14 hours ago, VelvetNightmare said:

I've been using ZAZ fine for a little while and having no huge issues, but I have noticed it seems to randomly give people its collars, which while not game breaking, can be annoying and immersion breaking? Is this an intended feature? is it possible to turn that off?

That's not ZAZ that's Sexual Fame Framework. There's an option "allow re-equip". Toggle it off to remove random collars.

16 hours ago, VelvetNightmare said:

I've been using ZAZ fine for a little while and having no huge issues, but I have noticed it seems to randomly give people its collars, which while not game breaking, can be annoying and immersion breaking? Is this an intended feature? is it possible to turn that off?

I remember having seen this issue quite a long time ago mentioned somewhere on Loverslab. Unfortunately I can't remember which mod it was. Which other BDSM related mods do you have installed besides ZAZ?

5 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

short question for understanding. why is ZaZ displayed 2 times in the FNIS? is that also the case with you?

image.png

two times behavior of zap present, there-maybe twice zap installed parallel-which is not meant to be working together

54 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

I remember having seen this issue quite a long time ago mentioned somewhere on Loverslab. Unfortunately I can't remember which mod it was. Which other BDSM related mods do you have installed besides ZAZ?

happenings like that are caused only by different other quest-mods-no effect of zap

23 minutes ago, t.ara said:

two times behavior of zap present, there-maybe twice zap installed parallel-which is not meant to be working together

t.ara mein Guter ?

Kennst du mich eigentlich noch? Wir haben früher viel geschrieben und diskutiert. Ich hatte 2 Jahre Skyrim Pause, hab viel verlernt, deswegen meine vielleicht dumme Frage.

Was ZAZ angeht, ich habe nur eine Version installiert. 8.0+. FNIS läuft fehlerfrei durch und im Spiel habe ich auch keinerlei Probleme, keine Abstürze, ZaZ Animationen laufen perfekt.

Hier ist noch meine Ladereihenfolge :

Screenshot 2023-04-16 130537.png

Edited by Vincenza
3 hours ago, Vincenza said:

t.ara mein Guter ?

Kennst du mich eigentlich noch? Wir haben früher viel geschrieben und diskutiert. Ich hatte 2 Jahre Skyrim Pause, hab viel verlernt, deswegen meine vielleicht dumme Frage.

Was ZAZ angeht, ich habe nur eine Version installiert. 8.0+. FNIS läuft fehlerfrei durch und im Spiel habe ich auch keinerlei Probleme, keine Abstürze, ZaZ Animationen laufen perfekt.

Could this be the reason? The latest ZAZ 2023 pack has two folders under Animations (see screenshot in spoiler):

Spoiler

image.png.7c01a530954417b989a46f066dd50657.png

1 hour ago, Gudulba said:

Could this be the reason? The latest ZAZ 2023 pack has two folders under Animations (see screenshot in spoiler):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7c01a530954417b989a46f066dd50657.png

that's probably the reason, two folders under animations and also 2 behavior files. thanks for your feedback.

7 hours ago, Vincenza said:

t.ara mein Guter ?

Hallo:-) Na klar kenn´ich Dich noch.

Da gibt´s die Möglichkeit, dass ZAP 8 auch einen PLUS ordner nutzt-also das wäre dann 2-mal FNIS-behavior, weil damals ZAP/bezw. FNIS auf 270 furnitures REDUZIERT war damit auch andere MODS mit furniture-creations an die Reihe kommen können. Da aber schon damals ZAP keine weitere Konkurrenz bekam habe ich das zweimal einfach auf diesem Wege (ähnliche Namensgebung für ZAP behavior-Controller-Files) erweitert, so dass ZAP weiterhin die FNIS recourse nutzen kann. Inzwischen ist ZAP 9 bei 276+276+85 echten Furnitures und das reicht auch für ein Mod sicherlich aus. Diese Einschränkung via FNIS war Blödsinn da kaum ein anderer Mod echte Furnitures dem Spiel hinzufügt. Schon gar nicht in einer so hohen Anzahl.

