On 5/10/2023 at 6:14 PM, FlatRat94 said:

Hello!

Im not able to find subway column low, barrel, clock tower and bowling to play the goul animations. I have the required mods to play them but AAF doesnt load the objects. 

Please help u.u  ! in this subway station, mods work, the toilets too, but you have to use the console to bring a ghoul

the problem with savage cabbage's mods is that he doesn't indicate where his mods work, so you have to look...20230518185930_1.thumb.jpg.375e5bc6cc095f574ab1e1c72187903e.jpg

6 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

That's....not a problem. Why would someone expect to be told everywhere in the world that these animations work? SC made the animations and that's quite enough.

Also, opening the furniture XMLs in a text editor is sufficient to get the form IDs for everything, and the FO4CK has a convenient "use info" search you can use to quickly get a list of everywhere an instance of that form appears in all cells.

Or use the test cell plugin mentioned a few comments back, it has representatives of every one together in one place for demonstration purposes.

5 hours ago, theblindbat said:

I don't recall who did the SC Ungendered fix last time around but since this latest version I'm back to getting the Federalist Chair error boxes again on scene startup. ?

Check the Federalist chair name in furniture xml and the one in position data they should match. Or if you can't fix it, enable this setting

"debug_to_papyrus_log = True ; Sends AAF information/warnings/errors to a log file found at: ".../My Games/Fallout4/Logs/Script/User/"

And post the result.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

My game crash on startup when I have Savage Cabbage's annimation pack instaled... maybe I am missing somethin, I have AAF, theme and Buffout (logs are empty btw). U use an ENB if this is important.

Edited by grifdefeu
On 6/19/2023 at 6:32 PM, grifdefeu said:

Hello.

My game crash on startup when I have Savage Cabbage's annimation pack instaled... maybe I am missing somethin, I have AAF, theme and Buffout (logs are empty btw). U use an ENB if this is important.

If it's crashing back to the desktop, then Buffout 4 should be generating a crashlog. If it isn't making one, then you may not have it installed completely/correctly. Check the F4SE log to see if it mentions successfully loading the DLL for Buffout 4. Also make sure you're using the F4SE Plugin Preloader it recommends, so that it will be loaded early enough to catch startup crashes.

On 6/26/2023 at 1:54 AM, Aelitastones said:

Saddly even after trying ever version, checking every install file, the animation data just won't parse, it says it is an invalid schema. I have other animation packs that installed just fine and work, but this one I just can't get to work. 

If you don't have mods patching/overwriting it, then you've either got an old version of some mod trying to extend things defined in this pack or you have some old files left in your game directory somewhere. The current versions of SC's pack work just fine for me with current versions of AAF, no errors about the schema.

I can't install version 1.2.8 (the one require d for the AAF F****** Tutorial load order) through MO2. The installer tells me "No conditions successful in an OR clause", and it won't give me an option to install it manually. What gives?

EDIT: Nevermind. Didn't think I'd forget everything I learned about MO2 in only a year of abstinence from modding. If it's got support for other mods, it wants those installed first, obviously. Duh!

Edited by iriemk

I'm not sure if it's worth writing this, but... I thought a healthy critique might be helpful. I noticed that you have the wrong neck animation almost everywhere. People's necks don't bend the way they do in some of your animations. ) There are handles for the neck and head. When you need to turn your head, you should turn your head, but not your neck. The neck handle should not have such a huge angle as in some animations where the character throws his head back, as if he has a snake instead of cervical vertebrae. Sorry for the criticism. Actually your animations are the best.

Fallout4 2023-07-02 15-03-22.png

Fallout4 2023-07-02 14-55-52.png

Fallout4 2023-07-02 14-59-00.png

RIGHT.jpg

WRONG.jpg

Edited by South8028
On 4/16/2023 at 3:53 PM, SavageCabbage said:

<snip>

I have a question.........Can you do normal in-game animations?

I'd LOVE to have animations for vaccuming, dishes, ironing, pulling a turky out of the oven, etc......

These actions would boost morale as well.

?

2 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I'd LOVE to have animations for vaccuming, dishes, ironing, pulling a turky out of the oven, etc......

?

Not heard of those sexual positions before...

57 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Not heard of those sexual positions before...

"pulling a turkey out of the oven" is a classic :sweat_smile:.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

?

Jokes aside, i think there is a dish washing idle and also a broom sweeping one, you can make them yourself into workshop furniture or look for mod that does that.

There's nothing for a Fuill Sized stove.......Only that small wood burning stove.

The dishwashing animation just stopped working for some reason........

The only other one is codsworth & I don't want him.

The inspiration is an old 1950 vaccume my mom had, shaped like a bullet (as was most things in 1950).

It uses water to trap the dust & dirt. Pretty ingenious.

20230706_003757.jpg

20230706_003745.jpg

36 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

There's nothing for a Fuill Sized stove.......Only that small wood burning stove.

The dishwashing animation just stopped working for some reason........

The only other one is codsworth & I don't want him.

The inspiration is an old 1950 vaccume my mom had, shaped like a bullet (as was most things in 1950).

It uses water to trap the dust & dirt. Pretty ingenious.

20230706_003757.jpg

20230706_003745.jpg

That thing is military grade ?

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, AAAA76 said:

Is the belly stretch effect from that preview super mutant image part of CBBE physics?

No, this is an animation of zaz belly bones. All sex animations basically work only with zaz bones and are designed for fg. cbbe doesn't have bones that support sexanimations.