Riding Styles 2 (6-7-21)

View File

Version 5.0 is a major update to the mod, fixing a lot of issues and adding some new capability.

This mod is now a framework/esm designed with two things in mind: Better stability and the ability to be used in other mods. To help facilitate this, I'm now including the source code for the mod in the downloads.

INFO FOR V5.0 UPDATE (Read This to Understand how the mod now works! Seriously!)

This mod now supports Four (4!) different methods for mounting up and riding.  These are described below:

Method 1: Menu

This is the previously available method.  Using the Menu key (assignable in the MCM), you can target creatures to convert them into mounts, assign riders, or dismount riders, including the player.  This works basically the same as the previous version, though it should be work a bit better and more consistently.

Method 2: Summoned Creatures

Riding Style Summon Creatures have returned!  A toggle in the MCM will dump the slew of Riding Style spells on the player, including 5 summon spells corresponding to the 5 different races that can currently be mounted using the Mod.  These are Horse, Giant, Wolf, Werewolf, and Frost Atronach.  After summoning the creature, the player can simply ride the summon like a normal mount and will be able to use the mods alternate riding animations.

Method 3: Spells

A set of additional spells for controlling and mounting have been added.  The spell names should be fairly straightforward, but they allow the player to choose a mount and a rider and have the rider mount the mount using the alternative animations.  IMPORTANT NOTE: CURRENTLY THE DISMOUNT SPELL DOESN'T WORK FOR THE PLAYER, SO IF YOU MOUNT THE PLAYER VIA SPELLS YOU WILL NEED TO DISMOUNT VIA THE MENU KEY.  The spells are:
RS Choose Mount - Targets the mount you are trying to get the rider to mount

RS Choose Rider Target - Chooses a non-player actor to be the rider

RS Choose Rider Self - Chooses the Player to be the rider

RS Dismount - Dismounts the target.  Can target either the rider or the mount.

As soon as a valid mount and target are fed in, they will mount up.  There's a time out of 30 seconds if you select one but not the other, and if you target two mounts in a row or two riders in a row, the new one will replace the old one in the queue.

Method 4: Followers Using Mounts

Ok, this one was a bit more challenging. IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE A MOD THAT HAS FOLLOWERS USE HORSES SUCH AS ATF.  The actual implementation is fairly simple.  The player has a spell called RS Set Mount Ownership.  Use this spell on the rider/follower and the mount that you want for them to ride.  This can be one of the summoned mounts added from the spell, or a creature of the appropriate base type should work as well.  After casting on both of them, when the PC mounts their horse, the follower should mount the mount using an alternative riding animation if you have an appropriate mod to let them do this installed.  The player can ride either normally or use one of the RS alternative riding animations.

Riding Outfit

There is now an option in the MCM to set a "riding outfit".  By pressing this option, the mod will take a capture of the players currently equipped gear.  After this, if the "Use Riding Outfit" option is selected, any time a rider (player or NPC) mounts up to a target, it will unequip all of their armor and then equip the riding outfit (it should check to see if they have a copy of any particular piece of riding equipment before adding a new one).  WARNING: FOR NPCS, IN ORDER TO NOT HAVE THEIR BASE ARMOR USED, THIS WILL REMOVE BOTH THEIR DEFAULT AND SLEEP OUTFIT.  IF THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR YOU, DO NOT USE THIS OPTION.

There were several additional bug fixes that can be seen in the bug notes.

End V5.0 Update

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

As of Version 2.0, Creature Framework is a hard dependency of the mod. This also means that the animals will have dicks now.

What is this mod:

This mount adds and enables alternative riding styles to be called. More succinctly, it's a bestiality/bondage based mod revolving around riding several different types of animals found throughout Skyrim.

Using The Mod, or How does it work:

Currently, there is only a basic implementation in this file. Hopefully some creative modders will use this to make fun plug-in mods and creative scenarios.

