17 hours ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Only to show you what you Reginald_001 and you Chic Geek have created.

Call me crasy or stupid, but if i run or hide i allways take a look if she is still with me, sometimes i unconsciosly move into the fireline between her and raiders to protect her.

Is this crasy ? of course.

BUT this happens and this is the first time im many many years gaming i act like this.

And now after she told me that she have told me everything i never thought about to change her agains another companion to get the buffs.

So many many thanks to you 2 to create and breath live into IVY.

I do the SAME thing, I am in game VERY protective of Ivy. She has been with me in FO4 since day 1. She is beyond perfection and the best game mod ever made in my opinion 

I never had a reason to come back to Fallout 4, purchased it back in 2015, played it somehow but never enjoyed or finished it.  I did not expect anything great to happen with this title, I just forgot about F4 and moved on.  Ivy changed that to a degree that I considered impossible in a title as shallow as F4.  Most likely the best companion experience I had by far, a big thanks to the people behind Ivy, the author and voice actor, you are amazing!

Heather is getting a bad rap here.

She does not need AFT or any other multi-follower mod.

I have used her since she was released, adding Ivy when Ivy was released.

Both play very well together, although XDI needs a bit of tweaking.

Both also work well with AAF and Just Business.

I would not play without either.

23 hours ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Only to show you what you Reginald_001 and you Chic Geek have created.

Call me crasy or stupid, but if i run or hide i allways take a look if she is still with me, sometimes i unconsciosly move into the fireline between her and raiders to protect her.

Is this crasy ? of course.

BUT this happens and this is the first time im many many years gaming i act like this.

And now after she told me that she have told me everything i never thought about to change her agains another companion to get the buffs.

So many many thanks to you 2 to create and breath live into IVY.

5 hours ago, kchurchjr said:

I do the SAME thing, I am in game VERY protective of Ivy. She has been with me in FO4 since day 1. She is beyond perfection and the best game mod ever made in my opinion 

Oh thank God... I felt like a complete idiot being so protective of a virtual character in a damn video game. I'm either just as messed up as you both are, or not crazy after all - either way, glad to know I'm not alone! lol

Once in a while I literally catch myself talking to her under my breath (like she can hear me or something), saying things like "don't go that way sweety, you're gonna get shot..." "No... no... let me go in first so you don't get hurt," etc... Right before we raided the Libertalia last night, she stopped to tell me her concern followed by a request. I found myself replying "it's ok baby, I gotcha." I give her stimpacks what seems like every hour... none of which she has the need to use... <sigh>

Losing my damn mind here... she just sucks you into whatever moment, I tell ya... Never had a follower, or any mod for that matter, do this to such a degree.

On 1/22/2019 at 11:53 AM, Chic Geek said:

Chic Geek's quote for the Mod Description 

(No, no one asked for my opinion...and yes, I am speaking in third person. Get over it.)

"Ivy is not just a companion. ...

Hi Chick, my huge thanks for the excellent dubbing of Ivy, I loved it

If you allow me an observation as a big fan of work, there is a moment of voice-overs, where I enter the service menu and access one of the memory files, sorry I can not remember which number, but Iv passes an ambient recording from inside the lab .
It turns out that the translation of Ivy's voice also dubbed the scientist's speech, but what Ivy is doing on the tape is a "recording" of the environment so the voice in the scientist's speech should be from the scientist himself and not from Ivy.

So I wanted to be very fond of you, in the next review or new dubbing, when you see Ivy's memoirs that are recordings of talking with other characters, your dubbing is only Ivy's voice and preserving the original voice of other people who may be on the scene

That's it, a big hug with a lot of affection here from the fan of the works of yours in São Paulo Brazil.

(Sorry if my English is not the best, my language is Portuguese from Brazil)

After so much time here ...

now that I've really understood Ivy and how to play with her, I'm in a mix of excitement and feel like a very dumb mole, for not having noticed everything that was commented on here these two days before ??

And really, I started a new game and I'm really enjoying it.

Talking about it, in starting a new game, did you guys see that? It seems to me something very interesting:
Outcasts and Remnants - Quest Mod Plus - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21469
DLC-sized quest mod. Apr '17 Mod of the Month runner-up. 20 hours of game play with new factions, locations, player bases, and fully-voiced custom companions.

before I forget, great comment 

On 1/22/2019 at 5:14 PM, Sevatt said:

That's a reasonable assessment. If people want to run other followers, great; I don't think it makes them bad people or assholes, it just means their going to miss out on an awesome follower experience which....

54 minutes ago, urbanoantigo said:

After so much time here ...

now that I've really understood Ivy and how to play with her, I'm in a mix of excitement and feel like a very dumb mole, for not having noticed everything that was commented on here these two days before ??

