Race Support Requests

For getting permission for the wasp mod I see someone has left a comment asking but there's no response. Has anyone tried msging them directly?

Edit: Never mind I just remembered Steam messaging is stupid in that you cant dm anyone who isn't already a friend.

= Further update on my list, Sorry that I haven't updated in a while due to the constant work in the law enforcement(SWAT branch) but do note I'm still watching over the community in the time being in my phone =

Donated Supports ( Maximum Priority ) [ Donators are Nationwide for now ]

Kazdra = 100% - Donator(s): Eryns Firefang- Requires author permission/consent for publication.

Draconis(Pure-Breed) = 100% - Donator(s): Eryns Firefang- Permission Granted by Author

Saturnian(CuterYetMothyRace) = 100% - Donator(s): Layla MauvillaPermission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

New Supports (Secondary Priority)

Mantizi = 0% Permission Granted by OG Author but Questionable for FU - Requested by: Lil.Rosie

Existing Support:

Argonian = 100% - Permission Granted by Author

Viera = 100% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Elunite = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Everis = 100% - Helped by Banny - Permission Granted

Familiar 100% Permission Granted - Rylasasin

Draconis(Half-Breed) = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent.

Lopunny = 100% Permission Granted

Sergal = 100% Permission Granted

Kemono = 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: IsabellesBells

Mauskin 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: HoppingMad

Lombax = 100% - Requested and Permission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

Ningen(Revival) = 100% Safe.

Lastree = 100%  - Permission Granted - Requested by: Sorathos
Gnollbound = 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: Darkblane257
Dark Latex100% Permission Granted and Requested by the Race Author himself

welp I gave up on changing the pixels, so i replaced elduukhar with draconis bradged. I got angry and deleted her. If you want to see dragons having a happy time I advise you to download and create a draconis.

if you want the same stat as elduukhar just go to frackin races and change draconis.state file and draconis.state.patch to have their status have fun!

18 minutes ago, Humantoilet said:

So to make sure i understand this correctly if you get the original authors permission of a race even if its also in FU you will add support since Satyr steals peoples work? I mean if he doesn't care about permission why do you tho.

To answer that honestly would be to throw a molotov at a bee's nest, and the wasps and bees are made of aluminum and very angry about you even existing.

4 hours ago, Humantoilet said:

So to make sure i understand this correctly if you get the original authors permission of a race even if its also in FU you will add support since Satyr steals peoples work? I mean if he doesn't care about permission why do you tho.

1- As far as I know Avali Author already had problems with Sexbound, because someone don't asked permisson and he not even liked the ideia of see his race get into a happy time haha. So the steam almost deleted our content by Copyrights. They had to delete avali and that's it.

2- Once upon a time when the original author of api was hunted down and forced to leave the internet he was being threatened by people who hate us or are too extreme to accept any adult content on the internet. As said, the original author was forced to walk away with threats that they would kill him and his family if he did not delete the project.

3-Other than the sayter already made it clear in the CF forum that: "Oh hell no. I have no intention in collaborating with that piece of garbage." And he told us not to post any content of the races made by the FU. Other than sayter can do DDOS attacks, overthrow the copyrighted mod, your community may abhor us among others. As Red said, "It's like tossing molotov into a hive, and the hornets and wasps hate us and are made of aluminum ...". Well a secondary solution would be to create another sex mod and try to make a revolution with the sayter (it's like trying to confront a giant or you bring him down, or he crushes you, and you life going to be a hell), or share our projects on the deep web or by other means not visible to ordinary users. 

2 hours ago, ShiroOkami111 said:

1- As far as I know Avali Author already had problems with Sexbound, because someone don't asked permisson and he not even liked the ideia of see his race get into a happy time haha. So the steam almost deleted our content by Copyrights. They had to delete avali and that's it.

2- Once upon a time when the original author of api was hunted down and forced to leave the internet he was being threatened by people who hate us or are too extreme to accept any adult content on the internet. As said, the original author was forced to walk away with threats that they would kill him and his family if he did not delete the project.

3-Other than the sayter already made it clear in the CF forum that: "Oh hell no. I have no intention in collaborating with that piece of garbage." And he told us not to post any content of the races made by the FU. Other than sayter can do DDOS attacks, overthrow the copyrighted mod, your community may abhor us among others. As Red said, "It's like tossing molotov into a hive, and the hornets and wasps hate us and are made of aluminum ...". Well a secondary solution would be to create another sex mod and try to make a revolution with the sayter (it's like trying to confront a giant or you bring him down, or he crushes you, and you life going to be a hell), or share our projects on the deep web or by other means not visible to ordinary users. 

So, if i may ask, how do you know the Avali author had problems with Sexbound...? I've tried contacting both Ryujin and the current Maintainer on the CF Forums, to no avail, at one point all info i got was "I'm no longer working on the mod", despite me looking in their GitHub and seeing it being update not too long ago.

So, if the Avali creator doesn't like it, and you know, provide some more info, i'd gladly remove the content if it bothers them.
(Also of note is that this has nothing to do FU, they may have stolen many chunks of his content for FU long ago, but its not the topic here as the race is untouched)

Other than that, there noticeable gaps of information in there, mayhaps because English isn't your first language, for instance: Loc never disclosed any threats or anything of the like being directly due to FU. I haven't pushed the topic, but it definitely had many different compiled reasons.

