Punishment devices suddenly appearing on NPCs and in their inventory

At some unknown point in time during my playthrough, certain NPCs (mostly slaves...) started visibly carrying punishment devices (paddles or canes). The devices also show up in their inventory (verified with Proteus mod).

Examples: Branding Iron 3 / Punishment Cane / Punishment Cat O Nine (see screenshots below)

What I have seen so far is that NPCs affected seem to be from the mods "Ambient Slaves" (LoversLab) and "Immersive Wenches" (Nexus), maybe others too. The devices seem also to be randomly added to my follower Sofia's inventory (Sofia mod from Nexus) and maybe also to default NPCs.

- Are these indeed items from Devious Devices? Or maybe ZAZ/ZAP?

- What could make them appear on NPCs from different mods and be added to their inventory?

Spoiler

grafik.png.92b62d3a0611692f2792aa4b6eab5e52.png

grafik.png.d81dfd1b2fd630e52547f8b2021265ef.png

Spoiler

Edited by Gudulba
Clarifying

Bondage Furniture World is indeed active, but Birthday Spankings is disabled. The punishment devices are not always paddles, but also canes. Assignment seems random and can change between loads.

Is there any way to check which mods are affecting NPCs? For example for Ambient Slaves, More Informative Console only shows "Ambient Slaves" and no other interfering mod. It must be a mod which randomly fills the NPCs' inventory with ZAZ devices (verified with Proteus mod) and then one of the devices is equipped and shows up.

• 6 months later...