Jump to content

Investigation


Crw

1,086 views

Greetings, dear traveler?

I'm glad to present a new chapter for your attention, tho honestly I don't like it being almost fully sfw, but still!

Will we see an old heros?

Yes! Will we meet a new one? Perhaps!

 

Spoiler

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg

 

Spoiler

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg

 

Spoiler

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg


10.jpg


11.jpg

 

Spoiler

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg


10.jpg


11.jpg


12.jpg


13.jpg

 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg
 



Your feedback, comments and ideas are always welcome ^_
And have a nice day
 ?

 

24 Comments


Recommended Comments

Great job. I was always a fan of your stories but since the forced reboot you've really been taking things up a notch! The visuals are nicer and the writing is clearer and more focused as well, overall your blog is definitely one of my favorites these days. 

 

By the way did you see Team TAL just converted a few more nun type outfits? I like the Nova Teritas one a lot.

 

 

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Deso561PL said:

👌

Thanks Deso ^^

 

 

5 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Great job. I was always a fan of your stories but since the forced reboot you've really been taking things up a notch! The visuals are nicer and the writing is clearer and more focused as well, overall your blog is definitely one of my favorites these days. 

 

By the way did you see Team TAL just converted a few more nun type outfits? I like the Nova Teritas one a lot.

 

  Hide contents

 

 

Thanks Spy! Much appreciated for this praise! 
Yes, I saw it and I think it's great! I even experimented a little with it and I am 100% sure that I will use it in the future!

Spoiler

376497403_enb2021_02_0123_14_48_16.thumb.jpg.684402fe0fc4c20e2ba1bcbc45895b91.jpg

 

1961196320_enb2021_02_0123_23_37_98.thumb.jpg.272379391fdb524c04b430f7e10d1e7e.jpg


 

Link to comment

It's true that the quality of your pics increased greatly since the last few entries. That's really nice to read now !

 

Also I absolutely love the new nun outfit. Where can I get this one?

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Cema said:

It's true that the quality of your pics increased greatly since the last few entries. That's really nice to read now !

 

Also I absolutely love the new nun outfit. Where can I get this one?

A proof that graphics card > everything else :D But thank you, these words from you really means a thing! ^_^

Which one? the classic one on Nessa? The only place where you can find this exact one is on my hard drive :D But I since all the assets I used is "free to share" guess can share a nif\texture if you really need.

Link to comment
18 hours ago, Jayomms said:

 So many magic words that I cunt finger it out. Great work!  :smiley::heart:;):thumbsup: 

Thanks Jayomms! ^_^ 

Link to comment

Wait, wait wait!  Was that Emma speaking with Mother Superior?!!!  😍 She's back!!!

This series was already awesome and now it became doubly so! 🤩

 

The barrel hiding sequence was really well-made! Did you cut the barrel cover into pieces and adjusted them so they will look like Ness was opening one of the parts? 🤔  And it probably was supposed to be a dramatic moment but I can't stop laughing at "Congratulations! You've just killed one of the Dragonborns" statement. She's so blunt about it. 😂

 

Something tells me that everyone in the monastery will approve of Gwen's new attire if they get a chance to see it 🧐 It does suit her rather nicely.

 

Great chapter! Cannot wait for more 🤗

Link to comment

10 upvotes ... that's not well paid for a story of this quality with 130 pictures and half of them edited

 

I wish I could give you 10 more by myself

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Devianna said:

Wait, wait wait!  Was that Emma speaking with Mother Superior?!!!  😍 She's back!!!

This series was already awesome and now it became doubly so! 🤩

Yes, it was her, you guessed it right ^_^

10 hours ago, Devianna said:

The barrel hiding sequence was really well-made! Did you cut the barrel cover into pieces and adjusted them so they will look like Ness was opening one of the parts? 🤔

Somewhat simpler, I used a model from Zaz-furniture. There is already a barrel with an opening "door"". ^_^

10 hours ago, Devianna said:

Something tells me that everyone in the monastery will approve of Gwen's new attire if they get a chance to see it 🧐 It does suit her rather nicely

Hah, if they get that chance ^_^

10 hours ago, Devianna said:

Great chapter! Cannot wait for more 🤗

Many thanks Devianna! Glad that you like it ^_^

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Cema said:

10 upvotes ... that's not well paid for a story of this quality with 130 pictures and half of them edited

 

I wish I could give you 10 more by myself

Eh, well, it happens) Ain't expect it myself.

