On 2/3/2022 at 9:51 PM, chorusofbacchus said:

I don't know why, but SLSO breaks every few days in a very specific way: no one can cum. Everything else works as expected, but the bar never empties after filling, and so PC / NPC arousal never reduces. I've encountered this issue with SLAR and the SLA patch, and SLA Modular both with and without the patch (apparently SLAM has native compatibility with SLSO).

I'm able to fix it by reinstalling, but I'm wondering if maybe this a well-known issue and I'm missing something. As much as I like watching saves slowly turn into perpetual orgies where NPCs are inevitably driven mad by the inability to cum, I'd prefer to fix it if possible.

Similar issue here.  Though mine seems to be gender specific. So far it seems like males can orgasm fine, women are.. 50/50.

Edited by dashipper

This mod seems to work fine with the AE version. But i'm running into a problem. The aggressor/victim options seem to not work/function. It doesn't seem to have an orgasm requirement as when I get through all the sex stages, it just finishes the last scene, even if there was no orgasm. Other aggressor/victim options seem to not work either.

Edited by fdsfadasdas

Okay, so I'm trying this mod for the first time and the animation stages wont advance unless manual or auto advance is turned on. Am i missing something or is it supposed to work like that?  will the stages advance by itself with the excitement meter or it works with the depletion of stamina only?

Howdy. I'm having an issue where the widget is not showing any arousal percentage (stuck at 0%) for both the player and npcs. I have followed all instructions for both installations of Aroused Redux and this mod so the only thing I can think of is that I have too many other mods that conflict with these somehow, though I did not try disabling only the required amount of mods. 

Anyone know what else I can do to try and fix this? 
Edit: Using all the 1.5.97 version of all files and used a patcher to roll back from current to 1.5.97
Edit2: I downloaded a previous version (1.6.7) and that has fixed my issue

Edited by God_4

This seems to be working quite well... can I really complain about my 56 level PC (nympho status) having 60+ orgasms in one scene? Trying the Shrines mod to gain some purity/sanity back, maybe that will help.

Only issue I really have is the  NPC name no longer disappears when a scene starts and have to unlock the scene with ] briefly to remove it.

Anything that can be done to prevent this?

5 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

animations end with out npc agressor not orgasming (when i manually skip through sexlab stages) back at LE even with skipping i can't skip through the scene..what should i correct at my mcm ..at sexlab & on SLSO !? or does SE doesn't have that option !?

many thanks in advance

any advice Ed86 ??

I have similar issues, aggressors end animations without orgasming, and the other aggressor options don't work. Not sure why. (AE)

Edited by fdsfadasdas

Hello,

I'm using this mod but got some inconvinence with my mod. I'm adding body search animation which is called via sexlab, But for this interface from mod got pop out but I'd like to stop this for this particular call. There is any possibility to stop your interface from starting?

48 minutes ago, Koozie said:

Hello,

I'm using this mod but got some inconvinence with my mod. I'm adding body search animation which is called via sexlab, But for this interface from mod got pop out but I'd like to stop this for this particular call. There is any possibility to stop your interface from starting?

no

how about you not 

56 minutes ago, Koozie said:

I'm adding body search animation which is called via sexlab,

10 hours ago, iainf123 said:

every time i try this mod the npcs and my character never animate they just stand there doing nothing any ideas what it could be ?

you failed to read op page and install slso for you version of sl

On 2/14/2022 at 5:25 PM, bnub345 said:

I think Baka's version is the same as SLAR but with new keywords, so you still need the patch.

The slaFrameworkScr script has a small change in Baka's version, but it can be ignored (Make sure SLSO overwrites Baka's SLA). Everything else doesn't conflict.

Edited by Beef Cheeks
On 2/12/2022 at 10:27 PM, iainf123 said:

every time i try this mod the npcs and my character never animate they just stand there doing nothing any ideas what it could be ?

On 2/13/2022 at 8:48 AM, Ed86 said:

you failed to read op page and install slso for you version of sl

I had the very same issue, and used the correct version of SLSO, but I had old version of SL (1.63 beta8). After updating SL, it works normally.