And really, I started a new game and I'm really enjoying it.

Talking about it, in starting a new game, did you guys see that? It seems to me something very interesting:
Outcasts and Remnants - Quest Mod Plus - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21469
DLC-sized quest mod. Apr '17 Mod of the Month runner-up. 20 hours of game play with new factions, locations, player bases, and fully-voiced custom companions.

before I forget, great comment 

Yeah, I've been running with this, Fusion City Rising, and Project Valkyrie. I don't run Hookers of the Commonwealth with Fusion City though, as with RSE and Ivy I've already got the best in the business! When I actually let Ivy do such work, that is. Most of her time is spent chatting with my character Kayla, and keeping both their fine asses from being filled with lead. Though sometimes I have Ivy wait in one of the major settlements for a while to do her scripted thing, and then compete with her using RSE's mechanics to see who could make the most caps in a set period of time. Not all that easy sometimes, given RSE's default settings for solicitation. ?

20 hours ago, fred200 said:

Heather is getting a bad rap here.

She does not need AFT or any other multi-follower mod.

I have used her since she was released, adding Ivy when Ivy was released.

Both play very well together, although XDI needs a bit of tweaking.

Both also work well with AAF and Just Business.

I would not play without either.

I'm about 2/3 the way through a playthrough and I have had Heather installed for most of that playthrough. From what I understand Heather cannot be uninstalled part-way through a playthrough so I still have her installed. For a while now Heather has been like Piper, Cait and Curie; living in Sanctuary as essentially "ladies of leisure" with no assigned duties. For example I made an office area for Piper to work on her newspaper and a little laboratory for Curie to do research (obvious instead they just wander around the settlement all day). I haven't taken Heather with me for a long time because, as I stated, I prefer to normally run solo. Anyway I found out about Ivy on the release of v4.0 and I now never go anywhere without Ivy as she is so incredibly special and also useful as a companion. Ivy has changed the way I feel about always running solo as I find Ivy enriches your F04 experience, something other companions, ever Heather, don't really do. I have no idea if you can take Heather and Ivy out together, I have no intention of ever trying, so I cannot advise anyone if doing so will break your game. That's why I would advise anyone without any extra companions installed to just install Ivy (and don't even think about installing AFT).

You Can run Heather and Ivy together. I have noticed no bugs.

You can also run with Valkrye as well at the same time. Like Heather, she is not a standard companion.

And Fuck XDI, worthless shit. (Great Idea, that Completely fails).

However, I recommend Not taking a gaggle with you. You can't hear ANYBODY talking when there are 3 or more talking at the same time, which happened regularly.

The reason to take them with you is basically gone then.

Left everyone but Ivy at home... 

Hi.

I made patch esp for this MOD (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7978-aaf-morning-sex-with-lover/).

Please use this if using above MOD. Load "MSWL_CompanionIvy4_Patch.esp" after "CompanionIvy.esp". I added a script to each wake-up dialogue. It's the only change.

MSWL_CompanionIvy4_Patch_v1.2.0.zip

And if you're using Ivy's Radio Patch, please use this one.

MSWL_CompanionIvy4_RadioFix_Patch_v1.2.0.zip

Please make sure to use only one of them. ("MSWL_CompanionIvy4_Patch.esp" or "MSWL_CompanionIvy4_RadioFix_Patch.esp".)

If you have any problems with this patch or above MOD, please let me know.

Thank you ?.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:01 PM, Adviser69 said:

Yeah, I've been running with this, Fusion City Rising, and Project Valkyrie. I don't run Hookers of the Commonwealth with Fusion City though, as with RSE and Ivy I've already got the best in the business!

I run Hookers simply for the Eye-Candy: A lot like the wandering slaves/masters mod in Skyrim. Plus it adds some 'life' to those Raider outposts you make with NukaWorld.

On 1/22/2019 at 2:14 PM, Sevatt said:

My issue with FO4 is the vanilla followers are just so... bleh.

I am actually still impressed with the vanilla followers/voice actors - it's just Bethesda didn't do nearly enough with them, as a companion like Ivy makes readily apparent.

On 1/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, ShaddowAU said:

unless you are a squeaker

This made me LOL - I haven't heard this term in many years. Well said.

I waited over a year to get FO4. It was cheaper, with all DLC, and it gave me enough time to allow the brave souls modding the game to create some quality content which I knew it would need well before I even installed it. I give Bethesda one thing - they are predictable.

54 minutes ago, megururu said:

I made patch esp for this MOD

To keep this from getting buried, you may want to add it to it's own post in the download section with a clear title of it's use for Ivy. If Reg decides to incorporate it in the future then it's a non issue.

