Imagine shutting down an entire modlist project because 5 people in a thread broke his personal rules. I'm sure everyone else who was willing to wait is pleased when they get punished because the small minority pushed the wrong guys buttons. He really showed the modlist community's whos da boss huh

I've been messing with this for awhile not and can't seem to fix it but no matter what I do characters don't orgasm and scenes don't advance unless I manually force it to advance. I've tried having a bunch of different settings ticked or unticked and tried with and without auto pilot but no one ever orgasms and scenes never end. Not sure what I've done wrong at this point.

Default checklist:

- What version of Skyrim are you running? LE, SE (1.5.X), AE (1.6.X)?
- Are you using the correct SexLab version for your Skyrim version?

- Have you installed an Arousal mod? If so, are you using the correction version for the SexLab version you are using?

- Are you using the correct version of SLSO for the SexLab version you are using?

- If you have, disable / deinstall SexLab Utility Plus.

- Make sure SLSO overwrites everything

2 hours ago, Popa8888 said:

I've been messing with this for awhile not and can't seem to fix it but no matter what I do characters don't orgasm and scenes don't advance unless I manually force it to advance. I've tried having a bunch of different settings ticked or unticked and tried with and without auto pilot but no one ever orgasms and scenes never end. Not sure what I've done wrong at this point.

What sex combinations? The "orgasm requirements" settings might be getting you.

20 hours ago, markdf said:

What sex combinations? The "orgasm requirements" settings might be getting you.

I've tried male/female, and female/female. Also I tried the different orgasm requirements being ticked or unticked and still nothing sadly.

22 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Default checklist:

- What version of Skyrim are you running? LE, SE (1.5.X), AE (1.6.X)?
- Are you using the correct SexLab version for your Skyrim version?

- Have you installed an Arousal mod? If so, are you using the correction version for the SexLab version you are using?

- Are you using the correct version of SLSO for the SexLab version you are using?

- If you have, disable / deinstall SexLab Utility Plus.

- Make sure SLSO overwrites everything

Of these the only thing I didn't try/check yet is disabling sexlab utility so maybe I'll give that a shot and see.

On 3/25/2022 at 7:07 AM, Kashyr said:

Imagine shutting down an entire modlist project because 5 people in a thread broke his personal rules. I'm sure everyone else who was willing to wait is pleased when they get punished because the small minority pushed the wrong guys buttons. He really showed the modlist community's whos da boss huh

He also axed the NSFW part of his Discord because of it.

There are just certain minimum requirements that a person that converts mods from Skyrim LE to Skyrim SE should do...............Going into the CK and loading the LE mod in it and then saving the the mod so that the ESP is now Form 44 instead of Form 43 is not asking a lot.

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

sounds kindf of meh and downgrade, but i guess i can look into it

No pressure. I'm firmly of the belief that modders shouldn't add features unless those features feel right to them. Otherwise the project becomes a chore.

8 hours ago, mikey7979 said:

There are just certain minimum requirements that a person that converts mods from Skyrim LE to Skyrim SE should do...............Going into the CK and loading the LE mod in it and then saving the the mod so that the ESP is now Form 44 instead of Form 43 is not asking a lot.

it was raining yesterday in kiev

On 12/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, indolu said:

Im having a problem. Im not sure what exactly the source of the problem is, hopefully someone has the answer. I see the widgets for SLSO however, the percentages and bars do not seem to work. I see them, but they are stuck at 0. The orgasm system still seems to work, arousal goes to zero, i hear the orgasm sound etc, but the bar and percentage dont seem to work.

Also an unrelated question, should the seperate orgasm toggle be on or off in the sexlab mcm?

did you ever get this to work?

23 hours ago, mikey7979 said:

1. There is literally no reason to convert an LE esp file to form 44 unless you are going to go in and alter it to use form 44 specific features. SE handles form 43 files fine. The myth that this is necessary being perpetuated in the early days of SE was understandable but we are well over five years past SE's release date and it's been well established that that was just a myth. Please stop spreading misinformation.
  2. Conversely, it's also been well established that in some cases converting an esp file to form 44 in the Creation Kit can cause the mod to break. 
  3. The original version of this file was released in May 2018. Has it occurred to you at all that if what you were talking about was a problem at all, it would have been caught by now? 
Edited by grosaprap
1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

What kind of missile?

lol No kind of missile. They hit storage sites around Kiev. No Russian would do that. Half of Kiev is their family members. lol. The Russian army is currently moving around cities and going straight for military points and storage sites.

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

What kind of missile?

hm... im not pro, but it think it was water based

and wind was crazy

those russian weather weapons are terrifying

Edited by Ed86
On 3/25/2022 at 7:07 PM, Kashyr said:

Came here once I saw FG's announcement. I imagined the worst; like pages upon pages of people begging for 1.7.7 and like you said; turns out it was 5 comments... out of like 400+. Talk about petty.