Hey so I looked to see if this mod can work in VR, and what I found was not really since the requisite don't exist for VR? Specifically SkyUI and Racemenu, but looking at it now it does seem like those exist for VR now (tested them and no issues) so now I wonder if this mod can work now since all the requisites exist, or are there still issues?

11 hours ago, Mr.Grajill said:

Hey, may I ask why I didn't find the ID of pump ? It showed me 2 ALCH and nothing else...

Hmm, I'm not too sure I've never had that issue. Could be an error with your install if the furniture items never got added, but if it's not that try typing "pump" with and without quotes to see if anything changes between the two. You can also try "milkpump" or "milk pump" I forget if it's one or two words, that could help narrow the search too.

Also don't forget you can use pg up to scroll up in the console, chances are a bunch of results are buried up there if you haven't checked already.

Edited by H Bof

Getting a little bit of lag whenever milk production is polled(?), with the lag or stutter being more noticeable with more npcs. Is this due to the bodymorphing of all the npcs including pc every x hours? Would disabling bodymorph help with the lag? I'm going to try disabling the morphs but just wanted to be sure.

4 hours ago, aurreth said:

Minorly off topic, but is there a mod to replace all the cows in the world with hucows?

Your best bet would probably be something like being a cow, that mod actually has visible transformation stuff and it automatically applies to any milk maid. Just make sure you download the right version SE/LE

36 minutes ago, H Bof said:

Your best bet would probably be something like being a cow, that mod actually has visible transformation stuff and it automatically applies to any milk maid. Just make sure you download the right version SE/LE

I'll take a look, thanks, but the picture in my head is voluptuous, big breasted humans, not strange hybrid things lol

Probably all it really takes is altering the "cow race" in the CK, replacing the cow models with human... hrm, depending on whether cows have an inventory for things like bells, horn hats, and milkers ?

On 2022/12/9 at AM5点08分, H Bof said:

嗯,我不太确定我从来没有遇到过这个问题。如果从未添加家具项目,则可能是您的安装出现错误,但如果不是,请尝试输入带引号和不带引号的“pump”,看看两者之间是否有任何变化。您也可以尝试“milkpump”或“milk pump”(我忘记是一两个词了,这也有助于缩小搜索范围)。

另外不要忘记您可以使用 pg up 在控制台中向上滚动,如果您还没有检查的话,很可能会有一堆结果被埋在那里。

Thank you though, I installed campfire mod, now I can place it correctly. Thanks again!?

I need help with this mod.

Saw it as one of the recommendations to use with Wartimes and added to my modlist. Everything seems to load fine and I kept getting notifications about milk prices for khajit caravan. Now after character got pregnant, she had to start using milk station and animations not playing nicely. I enter milking station animation for a second or two and it immediately gets interrupted. Then some popup texts show and that is it. Trying to reenter machine again by pressing E, does not help either - animation starts for a second and ends immediately. What might be causing this?

On 12/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, aurreth said:

I'll take a look, thanks, but the picture in my head is voluptuous, big breasted humans, not strange hybrid things lol

Probably all it really takes is altering the "cow race" in the CK, replacing the cow models with human... hrm, depending on whether cows have an inventory for things like bells, horn hats, and milkers ?

Yeah the MCM lets you disable/enable a bunch of the "mutations" so you can pretty deeply customize the final look

looks like it needs a patch for this mod
the bRunScriptsOnMainThreadOnly = true setting causes 2 issuesz
1. zaz milk pumps wont work. you never get the popup about being in a milker.
2. the notifcations about milk for prices  seems to go thru all of them at once.

there  2 ways to make comp
1. to add a dely in the script
2. to  post which threadclasses and or thread methods to exclude to add to the ini for the mod

Is there any way for the extra breast rows to share overlays from the rest of the body, i.e.; freckles, being a cow overlays, etc? I get them for one set of breasts, but any extra sets don't have any of the overlays which creates an annoying line the overlays suddenly stop. skin textures (using diamond skin + viens) carry over but nothing else does.