@t.ara:

Ok, vielen Dank für deine Antwort. Wichtig ist das im Spiel alles funktioniert und das tut es. Ich war halt etwas verwirrt das ZaZ 2 mal im FNIS erscheint, aber so wie du es erklärst, leuchtet es ein. SkyUI wollte am Anfang auch nicht, also es lief, aber das MCM war leer. Mittlerweile läuft es wie es soll.

Edited by Vincenza
On 4/1/2023 at 1:35 PM, Gudulba said:

It seems that with the lastest update (ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z), gags don't fit correctly anymore on my PC's head and NPC's heads. I use High Poly Head for my PC and a patch for High Poly Head on Hydra's slave girls. Also male heads are affected -> see screenshots in spoiler section.

Gags which are affected amongst others:

ZBF Gag Leather
ZBF Gag Log Bit 02
ZBF Gag Panel 02
ZBF Muzzle Gag 02

I am pretty sure that the gags fit fine on the previous ZAZ version. Was there anything changed regarding gags in the new version?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.362111e01bca22b9398337d88609f816.png

image.png.5fed4e80dd6d1579fab020d39164d5f5.png

image.png.319cb71cbb57a971008d29b61b800e6c.png

On 4/7/2023 at 10:03 PM, Gyra said:

I can confirm that this is an issue. I also have High Poly Head installed. No clipping issues on Zaz version prior to 2023. I couldn't initially tell whether this issue was with DD 5.2 or Zaz.

On 4/14/2023 at 1:39 PM, Gudulba said:

Is there anything we can do or test to help solve the High Poly Head issue with the latest ZAZ pack?

It seems there is another issue with the "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z":

The ZaZAnimationPack.esm contained in "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3.7z" and "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z" are the same size and date (18.09.2019). Pama's furniture script is not configured in the ESM.

On the other hand, the ZaZAnimationPack.esm contained inn "ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z" has a newer date (06.02.2023) and Pama's script is configured in this ESM.

11 hours ago, Gudulba said:

It seems there is another issue with the "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z":

The ZaZAnimationPack.esm contained in "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3.7z" and "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z" are the same size and date (18.09.2019). Pama's furniture script is not configured in the ESM.

On the other hand, the ZaZAnimationPack.esm contained inn "ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z" has a newer date (06.02.2023) and Pama's script is configured in this ESM.

Think you could attach just the ESM? Would the UUNP esm even work with CBBE?

@Pfiffy Hope these issues can get resolved 

4 hours ago, Nox TM said:

Hope someone can help me i need ZAZ for a Defeat mod it says i need ZAZ 8+ but do i also need ZAZ 7. and ZAZ patch in the downloads section or not?

Or what do i need to download from this page?

You only need Zaz 8+ and the Zaz Patch

Edited by Gyra
On 4/16/2023 at 3:47 PM, VelvetNightmare said:

Thank you so much, this has saved me from so much irritation! This was also resonsible for another issue I was having too!

You're like 15th person I am posting the solution to this exact issue on these forums. I should probably think about writing a scripted answer and keep it handy so I could just copy/paste next time I see someone with this problem, heh.

Edited by belegost
On 4/14/2023 at 1:39 PM, Gudulba said:

Is there anything we can do or test to help solve the High Poly Head issue with the latest ZAZ pack?

I think I have found the problem, at least in my setup. It doesn't seem to be related to the new ZAZ Animation Pack 2023.

It seems to be related to a 3BA bodyslide pack for ZAZ, which I downloaded a long time ago, but unfortunately can't find out anymore from where (file name is ZAZ_Accessories_CBBE_SE_3BA_BS.zip). This file contains also meshes, which overwrite the gag meshes and other meshes in the ZAZ pack. And this included meshes don't seem to fit High Poly heads. I had changed the load order when installing the new ZAZ pack 2023 and had overwitten the ZAZ pack 2023 meshes with the meshes from the bodyslide pack. Now that I have hidden said meshes everything is fine again with tha gags. Sorry for raising false alarm...

@Gyra  : do you maybe use this 3BA bodyslide pack?

On 4/18/2023 at 2:30 AM, Gyra said:

Think you could attach just the ESM? Would the UUNP esm even work with CBBE?

