Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

known issues:

any users adding pahe to an old save already containing paradise halls will often still experience the original bugs of the mod

next known issue:

Is having the slave address you as thane/dragonborn etc a requirement for them to fight for you? (i.e they have been a slave quite a while so have high submission so you allow them to address you as they like but you still want them to fight for you)

my response:

chances are the slave will rebel when asked to fight for you, unless the slave is afraid Or has a submission of 70 - at very low submission slave will sometimes also act as tho accepting the orders, but check again in the orders list, if the dialog to fight isn't replaced with the dialog to stay back then it wasn't accepted......also on the mcm the guard is combat slave who's told to wait here, other forms are mage or fighter - these will follow and fight (if they don't fight you should get the proper punishment dialogs)

almost the same thing with respect, but you'll always get a punishment dialog if the slave's not ready to address you as thane, also same submission value as "fight for me", unless they're afraid

those are all listed known behaviors

the user name in regard to the problem i've omitted as it doesn't matter here and this question has actually come up a number of times

- at some point maybe blabla could look into why the "fight for me" dialog doesn't always trigger as a combat slave: as in if the slave's not ready to fight then there should be punishment response dialog, but an "oh" response should be triggered as a combat slave

blabla was never able to figure this out, but that's now covered in my combat patches- old name, now also covered in the more complete patch included in the current versions

- next update combines this patch back into the core where it belongs

this should never happen again...(this was the known behavior, if this recurs, report immediately)

Edited by CliftonJD

renamer issues are jcontainer related:

known incompatibilities with jcontainer:

radiant prostitution 1.08b is incompatible with current jcontainer

my home is your home also will make slaves lose names if used on slaves

posting the 2 versions of jcontainers known to work

they seem to have varied results per user based on other mods, sometimes switching to the other version works better

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-5.zip

adding mia's lair to the known incompatibility list of the renamer

Edited by CliftonJD

Is this the continuation of Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension?

-So, use this instead of Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension?

yes, 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 were made to better acclimate to previous users, while 5.5 might better suit a clean save or new game

yes, 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 were made to better acclimate to previous users, while 5.5 might better suit a clean save or new game

So, whats the difference between 5.0.1 5.5 and 6.02?

Should I use 6.02 for a new game or 5.5 as suggested?

some users had some issues concerning the new 6.0 so i brought back 5.0 and upgraded them both as follows:

version 5.0.1 beta and 6.0.1 beta

no longer add slaves to the player follower faction---fixes issues with home sweet home

both 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 betas also add new slaves to the zaz slave faction

both 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 betas also increase the value for having tied your slaves when selling them at fellglow keep

version 5.5.0 beta is made to bridge the gap between versions 5 and 6 taking as many features as possible from version 6 and the latest pah updates from nexus without the extra menus of version 6

if you're already using a previous version of paradise halls you won't need a new game to upgarde to version 5.0.1 or 6.0.2, only for 5.5

some users had some issues concerning the new 6.0 so i brought back 5.0 and upgraded them both as follows:

no longer add slaves to the player follower faction---fixes issues with home sweet home

both 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 betas also increase the value for having tied your slaves when selling them at fellglow keep

version 5.5.0 beta is made to bridge the gap between versions 5 and 6 taking as many features as possible from version 6 and the latest pah updates from nexus without the extra menus of version 6

Thnx

Sounds interesting, will try out the 5.5 for the character I'm gonna use this time and maybe 6.xx later then :)

Clifton with this version of yours i no longer need PAHE from bla bla ?? so all i need is either PAH from laym 5.01 / 6.01 or PAH from strec 5.5 ??

yes, that's correct, if you choose 5.0.1 or 6.0.2 all pah files needed are contained

if youn choose 5.5 you need the update from nexus

Thnx

Sounds interesting, will try out the 5.5 for the character I'm gonna use this time and maybe 6.xx later then :)

eventually if 5.5 and 6.0.2 don't show any new bugs, 5.0.1 will be phased out first, as i learn to fix 6.0., eventually 5.x will be phased out completely

btw, is this still compatible with defeat ?

should be not just compatible, but supported by it

edit: missed your comment on is it "still" compatible, in theory it should be, but that's why i'm listing these 3 as beta - been so busy scripting it i haven't had time to test my own goods

I dunno if its only for my downloads or..

