Oh so there's a time factor involve! That would explain why a line gets spoken usually after a fast travel.

Yes, the vanilla follower comments work on a time scale, but other comments (such as bandit idles) work on a 20% chance it will trigger.

Installed the latest version and I'm no longer getting spammed by comments from innkeepers.  Thanks for the quick fix!

Excellent stuff :)

cause of silent guards, it could be immersive citizens. note from author (Shurah):

NPC Greetings: The probability for an NPC to engage in conversation with you has been drastically reduced except in cases where it is part of their job or disposition. In practice, only the merchants, beggars, and messengers will engage regularly in conversation with the player. So when you see Nazeem, you won’t feel the need to kill him or run away from him anymore. This feature also applies to all guards from any city/village and any official DLC.

maybe this helps you.

cause of silent guards, it could be immersive citizens. note from author (Shurah):

NPC Greetings: The probability for an NPC to engage in conversation with you has been drastically reduced except in cases where it is part of their job or disposition. In practice, only the merchants, beggars, and messengers will engage regularly in conversation with the player. So when you see Nazeem, you won’t feel the need to kill him or run away from him anymore. This feature also applies to all guards from any city/village and any official DLC.

maybe this helps you.

Thanks for posting this...looks like that mod could definitely interfere with this one.

I believe the silent guards for a vanilla skyrim are now fixed as there seemed to be a bug within Skyrim itself regarding guard HELLO dialogue not working from separate quests. I fixed it by adding my comments to the core Guard HELLO dialogue quest (which I'm not happy about as editing core stuff is bad :) ) which seemed to fix the issue.

I'll add this mod to a list of possible conflicting mods.

Hey could you exclude housecarls from telling the player they will steal the players stuff and leave them in a tomb if they are not paid well? Seems kind of pointless to say that since housecarls are not paid.

Ah, good point :)

Might be a good idea to include the file that contains both DD and original version, for people who would use both anyway, and ofc keep the 2 separate files too :)

I think that might be a good idea...once I'm happy that all the stuff is working then I'll combine the two together while still leaving the non-DD .esp for those that want it. That'll save on a mod slot in Skyrim. :)

cause of immersive citizens. i have no problem with your mod and IC. when talking to the guards i get your commentaries. so no problem. they just never "nervewalk" you, most times, when you pass them. load order doesnt matter if your mod is before or after IC. i have it after.

Thank you for considering the idea, I love your mod, definitely using both versions, so it will save a slot indeed :)

Funny how it happens..."I'll just install a few choice mods this time" you think to yourself. A week later there's over 200 mods in your load list! I'm pretty sure I couldn't live without any of them now either :)

This mod will end up to have more one thousand differents sentences :D

I'll have to do a count, but I would guess there are already several hundred lines - in fact there is already around 550 lines of new dialogue!

I'm not sure if it is late for troubleshooting, I'm using 0.77 for now, and npcs will give comments for female pc regardless of my pc gender, for example,when I use a male orc, Guldur in riverwood just says something like "move on, girl" .

I'm not sure if it is late for troubleshooting, I'm using 0.77 for now, and npcs will give comments for female pc regardless of my pc gender, for example,when I use a male orc, Guldur in riverwood just says something like "move on, girl" .

This mod assumes your character is female :)

Oh...thx m8,I was confused when I started to use 0.77 thinking it was my armor causing them assuming my pc female XD

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148/?

Oh...thx m8,I was confused when I started to use 0.77 thinking it was my armor causing them assuming my pc female XD

You can use TESVTranslator to easily change the dialogue to fit your male character if you would like.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148/?

You can use TESVTranslator to easily change the dialogue to fit your male character if you would like.

I'd better just leave it be, since I play both male and female characters.

Hey, could you consider making dialogue for Khajiit NPCs? They tend to refer to themselves in the third person, so a lot of this mod's existing dialogue doesn't mesh well with their vanilla lines. It wouldn't have to be new lines either, just swapping out stuff like "I" or "I'll" for things like "this one" and "Khajiit will". It's not a huge issue, there aren't many Khajiit in the game after all, but I feel it would make things feel more consistent.

Hey, could you consider making dialogue for Khajiit NPCs? They tend to refer to themselves in the third person, so a lot of this mod's existing dialogue doesn't mesh well with their vanilla lines. It wouldn't have to be new lines either, just swapping out stuff like "I" or "I'll" for things like "this one" and "Khajiit will". It's not a huge issue, there aren't many Khajiit in the game after all, but I feel it would make things feel more consistent.

I'm all for trying to stay lore friendly, and you're right the do speak like that.

I'll try to add some specific dialogue for them and remove them from the standard dialogue lists.

I'm all for trying to stay lore friendly, and you're right the do speak like that.

I'll try to add some specific dialogue for them and remove them from the standard dialogue lists.

Or you could duplicate them all, because who doesn't like adding more work?  :P