Would be cool if clients could edit/add extra comments through MCM, xml or something like that. 

We could have a  "raunchiest comments" contest.

"Grab em by the Puss!" would definitely be a favorite. 

If you check back a few pages on this thread there are some posts detailing how you can modify the existing comments.

Will there be any more support for the non DDi version? I'm asking so I know if I should keep checking for a new version.

I will do an update for the non DDi version once I'm happy the mod is complete. This will add all the extra dialogue.

Since the 1.85 I don't have anymore 4th wall (or self) comment ? Except first one when I load save...

Any idea ?

Could be the timeouts are too large? Initially they are set to a random comment every 10-20 minutes of real time. This can be quite a long time if you're waiting for them to happen.

I like the Player commentaries, however there are a few issues with it that I believe can be solved easily.

(Before updating to 1.85)

First Issue: Mod doesn't check if the player is busy, so my character would talk while someone else is talking, fighting, ect.

Second Issue: Sometimes comments would appear on the screen for less than a second.

(After updating to 1.85)

After Update Issue: Now comments would only occur once, no matter how much time is set.

Solution: Honestly, I think assigning player comments to a hotkey(that the player can re-assign) rather than a timer would be better. After all, it is your character so it just adds another depth to roleplaying when you can make them speak anytime. So maybe have an option to either assign to a hotkey or keep it on a timer would do wonders for this mod.

Edit: Got rid of redundancy.

I've added checks for the player being in combat or part of a scene. If they are then the comments won't trigger. 

I don't know why comments sometimes don't appear for long, it seems like it only happens when moving fast...not sure if anyone else can confirm this?

Initially the timeouts are set to between 10 and 20 minutes. If you changed this it wouldn't update till the current timeouts were completed. I've fixed this in the latest version which I;ll be uploading in a few seconds :)

I do like the idea of a hot key...kind of like asking your character for their current situation, or their thoughts on their current situation.

I have a similar problem as anon231 with player comments, Triggered comments, like when you enter a dungeon or tavern seem to go off alright, but random comments seem to not appear at all or when they do only stay on for a millisecond.

That's strange...does it happen when you're running or standing still?

Another Point I'd like to bring up is that all the guards seem to be stuck at the "Lady Warriors? Women don't fight" and "Shieldmaidens, what a myth" lines

Ah, found a slight mistake on those comments. They were guard idle comments and I hadn't set a cool down for them. There are also more guard idle comments and they should occur less frequently.

Another Point I'd like to bring up is that all the guards seem to be stuck at the "Lady Warriors? Women don't fight" and "Shieldmaidens, what a myth" lines

Having this issue too, those dialogues keep repeating constantly in my game xD

Hopefully fixed in the new version :)

Would be cool if clients could edit/add extra comments through MCM, xml or something like that. 

We could have a  "raunchiest comments" contest.

"Grab em by the Puss!" would definitely be a favorite. 

If you check back a few pages on this thread there are some posts detailing how you can modify the existing comments.

Will there be any more support for the non DDi version? I'm asking so I know if I should keep checking for a new version.

I will do an update for the non DDi version once I'm happy the mod is complete. This will add all the extra dialogue.

Since the 1.85 I don't have anymore 4th wall (or self) comment ? Except first one when I load save...

Any idea ?

Could be the timeouts are too large? Initially they are set to a random comment every 10-20 minutes of real time. This can be quite a long time if you're waiting for them to happen.

I like the Player commentaries, however there are a few issues with it that I believe can be solved easily.

(Before updating to 1.85)

First Issue: Mod doesn't check if the player is busy, so my character would talk while someone else is talking, fighting, ect.

Second Issue: Sometimes comments would appear on the screen for less than a second.

(After updating to 1.85)

After Update Issue: Now comments would only occur once, no matter how much time is set.

Solution: Honestly, I think assigning player comments to a hotkey(that the player can re-assign) rather than a timer would be better. After all, it is your character so it just adds another depth to roleplaying when you can make them speak anytime. So maybe have an option to either assign to a hotkey or keep it on a timer would do wonders for this mod.

Edit: Got rid of redundancy.

I've added checks for the player being in combat or part of a scene. If they are then the comments won't trigger. 

I don't know why comments sometimes don't appear for long, it seems like it only happens when moving fast...not sure if anyone else can confirm this?

Initially the timeouts are set to between 10 and 20 minutes. If you changed this it wouldn't update till the current timeouts were completed. I've fixed this in the latest version which I;ll be uploading in a few seconds :)

I do like the idea of a hot key...kind of like asking your character for their current situation, or their thoughts on their current situation.

