Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

19 minutes ago, woodie99 said:

what high heel system does devious devices use in sse ?

Not using - it does automatically and are included in meshes:

When you are barefoot it redirect foot to ground and your are lower. When you put on high heels from DCL it have modified feet and automatically push you higher.

Lol

With ddl runs faster.

But less good)

Sometimes autoequip system equips items without inventory item and auto unequip system as at end of little bondage adventure ignores those items)

At this moment i found steels shackles, White leather slave ballet heels and some of ball gags.

When I walk around at night in a town, with my pc covered in devices, it starts giving notices...this person is going to rape you, this guard is going to rape you.  Then 3, 4, 5 people run up to my pc and stand there looking a her in all her hot devices, but just stand there looking at her forever.  I have to reload.  Is night rape working ok for everyone?  Some times I can get the scene to move forward by hitting esc a couple of times, but mostly my keyboard locks up, can't move her and the rapist all just stand around looking at her.  Just the latest thing im running into, was wondering if anyone had a possible fix for me.  thanks. 

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

if anyone had a possible fix for me.  thanks. 

First fix - try to open a console - sexlab animations bug - don't allow normally start a rape.

Second problem can be with sexlab installation

Third problem - if you are in devices there can't be more that 1 rapist - because it's stuck. But normally if all ok it's just left you go without animations.

This is an absolutely fantastic mod.  Sometimes when I go through doors, I get the message that the door has already been looted though.  Is there a setting, a script that I can run, or something in the debug menu to disable this behavior?  My headcanon for cursed loot (and my settings) is that the traps are more likely to go off in town, where folks are using some spell to protect their houses and shops.  If a door has been "already looted", I don't want that door to become safe for all time.

I'm having a problem I have seen listed by other users, but none of them provide any solutions.  Upon trying to access the 'Debug' menu in the MCM, or turn on the 'Allow Rape' option I will become unable to interact with my MCM any further except to close it.

Re-loading a save does not fix it, exiting to main menu does not fix it.  Only restarting the game completely allows me to use my MCM again with any mods at all.

I have done everything I can think of to fix this.  I have even wiped all my Skyrim data and started from a fresh install, and this problem still persists.  Any support at all would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

I'm having a problem I have seen listed by other users, but none of them provide any solutions.  Upon trying to access the 'Debug' menu in the MCM, or turn on the 'Allow Rape' option I will become unable to interact with my MCM any further except to close it.

Re-loading a save does not fix it, exiting to main menu does not fix it.  Only restarting the game completely allows me to use my MCM again with any mods at all.

I have done everything I can think of to fix this.  I have even wiped all my Skyrim data and started from a fresh install, and this problem still persists.  Any support at all would be greatly appreciated.

i believe in the first MCM menu, there is a hardcore option or something, that, if you're tied up, the MCM becomes inaccessible. just turn it off and you should be fine.

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i believe in the first MCM menu, there is a hardcore option or something, that, if you're tied up, the MCM becomes inaccessible. just turn it off and you should be fine.

This is happening even in the main menu area, and from a brand new save off a clean install.  I'm honestly at a loss, I've tried everything I can think of.  I reinstalled Sexlabs and all its component parts almost a half-dozen times today and did a total wipe and re-install twice.  At this point I've given up on the mod, since the Rape feature that breaks everything when I try and turn it on is the main reason I wanted to use it.

11 hours ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

just to clarify, what part of MCM were you unable to interact with?

how much of the MCM was unresponsive? just DCL's tab? or the entire MCM unresponsive in general?

was the menu completely blank? or was there any kind of message?

maybe a screenshot?

9 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

just to clarify, what part of MCM were you unable to interact with?

how much of the MCM was unresponsive? just DCL's tab? or the entire MCM unresponsive in general?

was the menu completely blank? or was there any kind of message?

maybe a screenshot?

I would send a screenshot, but I'm playing on VR and not entirely sure how to take a usable screenshot with it as of yet.

