9 hours ago, Trailbandit said:

I notice that between most poses the male parts have a specific "trajectory" let's say. they follow a path that is different than the simply "t pose" state of the genitalia. For example the male parts will not always be perpendicular to the pelvis but will "target" a specific point in space like a axis through a point in space.

When what I'm noticing occurs, the male part does not follow a scene-oriented trajectory, is just keeps a constant position relative to the pelvis, as it would in a t-pose (if that makes sense) It will just keep perpendicular to the pelvis

In other words, in the spooning position, the male part does not occupy a space relative to the female body but slightly misaligned, it follows the movement of the male pelvis, making it actually move down and away from the female completely (as the pelvis twists down during the forward motion)

Do you have the ZeX skeleton? If you are using the default Fallout skeleton then you won't see the privates animating, whether you are using BodyTalk or Fusion Girl, because it doesn't have the bones in it to animate,

47 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Do you have the ZeX skeleton? If you are using the default Fallout skeleton then you won't see the privates animating, whether you are using BodyTalk or Fusion Girl, because it doesn't have the bones in it to animate,

I just copied the bones to a custom mesh. I tried to solve the problem with thinning shoulders and partially solved it by adding a slider that moves the shoulders back. But in some animations, the shoulders seem to expand (become wider than they are). I don’t know what it’s connected with. My skeleton is also not zex, but a custom one, just added cbp bones from zaz and skeleton.hkx.

3 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Yes I do have it installed. And it does work in many/most animations. I haven't made a list of al animations that do and don't work properly though. The issue is most pronounced in "spooning" type poses but not exclusive to them.

I should find the time to test every single pose I have and take note of what works and what doesn't. That would probably be useful. And tell as definitively if this is systematic or just bad luck.

I don't know if that's at all useful, but the issue also seems to affect strap-ons even more (I can't readily remember if they ever worked properly a single time) And I do have vioxsis mod intalled.

I will point out again though, perhaps it's important. After installing both bodytalk AND vioxsis S-Os everything showed up and most things worked fine so I didn't really manually build anything in body slide (apart from the female body).  I "suppose" that wouldn't hurt anything since the files are there and I was afraid of messing things up if I touched anything more than I should. But perhaps that is causing some problem?

Another quick update:

All male body nifs are there in the meshes folder, normal (flacid) nude (normal erect) and up and down nifs. All there. So that's probably not a problem.

Question:

---Do the spooning poses in particular for example use the "up" morph nif by chance?---

If so this might be a script problem of the male character "up" body not being equipped properly if I am understand things at all.

Also. Even though this won't actually solve the problem, but can the various morph bodies be "equipped" via console command? you know... for emergencies :P

21 hours ago, Trailbandit said:

Another quick update:

All male body nifs are there in the meshes folder, normal (flacid) nude (normal erect) and up and down nifs. All there. So that's probably not a problem.

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like ingame?

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like ingame?

Off-course, as is traditional in that kind of thing, as soon as someone asks for a screenshot, or you take your car to the mechanic, etc, the issue refuses to replicate! I'm trying to get a screenshot but now good all Preston refuses to (not) cooperate :P Now all I'm getting is that very slight misalignment that is almost certainly just the model issue discussed (male part just barely breaks through female body model, which is understandable since my model has a very flat stomach, not what was happening before.

I'm looking at a very busy couple of days ahead so It might be a while but I'll try and get one as soon as possible. Very sorry about that!

In the meantime though: Another clue this might just be script issues: yesterday, one of the animations that used to work fine (not sure it was from this pack even) started off with the exact same problem and then suddenly fixed itself while it was running! So it might have been (and generally be) a delayed or missed script firing.

Anyway I'll try to get that screenshot!

2 hours ago, Trailbandit said:

Off-course, as is traditional in that kind of thing, as soon as someone asks for a screenshot, or you take your car to the mechanic, etc, the issue refuses to replicate! I'm trying to get a screenshot but now good all Preston refuses to (not) cooperate :P Now all I'm getting is that very slight misalignment that is almost certainly just the model issue discussed (male part just barely breaks through female body model, which is understandable since my model has a very flat stomach, not what was happening before.

I'm looking at a very busy couple of days ahead so It might be a while but I'll try and get one as soon as possible. Very sorry about that!

In the meantime though: Another clue this might just be script issues: yesterday, one of the animations that used to work fine (not sure it was from this pack even) started off with the exact same problem and then suddenly fixed itself while it was running! So it might have been (and generally be) a delayed or missed script firing.

Anyway I'll try to get that screenshot!

These sorts of intermittent erection morph/animation issues usually boil down to Looksmenu itself.  You are not alone in this experience; I think most of us see it from time to time.  As far as I know, nobody has determined a 100% fix.  It helps to use Looksmenu 1.6.18 instead of 1.6.20.   Also, UAP used a pretty good workaround of trying to set erection morph value to 1.000001 (or whatever) to force LM to update morph during animations. 

If you want to eliminate any other underlying issues with adult mod conflicts and/or your AAF setup, I might also recommend asking for assistance on the AAF Help Discord.  You will get a more thorough (and faster) diagnosis than via the LL forums.