I have a similar problem as anon231 with player comments, Triggered comments, like when you enter a dungeon or tavern seem to go off alright, but random comments seem to not appear at all or when they do only stay on for a millisecond.

Ah, found a slight mistake on those comments. They were guard idle comments and I hadn't set a cool down for them. There are also more guard idle comments and they should occur less frequently.

Having this issue too, those dialogues keep repeating constantly in my game xD

Hopefully fixed in the new version :)

Hmm the problem don't come from your mod, something is messing up with my MCM menu... And my games x)

Gonna work on this, thanks for your mod btw ;)

I adore this mod especially when fighting bandits  :D

I hope I don't sound ungrateful but I wondered if it was possible for you to update the vanilla (non DD) version sometime in the future with a bit more dialogue.  I am getting envious of the DD version. I  would like to run DD but I have to keep my mod order a little more spartan on the scripts front.   I haven't got the best setup ;)

Thanks.

I am not a DD user, and I am realizing that the DD plug in is getting updated a lot. if I use the DD version will there be more comments regular if im not even using DD?

You can't use the DD version if you don't have DDi, the game will crash.

I know but will there be more comments when i am not using DD (the actual items)

Seems to happen regardless of wether I'm standing sitll or moving

I am not a DD user, and I am realizing that the DD plug in is getting updated a lot. if I use the DD version will there be more comments regular if im not even using DD?

Yes, you need devious devices integration installed (together with its dependencies) before you can use the Devious Devices version of this mod.

Still getting that leave me tied up and rob me dialogue with lydia if I don't pay her well enough.

Ok, will check that out...maybe I missed that comment :)

I adore this mod especially when fighting bandits  :D

I hope I don't sound ungrateful but I wondered if it was possible for you to update the vanilla (non DD) version sometime in the future with a bit more dialogue.  I am getting envious of the DD version. I  would like to run DD but I have to keep my mod order a little more spartan on the scripts front.   I haven't got the best setup ;)

Thanks.

Glad you're enjoying it :) Yes, I will update the non-Devious Devices version to include the new dialogue at some point, I was just holding off because its tricky managing two versions at the same time, but once I'm happy with the way the dialogue is working then I'll do the update.

I know but will there be more comments when i am not using DD (the actual items)

Currently the DD version has way more dialogue than the vanilla version. It also has the player comments system.

Seems to happen regardless of wether I'm standing sitll or moving

Hmmm...I have added some checks to make sure that your not currently in a scene or combat etc which might solve the problem if something else is trying to get dialogue across. Does it happen all the time or just some times?

Hmmm...I have added some checks to make sure that your not currently in a scene or combat etc which might solve the problem if something else is trying to get dialogue across. Does it happen all the time or just some times?

Okay i just realize i have sort of same problem... I will explain very detailed, because i hope maybe it will help!

I install 1.85 to 1.87 at start of Alftand Ruin, before with 1.85 everything was work pretty well, all comment worked, sometimes to often and repeat, but lot of comment, 4th wall and NPC

Now i realize, i think i did not get single comment (4th wall) in all of time in Alftand, i was like one or two hour real time there, and then traveled to next Immersive Waypoint shrine, and travel to Volkahir, all the time no 4th wall...

Now in Volkahir, i realize a thing was wrong, because i did not get any comment from NPC there either, not even bump in comment... 

I try enable/disable from MCM, but no change -  - i only get one comment when after leaving MCM. I also try some cell change, travel with immersive waypoint near riverwood, and 4th wall timer set min 0 sec, max 60 sec, enter two dungeon cell, no comment...

Then i tried COC command to whiterunbanneredmare, there bump into works, and enter/leave i get a 4th wall comment. This was last thing i tested...

I hope this help somehow!

I will probably try clean save, and i think maybe it would help to have a reset mod option in MCM, so maybe after update or when things seem strange, we can fix this way; but of course i have no idea how hard that is to make probably  ^_^

Hey just thought I would ask if you have anymore quests/interaction planned for this mod like you kinnda have for the guard quest? Also the mod seems to be functioning quite great for me thanks again for the effort!!

Heya jim, I was wondering if during the strip guard quest that if you have any contraband such as skooma, sleeping tree sap, or a blood potion (or other illegal items which I can't remember right now) they would confiscate it and add a bounty and/or send you to jail? I think that'd be pretty good to be wary of the types of items you carry around.

It seems innkeepers and mercs believe they are guards. Strange how delusional some people are.

Hey thats their journey you don't have the right to tell put down their dreams.

Heya jim, I was wondering if during the strip guard quest that if you have any contraband such as skooma, sleeping tree sap, or a blood potion (or other illegal items which I can't remember right now) they would confiscate it and add a bounty and/or send you to jail? I think that'd be pretty good to be wary of the types of items you carry around.

