On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, Adviser69 said:

As a member of Chic's Sloot Squad, I'll tell you what I can about Chic's status. This morning, she left @Paeantrix, one of the squad moderators, a letter to give to her squad. I don't feel right posting the letter here, so I'll just give the cliff notes. Long story short, Chic is eliminating her YouTube account and any social media tied specifically to it, for personal reasons. The main reason being too much on her plate and not enough enjoyment from it. So now it seems she is going to focus on herself, her family and friends, and her modding. From now on she is simply going to be Chic Geek the gamer and modder, and no longer Chic Geek the YouTube personality. For further info, come to her Discord, the Sloot Squad.
https://discord.gg/Y3RC8g4

Appreciate the update and glad to hear she's doing ok. Nothing wrong with not wanting to be in the spotlight, but I sure am glad she's still working on mods and such. Happy New Year @Adviser69 and thanks again for the extra info!

12 hours ago, Darkklawd said:

Already did but whatever. I'll move on, have a nice day/evening.

The FAQ explains what to do if the quest does not show up. It explains where you can find Ivy. It explains how you can bypass the radio and quest completely.

Not sure what your problem is, but there you have it.

I'm kinda new around here - I downloaded this awhile ago and I have no idea how to find her. The radio doesn't work, and I see you mention a 'radio patch' in at least two places, but there IS NO LINK, and when I used this site's search feature trying to find such a file, I get no results (using several different keywords, of course).

If such a file actually exists, can someone point me to it?

8 hours ago, Marku$Tay said:

I'm kinda new around here - I downloaded this awhile ago and I have no idea how to find her. The radio doesn't work, and I see you mention a 'radio patch' in at least two places, but there IS NO LINK, and when I used this site's search feature trying to find such a file, I get no results (using several different keywords, of course).

If such a file actually exists, can someone point me to it?

Root cellar in sanctuary  (eastern home behind the house)

Hi @Reginald_001

First of i just wanna say i love Ivy! She's my first companion mod ever, i mostly play with vanilla companions in FO4. So i wanted to try her out on a whim, i was suprised how well done she is. It truly shows that LL have some awesome mods here :)

So my question is, you mentioned that AFT can cause some issues with Ivy. I haven't run in some issues (not that i know of), however i noticed when i talk to her she says sometimes the same things. Her affinty keeps going up though, is it intentional that she repeats some dialogues or is AFT the culprit? I have XDI too, and i'm far into the game (Have done most of the sidequest, i only have the quest that that you need to enter the Institute so that could be the reason she doesn't have new dialogues)

Happy New Year!

On 12/31/2018 at 10:24 AM, Izakamii said:

Hi @Reginald_001

First of i just wanna say i love Ivy! She's my first companion mod ever, i mostly play with vanilla companions in FO4. So i wanted to try it her out on a whim, i was suprised how well done she is. It truly shows that LL have some awesome mods here :)

So my question is, you mentioned that AFT can cause some issues with Ivy. I haven't run in some issues (not that i know of), however i noticed when i talk to her she says sometimes the same things. Her affinty keeps going up though, is it intentional that she repeats some dialogues or is AFT the culprit? I have XDI too, and i'm far into the game (Have done most of the sidequest, i only have the quest that that you need to enter the Institute so that could be the reason she doesn't have new dialogues)

Happy New Year!

AFT will cause issues, but can be set up to work. I'm assuming you already redeemed Ivy? so the first thing you will need to is reset the mod, deactivate her esp and load your save(ignore the missing esp warning), make sure to remove all items you gave her has this will remove her from the game and all items will be lost, now save your game and exit, reactivate the esp and load the save you just made, when you are loaded in, go to the root cellar where Ivy is(do not engage any dialog), place the crosshair on her and activate the aft control panel(should be in your favorits) a menu will appear showing several options, select ignore npc, close the menu,  start Ivy's quest has instructed, on a fresh game or install the reset is not nessessary, just be sure to set AFT to ignore before redeeming(reqruiting) Ivy has attempting to unmanage after will result in more issues

8 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

AFT will cause issues, but can be set up to work. I'm assuming you already redeemed Ivy? so the first thing you will need to is reset the mod, deactivate her esp and load your save(ignore the missing esp warning), make sure to remove all items you gave her has this will remove her from the game and all items will be lost, now save your game and exit, reactivate the esp and load the save you just made, when you are loaded in, go to the root cellar where Ivy is(do not engage any dialog), place the crosshair on her and activate the aft control panel(should be in your favorits) a menu will appear showing several options, select ignore npc, close the menu,  start Ivy's quest has instructed, on a fresh game or install the reset is not nessessary, just be sure to set AFT to ignore before redeeming(reqruiting) Ivy has attempting to unmanage after will result in more issues

AFT can't work with Ivy period. It causes problems and has been shown plenty of times in this thead. Wether you set it to ignore or not, as soon as you recruit others and dismiss them AFT automatically configures her. There is no fix for it unless the author of Ivy makes it or AFT.

