Race Support Requests

1 hour ago, shittyguy said:

here odin

4 hours ago, potatomaster800 said:

he said <<as to whether or not i care,No>>,meaning he does not mind.

clearly she said "No" at the end of "whether or not I care", the sole purpose of it was a request from his friends to play the race from starbound.

22 minutes ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

clearly she said "No" at the end of "whether or not I care", the sole purpose of it was a request from his friends to play the race from starbound.

wait,now im confused...do you confirm what i said or are you saying the opposite?If you agree,why not quoting shittyguy instead?

5 minutes ago, potatomaster800 said:

wait,now im confused...do you confirm what i said or are you saying the opposite?If you agree,why not quoting shittyguy instead?

Its a "No" for an answer, that means permission has been denied. And the way you said to shittyguy took it the wrong way and believed it was agreed upon but it clearly said no as an answer.

23 minutes ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

Its a "No" for an answer, that means permission has been denied. And the way you said to shittyguy took it the wrong way and believed it was agreed upon but it clearly said no as an answer.

Realy? i though he litteraly said ''as to whether or not a care,no''to me it sound pretty much like a big ''I dont care'' and considering he said ''i made the mod specificaly for my friend so they could play in starbound'' and the fact its up on steam for anyone who is not specificaly his friend,that sound like he had no further interest in the mod and didnt care what other people did with it.So,are you asuming he said no or did he specificaly said he ''didnt not want his creation to be used like that?Could anyone reconfirm with him via a yes/no answers?

8 minutes ago, potatomaster800 said:

Realy? i though he litteraly said ''as to whether or not a care,no''to me it sound pretty much like a big ''I dont care'' and considering he said ''i made the mod specificaly for my friend so they could play in starbound'' and the fact its up on steam for anyone who is not specificaly his friend,that sound like he had no further interest in the mod and didnt care what other people did with it.So,are you asuming he said no or did he specificaly said he ''didnt not want his creation to be used like that?Could anyone reconfirm with him via a yes/no answers?

will i take down the support for now when we get a clear answer

3 minutes ago, potatomaster800 said:

here, I will simply clear it out for you, "whether I care or not, No.", the whether I care or not is stating that she knows that the lewd mod exist if she cares about it or not, the "," separating is now going straight to the point on the permission whether it will approved or rejected and the clear answer was "No" and was ended with "." on that statement.

2 minutes ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

here, I will simply clear it out for you, "whether I care or not, No.", the whether I care or not is stating that she knows that the lewd mod exist if she cares about it or not, the "," separating is now going straight to the point on the permission whether it will approved or rejected and the clear answer was "No" and was ended with "." on that statement.

...like ''it dosent matter if i care or not''?

5 minutes ago, potatomaster800 said:

...like ''it dosent matter if i care or not''?

and has a ", No" for an answer, seriously are we going to loop around on your arguement or are we going to finish this.
And try to read and understand all the messages Odin and Nuwa converse.

4 minutes ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

and has a ", No" for an answer, seriously are we going to loop around on your arguement or are we going to finish this.

well to me,it do still look ambiguous.Personally i would ask again for a clearer answer,but it dont think anyone care anymore.If you want me to stop talking abouth this,alright,i will.Wasnt planing  on using this so i dont mind to much.

11 minutes ago, potatomaster800 said:

well to me,it do still look ambiguous.Personally i would ask again for a clearer answer,but it dont think anyone care anymore.If you want me to stop talking abouth this,alright,i will.Wasnt planing  on using this so i dont mind to much.

I'd suggest against being discouraged. Alastor may sound rough, but he's being direct; If that was indeed taken wrong, then the creator could come knocking on our door, asking why that is a thing, and giving not only bad rep to the community, the mod, and the creator, but causing a image of distrust between normal modders and SxB modders.

I'd like to ask of you to ask them again, clarify why you're asking again, and ask them if it is really okay, since the mod sounds rather personal.

26 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I'd suggest against being discouraged. Alastor may sound rough, but he's being direct; If that was indeed taken wrong, then the creator could come knocking on our door, asking why that is a thing, and giving not only bad rep to the community, the mod, and the creator, but causing a image of distrust between normal modders and SxB modders.

I'd like to ask of you to ask them again, clarify why you're asking again, and ask them if it is really okay, since the mod sounds rather personal.

wow...dont know what to say there...thank you.

Edit: im not the one who asked nuwa though,that was odin.i suck at interacting with other people...

27 minutes ago, potatomaster800 said:

wow...dont know what to say there...thank you.

Edit: im not the one who asked nuwa though,that was odin.i suck at interacting with other people...

Oh, pardon lol-- Haven't been keeping up with the conversation fully. I am with my head elsewhere.

With my vacation coming up, i might start looking into doing some race supports, hopefully take some work off Al's back.

11 hours ago, Galactakiller said:

Do you think you'll be able to do the Zombie Race Support ? (or someone else)
Like we have the permission

I don't say I need it ASAP, but I just want to know if you'll be able to do it, even with only one arm

wait we have the permission for that race? can you link to the page please i or screen cap it.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:28 PM, Galactakiller said:

I have the permission from Skittles for using the Zombie Race Mod lewdly !

I wait the permission for the Ruin Fragment Race Mod !

Permission (Zombie mod).png

10 hours ago, shittyguy said:

wait we have the permission for that race? can you link to the page please i or screen cap it.

Yes, we have it !

12 hours ago, Natural Aura said:

Hasn't Skittles pretty much given the O.K. for SxB in general?

He was, but I wasn't sure (and I didn't know) so i still wanted to ask him ... At least, we're sure :3

16 hours ago, shittyguy said:

sweet ill work on making the support for it it may take me some time.

Okidoki. Take your time though ... We're in no hurry !

i dont have steam and maybe you should ask them if they mean " no as in i dont care about it being use that way " or "no as you cant use it "

On 6/21/2019 at 2:59 AM, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

And try to read and understand all the messages Odin and Nuwa converse.

2gxr7yq.png

for clarification, and sorry for causing so much trouble