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

These sorts of intermittent erection morph/animation issues usually boil down to Looksmenu itself.  You are not alone in this experience; I think most of us see it from time to time.  As far as I know, nobody has determined a 100% fix.  It helps to use Looksmenu 1.6.18 instead of 1.6.20.   Also, UAP used a pretty good workaround of trying to set erection morph value to 1.000001 (or whatever) to force LM to update morph during animations. 

If you want to eliminate any other underlying issues with adult mod conflicts and/or your AAF setup, I might also recommend asking for assistance on the AAF Help Discord.  You will get a more thorough (and faster) diagnosis than via the LL forums.

Thanks for the input! :)

I am using LM 1.6.18 per the guide, and I have UAP installed (however I will be checking UAP specifically for updates)

It could still be just heavy script load between all my mods.

truthfully, If this is just how things are I will happily accept that. I don't mind a few bugs here and there. Heck, with all the amazing hard work everyone has put in to these mods I'm just super appreciative that I can have all this stuff ^_^

I am trying to access the discord server, I haven't been able to. Another member gave me a tip on what I could be doing wrong, I will check it out as soon as possible.

In the meantime though: Thanks again to everyone for taking the time and helping. I know I ask a lot of questions :P

43 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Mod Update Version 1.2.6

Download it from the first page, and also to see what new animations you'll get this update. This new update is more focussed than previous updates, so while there are not as many random individual animations, the sequences that are there are more complete, and you can still expect a variety of normal and weird stuff.

INSTALLATION

By now, you all know the drill. Load the mod last, if you have any mod patches that affect my mod, either deactivate them or wait until they've updated their mod to support the new update.

Thanks to all the folk involved in AAF, but also special thanks to CG! and CRWREX and Marion because it wouldn't be possible this time around without those guys! Also thanks to Vel W and anyone that supported me on subscribestar!

Screenshots

20210625172151_1.jpg.bbb524e45f97804ad0609dc03a61099d.jpg

20210625170927_1.jpg.1ddf8867895130a4e1c617163026c312.jpg

20210625173140_1.jpg.9865b5841ee25496374627aa05b1a803.jpg

20210625173910_1.jpg.bae85e093a8b32baffa03176724b00b9.jpg

20210625170639_1.jpg.91277c590a15a040a185e567a1960279.jpg

20210625174318_1.jpg.4bdfbc0e8861ef66196d3fbc4490cebc.jpg

Enjoy all!

YEESSSS!!   I do have a request for Super Mutants in particular for the next round of animations.   Kneeling Doggy with woman on all fours.    And missionary.  There really aren't many missionary sex animations for SM/F.  

52 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Mod Update Version 1.2.6

Download it from the first page, and also to see what new animations you'll get this update. This new update is more focussed than previous updates, so while there are not as many random individual animations, the sequences that are there are more complete, and you can still expect a variety of normal and weird stuff.

INSTALLATION

By now, you all know the drill. Load the mod last, if you have any mod patches that affect my mod, either deactivate them or wait until they've updated their mod to support the new update.

Thanks to all the folk involved in AAF, but also special thanks to CG! and CRWREX and Marion because it wouldn't be possible this time around without those guys! Also thanks to Vel W and anyone that supported me on subscribestar!

Screenshots

Enjoy all!

Right today ive been waiting for your update, and it has become true! Now i am gonna get urs and open my game. Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

YEESSSS!!   I do have a request for Super Mutants in particular for the next round of animations.   Kneeling Doggy with woman on all fours.    And missionary.  There really aren't many missionary sex animations for SM/F.  

I already have my next animations planned out. There's already a missionary with super mutant on a single bed, but there are others planned on other objects.

1 hour ago, EngineGaming said:

Right today ive been waiting for your update, and it has become true! Now i am gonna get urs and open my game. Thanks!!

You're welcome!

4 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Mod Update Version 1.2.6

INSTALLATION

Screenshots

Enjoy all!

These look amazing as always! Thanks for all the incredible animations.

39 minutes ago, gooser said:

So, should we disable SimplePatch ? is that obsolete compared to your latest pack?

I don't use it so I can't say but the go-to strategy for patches is to disable until they've updated their patch to support the new update, but just trial it yourself if you're unsure.

24 minutes ago, South8028 said:

Your work is wonderful. I tried animating bones in havok and realized that it takes hell of a lot of patience to do that. ) Praise the Lord that there are people in the world with such patience.

Thanks, I think like with anything, you have to enjoy it!

23 minutes ago, Vel W said:

The long wait is worth it. The attention to details in these new animations is amazing as always.

Thank you, and glad to have you back ??

Cheers, dude!

11 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Mod Update Version 1.2.6

*swoons* My (perverted) hero!

9 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I already have my next animations planned out. There's already a missionary with super mutant on a single bed, but there are others planned on other objects.

I can't begin to express how exciting that is... I spend far more time than is healthy enslaved by super mutants, catering to their experimental breeding whims. Variety is the spice of (implanted and rapidly gestating) life!

4 hours ago, gooser said:

So, should we disable SimplePatch ? is that obsolete compared to your latest pack?

It's fairly certain that patch will never receive new updates, its author has moved on and only occasionally pops in to say 'hi.' I would not recommend continuing to rely on it.

Hi,
Is it just me, or does someone still have problems with the shower in the player's house (climax stage). Institute bed animations are played 180 degrees incorrectly (start in the wall), and Cowgirl is not displayed by AAF ????? Sorry if I'm stupid.
thanks