Having a weird issue right now, I have already registered the animations in the Sexlab tab of the mcm, and the spanking animation does play normally, but for all the other zaz sexlab animations, the animation does not play even when sexlab runs normally, the npcs just stand idle. Is there any mod conflicts that may cause this? I'm using FNIS and Nemesis for creature support.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 6:15 PM, pc871226 said:

Hi, I couldn't find ZAP v9 SE port.

Can anyone post a link?

I recently had a quick look at a conversion, still sticking to v8 for now though. If it helps someone, that was my experience:

I took the 9GB Zap v9 for UUNP, ran it through CAO in 1-2 hours. At one point I saw 2 errors, but my computer was not responsive and they got truncated by CAO (even the log file gets truncated at ~1000 lines, wtf), not restarting that. I could successfully test some furniture in game, then teleported to a ZAZ test location via "coc zbfwhorehouse". First it crashed, and I had to run two meshes through nifoptimizer (might correlate to the CAO error log), then it worked:

• meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\TortureHanger\zazTortureHangerCeilingAnchor.nif
  • meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\Cages\zazDisplayModelFurniture.nif

More todos for a conversion:

• All the HDT physics stuff
  • A few of the furnitures had bright green surfaces, maybe nifoptimizer would help, maybe not. Most were fine though.
  • Baka SLAL overwrites an FNIS animation list file from the old ZAZ, that will likely conflict with animation ids, and would require proper integration (Baka just inserted his own pillory animation files there as a replacement, easy fix)
  • all the things I didn't test and have no idea about

ZAP Helper Addon for v8+ seemed to work fine.

On 10/11/2023 at 11:32 AM, ebbluminous said:

Guessing you have a mod to change the heights of races? Anything like that can cause mis-alignments

I was expreriencing the same issue.
My solution was modifiying all the race heights to standard Nord heigth. AS this seemed to fit to most of the furniture.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, pling94 said:

Found this in a korean site, bodyslide files. Haven't tested them all though.

EDIT: eldr3d fixed the GSBDoggieBelt Mesh so i added it into the pack.

Note: This is an old version of 3BA in 2020. So it won't have the newsest bells and whistles

ZAZ_Accessories_CBBE_SE_3BA_BS_Fix.rar 227.07 MB · 1,275 downloads

I noticed that my conversion didn't really work today, here's a fixed version that is also updated to the newest 3BA version.

More conversions are available here, btw. (I recommend installing these with a lower priority)

3BA ZAZ GSBDoggieBelt Fixed v2.zip