ScreenShot17.png

8 hours ago, Jeebus MkII said:

Is there any way for the extra breast rows to share overlays from the rest of the body, i.e.; freckles, being a cow overlays, etc? I get them for one set of breasts, but any extra sets don't have any of the overlays which creates an annoying line the overlays suddenly stop. skin textures (using diamond skin + viens) carry over but nothing else does.

multibreast body is 3 merged bodies, so you need bodyslide outfit mastery to make new one with desired skin

I can't seem to make it work with Soul Gem Oven 4, the  breast are not scaling based on Milf economy or Martial milk but only on the milk from SGO4.

I saw "MME SGO" file from this page, is this file a standalone or a patch for the existing SGO4 form dcc. What is the load order if i need both or do i need a clean install.

If anyone managed to make all these 3 mods (MME, SGO4 and Martial Milk) interact with each other would be very appreciated.

On 12/14/2022 at 10:57 AM, anitu.mansa said:

I can't seem to make it work with Soul Gem Oven 4, the  breast are not scaling based on Milf economy or Martial milk but only on the milk from SGO4.

I saw "MME SGO" file from this page, is this file a standalone or a patch for the existing SGO4 form dcc. What is the load order if i need both or do i need a clean install.

If anyone managed to make all these 3 mods (MME, SGO4 and Martial Milk) interact with each other would be very appreciated.

that is for sgo3. there no offi al support for sgo 4 yet. there is a scritp thou for if preg on sgo 4 you become milk maid but thats it. for sgo 4 you need to setup all the sliders yourfself it doent auto do sliders

On 12/11/2022 at 5:23 PM, lt5ive said:

Saw it as one of the recommendations to use with Wartimes and added to my modlist. Everything seems to load fine and I kept getting notifications about milk prices for khajit caravan. Now after character got pregnant, she had to start using milk station and animations not playing nicely. I enter milking station animation for a second or two and it immediately gets interrupted. Then some popup texts show and that is it. Trying to reenter machine again by pressing E, does not help either - animation starts for a second and ends immediately. What might be causing this?

i have the same problem, going to a milk pump clicking "E", 3 seconds it does something and tries to position me, and then, nothing!D:

Edited by AnnaShapard

Is the Milk Mastery Level supposed to be capped at 10?  People in the LE thread mention higher values, and from an older playthrough I vaguely remember having more than 5 maids (the number of maids with Mastery at 10.

Edited by Musje
19 hours ago, Musje said:

Is the Milk Mastery Level supposed to be capped at 10?  People in the LE thread mention higher values, and from an older playthrough I vaguely remember having more than 5 maids (the number of maids with Mastery at 10.

There is a checkbox to limit the Milk Maid level to 10 in MCM Settings. I'm not sure if that would also affect Milk Maid Mastery.

The Mastery level can be manually set to 40 on the MCM settings page so I think more than 5 should be possible.

Edited by Fredfish
On 12/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, lt5ive said:

I've noticed that problem only occurs with "bound" machines. I've added placeable non-bound machine and everything works fine. When bound machine is used, animation instantly ends after starting. Maybe issue is with device locking condition???

On 11/4/2022 at 12:51 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

Hi sorry to bother you but I've been trying to get this to work but even with having adjusted the sliders and changing it to Morph Modus the breasts won't grow at all no matter how much milk is stored. the belly grows from how much lactaid has been consumed but the breasts stay the same. Though they do leak milk. I have imported and selected the 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON option and set the NPC Belly and NPC L/R Breast nodes to 000_Nodes. I didn't see any option that is marked as Naked Body. If you can help that would be great.

Its not just you, it just seems that SLIF is completely broken at this point, after reading countless threads, i've just been there, typing my fustrations

Scaling wouldnt be an issue if this mod was updated to support CBBE-SE bodies natively, to remove other janky mods which doesnt work!

On 12/22/2022 at 4:20 PM, Fredfish said:

There is a checkbox to limit the Milk Maid level to 10 in MCM Settings. I'm not sure if that would also affect Milk Maid Mastery.

The Mastery level can be manually set to 40 on the MCM settings page so I think more than 5 should be possible.

It seems the milking count and level keep increasing beyond 10, even if the MCM menu says Max.

so  i cant seem to get the futa option to work ive tried building in bodyslide but the model seems gone?  ive deleted and redownloaded and its still not there  hoping somebody has an answer for me here   the model in game doesnt exist either  when i try to put it on it makes my characters body vanish   i have no clue what im doing wrong