Fill Her Up Baka Edition not gradually changing belly inflation. Just snaps to correct inflation after I change clothes.

Hey, I'm experiencing some difficulties getting everything to work the way it should wit h Baka's Fill Her Up. If I understand correctly, I should be able to see the belly grow (so increase in size) gradually. And yes, I have the 'grow' option enabled in MCM. Instead I don't see anything change until I put on any type of clothing that covers the belly, and it instantly updates to the correct inflation. No growing, just instant, and only *after* I put clothes on or take them off. I can take the clothes on and off after that and it'll stay the correct inflation. When I expel, I don't see gradual deflation either.

I made sure I selected Morphs and clicked Batch Build afterwards in Bodyslide. I just clicked through it and didn't change any checkmarks, should I maybe have done so? I also tried setting the Inflation Mode in SLIF to both Incremental and Instant, but it made no difference. Anyone have a solution? I'm using CBBE 3BA and SLIF.

TL;DR: Belly won't grow/deflate gradually, but instead just snaps to the correct inflation but *only* after I switch clothing. After that I can just remove the clothes and the inflation is updated on the naked body correctly, or walk around with the clothes.

17 hours ago, traison said:

For what its worth, there was a thread with this same issue a month or so ago. If you're in a hurry, go through my old posts and you should find it; or maybe a search engine can find it faster.

Hi, thanks for your answer

Hmm, I think the one you're referring to is this thread:

But here, the issue is that the belly inflation is ignored when armors are equipped on their specific follower. If I understand it correctly, their issue came from the follower using a different body type or something, and required the user to manually copy over the Bodyslide build files to the follower's mod folder.

With my issue, inflation shows just fine with pretty much any armors and clothing that I actually use on my player character (no follower mod involved or anything, just want to see things happen on my player character), but I don't see the sort of animation thingy that makes the player character's belly grow bigger and bigger over time. It just instantly sets the inflation to whatever amount it is, only after I change clothing. After that I can do whatever I want, but the inflation will show the correct belly thickness at all times.

Basically, to update to the correct inflation, I need to change into/out of clothing, but this still doesn't show me any gradual increase of my PC's belly size over time. I want the PC's belly to just grow to the correct size over time, without having to change clothes first (as this has to be a bug, and unintentional).

I also read in some other threads you responded to it had something to do with Bodyslide builds. I experimented a little bit, toggling all checkboxes on in the window that shows after I click 'Batch Build', but it made no difference. I also tried playing with SLIF disabled, and nothing changed again.

I think the root of my issue still lies in Bodyslide because I've never fully understood how to use it. Maybe I'm making a mistake somewhere in the steps or something. Do you have any more tips on things I should check?

Found it. Fairly certain the thread derails somewhat and there is no solution. You may want to go through it yourself just in case.

In that thread I was trying to pursure a solution for this quote by the OP:

One thing I know is, before I installed the MME SLIF Patch, when ever the character Imbibed Lactacid the characters Belly did expand in real time but that was the only thing, and now that I have the patch installed it's stopped doing that in favor of what the MME editor patch does, which doesn't update until the Body slot changes equip status.

So main culprit as I see it there is obviously the "MME SLIF Patch", but the OP never reacted to that as I recall.

Edit: Since your morphs work *sometimes* its not a problem with the current body, the outfits, bodyslide, racemenu, morph tri files or slif morph presets. If any of those were broken/incompatible you'd see no morphing.

Edited by traison

Okay, so I've just made a discovery from the post you sent. The OP mentioned something about EngineFixes messing with RaceMenu. I actually heard about issues with FillHerUp and EngineFixes yesterday. Someone said to set ScaleformAllocator to false in EngineFixes.toml, and that it fixed it for them, but for me it didn't.

I thought I'd try disabling the SSEEngineFixes mod entirely, and everything from FillHerUp suddenly works the way it should! Belly thickness is updated in real time and can be seen increasing in size over time, and I don't need to change clothing. Changing clothing doesn't mess anything up either.

To be honest, I'm not sure how important SSEEngineFixes is, so I guess I'll just keep it disabled for now until I run into any new issues (or unless you say it's best to look for a solution while having EngineFixes enabled).

Edited by meepmeep1meepmeep
Typo.

EngineFixes is something I wouldn't disable myself, but then again, the game was playable before EngineFixes so in that sense it's not essential. Some reasons why I wouldn't disable:

1. Precache: RaceMenu (but not because of RaceMenu) crashes after you've browsed through 10 or so hairstyles. Getting through the 500 I have without this is... impossible in practice.
  2. AnimationLoadSignedCrash: Removes the animation limit shown as the CTD limit in FNIS.
  3. Various overall stability fixes. SSE was not unstable for me before Engine Fixes, but this seems like the kind of thing that will become a problem sooner or later. Think highres textures and stuff like this.

I'm personally on 1.5.97, using "(Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.5.39 - 1.5.97-17230-5-9-1-1664974289" with "RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16-19080-0-4-16-1601805673". Even though I do not use SLIF specifically, I'm still using RaceMenu to apply morphs. Maybe it's a combo thing?