Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

same with tdf prostitution mod i need to force recruit them with EFF for them to be 'officially' a follower and to get the dialogue to have them work as prostitutes to make some money.

Curious, I've been able to use TDF with PAHE to have slaves work as prostitutes without needing EFF management to do so (I do have that installed but never needed to make a slave a follower to get the TDF dialogs).  The mods work well together to a point.  Once you reach the point of being able to tell them to go work on their own in a city, they will not.  TDF seems unable to override the Wait behavior assigned by PAHE.  All I can tell you for now is its being looked into and Clifton will provide more information on that when its available.

Milk Mod Economy also works with PAHE slaves, except they won't sleep and thus can't recover from exhaustion.  This is related to the same issue with the lack of sandboxing.  However, Musje's HSH can alleviate that problem by putting a milk slave under HSH management (which does have sandboxing / sleep behavior).  You can also just periodically cancel the exhaustion in MME's MCM options for debugging milk maids.

Please be patient with Clifton folks, he's had a lot put on his shoulders in a very short amount of time.  He's doing his best but naturally there will be a few bumps in the process.  Regardless, this has been a big step towards getting this mod back on the rails and rolling along. 

same with tdf prostitution mod i need to force recruit them with EFF for them to be 'officially' a follower and to get the dialogue to have them work as prostitutes to make some money.

Curious, I've been able to use TDF with PAHE to have slaves work as prostitutes without needing EFF management to do so (I do have that installed but never needed to make a slave a follower to get the TDF dialogs).  The mods work well together to a point.  Once you reach the point of being able to tell them to go work on their own in a city, they will not.  TDF seems unable to override the Wait behavior assigned by PAHE.  All I can tell you for now is its being looked into and Clifton will provide more information on that when its available.

Milk Mod Economy also works with PAHE slaves, except they won't sleep and thus can't recover from exhaustion.  This is related to the same issue with the lack of sandboxing.  However, Musje's HSH can alleviate that problem by putting a milk slave under HSH management (which does have sandboxing / sleep behavior).  You can also just periodically cancel the exhaustion in MME's MCM options for debugging milk maids.

Please be patient with Clifton folks, he's had a lot put on his shoulders in a very short amount of time.  He's doing his best but naturally there will be a few bumps in the process.  Regardless, this has been a big step towards getting this mod back on the rails and rolling along. 

hmmm maybe it's my load order, i have PAH sexlab extension at the very bottom of my load order almost last so it's definitely after EFF what about you?

in my left pane of MO i do notice that some files are being overwritten though, by SL Defeat and Fellglow slave camp rebuild v 1.4.2

I've tried TDF before and after PAHE and it made no difference.  I have EFF after both. 

My load order for the relevant mods is something like:

ParadiseHalls.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

FarengarsStudy.esp

FellglowSlaverCamp.esp

PAHE lives.esp

PAHHomeSweetHome.esp

TDF Prostitution.esp

EFFDialogs.esp

UIExtensions.esp

XPMSE.esp

SkyUI.esp (bottom of my load order)

I also limit the number of script heavy mods I use.  Sometimes things glitch up if Papyrus is getting overloaded.  Too many hi-res textures can also cause out of memory problems.  Skyrim can normally only address 3.1 Gb of memory regardless of how much RAM or VRAM you have (with a memory mod this can get pushed up to a max of 4 Gb but that's the absolute limit).  Most of the time I'm using about 1.4 Gb of RAM and between 0.8 and 1GB of VRAM.  Used to be higher but I dumped all 4k textures and most of the 2k textures I'd gotten and loaded 1k textures instead.  That's helped my game stability quite a bit.  So maybe check your memory usage, if its maxing out it might just be the dialogs aren't appearing because Virtual Memory has frozen up and its forced some stuff to be dumped.  Oh an use Save Tool to check for orphan scripts, sometimes those rascals can cause memory leaks and make loading save games difficult.

If you don't have a usage monitor, this one from Nexus is pretty easy to install and use.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/? You'll need to do a manual install and then configure where some of your files are.  In particular make sure to update where the Skyrim SKSE launcher is so that it uses that to launch the game.  Then just fire it up, use its button to launch and play.  It'll display the stats in game on your screen and you can configure where that is located (I've have mine in the lower left corner, but you can configure it to be about anywhere on the screen that suits you).