Okay i just realize i have sort of same problem... I will explain very detailed, because i hope maybe it will help!

I install 1.85 to 1.87 at start of Alftand Ruin, before with 1.85 everything was work pretty well, all comment worked, sometimes to often and repeat, but lot of comment, 4th wall and NPC

Now i realize, i think i did not get single comment (4th wall) in all of time in Alftand, i was like one or two hour real time there, and then traveled to next Immersive Waypoint shrine, and travel to Volkahir, all the time no 4th wall...

Now in Volkahir, i realize a thing was wrong, because i did not get any comment from NPC there either, not even bump in comment... 

I try enable/disable from MCM, but no change -  - i only get one comment when after leaving MCM. I also try some cell change, travel with immersive waypoint near riverwood, and 4th wall timer set min 0 sec, max 60 sec, enter two dungeon cell, no comment...

Then i tried COC command to whiterunbanneredmare, there bump into works, and enter/leave i get a 4th wall comment. This was last thing i tested...

I hope this help somehow!

I will probably try clean save, and i think maybe it would help to have a reset mod option in MCM, so maybe after update or when things seem strange, we can fix this way; but of course i have no idea how hard that is to make probably  ^_^

It must be something to do with the location seeing as when you coc to whiterun it works. I'll have a look as I'm unfamiliar with Volkahir.

Hey just thought I would ask if you have anymore quests/interaction planned for this mod like you kinnda have for the guard quest? Also the mod seems to be functioning quite great for me thanks again for the effort!!

Yes, that is the idea...as soon as I think of some easy to script scenes :)

That would be a good idea...I'll see if I can do that.

I wasn't sure if this was the guard quest you implemented is when they strip search you? If it is i'll just say I had Hulda from the bannered mare trigger this quest for some reason lol.

I still get this bug with DD 1.87 :(

It seems innkeepers and mercs believe they are guards. Strange how delusional some people are.

She must be using something that the guard dialogue is picking up on. I'll check it out.

I'm using the 1.0 version without DD, and I noticed an issue where the females still give lines that make them either seem like they were meant for males or lesbians. Could you check this out?

It would be helpful to give the exact lines when you see them as there is alot of dialogue to check through for one person.

I'm using the 1.0 version without DD, and I noticed an issue where the females still give lines that make them either seem like they were meant for males or lesbians. Could you check this out?

It would be helpful to give the exact lines when you see them as there is alot of dialogue to check through for one person.

I will try to take note and give a list, but it might not be comprehensive. I simply assumed that given the way the description page was segmented, that the female lines are categorized as female possibly, but now that I think about it there aren't any male/female dialogue options in the MCM.

It's possible that they are fixed in the DD version...or they might just be lesbians :P

It looks like bandits think that they're my followers and are trying to talk to me when i'm in sneak mode.

USEaRkz9.jpgvBfE29OX.jpg

hmmm....that's definitely not right :) Are you using the DD or non-DD version?

It's possible that they are fixed in the DD version...or they might just be lesbians :P

It looks like bandits think that they're my followers and are trying to talk to me when i'm in sneak mode.

USEaRkz9.jpgvBfE29OX.jpg

hmmm....that's definitely not right :) Are you using the DD or non-DD version?

Unfortunately I try to keep Skyrim as lightweight as possible so I don't use DD :( it'd be nice if the lesbian lines were their own option though.

And while I know your mod itself should be lightweight, have you ever considered a function that would allow you to assign named NPCs their own tick box choices? Going back to the lesbian lines thing, it'd be interesting to have a woman of power or the town guard women use the domineering lines regardless of if they are lesbian or not (you know the ones that border on the impression that they want to see your PC messed up) but it wouldn't really fit well with the beggars and poor people for the most part, at least to me. It'd definitely be heavier, but wouldn't it be cool to allow some kinda MCM menu where you select the target (usually N hotkey or whatever while cross hairs on them like other mods) and then check whatever.

Heck you can even go Violens style and basically have every possible line for people to scroll through and tick. A short line for the tick box while the full line down below which is how SkyUI/MCM works right?

But that does sound way too heavy and probably should be a separate mod itself. Just wanted to throw that out there though before I forget it forever.

Waitwaitwait... so how does this strip guard quest work again? I stood my whore character in front of hulda at the bannered mare for many in game hours and she just kept saying humiliating things to her and nothing happened. How does this quest get started?

EDIT

Stood in front of and all around hulda between midnight and 4 am she just kept saying humiliating things between the annoying comments of john battleborn and bum guy who both finally left after 4 am lol nothing happened. Did not have a weapon equipped or a spell either.