Dunno if this is an issue that other people have experienced, but my character's "times milked this level" number keeps resetting and her milk level stops increasing. This happened twice right after I changed up my mods but it's happened a third time without the mods changing so I don't know if that's actually the cause. are there any mods or interactions that might cause this issues that I should be looking and and is there a way to get everything back to normal if it happens again?

On 2/23/2023 at 5:06 AM, leesjig said:

go to a forge.  Build 10 milk cuirass, then equip on followers.  In mcm settings set that cuirass to auto milking.  Set mobile milking animation to none.  Then when their boobs fill up with milk they will be auto milked as you walk around Skyrim.  

Thanks for the advice, I tried it but I don't want my followers to wear that cuirass. Maybe I can make the "milk a friend" spell an area spell with creationkit.

Edited by Skypo

Current main issue i see with the mod is that the passive milk generation stops working at times. You can play for ingame days and press MME debug key to check milk amount, only to see number hasn't changed at all; still same 1.89. It used to work for some time but then it stopped again. Lactacid and milkpump making the number grow does work but after lactacid runs out it doesn't move again.

It's currently milkmaid level 4 with novice difficulty. I calculated that 0.084 should be making 2 per day.

Spoiler

milksettings.png.1176d8bff1eb6b1429bd305257262e7b.png

So i wonder about triggers that pause and unpause milk generation, if there could be some failure to unpause. I do use DD mods. But i don't see a way to debug the generation state.

Edited by Zaflis
1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Current main issue i see with the mod is that the passive milk generation stops working at times. You can play for ingame days and press MME debug key to check milk amount, only to see number hasn't changed at all; still same 1.89. It used to work for some time but then it stopped again. Lactacid and milkpump making the number grow does work but after lactacid runs out it doesn't move again.

It's currently milkmaid level 4 with novice difficulty. I calculated that 0.084 should be making 2 per day.

Reveal hidden contents

So i wonder about triggers that pause and unpause milk generation, if there could be some failure to unpause. I do use DD mods. But i don't see a way to debug the generation state.

thats a feature

you need to be pregnant, have lactacid, or disable in mcm

36 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

thats a feature

you need to be pregnant, have lactacid, or disable in mcm

Lactacid is super rare though, only 1 khajiit sells it at i don't know how often, i've checked his wares maybe 5 times and only saw it once. It leaves only other option the world pumps.

But i can swear there was a time when milk was increasing while i had no lacta. It would be more interesting gameplay style where the world would slowly grow the milkmaid to player without her consent.

So some addon mods might be required here then...

Besides what does "Lactacid bonus" mean in MCM then? Isn't there a "base generation" so why is it called a bonus?

Edited by Zaflis
3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Lactacid is super rare though, only 1 khajiit sells it at i don't know how often, i've checked his wares maybe 5 times and only saw it once. It leaves only other option the world pumps.

But i can swear there was a time when milk was increasing while i had no lacta. It would be more interesting gameplay style where the world would slowly grow the milkmaid to player without her consent.

Besides what does "Lactacid bonus" mean in MCM then? Isn't there a "base generation" so why is it called a bonus?

its a drug, you can use it with my skooma whore patch or some other mods with drugs/ forced drugging

base is /10 with pregnancy

Vor 9 Minuten sagte Ed86:

Es ist eine Droge, Sie können es mit meinem Skooma-Hure-Patch oder einigen anderen Mods mit Drogen / Zwangsdrogen verwenden

Basis ist /10 bei Schwangerschaft

drink 6-7 bottles of lactate at a time - have fun with the black-out - I even had a "visit" from a friendly bandit

?

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You can use this mod to periodically dose yourself with lactacid

Or if you're using the Milk addict mod, you can make it so that normal food items have  lactacid in them ( you can configure how much lactacid each food has.) In my game I can also get lactacid by eating green apples.

So, I've been searching everywhere I can to find info about it, and I just seem to not have much luck finding it, but what do you do in order for a character to gain a breast row without using commands, "cheating", etc.? Do I just have to level a milk maid enough for that to happen, or do I have to find something specific? Would be nice if the info was added to the FAQ, I figured that question would be there.

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp (form 43)
• MilkModNEW CF.esp (form 43)
• MilkModNEW HF.esp (form 43)
• MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp (form 43)
• MilkModNEW.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

this is in my MO i tried several time triple checked that they are the absolute newest i can but i always get this do i need to do something else to get the ones i need?