@Pfiffy Hope these issues can get resolved

I have compared the ESMs in these two archives (posted on the very first page in this thread) with the ESM in the REV3 archive. That's when I noticed that the CBBE 2023 ESM and the REV3 ESM seem to be the same. You mean attaching the UUNP 2023 ESM?

ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT 2023 : https://mega.nz/file/7IhyFKrQ#IfUw7ex6vg6h0to4x5fQ7IoEJpUqUmW130p7aazDNmg
ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT 2023 https://mega.nz/file/3FxmUQwB#fN7DSeTkL_yVssza0Hbxv1a7XdF9xul3gZyuEjVTp3A

For testing purposes, I have replaced the CBBE 2023 ESM with the UUNP 2023 ESM. After a very quick test, it looked fine. But it's too early to tell if it's really ok. I don't have enough modding knowledge for that assessment.

17 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

I think I have found the problem, at least in my setup. It doesn't seem to be related to the new ZAZ Animation Pack 2023.

It seems to be related to a 3BA bodyslide pack for ZAZ, which I downloaded a long time ago, but unfortunately can't find out anymore from where (file name is ZAZ_Accessories_CBBE_SE_3BA_BS.zip). This file contains also meshes, which overwrite the gag meshes and other meshes in the ZAZ pack. And this included meshes don't seem to fit High Poly heads. I had changed the load order when installing the new ZAZ pack 2023 and had overwitten the ZAZ pack 2023 meshes with the meshes from the bodyslide pack. Now that I have hidden said meshes everything is fine again with tha gags. Sorry for raising false alarm...

@Gyra  : do you maybe use this 3BA bodyslide pack?

aye I do. Thanks for letting me know your findings.

Leider habe ich DIES auf DEVIANTART finden müssen.

Ich habe dazu keine Einwilligkeit erlaubt.

Hinzu kommt, dass der Nutzer mich für dämlich erklärt.

Ich habe DEV-ART´s Führung von diesem Vorfall unterrichtet.

Unfortunately I had to find THIS on DEVIANTART.
I did not allow consent to this.
In addition, the user declares me stupid.

I have informed the DEViant-Art administration.

My ZaZ Anim Pack 9.0 port for Special Edition

Published:

Description

Alright...

I'm trying to port mod for the Special Edition...
So far it's working pretty well, but there are a lot of bugs. I optimized the models and ported the animations. But the physical objects don't work. Also, some animations work with failures and bugs. Also, things like cuffs and handcuffs do not play the correct animation.
But anyway, in general, it's not bad.
Lord, T.ara has a complete mess in the model files! A bunch of garbage and a bunch of models that can not be optimized, one of the files crashed my computer with a bsod.
Also a complete mess in text files for FNIS.

Gods why are people in 2022 still playing Legendary Edition and using FNIS and not improved Nemesis. They think the Legendary Edition is more mod-friendly than the Special Edition.
THAT'S BULLSHIT!
The LE version has never worked stably with more than 100+ mods.
Graphics are outdated.
And the LE version is more made for older computers, such as Windows 7 and below at 32 bits.

People are just imbeciles... New mods are cool and revolutionary, come out under the SE version. On the LE version, all modmakers don't give a fuck. But no! We have a group of Old Believers who, in all seriousness, prove that LE is better.
It's like a long-standing debate about which version of Windows is better than 10 or 7 or XP in general.
Even see how many people are playing the Special Edition on Steam.

In short, I have a version of ZAZ 9.0 ported by me for the Special Edition.
I'm trying to optimize some objects and port clothes from UUNP to TBD.

For now, that's all I can do until someone cooler and more experienced makes a stable port for the Special Edition.

Perhaps I will also leave a link to download ZAZ 9.0 for the Special Edition, but so far not all the work has been done and I will immediately warn you that the port is bugged, but even with this, you can take kinky screenshots.

Image details
Image size
1920x1080px 4.49 MB
Mature
© 2022 - 2023 ReginaTodorenko

I await that DEV-ART is deleting the entries concerning ZAP (9) or the whole account of that "girl".

If there are more clever people on dev-art, they shall create their own mods, specially based for SSE...always welcomed to get into that work in detail.

