41 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

@SavageCabbage Hi, there is an error in FOMOD. Instead of cceejfo4002-nuka.esl, cceejfo4002-nuka.esm is specified

Hide contents

2020-05-03_181359.png

Ok, thanks for pinpointing that one. I'll have a look.

28 minutes ago, DeadSoldierBoy said:

Is there some other mod you need for the Behemoth "dongs"?

I believe @Ulfbearth created the Behemoth mesh, I think it's part of the One Patch, but just make sure you load it before my mod.

2 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

The timing is already tied exactly to how many frames there are in any animation, there shouldn't be any fix needed.

3 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

The timing is already tied exactly to how many frames there are in any animation, there shouldn't be any fix needed.

However, AAF 121b and above now requires timing animations of 350 milliseconds and above. At lower values, the AAF Wizard generates errors.

1 minute ago, stas2503 said:

However, AAF 121b and above now requires timing animations of 350 milliseconds and above. At lower values, the AAF Wizard generates errors.

Okay, thanks then. Those first dance ones should probably be about 420 and 480 respectively, otherwise that timing looks like it might stop in the middle of an animation.

2 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Okay, thanks then. Those first dance ones should probably be about 420 and 480 respectively, otherwise that timing looks like it might stop in the middle of an animation.

and thank you for the updates ... if necessary, I can quickly correct all the values by multiplying them by 3.

1 hour ago, isanchez said:

I have a problem. If I want to start the animation manually, no robot appears on the list of possible sex partners.
How can that be?

Themes needs a RaceData update, you can use this until then if you're okay with manually installing something. Just extract it to your Fallout 4/Data/AAF folder and overwrite anything it says to, shouldn't cause issues.

RaceData.rar

4 minutes ago, xXRD88Xx said:

i cant get the Behemoth Dong to work. i installed all requirements correctly and all other Dongs are appearing. am i missing something/has someone the same Problem or a solution?

I believe you can find the parts for the Behemoth in this mod.

59 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks, sorted, new version's up. Lemme know if you find any other errors.

Hopefully the last error. Found it in Position Data Dog.

Spoiler

2020-05-03_211633.png.b086d53dd52db80da8e117fa3035063e.png

2020-05-03_211707.png.4a25d27dbbbbee7ccfb7c888e24f42ad.png

Spoiler

826192347_Fallout42020-05-0320-36-06-10.jpg.4a0875e5b845186d4677b3b8dec2619a.jpg

2019379155_Fallout42020-05-0320-36-31-72.jpg.2975ec61a4792d0e1baa12f5f2c9a7d4.jpg

Other 4 errors from another mod. I will fix them myself.

7 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

I believe you can find the parts for the Behemoth in this mod.

ah ok, i missed/ignored this due to the all in one term. i will try this out, thank you for your fast Reply.

and your mod, time and effort also of course

15 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Hopefully the last error. Found it in Position Data Dog.

Sorted now, new version is up. ?

6 minutes ago, xXRD88Xx said:

ah ok, i missed/ignored this due to the all in one term. i will try this out, thank you for your fast Reply.

and your mod, time and effort also of course

I don't use that myself, I just got the Behemoth from Ulfbearth but I'm guessing you can just install the meshes.

Your animations are awesome but I have a question regarding feral ghouls:

Their penises don't use extended bones like humans and super mutants so your animations look a bit weird. Did someone made another mesh for feral ghouls and I just missed it? Or how did you correctly allign them in your animation tests?

19 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

My Ulbret patch stops the work of AAF and Mango Gum tried it before to fix an erection

I don't follow? You want the Behemoth penis but installing that causes AAF to stop working? Is there no option to just install the Behemoth meshes?

2 minutes ago, SCZero said:

Your animations are awesome but I have a question regarding feral ghouls:

Their penises don't use extended bones like humans and super mutants so your animations look a bit weird. Did someone made another mesh for feral ghouls and I just missed it? Or how did you correctly allign them in your animation tests?

Thanks, and the thing about Feral Ghouls is that they all come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, I can only really account for the default size of them (100%). One ghoul might be scaled at 100%, one might be scaled at 120%, one might be 85%, etc, so it's not feasible for me to make different animations for all those different variations in sizes, especially since I can't lock animations to be used by different types of ghouls etc.

That's just how Bethesda decided to differentiate between them. It works in combat but with paired sequences it becomes obvious that something's off.

The only thing I could suggest is just to manually scale them or turn automatic scaling on in the AAF settings.

Okay all:

BEHEMOTH meshes are available for download in my downloads section.

Ulfbearth encouraged me to include the Behemoth meshes in my mod, so for now I've put it up as a separate download if you go to the first page of this topic, you'll find it in the same place as my animation pack.

54 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks, and the thing about Feral Ghouls is that they all come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, I can only really account for the default size of them (100%). One ghoul might be scaled at 100%, one might be scaled at 120%, one might be 85%, etc, so it's not feasible for me to make different animations for all those different variations in sizes, especially since I can't lock animations to be used by different types of ghouls etc.

That's just how Bethesda decided to differentiate between them. It works in combat but with paired sequences it becomes obvious that something's off.

The only thing I could suggest is just to manually scale them or turn automatic scaling on in the AAF settings.

Ahh ok. After your post I experimented a bit with the scaling via console and you are absolutly right. It never came to my mind, scaling of the ghouls could be the problem. Thanks a lot for your qiuck help!

Annother question: Will you continue to provide quality of life updates for your existing animations? I've found some small errors in some of the animations, nothing game breaking only visually. Do you want to know about anything we find or will you take a break or smth like that?

4 minutes ago, SCZero said:

Ahh ok. After your post I experimented a bit with the scaling via console and you are absolutly right. It never came to my mind, scaling of the ghouls could be the problem. Thanks a lot for your qiuck help!

Annother question: Will you continue to provide quality of life updates for your existing animations? I've found some small errors in some of the animations, nothing game breaking only visually. Do you want to know about anything we find or will you take a break or smth like that?

Sure, if you think you've found an oddity then feel free to question me on it.

1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

Я не слежу? Вы хотите пенис Бегемота, но при установке которого AAF перестает работать? Разве нет возможности просто установить сетки Бегемота?

Спасибо, и вещь о Feral Ghouls состоит в том, что все они бывают разных форм и размеров, я могу только учитывать их размер по умолчанию (100%). Один упырь может быть масштабирован до 100%, другой - до 120%, один - до 85% и т. Д., Поэтому я не могу сделать разные анимации для всех этих различий в размерах, тем более что я не могу заблокировать анимации, которые будут использоваться различными типами гули и т. д.

Именно так Bethesda решила провести различие между ними. Это работает в бою, но с парными последовательностями становится очевидно, что что-то не так.

Единственное, что я могу предложить, это просто вручную масштабировать их или включить автоматическое масштабирование в настройках AAF.

I tried to use the Ulbret patch a couple of months for probleme with the Body Talk erection It wasnt in your mod that im using it Thank you for mod and your mod and your work but you should try the hippo

2 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

My Ulbret patch stops the work of AAF and Mango Gum tried it before to fix an erection

for me it worked partially. aaf still works and the Behemoth has now a pp but now i loose my clothing in the bodyslot when the anim starts