20 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I think some ghouls are just randomly scaled larger, not really much I can do about it. My ghoul animations use the default scale but you could find some that are slightly larger or smaller which will screw up the alignments. In that case, you're probably better off just looking at it from a different angle and using your imagination because there's really no other option AFAIK.

If I forget don't hesitate to remind me!

Apparently the female character is always scale 1.00 (as is the male), presumably for animation reusing in vanilla, but female NPCs are all 0.98. So would you say SC animations are scaled for 1.0 to 1.0 human actors? 

Ive been helping Ulf create positionTrees for ALL of savagecabbage 1.2.9, for the next UAP and ultimately I went a little insane and just decided the best recourse was to use AAF to scale all actors 1:1. Even then there were plenty of animations that needed offsets to line up, which I cribbed from Indarello's patch since he must have spent hundreds of hours checking each animation, deducing an alignment fix and then applying it.

8 hours ago, kenbenis said:

Apparently the female character is always scale 1.00 (as is the male), presumably for animation reusing in vanilla, but female NPCs are all 0.98. So would you say SC animations are scaled for 1.0 to 1.0 human actors? 

Ive been helping Ulf create positionTrees for ALL of savagecabbage 1.2.9, for the next UAP and ultimately I went a little insane and just decided the best recourse was to use AAF to scale all actors 1:1. Even then there were plenty of animations that needed offsets to line up, which I cribbed from Indarello's patch since he must have spent hundreds of hours checking each animation, deducing an alignment fix and then applying it.

From my experience (and as i said in previous post), SC animations aligne perfectly with the default vanilla scale for male female (1.0:0.98) hence the Re-scaling script i mentioned before (scale receiver to 0.98 and all others to 1.0 when position played is one of SC's to catch the few unique NPCs with different heights).

But if animations patches already offset positions/genitalia to compensate for scale diff, then the script will not be compatible and create more misalignment for patch users.

Edited by lee3310

SC-FM-Human-RidingBrahmin01-04Doggy
SC-FM-Human-RidingBrahmin01-05ReverseCowgirl

Does this mean that we can get Brahmin and Brahmaluff sex outcomes on mods, with animations. I've added Brahmin and Brahmaluff to the Commonwealth, in one of my mod on The Nexus, Krazymans Male Brahmin.

I was wondering if they will start getting used in the sex animations, and the player having Brahmin and Brahmaluff pregnancies.

As far as I know, unless your mod adds them, there are no Penis mods for Brahmiluff.

Unless... it's just a man and a woman, FM. Having sex on the back of a Brahmin.

5 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I always thought all females were .98, oh well. I'm not going back now though, I previously devoted an entire update to re-scaling every single animation and I ain't doing that again! It was hard enough and my pack was maybe a quarter of the size it is now.

Understandable, and if there is a need for it, i can upload a little patch for the scaling pb.

Thanks for the new update.
PS

One position i wanted to see finished is "SC-FM-SuperMutant-FightMove01-01Missionary" cause it's the best transition from standing to first stage ? and the animation is so cool but if it gets chosen by AAF, you just get thrown on the ground again and again (in a loop).

Edited by lee3310

Is there any possible way to remove ALL restrictions from AAF so I can play any animation I want with whomever I want? I really can't stand inter-species sex, but I'd love to be able to use all those animations among my human characters. I don't mind if they don't line up correctly or as intended, I can adjust characters heights a little bit to match them up a bit better. I just want to be able to use all these animations without any restrictions at all. 

Cabbage, thank you for an overview of the new animations added - saves incredible headache having to go through each XML to find out what is new. 

Can you tell us what your scale conventions were for other creatures? E.g. super mutants, ghouls , dogs etc. It will help us get everything aligned correctly.

Cheers.

Edited by kenbenis
6 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Understandable, and if there is a need for it, i can upload a little patch for the scaling pb.

Thanks for the new update.
PS

One position i wanted to see finished is "SC-FM-SuperMutant-FightMove01-01Missionary" cause it's the best transition from standing to first stage ? and the animation is so cool but if it gets chosen by AAF, you just get thrown on the ground again and again (in a loop).

Well the thing is, it works perfectly on my end, everything is aligned as it should be, so I am not seeing scaling issues myself. In fact, before I changed the scaling, I DID see alignment issues and I do see issues on animations where the male/female scale is 1/1, but on mine where they're 1/.98 they're fine, so maybe there's a difference in my game versus others but personally I have no need for it, but if others express a need then I don't see why you can't upload a fix for others to enjoy.