Important here is only to not try to get a next internet-page with stolen mods of another community. This is against not only my work, it ´s all against LoversLab.

DEvArt-protocol.jpg

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

If there are more clever people on dev-art, they shall create their own mods, specially based for SSE...always welcomed to get into that work in detail.

Important here is only to not try to get a next internet-page with stolen mods of another community. This is against not only my work, it ´s all against LoversLab.

I'm sure the guy's just too enthusiastic about it. They can surely convert ZAP 9 without sharing it publicly. But they definitely are stealing if uploading without your consent, and you have the right to ask that DeviantArt forcibly take it down.

The hard truth is that, while your work is amazing, a lot of us on SE/AE have also long been waiting for your work to move over as well and would jump the gun if possible. The updates you post here on LL make me salivate. I myself took a LONG break from Skyrim LE, and apparently my break has synced up with DeepBlueFrog's return and migration to SE. The Zaz packs here for SE are not consistently maintained and spreading files all across a thread has never been a healthy way for a community to provide, find, and maintain the integrity of mods. So given how unique and feature-packed your mod is, they likely got too enthusiastic in sharing something they think will benefit the modding community despite lacking your permission to do so.

In their own way, they respect your prominence as a mod author. Doesn't change the fact they can't upload without your permission.

On 4/20/2023 at 6:05 AM, Gyra said:

I'm sure the guy's just too enthusiastic about it. They can surely convert ZAP 9 without sharing it publicly. But they definitely are stealing if uploading without your consent, and you have the right to ask that DeviantArt forcibly take it down.

The hard truth is that, while your work is amazing, a lot of us on SE/AE have also long been waiting for your work to move over as well and would jump the gun if possible. The updates you post here on LL make me salivate. I myself took a LONG break from Skyrim LE, and apparently my break has synced up with DeepBlueFrog's return and migration to SE. The Zaz packs here for SE are not consistently maintained and spreading files all across a thread has never been a healthy way for a community to provide, find, and maintain the integrity of mods. So given how unique and feature-packed your mod is, they likely got too enthusiastic in sharing something they think will benefit the modding community despite lacking your permission to do so.

In their own way, they respect your prominence as a mod author. Doesn't change the fact they can't upload without your permission.

When it came to decide to have ZAP "go" SE or "higher", I easily found out VERY FAST, that ZAP can not become ported to the next level of game and I mentioned that.

ZAP is simply made for SLE and not for SSE.

When PFIFFY asked me and tried to convert the files and the whole packs, it has been a long way try and until now are there some files, which can only become handy if the stuff is changed manually. And then we have a different technique of the HDT-PE-it ´s simply missing and so the endless assets which are made for being used INSIDE of furnitures or which are based for being weared in offset-poses also can´t be used, and those never can become used in SSE.

A next problem is the weaker SMP-physics-option under SSE. Less bones and less power. Also there is a not compatible slot-system inside of SSE and I am very much disappointed to try to convert hundreds of restraints and clothing-parts for a not compatible shape of a new body. While I respect the work of Caliente, who made basically for SSE a fine new alternative (but slim-based body-shape) by using his old CBBE-HDT-Version and spending automatical conversion routines for that body, lot of peoppe began to play with the 3-boner-stuff in different variations. A quite complex time nowadays for clothing creation and a huge problem, to serve the suiting bodies. IF you have a patreon-account and if you add continuously one or two new cloth/armour in a month behind a paywall, this is pretty much easy going stuff and ideal for making nice extra $$$.

But on my hand I simply can not handle to go with the techniques of SSE as I do not have suiting tools, which would allow to do the conversion right easily like only by an automatted conversion and it´s serious result. Every asset of ZAP is difficult and an own piece of work, with customized body-parts, with hours-by-hours testing the best behavior ingame.

At least I simply do not like to do all that steps again under again MORE COMPLEXER technical preconditions.

