what's recently changed...

If anyone wants it, I made a patch (VERY code inspired from Bathing in skyrim tweaked se edition) that fixes the milk body texture weird gray effect by switching from a magic effect shader to a racemenu overlay. I dont know much of anything about esps and papyrus but it works for me.

Incompatible with other patches modifying MilkMCM and MilkQUEST scripts.

EDIT : Rewrote the code, eliminated dependency on any spell to apply the effect. Removed 4 script files. Should perform better. Not compatible with addons modifying MilkMCM and MilkQUEST scripts as well as addons directly checking the MilkFx1 or MilkFx2 spell. Also removed the need for an additional esp.

I recommend removing both milkfx overlays through the mcm before installing version 2.

I recommend doing the same when upgrading from first version as well as removing these four spells through the console to make sure:

player.removespell MME_MilkLactation1

player.removespell MME_MilkLactation2

player.removespell MME_RemoveMilkFX1

player.removespell MME_RemoveMilkFX2

In any case, it wont break your save.

MME Racemenu Overlay Patch.rar

MME Racemenu Overlay Patch V2.rar

Edited by XxX_PrOgAmEr420_XxX

I use FNIS, and have some duplications:

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

What can I do with them?

3 minutes ago, TiredGamer said:

I use FNIS, and have some duplications:

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

What can I do with them?

you can look at them

18 hours ago, XxX_PrOgAmEr420_XxX said:

If anyone wants it, I made a patch (VERY code inspired from Bathing in skyrim tweaked se edition) that fixes the milk body texture weird gray effect by switching from a magic effect shader to a racemenu overlay. I dont know much of anything about esps and papyrus but it works for me.

Incompatible with other patches modifying MilkMCM and MilkQUEST scripts.

EDIT: fixed the horrendous 3 am code missing an addspell after orgasm. If you cant remove the overlay through the MCM, simply set milkfx bodypaint in racemenu to default. Also included AI upscaled textures that I think look better.

MME Racemenu Overlay Patch.rar 1.28 MB · 1 download

thanks