5 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

Is there any possible way to remove ALL restrictions from AAF so I can play any animation I want with whomever I want? I really can't stand inter-species sex, but I'd love to be able to use all those animations among my human characters. I don't mind if they don't line up correctly or as intended, I can adjust characters heights a little bit to match them up a bit better. I just want to be able to use all these animations without any restrictions at all. 

You'd be better off asking in the AAF thread I think. I don't know myself if you can do it, but the animations are intended to be played as is, and not to have any creature tagged out and replaced with another.

4 hours ago, kenbenis said:

Cabbage, thank you for an overview of the new animations added - saves incredible headache having to go through each XML to find out what is new. 

Can you tell us what your scale conventions were for other creatures? E.g. super mutants, ghouls , dogs etc. It will help us get everything aligned correctly.

Cheers.

Scales are just default (1) for the males and .98 for the females. Works fine for me but I hear others have issues.

3 hours ago, Turkman said:

Question: I'm not that familiar with modding, and I was wondering when installing this mod, can the voice files like coughing, yelp etc. be installed at once?

Not really sure how the FOMOD works, I don't use it myself as I have everything always installed so maybe someone else can answer you.

51 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Well the thing is, it works perfectly on my end, everything is aligned as it should be, so I am not seeing scaling issues myself. In fact, before I changed the scaling, I DID see alignment issues and I do see issues on animations where the male/female scale is 1/1, but on mine where they're 1/.98 they're fine, so maybe there's a difference in my game versus others but personally I have no need for it, but if others express a need then I don't see why you can't upload a fix for others to enjoy.

Most females in the game have 0.98 as base scale, so unless you turn on AAF re-scaling (match player scale) the misalignment shouldn't be noticeable.
I will upload a little scaling patch as soon as i get some free time.

Edited by lee3310
27 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Most females in the game have 0.98 as base scale, so unless you turn on AAF re-scaling (match player scale) the misalignment shouldn't be noticeable.
I will upload a little scaling patch as soon as i get some free time.

Wouldn't setting this in the AAF_settings.ini do the same thing?

[PREFERENCES]

scale_actors_for_animations     = true        ; If true, re-scales all actors to match the players scale during animations.

5 hours ago, Turkman said:

Question: I'm not that familiar with modding, and I was wondering when installing this mod, can the voice files like coughing, yelp etc. be installed at once?

Yes just select all the voice files you want in the fomod menu and it will install them.

4 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

You'd be better off asking in the AAF thread I think. I don't know myself if you can do it, but the animations are intended to be played as is, and not to have any creature tagged out and replaced with another.

Ok, I'll ask there. And yes, I understand that the animations are intended to be played a certain way with certain characters, but I feel like I'm missing out on so many good animations because human with non-human sex grosses me out, so I won't be using those animations. That's why I wanted to at least be able to use the ghoul or bloater (or whatever is close to human) animations for my human characters. I know there are tons of human animations already, I just hate missing out on the rest because they're so good. :)

4 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

Ok, I'll ask there. And yes, I understand that the animations are intended to be played a certain way with certain characters, but I feel like I'm missing out on so many good animations because human with non-human sex grosses me out, so I won't be using those animations. That's why I wanted to at least be able to use the ghoul or bloater (or whatever is close to human) animations for my human characters. I know there are tons of human animations already, I just hate missing out on the rest because they're so good. :)

Animations are made for speific skeletons, so if you could tell AAF to replace a super mutant with a human male it would look very strange in-game, with the human limbs stretched to the length and positions of a super mutant's, misplaced (or likely no) penis, and so on. The game engine itself is designed to have specific animations for specific races, it doesn't really handle what you're asking for.

Disaster!

I insatlled it on one of my profile and it said ti confliced with 

TSEX hardship and Begger/whore and a file i traced down to this:

Since its the later file I said to load "after"

But then it got "cant deploy due to cyclical dependencies"

I fixed it for this profile by redownloading this pacth software and disabling harsship ( which is ok many otehr mndos are taking on its functions now i would say).

But now I worry about the other profiles.

I will test it out some I hope I didnt mess up somehting big because I dont know how to undo the "loads after" commands you have to do when responding to a "mod conflict/overwite" toggle in Vortex.