On 2/24/2022 at 12:16 AM, DarkFlame277 said:

Does anyone else have an issue where the hotkeys don't work? I've tried remapping them but that didn't help. Am I missing something?

Actually, the keys are working but it doesn't seem to be raising the PC enjoyment even though I'm using the modifier key with the enjoyment key. Idk about NPCs because I haven't tested that yet.

Edited by DarkFlame277

Hmm... Download the right version and still crashes my game to desktop... Only does it when this mod is installed with my current mods. No clue why it was working last time so- Guess it could be some of the animations I have downloaded? But I don't see why they would cause the game to crash on startup... If anyone know's why thanks for letting me know. I hate having the "fun" end short due to not having this mod installed.

On 2/10/2022 at 3:29 AM, fdsfadasdas said:

I have similar issues, aggressors end animations without orgasming, and the other aggressor options don't work. Not sure why. (AE)

On 2/9/2022 at 9:59 PM, aspirine2 said:

animations end with out npc agressor not orgasming (when i manually skip through sexlab stages) back at LE even with skipping i can't skip through the scene..what should i correct at my mcm ..at sexlab & on SLSO !? or does SE doesn't have that option !?

many thanks in advance

any advice Ed86 ??

I'm having the same issue @Ed86.

It used to be that if you were the victim when an aggressor attacked, SLSO would loop through the animation.

There's even new commands in the MCM which is supposed to control this operation, but even with it all enabled it never loops.

TDF Aroused Rape, or Sexlab Adventures starts the encounters, and they skipped foreplay so I know it's a rape scene.

However just mashing space will guarantee an escape, even if no one orgasms.

I set the values to extreme numbers just to test it, and whether the numbers are really high or low, it doesn't work.

I'm using Anniversary Edition. SLSO is very low in low order and it overwrites everything. I'm using a male PC if that changes anything. The animations being played are tagged Aggressive.

SettingsScreenshot.png

Edited by TheUnsaid
Smaller image in PNG format

Have you enabled the game? It's in the top right corner of the MCM.

I know it is required to be enabled for the mod to function properly, though I am not sure in the moment if it is required for not being able to skip aggressive scenes using SPACE or for the aggressor wanting more than one orgasm.

Also, do you have to correct version of SexLab, have SLSO overwrite SexLab and Aroused (if your version conflicts with SLSO), and have only SexLab Utility Plus overwrite SLSO (if you use it)?

6 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Have you enabled the game? It's in the top right corner of the MCM.

I know it is required to be enabled for the mod to function properly, though I am not sure in the moment if it is required for not being able to skip aggressive scenes using SPACE or for the aggressor wanting more than one orgasm.

Also, do you have to correct version of SexLab, have SLSO overwrite SexLab and Aroused (if your version conflicts with SLSO), and have only SexLab Utility Plus overwrite SLSO (if you use it)?

Oh hey Someone92.

I swear I see you everywhere.

Yeah it's enabled. Newest version of Sexlab. SLSO overwrites everything. Sexlab Utility plus is not a factor.

11 hours ago, TheUnsaid said:

I'm having the same issue @Ed86.

It used to be that if you were the victim when an aggressor attacked, SLSO would loop through the animation.

There's even new commands in the MCM which is supposed to control this operation, but even with it all enabled it never loops.

TDF Aroused Rape, or Sexlab Adventures starts the encounters, and they skipped foreplay so I know it's a rape scene.

However just mashing space will guarantee an escape, even if no one orgasms.

I set the values to extreme numbers just to test it, and whether the numbers are really high or low, it doesn't work.

I'm using Anniversary Edition. SLSO is very low in low order and it overwrites everything. I'm using a male PC if that changes anything. The animations being played are tagged Aggressive.

there me bashing space key

loops "perfectly"

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there me bashing space key

loops "perfectly"

You think it's a male PC issue?

My SLSO load order is around the bottom.
My Vortex is overwriting all Sexlab and Sexlab aroused files with Separate Orgasms.
All of my settings in the JSon are fine.

I've also included a video.

Or maybe the cum counter doesn't reset to 0 after a scene or something?

Just throwing out ideas as a fellow coder.

LoadOrderAroundBottom.png

image_2022-03-10_090846.png

image_2022-03-10_091853.png

Edited by TheUnsaid
8 minutes ago, TheUnsaid said:

My SLSO load order is around the bottom.
My Vortex is overwriting all Sexlab and Sexlab aroused files with Separate Orgasms.
All of my settings in the JSon are fine.

I've also included a video.

Or maybe the cum counter doesn't reset to 0 after a scene or something?

Just throwing out ideas as a fellow coder.

LoadOrderAroundBottom.png

image_2022-03-10_090846.png

image_2022-03-10_091853.png

are you sure its aggressive animation?

maybe its just normal animation without defined victim and stuff?

20 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

are you sure its aggressive animation?

maybe its just normal animation without defined victim and stuff?

It skipped foreplay and was initiated by TDF Aroused Rape.

Also, the animation is tagged aggressive.

Edited by TheUnsaid
13 hours ago, TheUnsaid said:

Oh hey Someone92.

I swear I see you everywhere.

Having the same thoughts. Seeing you around ever since the days you made videos.

4 hours ago, TheUnsaid said:

I am using SE, therefor SexLabFrameworkSE_v163, SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.7 SL1.63,  OSL Aroused - Arousal Reborn (SSE & AE) and disabled SexLab Utility Plus in case it somehow fixes issues of SLSO.

(OSL Aroused overwrites SLSO as otherwise it complains)

Previously I used SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 11 17)) (can't find it again as LoversLab search function is broken).

So I can say, it works fine for male victim at least in SE.

35 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well... your female had less than 100 E, aggressors are set to have 100+

It skips foreplay.

This only happens when it's an aggressive animation.

I used SexlabZZz like you asked to test, which I assume forces an aggressive animation?

How can I check for sure...

49 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

So I can say, it works fine for male victim at least in SE.

Damn, so it's only broken in AE?
I saw that the Yuriana mod got a pretty major update with a bunch more girls, and a more complex start for Yuriana and really wanted to test it out in AE.

___
Or is it Sexlab's fault for not marking it as an aggressive animation even if the animation is tagged aggressive in AE? So many avenues for this to be broken.

___

Actually there is a way to check. So I made a new video proving for 100% sure it's an aggressive animation.

Edited by TheUnsaid
Undeniable proof i think
15 minutes ago, TheUnsaid said:

I used SexlabZZz like you asked to test, which I assume forces an aggressive animation?

I am not sure anymore, but Zzz should have a notification such as "<Name> has been targeted as victim" or something similar.

As you are not using LE you can use the successor:

Cast AnimStarter Select Actor into the air (so it targets yourself), cast AnimStarter Select Victim into the air, and shortly tab AnimStarter Shout to activate a scene (don't charge the shout).

Then it should trigger an aggressive anim.

5 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

I am not sure anymore, but Zzz should have a notification such as "<Name> has been targeted as victim" or something similar.

As you are not using LE you can use the successor:

Cast AnimStarter Select Actor into the air (so it targets yourself), cast AnimStarter Select Victim into the air, and shortly tab AnimStarter Shout to activate a scene (don't charge the shout).

Then it should trigger an aggressive anim.

No worries I've already proved it's an aggressive animation without a shadow of a doubt.

Sexlab itself recognized it as such.

EDIT: Ah... you might have missed it since I edited my post. But yeah... this kind of sucks. SLSO doesn't have the same functionality in AE as SE. I wonder if old versions of SLSO would work... but this is the first one with AE support... A conundrum...

Edited by TheUnsaid