On 2/13/2019 at 5:29 PM, urbanoantigo said:

DAMN !!!!! ???
It's how I use the Cheat Terminal, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13285, I never go there ...
but of course, it makes perfect sense .... 

descoberta.gif.65723fc36002354b8fb2234d58f6ee8a.gif
now I know the place .... the biggest mystery of my life in FO4 (at least I'm sure I know)

I was never going to find out ?

as I had not imagined it before, yes this "place" that mentioned, of course, the reality show "in that place" is sure to leave Ivy crazy, will lose ground ...

now I was afraid to take her there ??? , I'll take time to have the courage ....

these days, despite having more than 2 years ago I had never gone in nukaword, I always found that it was not my face to propose this expansion ...

but then I thought: Ivy was a rider, and where there are more riders in the game that I'm in NukaWord, if something is going to pull some intense memories, it's going to be there ...
I've been there for a long time with that huge map and I did not leave any comments from her about it yet,
just now I remembered that Ivy's original programming only covers the general map and not the expansions ... ???

@Reginald_001 I really love your incredible work.

and it looks like I have not even met her expanded universe which is the mod of the museum and the channel recordings, and @Chic Geek  I also love your voice on Ivy.  very grateful to you

sucesso.gif.656de63700457c7f8929bfa191e5e3b3.gif

I'm a dumbass because I still don't get it.

On 2/19/2019 at 5:31 AM, Rampdog said:

I'm a dumbass because I still don't get it.

OK, here's the FULL scoop, I think I can 'share' after years worth of waiting. :)

It's a minor dialogue easter egg in the form of one note that players can find around Ivy that only says 'Don't take Ivy to...' and the write was cut off.
What the note means is if that you cheat your way into test cells, with Ivy toting along, she will recognize this and become aware of being a virtual character.
I actually wanted her to KILL the player (in game) after that, but decided against it in the end.

It's actually hard to do, because test cells are not Navmeshed, so when you teleport in, Ivy will not normally follow you.
But if you then proceed to teleport her to your location.. she will notice, and the Easter Egg dialogue will kick off.

On 2/22/2019 at 2:15 AM, Reginald_001 said:

OK, here's the FULL scoop, I think I can 'share' after years worth of waiting. :)

Hide contents

It's a minor dialogue easter egg in the form of one note that players can find around Ivy that only says 'Don't take Ivy to...' and the write was cut off.
What the note means is if that you cheat your way into test cells, with Ivy toting along, she will recognize this and become aware of being a virtual character.
I actually wanted her to KILL the player (in game) after that, but decided against it in the end.

It's actually hard to do, because test cells are not Navmeshed, so when you teleport in, Ivy will not normally follow you.
But if you then proceed to teleport her to your location.. she will notice, and the Easter Egg dialogue will kick off.

Gah!!!! I was looking for a place in the game where she'd freak out. I've only been to the test cells one or two times myself, so didn't really think of them given some of the clues that I misinterpreted. I thought I might be on the right track when she 'glitched' in a few places like the Wilson Atomatoys Headquarters. She went into full spaz mode there, spouting some insane coded orders and bending and jerking. She did something similar, but to a lesser degree, at the Sentinel Site and the South Boston Military Checkpoint. I thought I was on to something. I still feel like a dumbass, just not a complete dumbass now. And Ivy is still the most insane and best companion in Fallout 4. I refuse to use any other. Thanks for your past hard work and future hard work to give us such a gloriously crazy companion to travel with.

Sorry to go back to the AFT issue, but I swear this is a different question.

Since Ivy cannot be run with multi-follower mods, what would be an alternative to such if you just want to give your followers infinite ammo regardless of the weapon you give them? I've tried AFT and Liga, and all I really used those mods for was to make my followers equip custom weapons. Heck, at most I only brought 2 followers max.

Or maybe, can companions be edited in F04edit to give them infinite ammo similar to settlers, therefore not having the need for multi-follower mods?

7 minutes ago, kujoe said:

Since Ivy cannot be run with multi-follower mods, what would be an alternative to such if you just want to give your followers infinite ammo regardless of the weapon you give them? I've tried AFT and Liga, and all I really used those mods for was to make my followers equip custom weapons. Heck, at most I only brought 2 followers max.

Or maybe, can companions be edited in F04edit to give them infinite ammo similar to settlers, therefore not having the need for multi-follower mods?

Try this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6233

4 hours ago, kujoe said:

You could also try the Cheat Terminal mod as it has unlimited ammo, indestructible power armor and a couple other companion related items. This is probably your best bet over AFT of you want some of AFT's cheats. 

5 hours ago, kujoe said:

There is a beautiful mod that I use for a year and a half.  Unlimited Companion Framework

6 hours ago, kujoe said:

If you don't want to use up an ,esp slot.  Open the console, click on a companion and type "addkeyword 23f1ca" (no quotes) and they will function just like a  settler --  no ammo use for most weapons (fatman etc. still use ammo).

17 hours ago, Geofizz said:

If you don't want to use up an ,esp slot.  Open the console, click on a companion and type "addkeyword 23f1ca" (no quotes) and they will function just like a  settler --  no ammo use for most weapons (fatman etc. still use ammo).

Sweet. Will give this a go.

I'm also currently using the Cheat Terminal, so I can resort to that.

Cheers.

20 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

If you have mentioned it before Reginald I apoligize, But is Ivy in the vanilla companion System (Like Cait) or outside it (Like Heather)?

Ivy uses the Vanilla companion system, extended with her own custom affinity systems. Therefore the regular affinity checks in the console will not work (will always remain at 0). She uses her own internal counters for some other stuff as well.

52 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy uses the Vanilla companion system, extended with her own custom affinity systems. Therefore the regular affinity checks in the console will not work (will always remain at 0). She uses her own internal counters for some other stuff as well.

Cheers mate,  Just trying to figure out a "team" for the next play through 

On 2/26/2019 at 11:53 PM, ModHunter42 said:

So, whose voice file is that for Ivy, and where did you get it?

(It's not Chic Geek).

It most definitely is Chic. What amazes me, is out of all the many hours I've spent triggering her dialogue to satisfy the obsessive completion-ist in me, I still haven't heard some of these lines in the video. Just goes to show me how deep that pool is. Welp, back at it I guess! lol

On 2/25/2019 at 2:01 PM, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy loves you all.

ScreenShot287.jpg.cadca2a953848789fb9e40c932031822.jpg

That's a bad-ass outfit, very "Ivy-esque." She looks well put together (because Ivy wouldn't have it any other way) and like she could go either way; hand you your own ass, or give you the "ride of your life." Meh, just depends on what kinda mood she's in in the moment lol