It's fantastic to have an immersive, comment-y follower besides heather, finally!

And bonus points for her being far more adult oriented :)

If you're open to suggestions/requests, might you include hair/eye color options in the future? Never been a fan of pigtails, and would like the ability to give her a new hairstyle w/o having to do it thru the ck. Perhaps such as having her give you the option once you've made it to DC and encounter the barber? And if additional dialogue is planned, maybe give her more lines about specific enemies?

Again, want to thank you for making a thus-far interesting companion, and a much-needed alternative to heather.

23 hours ago, Canaris said:

Okay is the ability to change Ivy looks come from this mod or do people just use slm console command ? 

You can use slm (ID) 1 for the surgery menu, and slm (ID) 2 for the hair, (SLM 2 only works when Ivy is sitting on something).

13 hours ago, wolfarus said:

It's fantastic to have an immersive, comment-y follower besides heather, finally!

And bonus points for her being far more adult oriented :)

If you're open to suggestions/requests, might you include hair/eye color options in the future? Never been a fan of pigtails, and would like the ability to give her a new hairstyle w/o having to do it thru the ck. Perhaps such as having her give you the option once you've made it to DC and encounter the barber? And if additional dialogue is planned, maybe give her more lines about specific enemies?

Again, want to thank you for making a thus-far interesting companion, and a much-needed alternative to heather.

For maximum compatibility I've decided against this. It might be a feature as an add-on in the future, though. So keep your eyes open for that.

7 hours ago, Victoralm said:

My 5 cents to the amazing Ivy, hope you guys like it. ?
20180619043726_1.thumb.jpg.9b2d05e0662a191578acccc7485a7971.jpg

I love it. :)

10 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

You can use slm (ID) 1 for the surgery menu, and slm (ID) 2 for the hair, (SLM 2 only works when Ivy is sitting on something).

14 hours ago, wolfarus said:

Well that one i know.

But i remember that SLM kinda fucked up several of my characters when i tried to change facial structure. Only safe things to change were haircut/hair colours, skin colour, makeup/scars and probably the body tattoos.. 
Guess i will have to try. 

LOL, I want a real life Ivy, she is crazy in a good way.

I was doing a quest for boston breeder in good neighbourhood, after the quest ended my screen went a pinky purple colour, and I lost Ivy, she didn't end up turning up after a while, had to use the holotape to call her.

For the 3rd time  I'm hearing her telling about the history of Dr Stein... This time I'm just really listen to her for the "genesis" of her creation so (maybe I'm wrong)  Dr Stein created her with the look of his hearthbreaking about another scientist (female) who's dark hairy... (I'm wrong ? ) So I adjust the color of my beloved  Ivy to match the description from the archive dialog concerning her hairs color. I'm just making a mistake ? I love lore...?

I don't want to spoil any Easter eggs but I want to make sure I do not have anymore mod conflicts, I have coc'ed her around and not seen any personality change.  I do use Extended Dialogue Interface that someone mentioned might conflict, but my experience has been it only changes the wording of the questions but still gives access to all menus.  So if I have brought her to the right place and she did'nt freak out is there a problem or did I just not find the right place?  I love this mod by the way, great work.

22 hours ago, Havik79 said:

LOL, I want a real life Ivy, she is crazy in a good way.

Yup she is! :)

21 hours ago, GreenV said:

For the 3rd time  I'm hearing her telling about the history of Dr Stein... This time I'm just really listen to her for the "genesis" of her creation so (maybe I'm wrong)  Dr Stein created her with the look of his hearthbreaking about another scientist (female) who's dark hairy... (I'm wrong ? ) So I adjust the color of my beloved  Ivy to match the description from the archive dialog concerning her hairs color. I'm just making a mistake ? I love lore...?