If I attempted to open the 'debug' menu it would just be blank, nothing would show up after I clicked the menu option, not even the arrow icon showing I'd selected Debug.  If I went to the 'Rape' menu and tried to enable it, everything would seem fine until the next option I tried after doing so, which would be unresponsive, as would the rest of the MCM after that.

Either way, it completely locks-off my MCM such that the only thing I can do with it is close it.  Even after re-opening it, all other MCM options will be unresponsive until Skyrim is shut down and rebooted.

What's funny is, the mod was working fine just a couple days ago.  I had to rework a few things in my mod order because something was conflicting with SD+, and as soon as I got that mod running is when this one broke.  The only significant change I made in between was adding the 'Live Another Life' alternate-start mod, so I'm gonna dick around a little later today and see if maybe that's the culprit.

21 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

DCL have plugin for that mod maybe after install that mod you need reinstall DCL and add that plugin to game?

I was just looking into that.  It seems the DCL add-on just adds another option to the starting locations/loadouts that Live another Life offers.  I'm going to try running things without LAL in the mix, but I feel like I tried that yesterday when I was re-installing clean and ran a profile that was *only* DCL and its required supporting mods.

Edit:  Just tried Sans-LAL with no luck.  Same problem still persists.  Maybe I'll dick with it more after breakfast when my brain works.

20 minutes ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

Maybe I'll dick with it more after breakfast when my brain works.

Load order is important - if you not have vortex maybe need reorganize order with loot? Sometimes it's make a things worse, but first you can check what order is before.

24 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Load order is important - if you not have vortex maybe need reorganize order with loot? Sometimes it's make a things worse, but first you can check what order is before.

I use both Vortex and Loot to manage my mod order, though I will admit not always correctly.  I spent about a day trying to get Sexlab and Papyrus in working order on my system, because both programs wanted to put Papyrus before Sexlab in the load order, which caused SL to over-write Papyrus with a non-VR compatible version.  Once I got that figured out things have gone a lot smoother overall, other than this one issue.

Here's my full load-order with DCL turned-on.  Let me know if anything stands-out to you as really wrong, I'm still learning.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
           SkyrimVR.esm
           Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
           SexLab.esm
           Devious Devices - Assets.esm
           SexLabAroused.esm
           RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
           Devious Devices - Integration.esm
           Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
           RaceCompatibility.esm
           ZaZAnimationPack.esm
           CreatureFramework.esm
           Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
           GenderBender.esm
           SkyUI_SE.esp
           Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Skyrim.esp
           SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
           FNIS.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
           vrik.esp
           RaceMenu.esp
           XPMSE.esp
           RaceMenuPlugin.esp
           Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer.esp
           SexLabMatchMaker.esp
           SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
           RLO - Exteriors.esp
           Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
           3BBB.esp
           CBBE muscle solution weight slider.esp
           Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
           CBBE.esp
           Devious Devices For Him.esp
           ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
           RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
           SLAnimLoader.esp
           SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
           SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
           SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
           SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
           SexLabDefeat.esp
           mslDeviousCaptures.esp
           Aradia Leather Outfit.esp
           Audiobooks of Skyrim.esp
           EmbersHD.esp
           sanguinesDebauchery.esp
           Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
           DeviousFollowers.esp
           SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
           Devious Cidhna.esp
           MoreNastyCritters.esp
           SexLab_Dialogues.esp
           SimpleSlavery.esp
           submissivelola.esp
           SexLab Romance.esp
           FNISspells.esp
           Deviously Enslaved.esp
           Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim.esp
           Dezicrah.esp
           Fluffjiits.esp
           FluffArgonians.esp
           Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
           RLO - Effects.esp
           RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
           SD Addons.esp
           SlaveTats.esp
           SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
           icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
           ASOS Race Patch.esp
           HornyCreatures.esp
           Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp
           Animal_SOS.esp
           BakaFactoryABC.esp
           SOS - Animal Addon.esp
           Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           RLO - Interiors.esp
           RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
           SoS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp
           RealisticWaterTwo.esp
           Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

5 hours ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

Either way, it completely locks-off my MCM such that the only thing I can do with it is close it.  Even after re-opening it, all other MCM options will be unresponsive until Skyrim is shut down and rebooted.

this might sound kinda dumb but

how long did you give your system to process the change, before you give up and restart/reinstall?

