6 hours ago, Nontail said:

Tested it with Sexlab Aroused Redux - no luck. First animation/scene works well without issue, everything after that is still rushed and uncontrollable. Not sure what happens after that first scene which breaks SLSO this way. (Kinda relieved about this tbh because I love the modular edition more. Still it bugs me so much now that I want to find a solution).

The LE version of SLSO has speed controls provided by a DLL.  Are you, by chance, playing LE?  If so, the MCM settings for animation speed being based on arousal are probably taking effect?  Just a guess.  If you're SE, that feature shouldn't be functional.

21 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

The LE version of SLSO has speed controls provided by a DLL.  Are you, by chance, playing LE?  If so, the MCM settings for animation speed being based on arousal are probably taking effect?  Just a guess.  If you're SE, that feature shouldn't be functional.

It's SE version. After some time I actually managed to solve it issue although not sure if I could reproduce the same solution. I was tweaking the SLA modular edition (cleaning initial arousal levels) and artificially change the arousal back up and down until it worked. My wild guess is, that SLSO didn't really communicate well with SLA, fetching different arousal levels than what my SLA was saying (I noticed that after the first working animation, I checked arousal level - quit/reenter the game and it showed a different number). That was yesterday night, I'm hoping it's still gonna work today. 

I truly appreciate the help, huge thanks for the time you took with me!

Update: Well it worked for around another 5-6 scenes then broke again. Yay... Weirdly enough the player voice also changed in that last scene as well. Getting back to a previous save so far works.

Edited by Nontail

i am trying to compile a mod that uses SLSO has dependency. getting all sorts of compile errors for SLSO. can you please let me know what source files / mods are needed in order to compile. am not using AE. tried adding sexlab utility plus.

a few lines from log:

D:\Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslBaseVoice.psc(38,47): LipsSoundTime is not a property on script sslsystemconfig or one of its parents
D:\Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslBaseVoice.psc(38,67): LipsMoveTime is not a property on script sslsystemconfig or one of its parents
D:\Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslBaseVoice.psc(38,86): LipsPhoneme is not a property on script sslsystemconfig or one of its parents

2 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

i am trying to compile a mod that uses SLSO has dependency.

You need the source scripts of all the mods that SLSO requires, so Sexlab, SKSE and SkyUI. The only place that has all of the SkyUI source scripts seems to be github. You might also need the sources for FNIS and SLAX, I'm not as sure on those two.

9 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Just to be sure: is it ok for SLSO to overwrite SexLab Framework, SexLab Aroused and SexLab Utility Plus?

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.65502f2aa5b1fec1026e36a7e8c338ad.png

SLSO needs to overwrite SL and SLA to work. SLU+ should never be overwritten by anything or it will break your game.

beat me to the punch

Edited by bnub345
2 hours ago, Arelor said:

Uhm so we don't need comp patch?

For SLSO, no. But you need to make sure you use the a SLSO version that is compatible with SLU+.

As a rule of thumb, use the SLSO version that was uploaded before the most recent version of SLU+.

Edited by Someone92
3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

For SLSO, no. But you need to make sure you use the a SLSO version that is compatible with SLU+.

As a rule of thumb, use the SLSO version that was uploaded before the most recent version of SLU+.

Thanks but there is only the latest available which is Jan 18 but SLU+ is Jan 13

1 hour ago, Arelor said:

Thanks but there is only the latest available which is Jan 18 but SLU+ is Jan 13

The latest version of SLSO works fine, at least for me. You do need the SLA patch if you are using SLA Redux, but not if you are using SLA Extended or SLA Modular.

1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

The latest version of SLSO works fine, at least for me. You do need the SLA patch if you are using SLA Redux, but not if you are using SLA Extended or SLA Modular.

I got the patch for SLA but I am using SLA Modular thanks for letting me know I'll disable it. Also does SLA Modular works as SLA? There are some mods that requires SLA but doesn't say anything about SLA Modular so I am gettin a little confused.

1 hour ago, Arelor said:

I got the patch for SLA but I am using SLA Modular thanks for letting me know I'll disable it. Also does SLA Modular works as SLA? There are some mods that requires SLA but doesn't say anything about SLA Modular so I am gettin a little confused.

SLAR, SLAX, SLAM, they all have the same SexLabAroused.esm and are all interchangeable. SLAM might not be converted to SE, the author hasn't worked on it in a while.

2 hours ago, oca13293 said:

Is there an archive of older versions?

I have mine locked at 1.6.6 (SSE) due to weird compatibility issues that break animations if I upgrade, but I'd like to reinstall it without one of the patches applied.

on git

I tried switching the voice to Eliz for my character. She opens her mouth but the words don't come out. she's choking, how?

(Can see her lips moving but no words are being said. I have tried resetting SL voice registry and no dice.)

Edited by rainbowgasm

Toying around with this very interesting mod for the first time, I am not sure if I understand things correctly:

- M1 and Shift+M1 are the default buttons for getting NPC and PC towards orgasms, right? Do I have to punch them as fast as possible?

- Most of the time, my PC (and also NPCs) start with values way above 100% (see screenshot in spoiler section). Does that make sense? What do the percentage values represent?

Spoiler

grafik.png.22ed633d77b09c12f228d2d58244ee0c.png

With M2 and SHIFT+M2 you can decrease arousal.

With SHIFT+1 through 4 you can select your partner that gets their arousal increased / decreased.

The values represent how much arousal each actor gains each interval; the higher the number they quicker they will orgasm. Not sure if what happens in your game is a bug, or if the characters are simply sexually very experienced.

I don't know why, but SLSO breaks every few days in a very specific way: no one can cum. Everything else works as expected, but the bar never empties after filling, and so PC / NPC arousal never reduces. I've encountered this issue with SLAR and the SLA patch, and SLA Modular both with and without the patch (apparently SLAM has native compatibility with SLSO).

I'm able to fix it by reinstalling, but I'm wondering if maybe this a well-known issue and I'm missing something. As much as I like watching saves slowly turn into perpetual orgies where NPCs are inevitably driven mad by the inability to cum, I'd prefer to fix it if possible.

Edited by chorusofbacchus