Tho high ammount of "upvotes" is plesant, but it's not the main thing, it just means that I did something wrong, like: it is too long, has little "sex-content" and was published on Monday.
Thanks you Cema for for support ^_^

Link to comment

Great work! Love the idea!

Which location mod is that? Never saw a location utilize ZaZ's resources like this, did you built this yourself?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

Great work! Love the idea!

Which location mod is that? Never saw a location utilize ZaZ's resources like this, did you built this yourself?

I took as a basis the room where Esbern was hiding, and add it to my location, then expanded it a bit, changed the interior decoration and added the necessary objects like the cabinet (wich is made of two halves of a cabinet-secret-door ) some chains or zaz-barrel and other stuff.
So yeah, you can say I made it myself. Almost :D
Thanks, Alter Native, glad that you like it.^_^

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Crw said:

Eh, well, it happens) Ain't expect it myself.

Tho high ammount of "upvotes" is plesant, but it's not the main thing, it just means that I did something wrong, like: it is too long, has little "sex-content" and was published on Monday.
Thanks you Cema for for support ^_^

 Ehhhh upvotes are upvotes, dont matter a lot, people just do it randomly.

 

You did nothing wrong and your chapter is great ^^

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Resdayn said:

 Ehhhh upvotes are upvotes, dont matter a lot, people just do it randomly.

 

You did nothing wrong and your chapter is great ^^

Yay, Thanks for the support, Res! ^_^ 
Glad if you like it ^_^

Link to comment
On 2/17/2021 at 2:32 AM, Crw said:

Eh, well, it happens) Ain't expect it myself.

Tho high ammount of "upvotes" is plesant, but it's not the main thing, it just means that I did something wrong, like: it is too long, has little "sex-content" and was published on Monday.
Thanks you Cema for for support ^_^

Well you tried to make your characters and game look nice so that was your first mistake. You want as few polygons as possible- the girls should look like Princess peach in Mario 64 or worse. Then you want the worst textures you can find anywhere. The whole thing should look like the reader's screen is just covered with vaseline.

 

Next up you're going to want to avoid any sort of plot or dialogue or even trying to make interesting sex scenes. Just run the most generic sexlab animations you can think of (preferably the really old and shitty ones that just come bundled with sexlab, definitely nothing new where he characters DON'T look twisted up, distorted and stupid) and absolutely slam your face into the print screen key.

 

You're going to need to cap this all off by cramming as many generic tags as you possibly can into your entry (just literally every variation of the word sex you can think of with a # in front of it) and spamming links to it in every screenshot thread that has ever been created on this forum.

 

BAM! Instant LL success!

 

On 2/17/2021 at 9:49 AM, Crw said:

I took as a basis the room where Esbern was hiding, and add it to my location, then expanded it a bit, changed the interior decoration and added the necessary objects like the cabinet (wich is made of two halves of a cabinet-secret-door ) some chains or zaz-barrel and other stuff.
So yeah, you can say I made it myself. Almost :D
Thanks, Alter Native, glad that you like it.^_^

 

Again you're really messing up here. Trying to do new interesting things is just going to confuse and frustrate people until they're screeching at their computer like the chimps around the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey. You're going to want to sick with just screenshotting very basic, vanilla SexLab animations. That way you can guarantee you'll get lots of people in your comments section marveling at how you ever managed to pull off such an incredible feat and begging for advice!

 

But yeah, likes don't mean too much these days so I wouldn't feel too bad about it :sweat_smile:

 

Link to comment
On 2/24/2021 at 3:01 AM, SpyVsPie said:

...print screen... ...screenshotting...

Who do you think I am? an uneducated savage? I'm using my Nokia 3250 to take pictures right from the monitor! :D

 

Thanks Spy :D

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Crw said:

Who do you think I am? an uneducated savage? I'm using my Nokia 3250 to take pictures right from the monitor! :D

 

Thanks Spy :D

 

You're a genius! You should be teaching this class!