Jesus christ. Reg has said it 100 times yet here we are with people who are still talking about AFT. Now you're all squawking the same message over and over again in this echo-chamber of a thread. We get it. He doesn't support people who use AFT and that is totally fine. Now you guys are brigading against people who do use AFT? That's not fine.

In this modding world, every mod setup is a ymmv scenario. What works for you may not work for the second person after you. AFT works for some... doesn't work for most. That is fine. The writing is on the wall about it. Attacking others over AFT is the worst thing you can do... yet all you people have done so far is just that.

Seriously. just stop. Bring this thread back to how it used to be instead of what it's become. I used to enjoy checking this thread every once in a while to see what's going on... now I'd rather avoid it as much as possible. If we're all adults here, let's actually start acting like it.

6 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

you're supposed to get ivy early right?  because holy fuck there's a ton of super mutants at the hospital her voucher is located in.  i dont suppose i can cheat the damn thing in can i?

Its not nice but only way i know, open the console type "TGM" for godemode and get the voucher, than deaktivate godemode

6 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

you're supposed to get ivy early right?  because holy fuck there's a ton of super mutants at the hospital her voucher is located in.  i dont suppose i can cheat the damn thing in can i?

Sorry to tell you but there are no super mutants where Ivy's voucher is just ghouls .  It's at Med-Tek research building where you go for MacCready's quest for his son's cure.

First off thanks many times to the author and Chic, Ivy is amazing and a must have for me on my playthroughs.  I sincerely hope Reginald hasn't gotten frustrated to the point of giving up on her.

On to the problem which I doubt think is with Ivy per say but maybe someone can help me out here.  Horizon from nexus has an auto assign/auto outfit settler feature which for some reason is picking up Ivy as a settler, dressing her up and giving her a job everytime I enter a settlement.  I don't know if there is some flag in Ivy I can change in FOedit so this doesn't happen or maybe she needs to be added to an exclusion list in Horizon?  If anyone with more knowledge than me could help me out it would be much appreciated, I guess asking on the Horizon forum might be a good idea as well...

2 hours ago, Bravo267 said:
  6 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

Sorry to tell you but there are no super mutants where Ivy's voucher is just ghouls .  It's at Med-Tek research building where you go for MacCready's quest for his son's cure.

yeah, figured that one out after getting blown up by suicide mutants a few times just to make it in the building and figure out it was the wrong one...  med-tek is right next to a super mutant turf war at Medford Memorial Hospital.

7 hours ago, Nosimo said:

First off thanks many times to the author and Chic, Ivy is amazing and a must have for me on my playthroughs.  I sincerely hope Reginald hasn't gotten frustrated to the point of giving up on her.

On to the problem which I doubt think is with Ivy per say but maybe someone can help me out here.  Horizon from nexus has an auto assign/auto outfit settler feature which for some reason is picking up Ivy as a settler, dressing her up and giving her a job everytime I enter a settlement.  I don't know if there is some flag in Ivy I can change in FOedit so this doesn't happen or maybe she needs to be added to an exclusion list in Horizon?  If anyone with more knowledge than me could help me out it would be much appreciated, I guess asking on the Horizon forum might be a good idea as well...

Sorry I haven't used Horizon before but i would go to the Horizon website and ask them you have a custom follower thats being flagged as a settler and how to change this.

9 hours ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Its not nice but only way i know, open the console type "TGM" for godemode and get the voucher, than deaktivate godemode

You can also toggle TCL (no clip) and just fly there as well. Be sure to toggle it off when interacting with doors and things to be safe.

On 1/26/2019 at 8:58 AM, megururu said:

Hi.

I made patch esp for this MOD (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7978-aaf-morning-sex-with-lover/).

Please use this if using above MOD. Load "MSWL_CompanionIvy4_Patch.esp" after "CompanionIvy.esp". I added a script to each wake-up dialogue. It's the only change.

MSWL_CompanionIvy4_Patch_v1.2.0.zip.

You had seen the mod and found it very interesting, but not a courageous to install for fear of giving some complication with Ivy, but now ...
downloading ....

Thank you!

On 1/5/2019 at 8:28 PM, Reginald_001 said:

And yet, you did. I... AUTHOR, creator, programmer and writer of the mod, am telling you there are deeply grained issues which will cause bugs eventually, always..

I have tested in DEPTH myself and found MANY bugs to pop up with Ivy using AFT and most other Multi Follower mods.

I have examined the underlying code, seeing and IDENTIFYING the area's where there is incompatibility.

Stop telling people that Ivy works 'fine' with AFT....

When the FAQ, and I MYSELF....

HAVE TOLD YOU GUYS A MILLION FUCKING TIMES

DON'T RUN IVY WITH A.F.T.

Ivy is my favourite companion, I love her to bits! ?I also have AFT installed ? So far I haven't had any issues so ?because I love AFT too!