1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I will test it out some I hope I didnt mess up somehting big because I dont know how to undo the "loads after" commands you have to do when responding to a "mod conflict/overwite" toggle in Vortex.

Can't you delete the rule or have I misunderstood you?

16 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Wouldn't setting this in the AAF_settings.ini do the same thing?

[PREFERENCES]

scale_actors_for_animations     = true        ; If true, re-scales all actors to match the players scale during animations.

That would be ok for other animations pack but not this one (that setting will make matters worse).

Edited by lee3310
15 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I dont know how to got back to delete rules.?

But it seems disabling TSEX and beggar whore solved the porblem and I tired things out and AAF still works.

Sounds like you're talking about Vortex. Is it a file conflict resolution rule or a plugin ordering rule? For the former, you can just click the lightning bolt next to one of the affected mods and then click the closed lock icon for the relationship in question if you can't alter it there. For the latter, click the Manage Rules button at the top of the plugins view, and then in the rules list that brings up filter for the plugin in question and click the remove button next to the offending ordering rule to break the cycle (though also the cyclic rule error should give you a button to click to delete the problem rule as well).

Also I have latest TSEX, TSEX Hardship and SC 1.3.0 installed together with no problem. I'm not using UAP though, so that might be where the problem is arising. UAP patches SC's animations by default, so you either need to tell it not to do that or wait for a new UAP version which is compatible with 1.3.0 (that usually takes at least a few days to happen, but occasionally much longer).

Note that the only reason a mod manager will complain about TSEX "conflicting" with this animation pack is that both mods ship a convenience copy of AAF\common.xsd which is never actually used during gameplay (it's a mod developer's resource used to validate the AAF XML files during development), so it doesn't matter which order you have them overwrite that file in but even if it did they're identical copies of the same file anyway.

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with Savage Cabbage animations. They break my game completely for some reason.

I have installed everything in "The fucking manual" step by step and started the game after every two steps to be sure of function. 

All was well, until Savage Cabbage. The game is stuck loading black screen for about 30 seconds before unceremoniously returning to desk top.

Upon disabling Savage Cabbage the same occurs just within 5 seconds.

In order to make the game even start again, I need to delete the whole Data folder and put a new one in (one which did not have Savage Cabbage installed before), or reinstall the game.

I have tried to install only: F4SE, FAA, Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme (the game works), Savage Cabage (the game is broken).

Am I stupid and missed something obvious or is it something more serious?

Thank you

(I am using Vortex; The game is in patch 1.10.163; All mods were downloaded within last week; I have tried SC 1.2.8, 1.2.9 and 1.3.0 with the same results)

On 4/16/2023 at 7:36 AM, Oldwolf58 said:

Use the replace button, it wipes the old so there are no old files left behind then installs the new without loosing your load order placement.

i will, if i know that its okay for my current AAF build, from the Manual i used by Saya Scarlet

3 hours ago, Sammantha said:

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with Savage Cabbage animations. They break my game completely for some reason.

I have installed everything in "The fucking manual" step by step and started the game after every two steps to be sure of function. 

All was well, until Savage Cabbage. The game is stuck loading black screen for about 30 seconds before unceremoniously returning to desk top.

Upon disabling Savage Cabbage the same occurs just within 5 seconds.

In order to make the game even start again, I need to delete the whole Data folder and put a new one in (one which did not have Savage Cabbage installed before), or reinstall the game.

I have tried to install only: F4SE, FAA, Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme (the game works), Savage Cabage (the game is broken).

Am I stupid and missed something obvious or is it something more serious?

Thank you

(I am using Vortex; The game is in patch 1.10.163; All mods were downloaded within last week; I have tried SC 1.2.8, 1.2.9 and 1.3.0 with the same results)

yeah you should get the version instructed by the manual, otherwise the build wont work. I had the same problem because my stupid mind said "newest is the best". Pick the version the Manual tells you to and you have a fine working game.

Edit: I read further and u said with 1.2.8 same results. You sure that you did follow all the steps one by one, always checking if its the right version? All 28 files?

