96 60     CWSS Redux.esp
 97 61     DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
 98 62     CumNWealth.esp
 99 63     CumNWealth_mutant.esp
100 64     Zaz Particles.esp
101 65     indarello_animations.esp
102 66     Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
103 67     osm_alternatestart_protocol-infiniteanswer.esp

what mod is causing my aaf not to work it only stops working after updateing to most current savagecabbage and aaf theme. what is conflict.

43 minutes ago, Hallows-Slayer said:

what mod is causing my aaf not to work it only stops working after updateing to most current savagecabbage and aaf theme. what is conflict.

It's not one of your plugins.  It's one of the animation patches you have installed, that has not been updated for these new animations.  You need to uninstall this mod, then reinstall the patches in correct order, then install this mod again after the patches.

47 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's not one of your plugins.  It's one of the animation patches you have installed, that has not been updated for these new animations.  You need to uninstall this mod, then reinstall the patches in correct order, then install this mod again after the patches.

I have tried running it without mod below and still would not work is it a different one besides this that is causing my issue

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Would stuff like Vortex dependencies feature fix this?

Like telling vortex to load "one Patch to bang them all" before or after the newest SavageCabbages animation pack?

I downloaded also the newest version and have the same issue like the dude before. I know that I was troubleshooting some time ago to figure out what was wrong. I think it had something to do with an AAF XML because AAF seems to have by default a limited actor options(maybe I am wrong). That being said I now went back to the older animation pack because I can t find my spreadsheet for fixing the issue.

5 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Только что удалил 1.04 из загрузок, 1.1 останется на данный момент.

Everything work fine and AAF 121 Thank you for the update You as the autor of the mod create the best animations On request for you is create working penises for the Super Mutant to the Gula Dogs that are in your animations

2 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Would stuff like Vortex dependencies feature fix this?

Like telling vortex to load "one Patch to bang them all" before or after the newest SavageCabbages animation pack?

I downloaded also the newest version and have the same issue like the dude before. I know that I was troubleshooting some time ago to figure out what was wrong. I think it had something to do with an AAF XML because AAF seems to have by default a limited actor options(maybe I am wrong). That being said I now went back to the older animation pack because I can t find my spreadsheet for fixing the issue.

I don't know much about vortex. But I do know that installing animations packs and patches in order from oldest to newest works for me.

- First up the packs that haven't been updated in forever (leito, crazy. vadermania,, 50 shades)

- Then One patch to bang them all

- Then the packs that have been updated since the last one patch released (BP70, Creature pack, Atomic lust, Mutated Lust)

- Then I install Indarellos patch

- Finally this pack since it just got an update.

I was using a manual install from when I bought the game at release until I tried to get AAF to run.  The install order woes were doing my head in so I stopped being lazy and migrated FO4 to MO2.

7 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

What's the difference from the newest (9 hours ago) and the ones from monday?

The mod has not changed from Monday.  SavageCabbage removed the old 1.0.4 version from the downloads, which caused the site to announce the mod had been updated.

Great animations thank you for all the hard work.

And finally I see one for Cogsworth  nice.  One suggestion if interested.  The flamethrower tank could be used as a dildo in the current animation and used on her mouth.  Or later in a different animation.  Just a suggestion, I do not know if it would work.

On 5/8/2020 at 8:21 AM, scarebear2403 said:

I don't know much about vortex. But I do know that installing animations packs and patches in order from oldest to newest works for me.

- First up the packs that haven't been updated in forever (leito, crazy. vadermania,, 50 shades)

- Then One patch to bang them all

- Then the packs that have been updated since the last one patch released (BP70, Creature pack, Atomic lust, Mutated Lust)

- Then I install Indarellos patch

- Finally this pack since it just got an update.

I was using a manual install from when I bought the game at release until I tried to get AAF to run.  The install order woes were doing my head in so I stopped being lazy and migrated FO4 to MO2.

Vortex asks during the install, for every file overwriting other files, whether to install the mod currently being installed before or after, each file with something being changed..  And you can change this any time you want with out uninstalling and reinstalling.  It also tells you when a mod has all of its files overwritten by other mods, so you can deactivate it or remove it.  easy peasy.

I am confused by this quote from the update description:

"It's even made full use of the MANUAL animated bounce effect, so if you don't have the automated bouncing body parts, you will see my animated handiwork on the breasts, butt etc."

I am not getting any bounce at all and I have extended skeleton with fusion girl and working CBP. I even put this at the end of load order and updated AAF. What are these automated bouncing body parts that I missed?

On 08.05.2020 at 14:46, serhiodrubuzan said:

Все работает отлично и AAF 121 Спасибо за обновление Вы как автор мода создаете лучшие анимации По запросу вы создаете рабочие пенисы для Супер Мутантов для Собак Гула, которые есть в ваших анимациях

What i wrote to you recently did Ulbreth and Behemoth animations from you mod today also work only with the Ulbreth mod  Could you add them to your animations your self  All of Ulbrets work cause me poor AAF work and constant crashes to the desktop  And not only with me  If you Best animations so why do we need Ulbret ???