She originally comes with black hair, so that's spot on! :)

14 hours ago, danono said:

I don't want to spoil any Easter eggs but I want to make sure I do not have anymore mod conflicts, I have coc'ed her around and not seen any personality change.  I do use Extended Dialogue Interface that someone mentioned might conflict, but my experience has been it only changes the wording of the questions but still gives access to all menus.  So if I have brought her to the right place and she did'nt freak out is there a problem or did I just not find the right place?  I love this mod by the way, great work.

Ok so many people have been asking about this. And I can spoil it, but then.. it will be spoiled. So I won't. :P

11 hours ago, uncleben7 said:

I have been away from gaming for a few months, okay that's a lie, I was playing other games not supported by LL.   Anyway I come back and what do I find?  A new Ivy to play with.    Life is good.  Thank you so much.

Enjoy the latest build!

I've been working on some tweaks here and there, the biggest one in Ivy's gameplay. She now has perks for a heavy gunner build and melee build. This greatly enhances her ability to change fighting styles, should you want her to switch to melee or use a minigun. I expect 4.1 to be release in a matter of weeks. There will be a lot of minor fixes and tweaks in there as well for her dialogue.

Hello, i'm here because I decided to replay Fallout 4 (F76 hype) and was looking for a new companion mod. I checked the nexus, and then checked here and found Ivy. To be honest i didn't have high expectations on this mod, i thought it would be just a random crazy slooty girl but i gave it a shot. I'm happy i was wrong! Ivy is amazing! Chic Geek did an awesome job with her and Ivy quickly became my favourite companion. Her jokes are hilarious, her banter with NPCs is amazing (top quality snarks, she cracked me up with Preston and Danse, can't wait to meet other npcs), her flirt is sexy and hot and, last but not least, she is also a very deep character.

I'm having a blast wandering through the Commonwealth with her, so thank you very much for creating this mod @Reginald_001 ❤️

20180623163753_1.jpg

20180623163816_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Doppiozero said:

Hello, i'm here because I decided to replay Fallout 4 (F76 hype) and was looking for a new companion mod. I checked the nexus, and then checked here and found Ivy. To be honest i didn't have high expectations on this mod, i thought it would be just a random crazy slooty girl but i gave it a shot. I'm happy i was wrong! Ivy is amazing! Chic Geek did an awesome job with her and Ivy quickly became my favourite companion. Her jokes are hilarious, her banter with NPCs is amazing (top quality snarks, she cracked me up with Preston and Danse, can't wait to meet other npcs), her flirt is sexy and hot and, last but not least, she is also a very deep character.

I'm having a blast wandering through the Commonwealth with her, so thank you very much for creating this mod @Reginald_001 ❤️

20180623163753_1.jpg

20180623163816_1.jpg

Nicely done! I'm really happy you're enjoying her! :):):):)

15 minutes ago, ARabidGrandma said:

I've created a new character, and i have the quest to redeem her, but the radio station is completely silent, and doesn't update the quest log whilst im "listening" to it. Any help is appreciated

Go to Sanctuary and find the root cellar, in there you will find Ivy and you can talk to her to activate the quest.

A 4.1 coming soon, how interesting!

I'm also making some minor adjustments to the translation, some details of caparicho only.

In the corrections that I have to do, I have a suggestion,
usually delivered when the Voucher for Ivy is delivered inside the basement, all the messages and acknowledgments of the redemption normally appear, but if after this confirmation, if you try to talk with her again in the basement, instead of entering the normal conversation menu, she ask for the Voucher and a whole looping.

But if after doing the rescue, leave the basement and talk to her enters the normal dialog menu.

I realized this, I do not know if it is something common.

I was able to make customizations with the looksmenu that I'm really enjoying, but I'm having difficulty making prints here, you'll understand ...

So I could show you around here.
I'm looking forward to the DLC Ivy to end of the year, I bet it's going to be crazy!

A big hug

20 hours ago, urbanoantigo said:

A 4.1 coming soon, how interesting!

I'm also making some minor adjustments to the translation, some details of caparicho only.