If you still have problems after that, you might go on the AAF discord thats linked on the Fucking Manual Post and try to get help from there. They gladly help u and they helped me alot. They help when u use Vortex or MO2, (even tho mo2 is the goat)

Edited by AverageSkyrimEnjoyer
17 hours ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

yeah you should get the version instructed by the manual, otherwise the build wont work. I had the same problem because my stupid mind said "newest is the best". Pick the version the Manual tells you to and you have a fine working game.

Edit: I read further and u said with 1.2.8 same results. You sure that you did follow all the steps one by one, always checking if its the right version? All 28 files?

If you still have problems after that, you might go on the AAF discord thats linked on the Fucking Manual Post and try to get help from there. They gladly help u and they helped me alot. They help when u use Vortex or MO2, (even tho mo2 is the goat)

It is possible that I missed something.

I am going to try again with clean new game, install SC last and let you know.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Fiona159 said:

What is it? 

This is the first time I've heard of animation breaking the game.

Animations don't break the game. People installing animation patch mods with different versions of animation packs than the versions they were created for can cause AAF to give up trying to parse the combined configuration because it no longer makes sense. The advice was that if you're using animation patches, be sure to install the versions of animation packs they were made to patch, rather than just blindly upgrading to a new version.

On 4/17/2023 at 6:00 PM, Sammantha said:

Hello,

Hello, me again,

Problem solved.

Turns out I was being stupid. My brother gave me his older disc with the game installed and some files were missing.

Thank you for help.

By the way, i've noticed a convention of appending the link to the latest update as "info posts", kept up until this latest update.

The link to it was added to the download page's just fine HERE. But it has not shown up on the first page HERE yet.

Thought i'd point it out.

Capture.png

Edited by Vel W
added screenshot
1 hour ago, Vel W said:

By the way, i've noticed a convention of appending the link to the latest update as "info posts", kept up until this latest update.

The link to it was added to the download page's just fine HERE. But it has not shown up on the first page HERE yet.

Yes it is...
image.png.d21d044846e8fe66c1f9c6941494e59d.png

3 hours ago, Vel W said:

It's a bug with the forum software. It tries t automatically copy the contents of the file page into the first post of the corresponding support topic, but it's always one revision behind. I've taken to just saving my changes on the file page, then editing it and saving again while making no new changes.

On 4/15/2023 at 6:45 PM, SavageCabbage said:

I always thought all females were .98, oh well. I'm not going back now though, I previously devoted an entire update to re-scaling every single animation and I ain't doing that again! It was hard enough and my pack was maybe a quarter of the size it is now.

Sorry to drag up the scaling issue again but i'm almost done with the Rescaling script(s) and it's works great with humans (SM too) but not so great with feral ghouls:
the animations don't look aligned when scaling the ghouls to 1.0 and female human to 0.98. So can you confirm the proper scaling ratio used for ghouls ? what scale should i use for the combo female | ghoul ? (0.94:0.98) ?.

Edited by lee3310
23 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's a bug with the forum software. It tries t automatically copy the contents of the file page into the first post of the corresponding support topic, but it's always one revision behind. I've taken to just saving my changes on the file page, then editing it and saving again while making no new changes.

That's certainly a "Today I Learned" moment for me. Thanks for the info

On 4/7/2023 at 9:08 AM, SavageCabbage said:

I've heard of that kinda thing, I'm not entirely opposed to depicting "the act" so to speak but yeah giving birth to a huge mosquito might hurt a bit! There's also the issue that these monsters don't have any "adult" models with the appropriate body parts. Also, they're females that deposit a fertilized egg right, so I can't think it'll be too exciting to watch.

Not sure if the offer is still up by him, but if you're interested in branching out to other creatures the AAF creature resources author may be able to help with that. (his comment is from when I asked 2 years ago if he planned on adding more creatures to the mod).

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, FlatRat94 said:

Hello!

Im not able to find subway column low, barrel, clock tower and bowling to play the goul animations. I have the required mods to play them but AAF doesnt load the objects. 

Please help u.u!

You might see if this test cell includes the right ones: