Hey, Jim

I thought of a few lines for your mod. Use whatever you want, hopefully none of them are duplicates of what you already have (Haven't tried the latest versions of the mod yet, so I don't know).

(First time using spoilers, hopefully this works...)

Bandit (Combat):

Bandit NPC: "I call first dibs on the pretty one!"

Bandit male NPC: "Better run, bitch! You won't like what's coming next!"

Bandit NPC: "I love it when they fight back!"

Bandit NPC: "I'm going to carve you up when I'm done with you!"

Bandit male NPC: "Stupid wench, time to 'give it up' or die!"

Bandit male NPC: "Come here, little whore, I've got a 'spike' with your name on it!"

Bandit NPC: "Break her legs so she can't run!"

Bandit male NPC: "If you beg, MAYBE I'll be 'gentle'... NOT!"

Conjurer/Wizard NPC: "Don't damage the specimen 'too' much, I need her body for my experiments!"

Conjurer/Wizard NPC: "Perfect! An incubator for my soul gems!"

Conjurer/Wizard NPC: "Just what I needed! I hope you like breeding spiders!"

Forsworn NPC: "Over here! I found one for the kennels!"

Forsworn NPC: "You look delicious!"

Forsworn NPC: "We're going to break you in... THEN eat you!"

Brawl:

Male NPC: "Put that woman in her place!"

// While spectating MF brawl

Male NPC: "How can you call yourself a man, if you can't even beat a woman!?"

Male NPC: "Rough her up! Teach that bitch some manners!"

Male NPC: "Hey! Hey! Cat fight!"

// While spectating FF brawl

Male NPC: "Throw 'em in some mud, make things interesting!"

Male NPC: "Gods, they are bleeding all over the place..."

Male NPC: "Great... ANOTHER hair pulling competition."

Male NPC: "Aww, what's the matter? Break a nail!?"

// Either while spectating a brawl involving a female or while brawling with a female.

Male NPC: "Come on! You hit like a woman!"

// Either while spectating a brawl involving a male or while brawling with a male.

Female NPC: "What's the matter? Afraid of getting beat up by a woman!?"

// While spectating MF brawl? Female opponent?

Flirting:

Male NPC: "Hey baby, call me "Daddy" and maybe I'll take 'care' of you. Heh heh."

Guards:

Guard NPC: "Her? A dragon slayer? Bah! I'll believe that when I see it."

// After some point in the main quest

Guard NPC: "The dragonborn can't possibly be a woman... Can't be..."

// After some point in the main quest

Guard NPC: "She doesn't look like a dragonborn to me... I knew it had to be a joke."

// After some point in the main quest.

Guard NPC: "So, how did you get to be thane anyways? 'Favors'? That figures."

// To female PC after becoming a thane in some hold

Guard NPC: "Want my advice? Stay home. Leave the adventuring to the men,"

// To female NPC

Guard male NPC: "You know, my daughter was like you... Maybe I'll 'teach' you like I 'taught' her."

Non-Spouse:

Male NPC: "Where is your husband?"

Male NPC: "I wonder if her father is ready to sell her... or did he already marry her off?"

Male NPC: "You know what they say, while the cat is away, the mice will play. How about it, little mouse?"

Male NPC: "That's a fine piece of ass..."

Male NPC: "Are you for sell?"

// To female

Male NPC: "I wonder if she's taken..."

Male NPC: "Need a place to stay? Why don't you come home with 'me'? Heh."

Male NPC: "Hey, you look just like my sister... But I could bed 'you', huh?"

// Same race, female PC

Female NPC: "No, don't talk to me. I don't want the men around here getting the 'wrong idea'."

Female/Male NPC: "I bet she's an animal in bed..."

Nudity:

female NPC: "You poor dear... some man is going to have his way with you soon."

female NPC: "Walking around like 'that'? I give you a 'day'."

female NPC: "By the gods! Someone find her some clothes before the guards see her!"

female NPC: "Gods, I hope my husband doesn't see you."

// Married female NPC to female player

male NPC: "Why don't you bend over for me?"

male NPC: "Fancy yourself a free spirit, hmm? Well, not for much longer, I'd say."

// To female player

male NPC: "I bet my wife wouldn't mind if I had piece of you."

// Married male npc to player

Low Relationship:

NPC: "I hope draugers have their way with you!"

NPC: "I hope a wolf makes you his bitch."

NPC: "I hope you get taken by a troll!"

NPC: "I hope a chaurus lays eggs inside you."

NPC: "I hope you become some giant's 'cattle'!"

NPC: "May Molag Bal have his way with you."

NPC: "They ought to put a bitch like you in a kennel."

Race Specific:

Argonian male NPC: "A fine womb to incubate eggs."

// To female pc

Argonian male NPC: "Easy prey to carry this one's children."