In between I CANCELED the SSE bodies and I made my own one, which simply is working on base of the older stuff, without the use of the SSE-slot-system (it simply is using the old way of SLE). I easily can add CBBE-HDT-clothing and at once I can convert those assets mostly without any issures to my new body, then. It can run in the same shape like SSE offers, it uses over 240 sliders, it can "simmulate the UUNP-shape and it can simmulate the slim-body of CBBE (SSE). It runs as a 3BBBL, it has all the physics, like the latest other physic´s bodies has and it finally has sliders, which never ever have been used and seen before for the legs and feet and some more stretch-options for the body as well. With a suiting skin-texture, you can create millions of different shapes with this and still use the ZAP-slot-ranking-system AGAIN. Additionally adding new shapes is EASY and quickly possible, btw.. And everything is working with racemenu as well.

AUTO-CONVERSIONS do work for ZAP ONLY if it comes to the standard gamebryo-files but it doesn ´t allow to use ZAP with NEMESIS and it also doesn ´t allow to use ZAP´s restraint- and clothing stuff by that way. AND ALL the privatly created tries of converting the restraints and clothing will be lacking if there is no input of very HARD and concentrated work when it comes to a complex overhaul/remake of the original assets. It will take about MONTH, some month.

To me personally, I do not play with the SSE bodies as this type of body has been made for SEXLAB in 100%, but suiting to ZAP 0%. It also lacks because SKYRIM can ´t be working for slim shapes and volumtious shapes at the same time.

I  could write more about SSE but I do not like to bore you or others of the community too much.

Of course do I also play with SSE (got that even for free as a present from STEAM)...but I find that this game doesn ´t suit to ZAP because of the mentioned reasons.

Believe me or not: it ´s MUCH MORE BETTER to start for SSE with a complete NEW mod for FURNITURES and restraints, instead to try to CONVERT "something".

I purely CAN not understand why all are now BEHIND CONVERSIONS too much. NEW GAME, NEW MOD creations.

NEMESIS allows artefact-free animations, which are riding exactly onto the animation-system of skyrim. All the known artefacts of FNIS will become HISTORY by using NEMESIS.

(AS long you don ´t feed NEMESIS with FNIS-behaviors !!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyway will I not use other bodies for both games-if I create something for SLE, I directly can load it also into SSE-full compatible. I would be foolish to go back.

Now you will be understanding, why I did not create ZAP for SSE. And from the view of an old gamer a "zap for sse" is maybe coming LATE, but it will come for a NEW gamer just right in time. But to create something for SSE is in my opinion only interesting, if it is basically NEW MADE. The relevant ZAP-base-framework is interesting, as far it comes to the mouth-function, the offset-function and suiting keywords for the different assets. Nothing more is necessay for a quest-mod which uses a restraint-framework. The framework can link some else functions like known from ZAP, but that ´s not hard to script for a serious scripter. Such a framework would fill about one page of DINA4. And if the new animations run under the skyrim-framework, you don ´t need to script too much. You can combine sitting in restraints, create some new seperate havok-behavior roots for bondage directly into the original tree and with suiting and WORKING enter and exit-functions and so on and so far.....the harder work then is the animation-behavior and not the scripting, btw.

But also you have to understand about the different interests of mod authors which may differ from the interests of the public. And there maybe are times, when the creators simply do not create the stuff which the community likes to play with-this can happen, too. As a hobbyist, I simply am not bound to deadlines or to "what the market wants". It ´s simply up-to-the-people, what they like and load.

I am not "migrated" to SSE. I do not see a technical alternative to SLE with that title. I see a beautiful overhauled graphics, which is- if set with a custom ENB (and which is not easy, too), looking nice. But SSE is simply a different game and it can not be compared with SLE.

If now I would ONLY play SSE, I would simply begin by starting to get a cool zap-compatible framework for that game. But of course based on the NEMESIS support, then. No FNIS anymore.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Of course do I also play with SSE (got that even for free as a present from STEAM)...but I find that this game doesn ´t suit to ZAP because of the mentioned reasons.

Believe me or not: it ´s MUCH MORE BETTER to start for SSE with a complete NEW mod for FURNITURES and restraints, instead to try to CONVERT "something".

I purely CAN not understand why all are now BEHIND CONVERSIONS too much. NEW GAME, NEW MOD creations.

NEMESIS allows artefact-free animations, which are riding exactly onto the animation-system of skyrim. All the known artefacts of FNIS will become HISTORY by using NEMESIS.