For this framework, the only way to currently get an actor riding is to target an individual and use the menu key. The menu key can be set inside of the MCM, and the default key is is the Numpad (-) key. Once you're inside the menus it should hopefully be fairly intuitive. You will not mount anything in an alternative style if you attempt to use the regular action key. Unlike previous version, you can now turn any valid race into a mount, meaning you can use your favorite pet horse and no longer have to summon them. However, currently there are only 4 slots for riders/mounts. If needed/requested I might extend this in the future, but for the time being it is good enough.

In order to change the rider position, use the X, Y, and Z keys that can be set in the MCM. By holding the shift direction key (default bind is Left-Shift) you will change the position in the negative direction. The position will not update while riding, but should update upon remounting.

Currently, the mount MUST be one of the following races: HorseRace, WolfRace, GiantRace, AtronachFrostRace, WerewolfRace. Custom versions of these races WILL NOT WORK. (As of the new version, additional races can be added by other mods).

If you are having trouble getting the mod to work, before posting do the following:

1) Re-run FNIS to make sure that the animations are loaded.
2) In game, open the console and type "Stopquest _RS2Quest", and then "Startquest _RS2Quest". There is a space between the startquest/stopquest and the questname (_RS2Quest in this case).
3) If BOTH of these fail to fix the problem, when you post requesting for help, take a screenshot of the target you are trying to mount, with the console window open and the target selected and post it when asking for help.

Installation Instructions:

If you have a previous version of this mod, nuke it from orbit and then make a clean save before installing this new version.

Steps:

1) Download the mod

2) Install the mod (recommending use of a mod manager)

3) Run FNIS to generate the animations

4) Load into a clean save and try it out

Requirements (New Requirements as of V2.0):

For all of these, I would recommend using the latest versions of them.
Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
Fore New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS)
Mod Configuration Menu (MCM)
NiOverride
Creature Framework

How do I make a mod to plug in to this?

Making a mod connect to this should (hopefully), be fairly simple. Load the Riding Styles mod as an ESM and connect your script to the _RS2Functions script (Property should look something like _RS2Functions Property RS2Functions Auto). Once connected there are a few functions of interest:

1) MountActor(Actor Mount, Actor Rider, String Modname, Int Index) As you might have guessed from the name, this function attempts to mount the Rider actor on the Mount actor, and if a Modname and Index are provided, attempts to use the animation registered to the mod at the index location for the mounting.  If Modname or Index aren't provided it chooses a random available animation for that race.

2) DismountActor(Actor Mount, Actor Rider): Like the previous, but in reverse!

3) SetMount(Actor Mount): Sets an actor to be a riding styles mount

Registration Functions are given in the _RS2RegisterFunctions script.  Hook into it the same way as with the other functions, and this is where you can do all the new registration things with your mod. (It might looks like _RS2RegisterFunctions Property RS2Reg Auto)

1) RegisterNewMountAnimation(String ModName, Int Index, Race Mountrace): Registers a new set of AA animations for a Mountrace (which will propagate to all members of that "race" behaviour set, such as all types of horses, or all types of giants, that are registered).  The ModName is the ModName FNIS is using for the animation set (not the Prefix), the Index is the index location of that AA set (From 0-9).  Once this is registered, RidingStyles will attempt to use these animations as part of it's repertoire.

2) RegisterNewMountRace(Race MountRace, Formlist MountRaceFormlist): This is relateively straight forward for registering new races to work with Riding Styles animations.  The race is the race you want to register to, and the MountRaceFormlist is one of the formlists you can find in the Riding Styles Mod.  For example, if you are trying to register a new race to the horse block, you would choose _RS2HorseRaces as the MountRaceFormlist.  If you are trying to register, say, a Spider, you want to register to the _RS2SpiderRaces.  If you are unsure where you register the race to, look to the path of the races skeleton and go there.  If a formlist for that race doesn't exist, let me know and I'll add it.

Finally, there is one more set of function locations, which _RS2AAScript (Hooking into which may look like _RS2AAScript Property RS2AA Auto).  There is only one function of importance that you should be calling here, which is:

1) InitAnims(String ModPrefix, String Modname): ModPrefix is the 3 letter prefix associate with FNIS and Modname is the Modname associated with FNIS.  This is what lets Riding styles find the appropriate AA animations to play from your mod.

