59 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

- are they milkmaids

- do they have milk

- are they milkslaves(check mcm debug)

- They are milkmaid (in debug list of maids they are in there, it is my main character)
- They did have milk and do have milk currently. Tried milking them multiple times. Animations runs fine, the numbers go to 0, but no bottles spawn.

17 hours ago, BogidaMalva said:

- They are milkmaid (in debug list of maids they are in there, it is my main character)
- They did have milk and do have milk currently. Tried milking them multiple times. Animations runs fine, the numbers go to 0, but no bottles spawn.

check their inventory?

sounds like they are marked as slaves

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

check their inventory?

sounds like they are marked as slaves

Their inventory is empty. It happened on multiple new game starts. I honestly think something happened with my mod manager and I need to clean everything up and re-install it all...
I am using Mod Organizer and it put a bunch of files into the Overwrite, but when I delete them, even meshes from Milk Mod stop working.

Update - reinstalled everything. Again. Milk is not spawning in the inventory, Breast Enlarge Potion does nothing. What could've borked in here?

EDIT: I have no idea what I've done, and I feel very stupid, but there is a possibility I was just testing and milking at such a low amount of milk that bottles didn't even spawn, but it is working now.

Edited by BogidaMalva
9 minutes ago, Collabo7 said:

Cool, I'll screenshot that exchange and start digging. Do you mind if I ask you on this forum some question about your coding philosophy ?

mistakes were made

sure

When my NPC gets "filled up" and needs milking, I walk my PC over to the nearest milk pump move her around until the NPC is close to the pump and then move the cursor onto the NPC. Her dialogue choices come up, I select "Do Something for me" (I think that's the phrase); she says  OK. Then I move the cursor to the pump, get the screen prompt "Use Milk Pump" and click "E". She enters the pump and gets milked.

My question is, is that how everyone else does this or is there some better way that I have just never encountered?

1 hour ago, KentuckyExpat said:

When my NPC gets "filled up" and needs milking, I walk my PC over to the nearest milk pump move her around until the NPC is close to the pump and then move the cursor onto the NPC. Her dialogue choices come up, I select "Do Something for me" (I think that's the phrase); she says  OK. Then I move the cursor to the pump, get the screen prompt "Use Milk Pump" and click "E". She enters the pump and gets milked.

My question is, is that how everyone else does this or is there some better way that I have just never encountered?

yes

On 5/23/2023 at 10:10 AM, Seeloow said:

Hello,

I have an issue with using the milk pumps.

Everything else in the mod seems to work fine, but when using a milk pump in cities, the camera gets locked in a single place (the PC is outside the view of the camera), looking horizontally. I can't use the free cam, nothing works.

The camera goes back to normal after the milking is done.

@Ed86 Do you know how I could fix this?

question regarding editing MME script: how exactly lactacid ingestible effect works? can i adjust amount of lactacid per items via changing effect magnitude via xedit?

I am trying to give other off-MME items be also eligible for lactacid dose. but vanilla MME lactacid effect seems only grant 1.00 lactacid count per item. Can i just change effect magnitude or script should be compiled accordingly?

5 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

question regarding editing MME script: how exactly lactacid ingestible effect works? can i adjust amount of lactacid per items via changing effect magnitude via xedit?

I am trying to give other off-MME items be also eligible for lactacid dose. but vanilla MME lactacid effect seems only grant 1.00 lactacid count per item. Can i just change effect magnitude or script should be compiled accordingly?

make a new lactacid script and adjust it there, maybe you can write a script that can be affected by magnitude, havent tried

if i comprehend your input correctly, vanilla MME lactacid ingestible effect only raises 1.00 lactacid per item, no matter the magnitude listed on Xedit?

1117728458_lactacid2023-06-11212712.png.c522ea78718e805c4fae3822be25b286.png

If that's correct, and its up to me to make new script, where should i inspect to figure out where to inject my lactacid magnitude script part? Hope i understood the detail correctly.

EDIT: found some worthy example from Milk Addict psc files.
MME_Storage.setLactacidCurrent(PlayerRef, CurrentLact + FoodLactacid)
CurrentLact: MME_Storage.getLactacidCurrent(PlayerRef)

FoodLactacid: JsonUtil.FloatListGet("milk addict's food list json file", "FoodLactacid", i)

Will run into further inspection and testing later. hope my discovery was appropriate.

Edited by 4nchorage Pingas
17 minutes ago, Bahamut Fabulous said:

Has anyone figured out how to place new milkpumps if you have that enabled? I have a city overhaul mod installed and I don't want to uninstall it. If this has been answered then could you please tell me what page the answer is on. Thanks

you must gather components for new milk pumps. write milk pump plans in tanning rack, and use em along with several other resources into individual milk pumps.

if you truly wish to invest on milk tycoon, i would suggest using console command or additemmenu to plant em without suffering resource scarcity.

14 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

you must gather components for new milk pumps. write milk pump plans in tanning rack, and use em along with several other resources into individual milk pumps.

if you truly wish to invest on milk tycoon, i would suggest using console command or additemmenu to plant em without suffering resource scarcity.

I've gotten that far but I couldn't figure out what to do after I crafted the pumps and had them in my inventory.

4 hours ago, Bahamut Fabulous said:

I've gotten that far but I couldn't figure out what to do after I crafted the pumps and had them in my inventory.

well do you have Campfire mod installed? if so, you click milkpump in your misc item section and blueprint like graphic will emerge.

move the blue yet-to-be-placed milkpump into preferred location and interact to confirm installation.

On 10/2/2022 at 12:35 AM, zarantha said:

I threw together a 3BA Futa cuirass. For this to work it needs to be marked as revealing in SOS. This also requires the SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b mod.

It can use cleaning up if there's a modeler out there. The side rings got messed up when I removed the straps, and I didn't want to mess with it too much by trying to shrink things further. It's not great, but beats an invisible body.

Hide contents

image.png.31c7ee0f5f057251d560eb1321618a37.png

image.png.8b1987c27881894d8e541ca14e6060d8.png

PLEASE, WHERE CAN I FIND THIS WORKING FUTA MILKING CUIRASS?