(AS long you don ´t feed NEMESIS with FNIS-behaviors !!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyway will I not use other bodies for both games-if I create something for SLE, I directly can load it also into SSE-full compatible. I would be foolish to go back.

Aight, thx for the reply. Your English is quite hard to decipher / read through, though, so a shorter reply overall will really benefit the reader and yourself time in getting your point across most efficiently.

But the gist I'm getting is that Zaz versions (ZAP) past Zaz 8+ won't work well on SSE so it's better to create a new mod specifically for SE. As a result, all work to actually maintain Zaz 8+ has been relegated to the community, and its degrading but at least usable state is a consequence of this working direction. This entire point was not clearly communicated in any post, so I'm happy to actually learn that now. You should put this point somewhere more clearly, or tell @Pfiffy to put this notice on this mod's front page.

In that case, will you attempt to make your ZAP for SE a replacer for existing mods' dependency on Zaz 8+? Even if the mods Zaz 8+, ZAP LE, and ZAP SE are intrinsically different, I imagine ZAP SE can hook into calls for Zaz 8+ for proper functionality.

18 minutes ago, Gyra said:

Aight, thx for the reply. Your English is quite hard to decipher / read through, though, so a shorter reply overall will really benefit the reader and yourself time in getting your point across most efficiently.

But the gist I'm getting is that Zaz versions (ZAP) past Zaz 8+ won't work well on SSE so it's better to create a new mod specifically for SE. As a result, all work to actually maintain Zaz 8+ has been relegated to the community, and its degrading but at least usable state is a consequence of this working direction. This entire point was not clearly communicated in any post, so I'm happy to actually learn that now. You should put this point somewhere more clearly, or tell @Pfiffy to put this notice on this mod's front page.

In that case, will you attempt to make your ZAP for SE a replacer for existing mods' dependency on Zaz 8+? Even if the mods Zaz 8+, ZAP LE, and ZAP SE are intrinsically different, I imagine ZAP SE can hook into calls for Zaz 8+ for proper functionality.

Inside of my SSE, zap is even not showing the "mouth open" function correctly. And I have no clue why. Maybe I have a grass-mod being disturbing that, who knows.?

But if I see how RACE-MENU is working NOT together with SMP and if i see how sad delayed the sliders of RACEMENU inside of SSE are working, I feel that the whole injection of SKSE is not yet working tight/smooth or correct, compared with SLE. But that is exactly the most important point here. As far the 64bit engine makes a nice screen-flow (like SLE did already since years on an older computer with an older ENB), the overall impression is sadly disturbed by all the mentioned smaller negative-list of points, concerning SSE.

If you ONLY play with a nice 3bx body and sexlab toying, SSE is fine. But if it is coming to technical details, I personally until now see issures, which do hinder ZAP to become smooth and fully working on SSE for the user. Means that it´s not a problen of ZAP, it is a problem of the game SSE with it´s sad adaptive characteristics.

ZAP versions are ONLY a replacer against lower or older versions.

To me, officially there is only my version of ZAP 9, which I got from bnubs345, who did a straight professional job. But about the cloth and restraints-assets: that stuff simply could not become shared !...And when I was starting to convert some assets, correct some stuff for CBBE SMP, I suddenly felt how much stupid the new body stuff has been. FOR ZAP, simply NOT WORKING. And again for HIGH-HEELS and ZAP´s slot system not suiting. 3 slots for a single body-mesh?-Incompatible assets with missing calves/lower-arm-regions for no exclusive reason?....->>> the bodies of SSE are all not compatible !!! And nobody cared about the complexer ZAP creations, when it came to the development of the new bodies.

Menas that if you use ZAP, for best you stay with the UUNP/CBBE body of the old SKYRIM and port it into SSE-but there´s another problem coming: you have in any case to change the physics from HDT-PE to SMP if you want to use those old bodies.....one PROBLEM HUNTS the NEXT PROBLEM...

I am concentrated ONLY on SLE and SSE will get some FRUITS of work, but it can ´t use and work entirely. The SSE mods will work in some aspects, but not in all.

(I still have no mouth open working on SSE...others have....sometimes !!!)