Second post in this thread, it's hey! WADDAYANOW... a FAQ..

Long story short:

- Yes you are missing content.

- No you will not get any support from me.

- And for the KAZILLIONTH TIME: AFT have to make their mod compatible with IVY, not the other fucking way around.

- I know you told me NOT TO USE MULTI FOLLOWER MODS with Ivy but I don't care I'm going to anyway...
Don't bother to post about bugs if you are using MF mods. I am currently testing compatibility with many of those mods, but most of them do not do things in a clean way. In fact, many vanilla assets, original core game files, are changed and overwritten that Ivy depends on. Instead of doing this nicely by extending functionality and keeping backwards compatibility, often the quicker route it chosen in these mods, which leads to bugs when you try to run Ivy with them. Some of these mods have included specific code for other mods, such as Heather, but none of these mods has been made compatible with Ivy, which I feel is the way these mods should go, instead of vice-versa.

HAVING SAID ALL THAT:
Many players ARE using Ivy successfully with Multiple Follower mods.

I myself am currently playing Ivy with the Unlimited Companion Framework without any issues at all. Ivy is first in my load order (she has become an ESM for the next release) and there are no known bugs with UCF at this point in time.

If you MUST play with a Multi Follower mod you MUST realize some things:

- If Ivy is not the FIRST RECRUITED companion, you will miss out on all of her quest integration, dialogue and quest one-liners. This counts towards hundreds of lines, many hours, or dialogue. If you want all of Ivy and use MF mods, then you should have her recruited First, as the main companion, then recruit other followers later.

- You have broken the 'warranty seal', like Sheldon Cooper would say, you have broken the hidden and confidential bond that you as player, and I as creator, have made. I will not shun you, but I will not be able to help you fix any issues you might encounter. Your warranty has been voided. If you run into any issues remember that whatever you have changed to fix things, will only take effect on FRESH SAVES. Your CURRENT SAVES will be CORRUPTED once bugs and errors have occurred.

- There are many options for debugging in the NX-2X Controller Holotape, do not manage Ivy through any other means than her OWN holotape.

- Ivy uses many of her OWN counters, so that I don't have to OVERWRITE or CHANGE vanilla, original game file, assets. This is the reason why so many options of the MF mods do not work with Ivy.

7 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

AFT can't work with Ivy period. It causes problems and has been shown plenty of times in this thead. Wether you set it to ignore or not, as soon as you recruit others and dismiss them AFT automatically configures her. There is no fix for it unless the author of Ivy makes it or AFT.

That is funny, I have been playing with this configuration for weeks with no issues, I assure you I tested this extensively, I would not post anything that did not work, or possibly break someone's game 

On 11/27/2018 at 5:43 PM, Reginald_001 said:

If I had a quarter for every time someone asked for support, claimed they weren't using AFT, only to find out that they were using it (either through their savegames or load order). Then I'd have  5 dollars by now, for sure!

Man your going to get way more than 5 dollars this year.

Happy New Year .?

On 12/31/2018 at 11:21 AM, Reginald_001 said:

The trigger is sleeping. When you are off to never-never land, she goes out to her customers. The more you sleep with her, the more customers she sees, the more 'bad customer' quests you run into.

Well, but can I voyeur her ?
Is she immune to pregnancy introduced in FPE?

Question for you, but first gotta say... This mod is amazing. Thanks for all the time and hard work you and all involved have put in...

Now my question. Maybe I missed it while reading through the pages.. If she becomes sentient, does that effect her from that point on, as in, does it change gameplay going forward?

3 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Well, but can I voyeur her ?
Is she immune to pregnancy introduced in FPE?

No. From customers yes.

At least not for Ivy's customers.

Assuming you are using RSE & AAF however, the answers are Still no and yes for customers.

But you can voyeur Ivy for normal things from these mods, and get her pregnant. Just like any companion or other actor.

Ivy's customers are all 'off-screen' because you are sleeping (that's when she teleports out to customers) that she contacted by her radio station.

I think building more radio stations for Ivy helps add to her revenue, but it's been a while.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:34 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

(snip).... I would not post anything that did not work, or possibly break someone's game 

And yet, you did. I... AUTHOR, creator, programmer and writer of the mod, am telling you there are deeply grained issues which will cause bugs eventually, always..

I have tested in DEPTH myself and found MANY bugs to pop up with Ivy using AFT and most other Multi Follower mods.

I have examined the underlying code, seeing and IDENTIFYING the area's where there is incompatibility.

Stop telling people that Ivy works 'fine' with AFT....

When the FAQ, and I MYSELF....

HAVE TOLD YOU GUYS A MILLION FUCKING TIMES

DON'T RUN IVY WITH A.F.T.