Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

26 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

not sure i follow here. what do you mean ?

Ok to try explain we need some history.

In LE version was made a mod HDT physics and based on it all dd chains use this mod.

In SE version no HDT physics mod because meshes with HDT physics make a CTD.

In SE version was written HDT SMP physics mod what made a chain physics for SE version. But this mod is not equivalent to LE HDT mod because chain physics is highly damaged.

To get LE HDT chain physics  compatibility with SE HDT SMP was written this DD DCL ZAZ HDT fix - it makes LE meshes to compatible to SE version and also grant some working physics.

If you still use old LE HDT physics from DD and DCL without those fixes it makes a CTD.

Also i heard but not sure that is in that way - 3BBB body have own physics - and it may conflict with those fixed chains.

But about this i'm not sure - maybe someone why use 3BBB body can explain it more better.

Also i ask you - you have installed HDT SMP physics mod or 3BBB body and if yes to what body physics mod you use for 3BBB?

33 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Also i ask you - you have installed HDT SMP physics mod or 3BBB body and if yes to what body physics mod you use for 3BBB?

i followed this amazing tutorial from LL (so any answers you need you can get from there (in case i can't answer you or you have more, if that helps):

body physics are all from this tutorial

13 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

body physics are all from this tutorial

Depending on tutorial you have HDT SMP physic mod.

Seems you need completely delete DD-DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches from your game and MO.

Then install back fresh DD-DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches.

Also question - from what thread you got this file? - DD-DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches?

If this file is newest and correctly installed all must work without CTD.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Depending on tutorial you have HDT SMP physic mod.

Seems you need completely delete DD-DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches from your game and MO.

Then install back fresh DD-DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches.

Also question - from what thread you got this file? - DD-DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches?

If this file is newest and correctly installed all must work without CTD.

ok, which patches are you referring to that i need to install after uninstalling ? the ones i mentioned in my post ? are there any others ?

and i don't know where i got that fix, prolly this thread or the DD one. so i am not sure which is the current versions of what, since there isn't a thread to maintain/list any of these fixes at all, and none of the fixes are ever posted on the main post and download page of any mod. and these fixes also have no versioning at all, so again i have no way of knowing which is "newer".

hi its a great mod to try out , but i have a few issues , 1. using dollmaker sword , when i pick the option to take the stuff on the bandit and let her live the gear is stuck in my inventory i can not sell (laura) or store the items and when i try to sell and store it tries to auto equip my character even if i have the same gear on already (then my game crashes) ,2. the dazed animation seams to stuck (i have to forward time by 2hrs to get to end ) this might be i am using the nynth race mod but worth while checking just in case and finally is it usual to get out of devise then 10 earth mins to end up back in the devise 

1 hour ago, Eiiker said:

fast travel

Not sure what yo means but some of devices don't allow fast travel when are on you. Take off device, or complete a quest what disallow fast travel.

1 hour ago, Eiiker said:

I can't disarm the device on my follower.

To disarm device on your follower you need correct key in your pockets and after disarm key gone if it's set up in DCL MCM settings

I cant get cursed loot to show up in the mod configuration menu in-game. Any quick thoughts or ideas? all of the pre-reqs are done, all versions are up to date. I've done this same procedure many times over the last few years, but I've never had this issue before.

5 minutes ago, weklar2017 said:

I cant get cursed loot to show up in the mod configuration menu in-game. Any quick thoughts or ideas? all of the pre-reqs are done, all versions are up to date. I've done this same procedure many times over the last few years, but I've never had this issue before.

Sometimes the mcm just takes forever, it's not dcl specific. you see if it pops after playing for a few real life hours, or you can try jaxonz's mcm kicker.

Or try running this in the console: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Otherwise uninstall the mod, make a clean save, and try installing again.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:01 AM, Elsidia said:

Not sure what yo means but some of devices don't allow fast travel when are on you. Take off device, or complete a quest what disallow fast travel.

Ok, I think I'll just use the COC command to quickly move to town. and thanks! :D

5 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Does Cursed Loot no longer equip plugs? I remember in LE they were definitely an option that I’d see fairly frequently, but now after playing for several hours I’ve yet to get a plug in game. They aren’t disabled anywhere that I can see...

They should, and I think I remember seeing them, but since I'm waiting on DCL 9 to come out, I don't currently have DCL installed to check.

Might be just luck. Are you using progressive bondage? If you aren't, it could be a chastity belt blocking them, if you got that first.