In the corrections that I have to do, I have a suggestion,
usually delivered when the Voucher for Ivy is delivered inside the basement, all the messages and acknowledgments of the redemption normally appear, but if after this confirmation, if you try to talk with her again in the basement, instead of entering the normal conversation menu, she ask for the Voucher and a whole looping.

But if after doing the rescue, leave the basement and talk to her enters the normal dialog menu.

I realized this, I do not know if it is something common.

I was able to make customizations with the looksmenu that I'm really enjoying, but I'm having difficulty making prints here, you'll understand ...

So I could show you around here.
I'm looking forward to the DLC Ivy to end of the year, I bet it's going to be crazy!

A big hug

Sounds good. Hit me up with a PM if you have a new version. We'll need to check on the 4.1 patch for the portugese version. :)

Would you consider a perk build for Ivy to turn her into a rifleman/woman/synth? As I understand it, there's pistol user already implemented, and a melee and heavy gunner build to come. A rifle build seems to be a good midground if it's not already there.

29 minutes ago, ThiefHawk said:

i was planning to to do a new game so i started to uninstall the old ivy but realize i uninstalled and deleted the add on do i need this now or is it added already if i need this do you have a link to addon?

you only need the base file and one of the voice packs.

14 hours ago, rerun1983 said:

Would you consider a perk build for Ivy to turn her into a rifleman/woman/synth? As I understand it, there's pistol user already implemented, and a melee and heavy gunner build to come. A rifle build seems to be a good midground if it's not already there.

Check a couple of posts back, if I actually posted about it (not sure). Anyways.. I just added these perks a couple of days ago for 4.1. :)

55 minutes ago, ThiefHawk said:

also is it possible to add AAF to her to make her a fully functional sex slave lmao

I don't see why you couldn't use any sex framework. :)

27 minutes ago, Ghostman7nz said:

you only need the base file and one of the voice packs.

Yup, no previous installs are needed!

On 6/24/2018 at 12:21 PM, Reginald_001 said:

Sounds good. Hit me up with a PM if you have a new version. We'll need to check on the 4.1 patch for the portugese version. :)

Yes,

I'm sure you can count on me in the next step and DDLC and what else I can help.

I just sent you in PM version 1.0.1 of the translation, I found a little dirt in my code that messed up the alias of the Righteous Revenge mission, so I corrected it.

Curious, this error did not appear in the ESP / ESM Translator 3.10 I use and neither with the code pasted in a txt file in notpad, I only saw such dirt when I pasted the line inside the PM form to ask how to solve this.

I was almost crazy, because in the original file it works, in the translation with exactly the same nonfunctional alias, and I only found the reason in no way.
it was very lucky that I opened the <> Code option, inside the form and pasted inside the line to send you, then I noticed that there appeared to such dirt ...
I ended up editing the line inside the PM form itself and copied it back to ESP and ...

Tcham, tcham, tcham .... solved.

will understand these mysteries of technology ...

(if applicable, time you can send the ESP of the patch in PM, I accelerated the translation to be released together)

On 6/8/2018 at 12:53 PM, Ozymandius69 said:

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this already...

I was talking to Nick Valentine about the events in vault 111. Ivy mentioned how the partner was shot, pop! just like that. And then she apologises for mentioning it. But then she repeats this line between each pause during the dialogue. Pretty sure the first one was meant to be, but I don't know if the other times were a glitch.

Playing this on the pc. Female lead. New game. Latest update so far as I know. (only downloaded this last week). Not sure what other info would be needed or helpful.

Thanks for the mod though. Only a little way in and I'm loving it. Amazing work.

First time here commenting on this mod and wont do another play-through without! ... But 

I am having this too and it seemed well, cruel

I have the latest file too so not sure if there was a fix but the bug is still there.

Load order is as recommended for the best experience,  ie Last 

All else with mod is terrific! nigh on sixty and wow, I've blushed.

Tremendous job too all involved!