// Low relationship? To female pc

Khajiit NPC: "Khajiit tongue is very special. Khajiit could make you 'purr'."

Khajiit NPC: "You like skooma? Well, khajiit has plenty to give... for a few 'favors'."

Khajiit male NPC: "Careful, smoothskin. Try anything and we will see how your backside handles a khajiit."

// Low relationship? Player non-khajiit and non-argonian.

Khajiit male NPC: "This one wonders if the female is sworn to another."

// Non-spouse, female pc

Khajiit male NPC: "This one thinks you need some khajiit in you."

Khajiit male NPC: "Ever tried khajiit? Don't worry, it is not as painful as the others say."

Stronghold Orc male NPC: "Careful, outsider. You wouldn't last a minute with an orc."

Orc male NPC: "You'd make a fine wife..."

// Non-spouse orc to female player

Orc male NPC: "Now YOU would make fine trophy!"

Stronghold Orc male NPC: "Another lost outsider. Heh heh. I'm going to have 'fun' breaking you."

Orc female NPC: "Stay away from the strongholds, unless you want to end up a concubine."

Non-Orc female NPC: "You should be careful around orcs, they are always looking for new wives..."

Non-Orc female NPC: "I had a friend get taken by the orcs once. I hope it doesn't happen to you."

Non-Khajiit NPC: "Go get sodomized by a khajiit."

// low relationship

Non-Khajiit female NPC: "I heard you got laid by a khajiit. Didn't the point hurt?"

// To female pc

Cheers

Hey, Jim

I thought of a few lines for your mod. Use whatever you want, hopefully none of them are duplicates of what you already have (Haven't tried the latest versions of the mod yet, so I don't know).

Absolutely love it! Wow! They're all excellent! More more more! :)

-------------------

Update Time!

New version up for the Devious Devices mod. This is a bit experimental, but something I've wanted to achieve for some time and that is to have your player character talk and make comments about their situation. Finally, I've worked out how to do it! Yay!

Currently I've added some comments for when they are in Draugr Crypts and when naked in Cities and Inns. Comments should happen about every hour of in game time which is the same as follower comments.

The comments are currently a combination of Game Aware and Not Game Aware. What I mean by that is there are some comments where your player character is talking directly to you. This usually involves them asking you to find them some clothes or cursing you for putting them in certain situations.

The question is, should your player character be aware that you are controlling them, or does that break immersion. Do you want your player chararcter saying, for example...

"I'm freezing here, I need to find some clothes"

or

"I'm freezing here! Please, stop staring at my tits and find me some clothes to put on!"

"I'm going to get raped in here if I'm not careful!"

or

"Damn you! You're going to get me raped in here!"

Personally, I quite like the idea of my character knowing that I'm putting her in precarious situations and that she sometimes might give a bit of back chat about that. All the more reason to punish her some more (and in fact I'll be adding some punishments that you can trigger to torment your character at some point)!

Ideally, I'd do both and let you choose which one you want but that could be a lot of work so really wanted to see what people think and then focus on that one.

So...comments please :)

Thanks for the update, I appreciate the work you put into this cool mod!

I have one question tho, is there also a 3rd option where you can disable "player character comments"?

I just find it immersion breaking, so I'd love to be able to turn that off :)

Hey, Jim

Absolutely love it! Wow! They're all excellent! More more more! :)

-------------------

Update Time!

New version up for the Devious Devices mod. This is a bit experimental, but something I've wanted to achieve for some time and that is to have your player character talk and make comments about their situation. Finally, I've worked out how to do it! Yay!

Currently I've added some comments for when they are in Draugr Crypts and when naked in Cities and Inns. Comments should happen about every hour of in game time which is the same as follower comments.

The comments are currently a combination of Game Aware and Not Game Aware. What I mean by that is there are some comments where your player character is talking directly to you. This usually involves them asking you to find them some clothes or cursing you for putting them in certain situations.

The question is, should your player character be aware that you are controlling them, or does that break immersion. Do you want your player chararcter saying, for example...

or

"I'm freezing here! Please, stop staring at my tits and find me some clothes to put on!"

or

Personally, I quite like the idea of my character knowing that I'm putting her in precarious situations and that she sometimes might give a bit of back chat about that. All the more reason to punish her some more (and in fact I'll be adding some punishments that you can trigger to torment your character at some point)!

Ideally, I'd do both and let you choose which one you want but that could be a lot of work so really wanted to see what people think and then focus on that one.

Yes!!!! Pleassssse we need this to be a thing.... BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!!!!!! Follow in Deadpools footsteps!!!!!

As you know, I love your mod, and thank you for the update!

Are the suggestions from Code Monkey in this update?  They are indeed good ones!

And to answer your question, personally I would not want my character talking to me or aware that I'm controlling her.   I would find that very immersion breaking.