Second one.... is fair. Sayter is a giant in the modding space and has been "in bed" with Chucklefish, through and through. He probably has dirt on them or something, and to be fair with CF on that front aswell, his compilation mod brings many players to the game that otherwise wouldn't be there. But then again, so do we. Part of the reason why CF doesn't bother with us aswell. They have both the childish and mod-heavy users hooked on one end, and the more adult users hooked on the other. Its a win-win to keep us both going, after all, we're so far off in a corner of the internet that only adult users or users (Who probably shouldn't be here) with enough patience to look for it can find it. But indeed, it is true that Sayter has no interest and clearly despises our work here-- oddly enough, despite himself having worked on several adult websites and projects (Mayhaps he is burned out on the subject, or just has a lot of personal grief due to work)-- and all the while leading on to his community to hate our work here, whilst keeping many angry and flaming users at the ready to go out of their way to harm the project and its users whichever way they can.

Just now, red3dred said:

So, if i may ask, how do you know the Avali author had problems with Sexbound...? I've tried contacting both Ryujin and the current Maintainer on the CF Forums, to no avail, at one point all info i got was "I'm no longer working on the mod", despite me looking in their GitHub and seeing it being update not too long ago.

So, if the Avali creator doesn't like it, and you know, provide some more info, i'd gladly remove the content if it bothers them.
(Also of note is that this has nothing to do FU, they may have stolen many chunks of his content for FU long ago, but its not the topic here as the race is untouched)

Other than that, there noticeable gaps of information in there, mayhaps because English isn't your first language, for instance: Loc never disclosed any threats or anything of the like being directly due to FU. I haven't pushed the topic, but it definitely had many different compiled reasons.

Second one.... is fair. Sayter is a giant in the modding space and has been "in bed" with Chucklefish, through and through. He probably has dirt on them or something, and to be fair with CF on that front aswell, his compilation mod brings many players to the game that otherwise wouldn't be there. But then again, so do we. Part of the reason why CF doesn't bother with us aswell. They have both the childish and mod-heavy users hooked on one end, and the more adult users hooked on the other. Its a win-win to keep us both going, after all, we're so far off in a corner of the internet that only adult users or users (Who probably shouldn't be here) with enough patience to look for it can find it. But indeed, it is true that Sayter has no interest and clearly despises our work here-- oddly enough, despite himself having worked on several adult websites and projects (Mayhaps he is burned out on the subject, or just has a lot of personal grief due to work)-- and all the while leading on to his community to hate our work here, whilst keeping many angry and flaming users at the ready to go out of their way to harm the project and its users whichever way they can.

So all of this from the !st paragraphy i read on on the Reddit, but i don't remember where i read it exactly. I think I must have read about avali back there on reddit. I think i lost the post but i will take a look to see if i can find it. About the 2nd i apologize if i said something wrong, but i also read something about on the reddit. 

And yes my first language isn't english, i am from Brazil and still have some difficulties in grammar maybe because i'm learnig by myself and in my time...

22 minutes ago, ShiroOkami111 said:

So all of this from the !st paragraphy i read on on the Reddit, but i don't remember where i read it exactly. I think I must have read about avali back there on reddit. I think i lost the post but i will take a look to see if i can find it. 

And yes my first language isn't english, i am from Brazil and still have some difficulties in grammar maybe because i'm learnig by myself and in my time...

All i found was this:

8qSH0VPQfORH3cgvbsM1O-k1IfcD7USLX58j62Jn

There is more text:
image.png.1b45cf72d4ee86a3e6523d8105d7828d.png

All that said, no reference of Sexbound.

I've already contacted them about these things, so it'll clear up.

30 minutes ago, RCBlackDie said:

What about the Pengukin Race? No one had asked for it?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1718120917&searchtext=

Races by Skittles have a blanket yes-- Basically, he "owns" so many simple races, and they've been asked quite a few times and were okay with it. To avoid spamming him for every race, we assumed they're all good to go, but it never hurts to ask just to be sure.

7 hours ago, ShiroOkami111 said:

But Satyr isnt the author of some races like the slime race Hieru is. So you don't even need to talk to Satyr as he has no say.

Just now, Humantoilet said:

But Satyr isnt the author of some races like the slime race Hieru is. So you don't even need to talk to Satyr as he has no say.

Simple friend they want to avoid having problems like sayter had stealing a mod: https://www.reddit.com/r/starbound/comments/6yrlvh/fu_creator_issues_a_public_apology_for_stealing/ , because they are not like the sayter who has his means to "get around a problem" (if you understand me hehe). The sayter has its means of overthrowing them the same applies to other authors. "It's not because someone spits on you that you can do it. If you do, you'll be as wrong as someone that did it with you" In short it is for their own sake to avoid problems and even, for honesty and moral reasons(Basically it is for some people not to think that they are copying / stealing sprites, or even to avoid a certain hatred of people who are conservative and may want to attack the project by be a sex content, ie talk to the original author and ask permission to take a screenshot, just in case. And make it clear that you want to create a path for a mod that has sex so things are clear enough. Take a screenshot that he gives the permisson and that's it. That way everyone will be happy). I hope I explained it well. What a grammar!

3 hours ago, Humantoilet said:

So if i get Hierus permission then you will do a slime race support?

Well, if you get permission, anyone will be free to do it. Its not like people would avoid the mod, they're not awfully complex to imitate...

I can't guarantee someone will produce it in a week or a month, but having the permission, and people who like the race, it'll get done that's for sure.

4 hours ago, IdioticExplorer said:

Lurker here! I'm making an addon for the base Saturnians! To be clear here, we do have permission for this, right? I think I saw people saying so, but I just want to be sure again.

I didn't say anything about making this earlier because I thought it would absolutely suck, but it's turning out well. I'm almost done already.

Yeah, the base Saturnians have been approved by the author so go ahead