So, to put all of this together, you may have an initializing script that looks like:

RS2AA.InitAnims(MyModPrefix, MyModName)

RS2Reg.RegisterNewMountRace(MyNewMammothRace, _RS2MammothRaces)

RS2Reg.RegisterNewMountAnimation(MyModName, 0, MyNewMammothRace)

And a different script that looks like:

RS2Fun.SetMount(MammothMount)

RS2Fun.MountActor(MammothMount, Player, MyModName, 0)

(Some other code that waits while we ride around)

RS2Fun.DismountActor(MammothMount, Player)

If you have any issues or want more information on how the mod works, I'm happy to try and help.

Known Issues with current version:

• I have had a report of this causing issue with FNIS PCEA2 (Disabling the animations from the mod) and that certain other mods that add events while riding cause the character to, at least temporarily, break out of animation.
  • There appears to be a problem (from my testing, at least) with mounting followers when using some of the follower frameworks. I'm unlikely to dig through the code there to figure out what's wrong but if anyone has any suggestions I'm listening.
  • Animations are bad/misaligned/etc. Yes, I know. Go convince one of the excellent animators on LL to make new ones and I'll happily replace everything.

As always, I love to see your screenshots of using the mod!

Permissions:
You are free to use this mod as a part of another mod as long as you are not redistributing it.  If you let me know where you are using it, I am happy to update the mod page and let others know where this mod is being used.

Warnings:
- Having an NPC ride is working better than it was before I posted this, but it is still possible to have weird physics thing happen (I'm sorry, Lydia, for flinging you from Whiterun to Solitude) so always make sure to keep a safety save when using this mod.
-Other things as people find them.
-I have had a few crashes/freezes on dismounting. I have no idea what causes it other than sometimes Skyrims decides to stop doing things.

Thanks and Credit:
Special thanks to Haeretic who helped me out with a lot of the initial thoughts on the new framework
EternalBlack for making the mountings for the horse/wolf harnesses
Gone for several of the meshes/textures in this mod
Zaz for originally giving me this idea with the Oblivion Mod
Bethesda for Skyrim and making me waste far too much trying to make their freaking horse system work like I want
Unnamed People - There are probably some people from whom I have used their work, either getting permission at some point and then forgetting from who or possibly not getting permission. If you recognize a nif/texture etc in the mod and you know where it comes from, and they aren't listed here, please let me know. I want the original authors to get the credit they deserve.
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

As of Version 2.0, Creature Framework is a hard dependency of the mod. This also means that the animals will have dicks now.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/17/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, FNIS, MCM, NiOverride, Creature Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

great first try i am looking forward to this working well my character was out of alignment on werewolf and the frost atronarch also giant wouldn't summon for some reason and for the horses my character got on them normally

Same, Alignment is wrong for everything except the horse, which is just regular riding position.

I ran FNIS, version 6.2, is there a more uptodate version hiding somewhere? Nexus latest is 6.2

Edit: Papyrus log is full of None object errors, can't help futher because no source file

Papyrus.0.log

Just doesn't work for me. My Character just rides the mounts like its a normal. Also the custom button will not check. So I have no idea what is going on.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
BreakUndiesPlus.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
FNISspells.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
DHuntress.esp
KKFur.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
BU-Shanoa.esp
BU-Investigator.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
FalmerBikini.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
Gatti14Yumiko.esp
Throwing Dart.esp
Predator Vision.esp
XPMSE.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Armbinders_With_Hands.esp
BBD_NereidPirate.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BU-BlackTalon.esp
BU-DragonCrown.esp
BU-Tsun.esp
BU-EisenPlate.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
LunariRace.esp
Riding Styles.esp

great first try i am looking forward to this working well my character was out of alignment on werewolf and the frost atronarch also giant wouldn't summon for some reason and for the horses my character got on them normally

Same, Alignment is wrong for everything except the horse, which is just regular riding position.