Your mod looks very interesting, i want to try it soon, but maybe you can already tell me, will NO NPC GREETING mod keep your mod from working? 

I use the "slightly reduced" option and it works fine. If you use the "none" option it probably won't though.

Technically, all the dialogue is still there, you just won't ever see any.

Is it an invisible actor following the player? That can cause some real problems with various mods depending on settings.

On a purely personal taste note, it's not really for me, so... yeah, if possible an option to disable them would be great. :)

My bad, there already is.  :blush:

Player character having comments sounds good, but I would likely not use the option that has the character talking or addressing the player, a bit too strange.

Having PC and follower banter might be interesting if it is possible.

I gave the new version a try and it seems like some of the follower comments aren't showing up; in particular the naked female follower and naked follower + PC lines. I might have to try it again later in a new save to confirm.

Thanks for the update, I appreciate the work you put into this cool mod!

I have one question tho, is there also a 3rd option where you can disable "player character comments"?

I just find it immersion breaking, so I'd love to be able to turn that off :)

Thanks for the positive feedback :) Always nice to know when people enjoy something you've made.

The option to switch off Player dialogue is already in the MCM. Just hit that toggle button to shut them up :)

Your mod looks very interesting, i want to try it soon, but maybe you can already tell me, will NO NPC GREETING mod keep your mod from working? 

Also to reply your poll, i really like idea of character talking to me direct! It would be a really new angle of Skyrim! I also think immersion is important, but somehow it work for me still! 

Any mod that effects NPCs speech will almost certainly effect this mod. I'm not familiar with that particular mod so I don't know what impact it will have.

Having my character speak, or even speak to me, works in my head too. I think it very much depends on how you play Skyrim. I always play in 3rd person mode so I guess that separates me from my character and it is more like I am guiding them like some kind of unseen deity floating behind them!

If you play in 1st person then really you are playing that character so having your character speak at all is probably not going to work.

Yes!!!! Pleassssse we need this to be a thing.... BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!!!!!! Follow in Deadpools footsteps!!!!!

Love that film :) Although a lot of people didn't because of all the wall breaking!

I, for one, would prefer an option.  I think I might like to try it for a while with the character speaking to me, but I'm afraid it would get old fast.

I'll always include the option to choose between all, either or no player comments :) I will be trying hard to add many many comments for lots of different situations so that the comments don't repeat too often. I think an option to control the comments frequency would also be very very useful.

As you know, I love your mod, and thank you for the update!

Are the suggestions from Code Monkey in this update?  They are indeed good ones!

And to answer your question, personally I would not want my character talking to me or aware that I'm controlling her.   I would find that very immersion breaking.

Thanks for the kind praise :)

I haven't add Code Monkey's comments in yet. They'll be in the next update and I agree they are excellent....let's hope they contribute some more and, as always, anyone can send comments that they'd like to hear. Even if it just one it all helps make a more diverse comment pool that doesn't repeat of get old.

Is it an invisible actor following the player? That can cause some real problems with various mods depending on settings.

On a purely personal taste note, it's not really for me, so... yeah, if possible an option to disable them would be great. :)

My bad, there already is.  :blush:

I'm actually using an xMarker that follows the player around while the quest is active. It is the same method used when you hear voices in your head from quests like The Break of Dawn and you pick up Meridia's beacon and she starts talking to you. I'm hopeful it shouldn't conflict with anything at all (fingers crossed!)

Player character having comments sounds good, but I would likely not use the option that has the character talking or addressing the player, a bit too strange.

Having PC and follower banter might be interesting if it is possible.

I gave the new version a try and it seems like some of the follower comments aren't showing up; in particular the naked female follower and naked follower + PC lines. I might have to try it again later in a new save to confirm.

That is one of the things I'd like to do, have some player/follower interaction. It is possible...but it'll be a while before I get to that stage.

Naked comments are competing with all the other comments so they may not always happen straight away, let me know if you aren't getting any, but it can take a while before they are chosen from the list.

I'm actually using an xMarker that follows the player around while the quest is active. It is the same method used when you hear voices in your head from quests like The Break of Dawn and you pick up Meridia's beacon and she starts talking to you. I'm hopeful it shouldn't conflict with anything at all (fingers crossed!)

If it's just an xmarker with a talking activator, it should be fine, I'd think. :)

If it's just an xmarker with a talking activator, it should be fine, I'd think. :)

The only issue is that your character doesn't actually say the lines so there is no lip syncing, but seeing as your either behind them in 3rd person or inside them in 1st person it shouldn't be a big deal. :D

I don't like my character being self aware I would rather her speak in the perspective of the character and I absolutely love the idea jim!! Awesome feature xD

The player comments are the most exiting parts of playing with Apropos and others Arousal mods. Maybe integrate same dependency with SexLab Aroused and make comments based on PC arousal.