But:

-pahe_lives_on-5_0_1_beta.part1.rar             CRC error and "..contains invalid hashes" when extracting.

-pahe_lives_on-5_0_1_beta.part2.rar             data error "the mod was not installed correctly"

-pahe_lives_on-6_0_2-beta.part1.rar              "..contains invalid hashes" when extracting.

-pahe_lives_on-6_0_2-beta.part2.rar              data error "the mod was not installed correctly"

-pahe_lives_on-5_5_0_beta.rar looks fine.

Tried to download several times

I'm using mod Organizer and have bsa extraction active, only the "..contains invalid hashes" should have something to do with bsa extraction I guess..

I dunno if its only for my downloads or..

But:

-pahe_lives_on-5_0_1_beta.part1.rar             CRC error and "..contains invalid hashes" when extracting.

-pahe_lives_on-5_0_1_beta.part2.rar             data error "the mod was not installed correctly"

-pahe_lives_on-6_0_2-beta.part1.rar              "..contains invalid hashes" when extracting.

-pahe_lives_on-6_0_2-beta.part2.rar              data error "the mod was not installed correctly"

-pahe_lives_on-5_5_0_beta.rar looks fine.

Tried to download several times

I'm using mod Organizer and have bsa extraction active, only the "..contains invalid hashes" should have something to do with bsa extraction I guess..

ok, thanks i'll need to look into better file compresion

Finally a download page.

Ok reporting (couldn't resist)

This two items are having problems on the string line.

post-193318-0-28023500-1462176132_thumb.jpg

post-193318-0-07382700-1462176159_thumb.jpg

And once you slave someone you can't remove his/her original clothes. Using 6.0.1 version.

I'm about to install Paradise Halls for the first time, so sorry if my questions are dumb ...

As far as I understood, I should go with Paradise Hall lives on version 5.5.0?

It says this version needs the latest update/version from the Nexus ... that would be Paradise Halls 0-7-31?

Do I need/want anything else? ... Like Farengar's study or the Fellglow camp?

I'm about to install Paradise Halls for the first time, so sorry if my questions are dumb ...

It says this version needs the latest update/version from the Nexus ... that would be Paradise Halls 0-7-31?

Install PAH 7.31 (which includes the study and the slave camp) then install 5.5 after that and make sure the SL Extension comes after them in your load order.

Install PAH 7.31 (which includes the study and the slave camp) then install 5.5 after that and make sure the SL Extension comes after them in your load order.

what what sl extension so is it still needed? where to get now the latest i thought this is all i need only 5.5 ???

paradisehalls SLExtension.esp is one of the files 5.5 installs.  It basically contains the stuff that updates the rest of PAH and adds the new features.  That's why in needs to be last in the load order.

So in other words in your load order it should be

paradisehalls.esm

farengars study.esp

fellglowslavercamp.esp

paradisehalls SLExtension.esp

Also best if those are close to the bottom of your load order.

I think I'm having a moment of total noobishness ... Paradise Halls (from the nexus) 7.31 does not contain Ferengar's Study nor the slave camp ... only the 7.30 download has those two esps ...? But they are listed as optional downloads, too ...

paradisehalls SLExtension.esp is one of the files 5.5 installs.  It basically contains the stuff that updates the rest of PAH and adds the new features.  That's why in needs to be last in the load order.

So in other words in your load order it should be

paradisehalls.esm

farengars study.esp

fellglowslavercamp.esp

paradisehalls SLExtension.esp

Also best if those are close to the bottom of your load order.

have you looked inside of the pahe lives 5.5 ? there is no sl extension inside! should it be installed after 502 ?

Hmm, wasn't aware of that, then yes you might want to download them.

Farengar's study isn't hugely important, you get some free collars and things from his study.

The camp is a little more important as it is where you'll sell your slaves.

However, if you have not tried Musje's Home Sweet Home, I'd very much recommend it.  It has its own options for selling slaves and more locations to do so.  It almost makes the slaver camp obsolete.

have you looked inside of the pahe lives 5.5 ? there is no sl extension inside! should it be installed after 502 ?

My bad, he renamed it pahe lives on.esp   Same thing though, that should be last after the other PAH files.