I ran FNIS, version 6.2, is there a more uptodate version hiding somewhere? Nexus latest is 6.2

Edit: Papyrus log is full of None object errors, can't help futher because no source file

Sadly, I'm that not familiar with the papyrus log from FNIS.  When you run FNIS does it spit any errors on the FNIS screen?

Awesome mod concept. Doesn't seem to work with male characters, is that by design or? I'm using the latest FNIS and I ran generator

u7TPjlY.png

I don't recall putting in anything to not make it work with male characters.  I appear to have screwed something up from the original/previous releases, though.

Just doesn't work for me. My Character just rides the mounts like its a normal. Also the custom button will not check. So I have no idea what is going on.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
BreakUndiesPlus.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
FNISspells.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
DHuntress.esp
KKFur.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
BU-Shanoa.esp
BU-Investigator.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
FalmerBikini.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
Gatti14Yumiko.esp
Throwing Dart.esp
Predator Vision.esp
XPMSE.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Armbinders_With_Hands.esp
BBD_NereidPirate.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BU-BlackTalon.esp
BU-DragonCrown.esp
BU-Tsun.esp
BU-EisenPlate.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
LunariRace.esp
Riding Styles.esp

Yeah, new version doesn't seem to work right. Wolf sorta works but is imbeded in the wolfs body, same with Atronach. The rest are the normal riding position but upside down for Giant and werewolf and normal riding for horse.

I appear to have screwed something up somewhere (since it is working for me and not for others, and it was working in previous releases).  I'll try and take a look at it later today to figure it out and reupload.

Thanks for the update, testing v2.1 currently !

the good:

-basics work !

-normal horse looks good and works fine, alignment with the chains is now better, textures all OK

-wolf works fine

the bad :

-can't summon giant anymore (worked in 1.1)

-Werewolf is without "tool"

-small horse misses textures and seems to be buggy

-my char is placed IN the frost atronach (using a CBBE model with XPMS skeleton)

-MCM option for the horse not working properly (e.g. riding face up option ignored, but "-" key works)

the ugly:

na, there isn't any ugly thing :shy:

would we great if bugfixing would be continued before implementing new stuff (like mounts)

after bugfixing working on the animations would be cool (like some cool "mounting" animations and more "bumping" while riding :P )

next logical thing would be immersion (an intro quest and quests to get additional mounts, some "effects" when you are riding a long distance like "full of ...." )

further updates highly appreciated , sadly I'm no modder/animator/whatever so I can only "help" with blabla

Cheers

edit: attached 2 screenshots (resized)

edit 2: more screens

post-608203-0-03827300-1453156169_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-82569900-1453156172_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-39086900-1453228169_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-95772800-1453228172_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-18426600-1453228178_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-95317600-1453228181_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-78626600-1453228185_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-30101700-1453228190_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-76896400-1453228193_thumb.jpg

would we great if bugfixing would be continued before implementing new stuff (like mounts)

after bugfixing working on the animations would be cool (like some cool "mounting" animations and more "bumping" while riding :P )

next logical thing would be immersion (an intro quest and quests to get additional mounts, some "effects" when you are riding a long distance like "full of ...." )

further updates highly appreciated , sadly I'm no modder/animator/whatever so I can only "help" with blabla

Cheers

DIdn't try this mod yet, but it looks very promising :)

If this can be done stable, in the S.L.U.T.S. thread was a wish for exactly something like this. :)

For bounty hunters if my memory is correct, zaira from Maria Eden works on a slave whore for Kajiit caravans and has trouble to get the player transported. Actually the plan was to let them walk, but i guess, that would work either :D

So, if this really works and doesn't cause too much bugs at some point, there are some mods which could use it very well and immersive.

