Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

Would it be possible to make an armor based on the concept of a girl or body of a girl being fucked while chained to the wearer? This would optimally be for SOS body builder bodies. See attached for inspiration.

Ahh yes the infamous "fannypacking the portable hole" lol trust me I have been trying to figure out how to use 3dsmax to create that but I haven't had the time. But man if someone created that I would be one happy camper. BUMP!

Is it possible to add/edit killing move animation? will be nice to see they chop off part of your char body then progress into these fucking animation of amputees. I saw a video on youtube when the player somewhat dazed then enemy chop off her head( looks like custom animation ) so it might be possible? =o

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add a castration mod.  Somewhat in the form the player taking revenge for her broken arm (Vigilants of Stendarr), and amputation of hand when fighting back against the guards (Prisoner Overhaul I think)?  It would be cool, perhaps touches on sexual (so what?) since the guards rape etc., it is loverslab.  To combine a castration with a knife such as the namira's goat.  Just imagine enslaving a guard after having the Dragonborn having her hand removed and then parading him castrated.  Sexual, I don't know?  But we need it.

So I was doing a skyrim playthrough with a bunch of sexlab mods as well as other immersive gameplay mods installed. I knocked out this corsair chick in a ship but when I took off her helmet I decided she wasn't pretty enough to fuck. So I woke her, stripped her, tied her up, then whipped and cut her to death. But then I realized I shouldn't waste such good meat. So...

post-882482-0-17909400-1453012541_thumb.jpg

Not the best image but it happened during a normal playthrough so I thought I would share. smile.png

Sorry, I should have known.  I got confused because of another posts where I believe it talked about a dungeon that PO was making for a future release.  Let me just correct and say I will get it right if mentioned again. 

I am playing one character with one hand.  Really loved the broken arm, in part because it was a shock and fitted so well in the game play when it begin working again.  So credit and thanks to you as always Sir!!!

Would it be possible to make an armor based on the concept of a girl or body of a girl being fucked while chained to the wearer? This would optimally be for SOS body builder bodies. See attached for inspiration.

Ahh yes the infamous "fannypacking the portable hole" lol trust me I have been trying to figure out how to use 3dsmax to create that but I haven't had the time. But man if someone created that I would be one happy camper. BUMP!

Might i draw your attention to this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56723-alternative-riding-styles-1-20-16-v24/

I don't know if the modder wants/needs help, but i think your work is great, and together it'll be just awesome :)

Might i draw your attention to this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56723-alternative-riding-styles-1-20-16-v24/

I don't know if the modder wants/needs help, but i think your work is great, and together it'll be just awesome :)

How in the hell?....Wow good stuff I will definitely be interested in creating some more animations for that in the future thanks for the heads up :)

Ok I just made a Necro3WayMFF animation set perfect for those who want to have fun with their slave amputees!!

Heres the previews! Stay Brutal!

very funny and what have sex animations nor with this thread to do????

if I am not wrong is the title *Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies*!  :lol:

edit: so that could you open a new thread with the title *Skyrims Sex Animation Gifs* :P  ;)

Ok I just made a Necro3WayMFF animation set perfect for those who want to have fun with their slave amputees!!

if I am not wrong is the title *Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies*! :lol:

edit: so that could you open a new thread with the title *Skyrims Sex Animation Gifs* :P;)

Right I get what you mean. Lol No more gifs. I just wanted to share bc I know there weren't many animations made for the Namira's Goat bodies (which is a vore/amputee mod)and I created them specifically for amputees ^_^

edit: so that could you open a new thread with the title *Skyrims Sex Animation Gifs* :P;)

Right I get what you mean. Lol No more gifs. I just wanted to share bc I know there weren't many animations made for the Namira's Goat bodies (which is a vore/amputee mod)and I created them specifically for amputees ^_^

Hee, it was just a fun.  :lol: 

I am looking desperately after a burnt skin texture for my body type. ;) 

and what I find !!! ****fuck fuck fuck**** many beautiful sexual intercourse.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hee, it was just a fun.  :lol: 

I am looking desperately after a burnt skin texture for my body type. ;) 

and what I find !!! ****fuck fuck fuck**** many beautiful sexual intercourse.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ohhhh hahaha!! Hey Corintio has I think burnt skin here as a overlay texture for slave tats --->http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2429-corintios-progressive-slavetats/    :)

Ohhhh hahaha!! Hey Corintio has I think burnt skin here as a overlay texture for slave tats --->http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2429-corintios-progressive-slavetats/    :)

thanks for the tip, but is with me that something problematic!

I use the CHSBHC and therefore I need CBBE v2 textures and that only for a character * Astrid * Dark Brotherhood.

I found this mod but unfortunately only for UNP. :(

New Astrid burned body texture - UNP 1.0

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1029-new-astrid-burned-body-texture-unp/

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=104180&id=1029&full=1

EDIT: This is Vanilla.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

30740-1-1359589960.jpg

I see no reason why Funnybizness can't post some gifs of someone having sex with some Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies as I see a little bit of everything in this thread. Like this post here found on this page. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/?p=1442923

They were just poking fun at me lol but trust me I appreciate the back up myuhinny :D we're all friends here (and I don't mean it in a mobster fake friends type of way lol I mean real friends ^_^ )
  • 1 month later...

whoa, you work fast Funnybizness! I really hope that these animations end up in a mod somehow. Since I use defeat in game, letting my companions get raped in combat poses a fatal risk to them ( I use your animation replacer despite not being able to align them properly so far) and this impalement animation would be a great fatality animation to add to the theme. Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks man its greatly appreciated. Yeah I wish someone made a mod that added all of my animations bc the only way I can get them in my game is by replacing the ones I don't use. The non rough ones lol I will make many more trust me. The only reason I started animating was bc I wanted "taboo" animations lol stay brutal :)

There's a detailed guide in FNIS how to do it, in short:

You make a esp in creation kit like FunnyBizness.esp or whatever filename you want

You dump all the animations into 1 directory in meshes/actors/character/animations/FunnyBizness/

------------------------------------------------------------------

then you make a text file for FNIS FNIS_FunnyBizness_List.txt in that dir which will have the animations FunnyBizness for example

b  FBimp1orsomething impaled1.hkx

'FBimp1orsomething is whatever name you want the animation to be called

'For paired animations you'll put them into a text file starting with pa instead of b

------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you run FNIS_for_modders, it'll make a behavior file in another dir

Then you run FNIS_for_users

Now with your esp enable in the launcher(or elsewhere) you can start the game and type in console

player.sae FBimp1orsomething

and that will play the animation

I'm a little new and I followed these steps and got it to work by using the sae command.

Now I would like

1) to add in the pole (currently, the animation is just done mid air).

2) to go through all four steps of the animation (currently, it just plays the same animation)

Could I get a little help on what to do next or tips on what section of the FNIS guide to read?

Also, is there a way to preview the animations in the creation kit?