Race Support Requests

5 hours ago, Koshey_Z said:

Maybe you can make a support for arachne race? Yes, i know, it would be looking weird. But at least a partial support, than nothing :(

I guess it's possible ?
A Lamia one is currently ongoing so ...
But i don't think it'll be possible compared to the snekgals !

What about the Elithian races? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850109963&searchtext=)
Or Frackin Universe races? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729480149&searchtext=frackin)

Been eyeballing those 2 mods for months now, but im still holding on untill it has a sexbound support.
Would be awesome

3 hours ago, lineage112 said:

What about the Elithian races? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850109963&searchtext=)
Or Frackin Universe races? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729480149&searchtext=frackin)

Been eyeballing those 2 mods for months now, but im still holding on untill it has a sexbound support.
Would be awesome

hmm actually is a good idea, despite for Elithian Races.... would be kind of difficult to edit Avikan and... droden? (who would have fun with a droden xD) however with Aegi seems easier since they are just like human shaped XD

despite if Elithian Races mod officially released Akkimari as available race for the player, I would of loved to use them :D

however remember you gotta ask for permission to the mod authors XD

9 hours ago, lineage112 said:

Would be awesome

Elithian... maybe? Would be neat. Avikans are easily made from repurposing Avalis, as for the robots.... Well... Good luck.

As for FU, no. Just no. Someone already made a Nightar support for FU, and Frackin' Universe has put a ban on SxB supports for their content specifically. They already caused drama before and last thing we need is a zerg of angry FU fans here.

6 hours ago, XSlimyZardX said:

hmm actually is a good idea, despite for Elithian Races.... would be kind of difficult to edit Avikan and... droden? (who would have fun with a droden xD) however with Aegi seems easier since they are just like human shaped XD

despite if Elithian Races mod officially released Akkimari as available race for the player, I would of loved to use them :D

however remember you gotta ask for permission to the mod authors XD

Huh interesting. Didn't know Elithian had separate chunks of itself. I like Elithian, despite it not... being anywhere as interesting content-wise as FU in comparison. Their content just feels rigid and simple.... but still, that's nice to have around. A support for it would be nice.

1 hour ago, Krovos said:

hey guys is it possible to make an nightar support its a main race in starbound FU ?

I don't know about you but we can't just make support on race that is FU related, although it doesn't hurt that you can just make it as your private support but don't publish it publicly anywhere since FU is a crybaby about SxB.

5 hours ago, Natural Aura said:

1.4 update is out on SB!  However my load order is incredibly broken now, so I haven't been able to get onto the game as of yet.  Can anyone here confirm for me SxB still works with this new update?

I've been playing with it in since Unstable, testing both Unstable's general jank and also the Defeat mod. As it turns out, everything works fine. At least on SxB's end.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

I've been playing with it in since Unstable, testing both Unstable's general jank and also the Defeat mod. As it turns out, everything works fine. At least on SxB's end.

Ah, that's good to hear!  That's just one less thing I have to worry about.  Thanks! 

Lamia = Discontinued Reason: Lower Body to Animation Positions are impossible unless the middle body twist that its spine might break.

Arachne = Discontinued Reason: Body is too large and impossible to make animation without making it look weird to other humanoid races.

on this matter i think if there was a tweak created that could be hooked into the Sexbound API which allowed for custom positions and animations this would allow for Odd-body possibilities. the sexbound api is only for humanoid (original races) by default. so simply applying an add-on would then allow authors that wish to create custom Odd-body race support could just trigger the API to recognize that custom animations and positions are provided... this could even trigger mixed interactions between Humanoid and odd-Bodies simply because of the race trigger. wording it this way sounds simple at least... though is there really enough interest for it? my favorite race Is the Arachne with the Full  Spiders Reskin mod as they look both cute and believable... but being changed into a blue or purple human when i screw up in a dungeon thx to Defeat... sorta breaks my experience a bit.

other odd-bodies that would benefit from an odd-dody selector with the API would be:

Fantasy Centaur races (Deer, Horse)

Merfish races (Mermen/women, Squid/Octopus variants)

other arthropod races similar to Arachne

... monsters (Giant, Dragonkin, Lovecraftians)

5 hours ago, ValkyrieVerci said:

Lamia = Discontinued Reason: Lower Body to Animation Positions are impossible unless the middle body twist that its spine might break.

Arachne = Discontinued Reason: Body is too large and impossible to make animation without making it look weird to other humanoid races.

on this matter i think if there was a tweak created that could be hooked into the Sexbound API which allowed for custom positions and animations this would allow for Odd-body possibilities. the sexbound api is only for humanoid (original races) by default. so simply applying an add-on would then allow authors that wish to create custom Odd-body race support could just trigger the API to recognize that custom animations and positions are provided... this could even trigger mixed interactions between Humanoid and odd-Bodies simply because of the race trigger. wording it this way sounds simple at least... though is there really enough interest for it? my favorite race Is the Arachne with the Full  Spiders Reskin mod as they look both cute and believable... but being changed into a blue or purple human when i screw up in a dungeon thx to Defeat... sorta breaks my experience a bit.

other odd-bodies that would benefit from an odd-dody selector with the API would be:

Fantasy Centaur races (Deer, Horse)

Merfish races (Mermen/women, Squid/Octopus variants)

other arthropod races similar to Arachne

... monsters (Giant, Dragonkin, Lovecraftians)

will it not impossible for the lamia race becasue the guy i saw that was making the support have some good idea for tail. but he had to take it down because he did not have permission to make it.

On 6/17/2019 at 1:19 AM, shittyguy said:

will it not impossible for the lamia race becasue the guy i saw that was making the support have some good idea for tail. but he had to take it down because he did not have permission to make it.

Unless someone made another custom snake races but with legs to make it easier lol
I mean for the head could have been made like them

from this retexture mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928916451&searchtext=lamia

Since I love the idea of snake races no matter with legs or tail :P

descarga (1).png

descarga (2).png

I'll try to continue on with one good (right)arm, since I feel like my promises on the supports are taking too long, just don't expect that it will be finished quickly.

Donated Supports (Maximum Priority)

Kazdra = 100% -  $10 Donated by: Eryns Firefang- Requires author permission/consent for publication.

Draconis(Pure-Breed) = 100% $10 Donated by: Eryns Firefang- Permission Granted by Author

Saturnian(CuterYetMothyRace) = 100% Donated $3 by: Layla MauvillaPermission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

New Supports (Secondary Priority)

Hyena = 30% Permission Granted

Existing Support:

Argonian = 100% - Permission Granted by Author.

Viera = 100% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Elunite = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Everis = 100% - Helped by Banny - Permission Granted

Familiar 100% Permission Granted - Rylasasin

Draconis(Half-Breed) = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent.

Lucario = Race Author has joined Sexbound Community 

Lopunny =  Still Missing.

Neko = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent.

Sergal = 100% Permission Granted

Kemono = 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: IsabellesBells

Mauskin 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: HoppingMad

Lombax = 100% - Requested and Permission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

Ningen(Revival) = 100% Safe.

Lastree = 100%  - Permission Granted - Requested by: Sorathos