8 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Does Cursed Loot no longer equip plugs? I remember in LE they were definitely an option that I’d see fairly frequently, but now after playing for several hours I’ve yet to get a plug in game. They aren’t disabled anywhere that I can see...

i get plugs constantly. it's more random though. i can go a stretch of nothing but plugs, collars and piercing and then nothing except catsuits and binders for a while. but they do get called

After months of tinkering and even running with just sexlab, zaz and DCL, i am still unable to get any sex scene with the straitjacket equipped. I encounter this problem only on skyrim SE, even with a fresh install so honestly i'm really lost now. Is there a manual way or something to register the straitjacket? All DD devices works with all their appropriate animation except the straitjacket. I've download several different animation and it still doesnt work, i even tried editing the tags of each animation and nothing seems to work... can anybody help me please?

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I see the same problem in skyrim LE thread yesterday. That means it's global problem. maybe somewhere is cure to it but i don't know where.

isn't the jacket (depending on which one as there are several types) considered a "chastity" device in some cases ? maybe the jacket worn is being considered as one and this is what is preventing the scenes to happen. i used to have this issue but then i played with the MCM settings a bit and it ended up working ok. i still can't have sex if i have the full jacket on, but i can with the open (without legbinders).

Hi there, I have been having an issue where i seemingly randomly find more devices and it's been pretty aggravating. I originally had my feet bound as well as a chastity bra. and while getting to a blacksmith to try and get it removed. I somehow got a gag. I was able to remove the boots. but for some reason when I asked to remove more things, he just said he couldn't (maybe there is a once-per-day cap I don't know about. After this I decided to go to the College and learn how to make keys and such. During this, I randomly (while not searching anything yet) Got my hands cuffed, and after getting the stuff at the college I headed back to winterhold blacksmith. Right before talking to the blacksmith again, I somehow randomly got an entire Rubber suit, and a blindfold on. And because I also have my hands bound I can't even try to craft a key. At the moment I have no idea how to remove any of my devices. It seemed that every time I tried to remove one, another couple were added. I've spent hours trying to either, get out of them in game, find a solution online, or some other way to remove them (without cheating). 

I turned down loot chance to 1% originally but, how is it that i seemingly randomly get more? Much help would be appreciated. It's gotten to the point where instead of fun game play, I'm just constantly being impeded at every point without reason.

Edit: Apparently I think i found the reason. Going through doors i sometimes get a "You searched Door, and found etc." And I get restraints and devices just from going through doors.

5 hours ago, assass1n57 said:

And I get restraints and devices just from going through doors

Check your arousal level - as higher it is as often got devices and traps -also self bondage add restraints. When you speak with people it may decide rape you or add more devices or sometimes help (give keys or take off some devices) Also  rape can be do to you when are helpless and too add more restraints. Doll maker exchanges old devices for keys also she can give complicated quest for getting more keys, keys can got from harvest plants or search containers, also you can do sex for keys - if not chastity belt. Key can got by help bound girls sell enemies to slavery or capture her and free - she can give some keys. Also depend on devices on you can struggle out, pick lock or cut off device.

If you got on some devices it can turn into endless loop - if not take care of arousal or got quest - little bondage adventure.

11 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

isn't the jacket (depending on which one as there are several types) considered a "chastity" device in some cases ? maybe the jacket worn is being considered as one and this is what is preventing the scenes to happen. i used to have this issue but then i played with the MCM settings a bit and it ended up working ok. i still can't have sex if i have the full jacket on, but i can with the open (without legbinders).

I've tested the open variants, the leg binders/dress and all produce no sex animation. Even wearing a slut collar, npc would just run towards my character direction and walk away. I've set solicitation to 100% chance and no animation would ever trigger too and i get paid anyway. I've played around with the filters and nothing seems to fix it. However i don't have the same problem on LE, the straitjacket works flawlessly on all variants and could work with all type of animation compared to the armbinder and yoke which seems to have a specific animation designed for them. 

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Have no clue i check many settings without success.

i also have a few other mods in place, so it is possible one of these influenced the sex. i'm in the process of testing out a few new mods before i do my full wipe/restart, but i will try and test this today / tomorrow. one thing though, should maybe test this with deviously Helpless and see what happens. i'll try that today

3 hours ago, Octography said:

I've played around with the filters and nothing seems to fix it. However i don't have the same problem on LE

curious, is your mod list the same on SE as it is on LE ?

3 hours ago, Octography said:

the straitjacket works flawlessly on all variants and could work with

It must work but not works. Also i check a little DCL script and yes straitjackets are market as armbinders for animations. Allso i run Sexlab degug animation - i run bound lesbian animation with straitjacket and without. Even in test it produce wrong animation - it choose Device rack animation instead of that. I try a few times to be sure. Maybe it's not DCL problem but sexlab or zaz8 +?