Update Time!

or

or

I don't like my character being self aware I would rather her speak in the perspective of the character and I absolutely love the idea jim!! Awesome feature xD

No problem...I'm working on both versions :)

The player comments are the most exiting parts of playing with Apropos and others Arousal mods. Maybe integrate same dependency with SexLab Aroused and make comments based on PC arousal.

I was thinking the same thing. I'll definitely by tying in to Devious Devices and SexLab Aroused seeing as they're required anyway. I also thought about doing comments for sex scenes, not quite sure how I'd achieve it but we'll see. Maybe just comments before and after for example

"I can't believe I'm about to be raped by a Draugr"

"Urgh, I can still feel the maggot filled cum from that Draugr moving inside me."

hi, loved your mod, but I've run into a serious problem, I updated to 0.7dd, and since doing so all "general" non-conversational dialogue in the game, including those added by other mods, have broken, the mouth of the actor moves, but no subtitles, no items where items should be given, no event triggers. I tried reverting, but it made no difference, any dea what might cause this?

Thanks a lot for giving us a choice and for taking our suggestions into a consideration MixedupJim :)

I really like the idea of jampr btw, SexLab Aroused would make PC comments fairly immersive for a change, so it might work rly nice

It might be compatible to add it to NPCs also, like, more aggressive comments if you're / they're aroused a lot :D

Content Consumer, MixedupJim, thank you both for reply! I will switch to less distance version. 

I still have another question  :blush: anybody is using this with Maria Eden? It should probably get along i think, especially because ME only uses ZAZ device, so probably nothing will trigger possible DDi event from this mod...

I was thinking the same thing. I'll definitely by tying in to Devious Devices and SexLab Aroused seeing as they're required anyway. I also thought about doing comments for sex scenes, not quite sure how I'd achieve it but we'll see. Maybe just comments before and after for example

"I can't believe I'm about to be raped by a Draugr"

"Urgh, I can still feel the maggot filled cum from that Draugr moving inside me."

I really like idea of aroused messages! But about sex or after sex messages, i think Apropos already cover these, which is really great mod too - if you consider adding message like that for your mod too, maybe focus on comment toward player, since apropos do not include that!

hi, loved your mod, but I've run into a serious problem, I updated to 0.7dd, and since doing so all "general" non-conversational dialogue in the game, including those added by other mods, have broken, the mouth of the actor moves, but no subtitles, no items where items should be given, no event triggers. I tried reverting, but it made no difference, any dea what might cause this?

That's very odd...I've no idea why that would be happening. Everything seems fine in my Skyrim so maybe a conflict with another mod? Does the problem go away if you disable the .esp?

Thanks a lot for giving us a choice and for taking our suggestions into a consideration MixedupJim :)

I really like the idea of jampr btw, SexLab Aroused would make PC comments fairly immersive for a change, so it might work rly nice

It might be compatible to add it to NPCs also, like, more aggressive comments if you're / they're aroused a lot :D

Just about to upload a new version. i've started to add arousal based comments...basically the more aroused you character gets the more descriptive she'll get ;)

Content Consumer, MixedupJim, thank you both for reply! I will switch to less distance version. 

I still have another question  :blush: anybody is using this with Maria Eden? It should probably get along i think, especially because ME only uses ZAZ device, so probably nothing will trigger possible DDi event from this mod...

I'm afraid i don't use ME. It should get along...but events such as the guard strip search might cause issues.

I'm afraid i don't use ME. It should get along...but events such as the guard strip search might cause issues.

:lol: i was still busy edit my post while you already reply! No problem, maybe somebody else has experience!

:D

UPDATE TIME!

New version up that fixes a few issues. The standard and 4th wall breaking comments are now correctly separated and can be used in any combination you like.

If you have both enabled then they will trigger at random separately so you will get more comments that way. I've currently set the timer to randomise between 60 and 180 in game minutes. It should be rare that they both trigger at the same time...if they do one will be ignored.

To check if everything is working I recommend toggling off each player comment type and then turning them back on...this will restart the quests and allow any changes I've made to be picked up especially as I forgot to tick the "Allow Repeated Stages" tick box which meant the last version would only trigger once and then that would be it :)

I've added comments for Crypts, Dungeons, Cities and Inns as well as arousal based comments for each area. It's by no means complete but you shouldn't get repeated comments that often.

I find running both the standard and 4th wall comments together works quite well. I'll be adding Devious Device comments next :)

If anyone has any suggestions for player comments or situations that they should comment on then please let me know. I've just added C0de M0nkey's comments to the lists but there's room for plenty more :D

I like the new tricks! I toggled off fourth wall and now I just get occasional notices "player comment scene is starting" but no actual comment. All the npc's are happy to make comments, though. I do have fuz and even turned on subtitles.