21 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Great animations thank you for all the hard work.

And finally I see one for Cogsworth  nice.  One suggestion if interested.  The flamethrower tank could be used as a dildo in the current animation and used on her mouth.  Or later in a different animation.  Just a suggestion, I do not know if it would work.

Cheers, I think inserting a working flamethrower into one's body might be dangerous though, that's why I went with the pincers ;)

5 hours ago, michelita said:

I am confused by this quote from the update description:

"It's even made full use of the MANUAL animated bounce effect, so if you don't have the automated bouncing body parts, you will see my animated handiwork on the breasts, butt etc."

I am not getting any bounce at all and I have extended skeleton with fusion girl and working CBP. I even put this at the end of load order and updated AAF. What are these automated bouncing body parts that I missed?

Automated bounce is CBP, as in it jiggles when you move around based on physics. Manual stuff is animated by an animator. ZeX has breast bones for both. I've animated the breasts for those that don't use the physics stuff, but you have to have a compatible body still.

4 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

What i wrote to you recently did Ulbreth and Behemoth animations from you mod today also work only with the Ulbreth mod  Could you add them to your animations your self  All of Ulbrets work cause me poor AAF work and constant crashes to the desktop  And not only with me  If you Best animations so why do we need Ulbret ???

Ulfberth released a separate file that contains all creature bodies without any AAF stuff. Called AAF Creature Patch I think.

Hello, when I use AAF for the Handy and Protectron animations, the actors do not show up. I've reinstalled AAF, deleted all other animation packs and it seems that two of those robots don't appear in the AAF selection menu. All other animations are working as intended and also wanted to see if anyone has the same problem as me. 

Hello savage

i must have a problem with your mod certainly the xml files.
all the animations work correctly except those of the robots.

indeed the robot animations start well but only the "tease" animation is correct

the other animations also work but the mr handy does not position himself in relation to the animation but my character does the animation anyway.

no error in aaf admin menu just ms warning

Do you know where the problem may come from?

cordially

ok, I don't know is anyone report this already, here is the issue:

when I install it first, it worked but, not realy alighned like previous version+animationsAddonsandfixes. so I reinstal animationsAddonsandfixes over it and  then some error stoped aaf to load on 30%. so I reinstalled all AAF depended mods like in the posted instruction using this new 1.2 version of savage cabage animation pack. the aaf load normaly but this time I can't open the wizard+not a single animation triggers by Violate or SEU.  when I deleted 1.2 version and installed 1.1  it works like before. I did it all yesturday evening redownloading 1.2 version from the site in case it was already fixed and updated. I realy like this animation pack the most and this new features of 1.2 is what I was waiting for long time, and I hope it gona work. Thank you!

2 hours ago, justforcensor said:

ok, I don't know is anyone report this already, here is the issue:

when I install it first, it worked but, not realy alighned like previous version+animationsAddonsandfixes. so I reinstal animationsAddonsandfixes over it and  then some error stoped aaf to load on 30%. so I reinstalled all AAF depended mods like in the posted instruction using this new 1.2 version of savage cabage animation pack. the aaf load normaly but this time I can't open the wizard+not a single animation triggers by Violate or SEU.  when I deleted 1.2 version and installed 1.1  it works like before. I did it all yesturday evening redownloading 1.2 version from the site in case it was already fixed and updated. I realy like this animation pack the most and this new features of 1.2 is what I was waiting for long time, and I hope it gona work. Thank you!

The patches need to be updated for this mod.  So you need to uninstall this mod, reinstall the patches and all that, and install this mod last.

2 hours ago, hkheung said:

indeed the robot animations start well but only the "tease" animation is correct

the other animations also work but the mr handy does not position himself in relation to the animation but my character does the animation anyway.

This is a known proble, SavageCabbage mentioned it in the post he made about the new version:

ABOUT ROBOTS - READ THIS

Robots behave in funny ways that I haven't been able to figure out the solution to yet, so you will likely experience some oddities regarding their animations. Mr. Handy won't transition properly and the Protectron won't loop properly. Please don't post about this unless you have a solution, thanks.

5 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is a known proble, SavageCabbage mentioned it in the post he made about the new version:

ABOUT ROBOTS - READ THIS

Robots behave in funny ways that I haven't been able to figure out the solution to yet, so you will likely experience some oddities regarding their animations. Mr. Handy won't transition properly and the Protectron won't loop properly. Please don't post about this unless you have a solution, thanks.

hello ego thank you for your answer

Sorry I missed this info because of the google translator
sometimes it compresses the scriptures

I'll be more careful next time