28 minutes ago, derpy115 said:

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp (form 43)
• MilkModNEW CF.esp (form 43)
• MilkModNEW HF.esp (form 43)
• MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp (form 43)
• MilkModNEW.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

this is in my MO i tried several time triple checked that they are the absolute newest i can but i always get this do i need to do something else to get the ones i need?

You can ignore the form 43 warnings since skyrim SE can run them just fine.

You can force  mod to become form 44 by opening up the eps in Creation kit and then saving it, but I don't really see a point as long as the mod is functioning properly.

59 minutes ago, venomr said:

You can ignore the form 43 warnings since skyrim SE can run them just fine.

You can force  mod to become form 44 by opening up the eps in Creation kit and then saving it, but I don't really see a point as long as the mod is functioning properly.

thats a perfect way to break mod

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but has anyone else had compatibility trouble with this and Babo Dialogue? On my most recent set up, disabling this mod got Babo to work.

If anyone has found a way to get these two mods to play nice together, it'd be much appreciated.

On 2/28/2023 at 9:29 AM, VividerMicrobe said:

So, I've been searching everywhere I can to find info about it, and I just seem to not have much luck finding it, but what do you do in order for a character to gain a breast row without using commands, "cheating", etc.? Do I just have to level a milk maid enough for that to happen, or do I have to find something specific? Would be nice if the info was added to the FAQ, I figured that question would be there.

NVM, found the changelog that says how to do it, didn't see it the first time I looked on the page

9 hours ago, BadJoke said:

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but has anyone else had compatibility trouble with this and Babo Dialogue? On my most recent set up, disabling this mod got Babo to work.

If anyone has found a way to get these two mods to play nice together, it'd be much appreciated.

I've installed them both, done nothing special to them and they have both worked for ages. Only thing I can think of is load order

Hello!

MME is integrating with RND, that is pure awesomeness.

But my inventory is stacking up empty bottles, milking just generates bottles out of nothing. But that is very unimmersive and unneccessary, because it is nothard to get empty bottles, just drink a mead or a wine!

I really want that Milk can only be caught if i have empty bottles available, otherwise it should get lost like when i let just someone milks my character.

Can that please be made?

Or is there a patch for this somewhere?

Many thanks in advance!

Hello, im probably late for the party, but ill ask my dumb question anyways.

i tried to install the mod following the instructions; have all the pre-required, installed last Scrips and Assets, but once i started it, it jumped a lot of lost plugggins and my PApyrus just got blowed up (Had to reinstall)

so im guessing i F up; so, to resume,i installed;

- Milk-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE-2019-06-04.7z (Its the only one with the word Assets)

- Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-20220522.7z (Its the one with the latest date)

Bonk me if i missed another file or its the wrong one, but i would like to know which is the right one, or if the mod is not supported anymore (No offense), i hope this reach you and thanks for your time?

Edited by EmerlGEX
7 hours ago, EmerlGEX said:

Hello, im probably late for the party, but ill ask my dumb question anyways.

i tried to install the mod following the instructions; have all the pre-required, installed last Scrips and Assets, but once i started it, it jumped a lot of lost plugggins and my PApyrus just got blowed up (Had to reinstall)

so im guessing i F up; so, to resume,i installed;

- Milk-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE-2019-06-04.7z (Its the only one with the word Assets)

- Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-20220522.7z (Its the one with the latest date)

Bonk me if i missed another file or its the wrong one, but i would like to know which is the right one, or if the mod is not supported anymore (No offense), i hope this reach you and thanks for your time?

you need both

Hey, Love your mod but I have a quick questiion... What order should I have this mod installed? I have all of the latest versions of your mod installed but, every time I load up my game, it always tell me that "MME incorrect load order: patches should go after main mod" and every time I play around with my load order with your mod, this still keeps showing up. Here's some photos down below.

Media Player 3_16_2023 2_11_52 AM.png

Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.4 (Zayyy) 3_16_2023 2_07_29 AM (5).png

Edited by xMrZwiggyx
Had to show some photos of issue.
On 3/12/2023 at 10:30 PM, lightrazor said:

How do you get followers to become milk maids?

I believe that you have to tell your follower to use the pump, and they will start using the device, and then a prompt will show up stating that, do you want to allow your follower to be a milk maid, then choose yes.