Cheers

If this can be done stable, in the S.L.U.T.S. thread was a wish for exactly something like this. :)

For bounty hunters if my memory is correct, zaira from Maria Eden works on a slave whore for Kajiit caravans and has trouble to get the player transported. Actually the plan was to let them walk, but i guess, that would work either :D

So, if this really works and doesn't cause too much bugs at some point, there are some mods which could use it very well and immersive.

immersion is a big part of the fun, I could think about "riding styles" go very good togehter with "horsegasm", SLUTS (any kind of slavery mod but especially with SLUTS), what should be added is that the mount and the char "cum" after a while -> "fill her up", soulgem oven, etc. ) linking several mods togehter to support a individual play style and / or fetisch is kind of entertaining but sadly this often fails as modders are mostly "one man shows" and just do it as a hobby during a limited amount of time .... what is perfectly OK

I'm gratefull for all the mods here and if "riding styles" could work as a kind of "plug-in" for other mods .... a univers of possibilities opens up :D

so feature request here ;)

Even after all the updates the frost atronarch is still bugged. i still have the normal horse riding animation. any help?

mod works for me, so issue at your side assumed

have you followed the install instructions properly ? did you run FINS, what does FINS say ? have you waited ingame for the MCM to become active? have you put the mod last in your load order or used LOOT ? have you used the proper spell to summon the "riding styles mount" the normal horse will give you the normal riding experience !

Even after all the updates the frost atronarch is still bugged. i still have the normal horse riding animation. any help?

have you followed the install instructions properly ? did you run FINS, what does FINS say ? have you waited ingame for the MCM to become active? have you put the mod last in your load order or used LOOT ? have you used the proper spell to summon the "riding styles mount" the normal horse will give you the normal riding experience !

Thank you for your reply. Yes i installed it using a mod manager, i used FINS, i made sure it was a clean save (cuz i started a new game), i waited for the MCM menu to register the mod, and i mad sure i was using the proper spells (i know this because i used all the other mount spells and they work perfectly). :(

I have problem that character just rides the atronach like its a normal horse

As someone in the other thread noted, like a true newbie I forgot to include the atronach animation.  Should be in the new version.

the good:

-basics work !

-normal horse looks good and works fine, alignment with the chains is now better, textures all OK

-wolf works fine

the bad :

-can't summon giant anymore (worked in 1.1)

-Werewolf is without "tool"

-small horse misses textures and seems to be buggy

-my char is placed IN the frost atronach (using a CBBE model with XPMS skeleton)

-MCM option for the horse not working properly (e.g. riding face up option ignored, but "-" key works)

the ugly:

na, there isn't any ugly thing :shy:

Cheers

edit 2: more screens

I'm glad there's no ugly!  Hmm, I'll see if I can figure out the giant summoning thing.  Currently, I think the problem with the giant summoning is that since the model is so large for the giant it requires a very large open space to summon him.  I'll have to see if I can figure out a way to fix that.  The werewolf has been giving me nothing but trouble so far (he is very uncooperative  :angry: ) but I'll see if I can get that fixed in a future release.  The Small horse has been similarly uncooperative.  I'll add it to the list.  Someone found out the problem with the Frost Atronach animation so that should now be fixed! Also, I haven't finished implementing the change in how to change riding positions from the MCM yet (I forgot about that part because I wasn't focusing on it).

Currently my plan is to finish fixing what bugs I currently have.  Following fixing immediate bugs (like missing animations, MCM components not working properly, etc), I plan on working on adding in actor re-positioning.  If I can get that done, then I think this will be a much better base.  I haven't thought too much about an intro quest because I have been working on designing the mod so that it could eventually be used as a master file for other mods.

its better the frost antronarch is still out of place for me the others are good except wolf and werewolf when they run alot of clipping

Yeah, this is one of those situations where it's going to require me to do some more work on the animations.  I'm currently going to be working on bug fixes and a few scripting implementations, but these two are high on my list of things to fix once I am back to working on animations.

Still doesn't work for me, even with the new update. All animations other than horses are out of place, while my character rides horses normally.

Did you make sure to run FNIS?

After messing around for a while, it just seems that I could only get it to work by starting a new game.  Loading any save from before I installed it, and it wouldn't work properly.

Hmm, that's strange.  Did you have a previous version of the mod installed?