Link to comment

Well, sometimes readers are not there, sometimes readers who think to show their appreciation aren't. Likes and views are always somewhat random, unless you've got a really high count of active followers.

Yet, I agree, the graphics are cleaner, and as you've toned down your comic layout towards a more fullscreen scroll approach, it puts the emphasis on presence and immersion. Which is excellent, I must say, with remarkable character outer design and custom background. It's really immersive.

Story-wise, you've complexified it to something more interesting than just a falmer capture with the investigation part, and as before, there are more than two factions at hand. Making the events not that predictable in this entry, which is great ! So onomatopoeia come also in a rather fluid way, and aside from a few non-optimal formulations, the result is efficient.
Great entry ! :D👌

 

Malicia : « Hi Mr Crw. So, there's that guy, Spy, who spies on everyone, and he said to Tirloque we very missed your entry. So we're catching up, you see ?

 

               And I very noticed that the gals did eat more, so they're not famished anymore. So they're prettier now, yes. :star:

 

                Except Gwen maybe, 'cause she has yellow eyes, which means she has liver problems. million_dollar_baby.gif »

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Well, sometimes readers are not there, sometimes readers who think to show their appreciation aren't. Likes and views are always somewhat random, unless you've got a really high count of active followers.

Thanks for the support, Tirloque! ^_^

20 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Yet, I agree, the graphics are cleaner, and as you've toned down your comic layout towards a more fullscreen scroll approach, it puts the emphasis on presence and immersion. Which is excellent, I must say, with remarkable character outer design and custom background. It's really immersive.

Glad if that so! I just realize that using a higher resolution allows me to take better (almost HD) pictures, while at the same time the 2160x3840 layout resolution allows me to keep some of the comic-style elements.

20 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Story-wise, you've complexified it to something more interesting than just a falmer capture with the investigation part, and as before, there are more than two factions at hand. Making the events not that predictable in this entry, which is great ! So onomatopoeia come also in a rather fluid way, and aside from a few non-optimal formulations, the result is efficient.

I still try to make them at least partly "intriguing" story-wise, while maintaining at least a relative lore-friendly level, but with occasional influx of inspiration, everything turns upside down.
So... this chapter is 30% different from what it should have been originally, and the next, accordingly, is even more!

20 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Great entry ! :D👌

Many thanks ^_^

20 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « Hi Mr Crw. So, there's that guy, Spy, who spies on everyone, and he said to Tirloque we very missed your entry. So we're catching up, you see ?

 

               And I very noticed that the gals did eat more, so they're not famished anymore. So they're prettier now, yes. :star:

 

                Except Gwen maybe, 'cause she has yellow eyes, which means she has liver problems. million_dollar_baby.gif »


950371511_Emmaspeeks.png.82fdbf2e560ed9fe75e3b307c03460c8.png« Hey! And I already thought that you forgot about us!
               Oh, well... Gwendoline's eye color is due to the side-effects of a high-protein diet and constant exercise, cos she wants to be best of the best, you see? ^_^
»

Link to comment

Very nice entry. I'm gonna tell my Prince that he is missing to see hot sporty girls in your blog entry. Oh, my if that will rush him to join LL again. :)

Link to comment
11 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Very nice entry. I'm gonna tell my Prince that he is missing to see hot sporty girls in your blog entry. Oh, my if that will rush him to join LL again. :)

Oh, thank you very much EvalovesEP! Glad you dropped by! 

Say hello to the Prince for me! I think that everyone will be glad to see and read from him once again! ^_^

Link to comment

Hey Crw, sorry im a bit late and behind.

I probably said this before, but You do a really good job with your lighting - especially with your current series. WIth such a dark and atmospheric setting/backdrop, your characters are reasonably well lit (not overkill spotlight lit). ALso love the banter among your characters!

 

 

 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, devious-Drunna said:

Hey Crw, sorry im a bit late and behind.

I probably said this before, but You do a really good job with your lighting - especially with your current series. WIth such a dark and atmospheric setting/backdrop, your characters are reasonably well lit (not overkill spotlight lit). ALso love the banter among your characters!

 

 

 

It's neverending party, I guess :D Although some of them are still under-lit (imo), I think it's better than overexposing. ^_^ 
Thanks Drunna! Glad that you still like it ^_^

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...