5 hours ago, Gyozabeans said:

Got the same message from Chrome. What's up with that? Do we ignore this?

On 3/14/2023 at 10:36 PM, RedGod21 said:

virus detected from zap 8.0+ cbbe?

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

On 3/16/2023 at 12:32 AM, Just Lookin said:

Got the same warning, deleted the file hoping whatever Wacatac was pretending to be wasn't something that will fuck the filepaths of the animations.

Pushed the Rar Archive through VirusTotal. Seems to be a false positive.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/50cbf1c462820a796def7dd939daf6a13d4c229b1f7f69f565d6a5c6fc67b2ae/detection

Not sure how long the link will stay, so i attached a screenshot.

Check.PNG

Edited by VeloxE

this may sound stupid but what is the difference between ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3 and ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT 2023 with ZAZ_Accessoies_CBBE_SE_3ba_BS_Fix?

trying to figure out which i should use with 3ba playthough

Edited by nathrielos

This is an issue in prior versions as well (such as REV3) but the CBBE SE bodyslide files don't have any transforms of the body. This also means the _0 and _1 generated mesh files have identical body shapes.

Never noticed before as I'm only have this mod installed as a requirement for other mods.

Edited by NNS10

It seems that with the lastest update (ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z), gags don't fit correctly anymore on my PC's head and NPC's heads. I use High Poly Head for my PC and a patch for High Poly Head on Hydra's slave girls. Also male heads are affected -> see screenshots in spoiler section.

Gags which are affected amongst others:

ZBF Gag Leather
ZBF Gag Log Bit 02
ZBF Gag Panel 02
ZBF Muzzle Gag 02

I am pretty sure that the gags fit fine on the previous ZAZ version. Was there anything changed regarding gags in the new version?

Spoiler

image.png.362111e01bca22b9398337d88609f816.png

image.png.5fed4e80dd6d1579fab020d39164d5f5.png

image.png.319cb71cbb57a971008d29b61b800e6c.png

When I start an animation with an npc inside a furniture from ZAZ, the npc teleports out of the furniture and starts a random animation from my packs. When the animation ends, the npc then goes back into the furniture they were previously in.

Is there a way to have my game recognize when an npc is using a ZAZ furniture and then play a corresponding animation instead of teleporting the npc out of the furniture and starting a random animation?

I have run nemesis, installed sexlab in the MCM, enabled and registered animations in SL Anim loader, and registered ZAZ animations in its MCM. I am using ZAZ helper addon to spawn furniture and place npcs inside of them, and I am using paradise halls enhanced/matchmaker to trigger the animations.

Mod-list/load-order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Pahe_Dragonborn_fixes.esl
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
SkyUI_SE.esp
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
CBBE.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SimpleItemSpawner.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp

On 4/1/2023 at 4:35 AM, Gudulba said:

It seems that with the lastest update (ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023.7z), gags don't fit correctly anymore on my PC's head and NPC's heads. I use High Poly Head for my PC and a patch for High Poly Head on Hydra's slave girls. Also male heads are affected -> see screenshots in spoiler section.

I can confirm that this is an issue. I also have High Poly Head installed. No clipping issues on Zaz version prior to 2023. I couldn't initially tell whether this issue was with DD 5.2 or Zaz.

Hello fellow modders, I noticed that many animation files inside ZaZ animation pack 8+ are uncompressed. They can be resaved in hkxposer to make them smaller.

While these animations by themself may work fine, if a modder is using many uncompressed animations, it may lead to CTDs at some point. Many animations here can be compressed from 350kb to 20-40kb(90% reduction), and thus unburden the skyrim engine. A modder can also do it themself, if willing to use hkxPoser.(simply open and resave the hkx)

I don't know if some information is baked inside the animation, and compressing them affect the functioning from your mods. But animations in ZAZ pack 7 seems to have a normal size, while the ones inside the other pack (8+) seems so much larger. Some are around 2000kb for 4-5 seconds animation, and can be reduced to 45kb in hkxPoser.(a more normal size for animation of that length) I guess some testing is needed, and I am not an experienced animator, perhaps there is a reason for things.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Kind regards, Nithalm.

On 3/4/2023 at 6:01 AM, Herowynne said:

You can use my patch to avoid the CTD

Your patch definitely fixed my CTD in Inventory when viewing the ZAZ Wrist Irons. I just loaded it as the next mod under ZAZ on the left side in MO2. Thanks so much!

However; now there is no image at all of the Wrist Irons there. I can live with that, but I am wondering if there is something wrong?

21 hours ago, trgdolors said:

Your patch definitely fixed my CTD in Inventory when viewing the ZAZ Wrist Irons. I just loaded it as the next mod under ZAZ on the left side in MO2. Thanks so much!

However; now there is no image at all of the Wrist Irons there. I can live with that, but I am wondering if there is something wrong?

It’s been a while since I looked at this, but I think you should be able to see the item in your inventory.

If you cannot see the item in your inventory, then something else is going on in your game, that I am not sure of.

12 hours ago, BigHunk said:

Have there been any updates to this?

I feel like it's somewhat of a bigger issue than people think.

I ended up just downloading the LE version of the file....Then with Cathedral Optimizer converted it over to SE, worked fine and no red flags from windows.

Cathedral Optimizer has made converting the file really easy compared to how it has been in the past and it works more consistently than previous converters.

On 4/1/2023 at 1:35 PM, Gudulba said:

Gags which are affected amongst others:

ZBF Gag Leather
ZBF Gag Log Bit 02
ZBF Gag Panel 02
ZBF Muzzle Gag 02

I am pretty sure that the gags fit fine on the previous ZAZ version. Was there anything changed regarding gags in the new version?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.362111e01bca22b9398337d88609f816.png

image.png.5fed4e80dd6d1579fab020d39164d5f5.png

image.png.319cb71cbb57a971008d29b61b800e6c.png

On 4/7/2023 at 10:03 PM, Gyra said:

I can confirm that this is an issue. I also have High Poly Head installed. No clipping issues on Zaz version prior to 2023. I couldn't initially tell whether this issue was with DD 5.2 or Zaz.

Is there anything we can do or test to help solve the High Poly Head issue with the latest ZAZ pack?