Cheers

Bugfixing and making the mod easy to incorporate into other mods is currently my goal/plans.  Once the mod is stable, and I have finished several of the features I am trying to (Such as actor repositioning, etc) I am planning to try and release the mod as a master file that can be hooked into via function calls (similar to SexLab).  Still a little ways off, but I've been redoing and redirecting scripts in that direction.

Thank you for your reply. Yes i installed it using a mod manager, i used FINS, i made sure it was a clean save (cuz i started a new game), i waited for the MCM menu to register the mod, and i mad sure i was using the proper spells (i know this because i used all the other mount spells and they work perfectly).  :(

Is it just the Frost Atronach that isn't registering, or is it the other spells as well?  If it was just the Frost Atronach, that problem should, hopefully, be fixed.

Cheers

immersion is a big part of the fun, I could think about "riding styles" go very good togehter with "horsegasm", SLUTS (any kind of slavery mod but especially with SLUTS), what should be added is that the mount and the char "cum" after a while -> "fill her up", soulgem oven, etc. ) linking several mods togehter to support a individual play style and / or fetisch is kind of entertaining but sadly this often fails as modders are mostly "one man shows" and just do it as a hobby during a limited amount of time .... what is perfectly OK

I'm gratefull for all the mods here and if "riding styles" could work as a kind of "plug-in" for other mods .... a univers of possibilities opens up :D

so feature request here ;)

As I mentioned earlier, my goal is to make a basic mod that can be used as a master for other mods.  My end goal/hope is that people making those mods can use this mod with some simple function calls like they are able to do with Sexlab, but it will probably take a little bit to get there.  

Also, if you are the author of a mod like that and interested in this, feel free to send me a message and I'll see if I can give you any help.  I've been trying to make it pretty simple to integrate and use the custom riding (Currently, I've been working on designing it as a function that you can pass information into).

As I mentioned earlier, my goal is to make a basic mod that can be used as a master for other mods.  My end goal/hope is that people making those mods can use this mod with some simple function calls like they are able to do with Sexlab, but it will probably take a little bit to get there.  

Also, if you are the author of a mod like that and interested in this, feel free to send me a message and I'll see if I can give you any help.  I've been trying to make it pretty simple to integrate and use the custom riding (Currently, I've been working on designing it as a function that you can pass information into).

Sounds very promising, again :)

Atm i'm testing a row of alpha status mods and don't want to get it even more messy, that's why i don't dare to try this one right now. I think loverslab is already so big that there is a chance especially for good, but small mods like this one don't get recognized or the attention they earn. And i have no clue of modding... so the least i can do is to make suggestions to modders when ideas (like this) would fit perfectly in other mods :)

I have problem that character just rides the atronach like its a normal horse

As someone in the other thread noted, like a true newbie I forgot to include the atronach animation.  Should be in the new version.

Thank you for your reply. Yes i installed it using a mod manager, i used FINS, i made sure it was a clean save (cuz i started a new game), i waited for the MCM menu to register the mod, and i mad sure i was using the proper spells (i know this because i used all the other mount spells and they work perfectly).  :(

Is it just the Frost Atronach that isn't registering, or is it the other spells as well?  If it was just the Frost Atronach, that problem should, hopefully, be fixed.

even after the animation was added, the atronach still wont work like the others :(

Very cool mod(idea). I started with the very first version and updated each time 2.1 and then 2.2. and started a new game with 2.2.  Giant worked perfectly (a little slow, but what do you expect...he's a giant).  The frost atronarch worked as far as mounting and dismounting and equiping the gear, but my characters body is still (inside) the atronarch. Just the legs and arms are sticking out.  Is there a way for me to re-position my character something like with sexlab.  I tried to scale down the atronarch via console, but by the time my characters body was visible, the atronarch was the size of a poodle, lol.  Soooo I guess that wont work.

I think you have a very cool idea here that I can see being put into many different mods, using it with Defeat, wow how cool would that be.  Or maybe as a type of trap when you try to ride a horse from a arbitrary stable, good luck, I think you are going places.lol