1 hour ago, ahboojiga123 said:

this might sound kinda dumb but

how long did you give your system to process the change, before you give up and restart/reinstall?

Totally a legit question, since I think I know what you're getting at - How some processes can lock the MCM while they're running, like loading animation packs and stuff.  I did make sure to wait for a few minutes to make sure this wasn't the case, because the manner in which it denies me access to anything is practically identical to those large processes.

The other thing is, when the mod and MCM was working fine a few days ago accessing Debug or toggling the rape setting were both instantaneous.  I'll try a new save later with DCL turned back on and see what happens if I just let it sit for a while.

10 minutes ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

Totally a legit question, since I think I know what you're getting at - How some processes can lock the MCM while they're running, like loading animation packs and stuff.  I did make sure to wait for a few minutes to make sure this wasn't the case, because the manner in which it denies me access to anything is practically identical to those large processes.

The other thing is, when the mod and MCM was working fine a few days ago accessing Debug or toggling the rape setting were both instantaneous.  I'll try a new save later with DCL turned back on and see what happens if I just let it sit for a while.

anything new that was changed or installed in the last few days ?

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

anything new that was changed or installed in the last few days ?

I mentioned a few posts back I had to fix a conflict with SD+ and the alternate start mod 'Realm of Lorkhan', so I'm running Live Another Life as my new alternate start now.  The problem began around the time I was resetting things for that purpose, but it has persisted through clean re-installs and other extreme measures.  In general, I only just got my hands on Skyrim VR a couple days ago and am still working on getting everything in-order before I really dive-in, so I've been tweaking and changing things constantly.  I haven't even gotten a character to level 5 yet >.>

I should note, in order to make Live Another Life function in VR I have to unpack its .bsa files using BAE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/
I don't know if this could somehow be related.  Personally I doubt it, but there's a lot about this I still don't know.

I also discovered that 'Deviously Enslaved Continued' was the culprit for some nasty lock-ups and CTDs I was getting, so I've removed it for now.  I can try another stripped-down load-order later to test DCL exclusively, and I'll get back to you.

6 hours ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

I mentioned a few posts back I had to fix a conflict with SD+ and the alternate start mod 'Realm of Lorkhan', so I'm running Live Another Life as my new alternate start now.  The problem began around the time I was resetting things for that purpose, but it has persisted through clean re-installs and other extreme measures.  In general, I only just got my hands on Skyrim VR a couple days ago and am still working on getting everything in-order before I really dive-in, so I've been tweaking and changing things constantly.  I haven't even gotten a character to level 5 yet >.>

I should note, in order to make Live Another Life function in VR I have to unpack its .bsa files using BAE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/
I don't know if this could somehow be related.  Personally I doubt it, but there's a lot about this I still don't know.

I also discovered that 'Deviously Enslaved Continued' was the culprit for some nasty lock-ups and CTDs I was getting, so I've removed it for now.  I can try another stripped-down load-order later to test DCL exclusively, and I'll get back to you.

When you're setting up the mod, are you still in the LAL cell? It's recommended to set everything up in all your mcms before leaving, and to save and quit and reload at least once for late loading mods. I usually save and quit a few times before leaving.

Did you start a new save when you changed from the realm of lorkhan to lal?

If you do a new save with just dcl and lal and dcl's requirements, do you still have an issue with the mcm?

Is there something you have to do in the prison quest to get the quartermaster quest to progress? I talked to him and both his options do nothing.

EDIT: It seemed to have been caused by the previous task bugging out. I had failed the cleaning task before, and when I did it again, the dirt piles were spawning multiple at a time and they didn't disappear after I finished the task. I clicked on one after I got the task for the quartermaster and everything broke.