I've tried TDF before and after PAHE and it made no difference.  I have EFF after both. 

ParadiseHalls.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

FarengarsStudy.esp

FellglowSlaverCamp.esp

PAHE lives.esp

PAHHomeSweetHome.esp

TDF Prostitution.esp

EFFDialogs.esp

UIExtensions.esp

XPMSE.esp

I also limit the number of script heavy mods I use.  Sometimes things glitch up if Papyrus is getting overloaded.  Too many hi-res textures can also cause out of memory problems.  Skyrim can normally only address 3.1 Gb of memory regardless of how much RAM or VRAM you have (with a memory mod this can get pushed up to a max of 4 Gb but that's the absolute limit).  Most of the time I'm using about 1.4 Gb of RAM and between 0.8 and 1GB of VRAM.  Used to be higher but I dumped all 4k textures and most of the 2k textures I'd gotten and loaded 1k textures instead.  That's helped my game stability quite a bit.  So maybe check your memory usage, if its maxing out it might just be the dialogs aren't appearing because Virtual Memory has frozen up and its forced some stuff to be dumped.  Oh an use Save Tool to check for orphan scripts, sometimes those rascals can cause memory leaks and make loading save games difficult.

If you don't have a usage monitor, this one from Nexus is pretty easy to install and use.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/? You'll need to do a manual install and then configure where some of your files are.  In particular make sure to update where the Skyrim SKSE launcher is so that it uses that to launch the game.  Then just fire it up, use its button to launch and play.  It'll display the stats in game on your screen and you can configure where that is located (I've have mine in the lower left corner, but you can configure it to be about anywhere on the screen that suits you).

I might even add if all else fails try lowering the resolution. Yes it's painfull, i know but it does seem to also do the trick. Also try the skse memory fix. there is also somewhere memory fixer out there that should help too but i don't remember the name (it was Safetyload, now i remember). Although i heard that can be quite finicky and i dont know if it conflicts with tools like enb and such.

ParadiseHalls.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

FarengarsStudy.esp

FellglowSlaverCamp.esp

PAHE lives.esp

PAHHomeSweetHome.esp

TDF Prostitution.esp

EFFDialogs.esp

UIExtensions.esp

XPMSE.esp

I might even add if all else fails try lowering the resolution. Yes it's painfull, i know but it does seem to also do the trick. Also try the skse memory fix. there is also somewhere memory fixer out there that should help too but i don't remember the name (it was Safetyload, now i remember). Although i heard that can be quite finicky and i dont know if it conflicts with tools like enb and such.

TDF is not compatible with any version of pardisehalls

i have tryed that out before if u try it with them when u try and put them to work after u train them they will lose there trainng

so if i was u i would just get rid of TDF for the time being and maybe use working girls if u need that kinda mod it lets u auto pimp your followers

since you closed the thread there wouldn't it make more sense to repackage the sound files back into your bsa file

eventually i'll be repacking my scripts into bsa here after i figure out why dragging all those files into the archive window for ck doesn't produce an archive file

I did package the voice pack apart to avoid big download for users only updating PAH, voices pack is the biggest download and is only needed once.

As I informed Lyamm I did stop the work on continuation I won't modify anything to avoid any problem, and let him retrieve the authority on his mod.

I think you may contact him once more to see if he accept that you put disponibility of PAH files dowload here so all files could be found by LL users on a single thread :)

you see the thing is when we asked him if he had any objection to the files already changed by pahe to fix pah core - he not only gave us his ok with it his answer was to do what we wanted with it and if we could take it closer to completion that'd be better.

too many accusations of theft going round to attempt an exact quote, instead i sent that to the moderaters at LL before posting my files

ya, he even went so far as to warn us the reason he quit was that it seemed to him everything he tried to do exposed bugs in the game's engine, some of which included ctd's -- here at pahe we're so aware of that we had to deal with it in the early stages of pahe

that to me seemed to put it point blank i could get rid of my patches now and start working it right into pah where it belongs -- which is actually where my next update is headed

is this a replacement to PaH sexlab extension?

yes, this is the latest updates to that mod carrying on blabla's work

is there a installation guide?? do i install both? if not which one of these do i need to install?? 

choose 1 and only need that 1 you choose

install the file and when the mcm is initialized from skyrim choose to start it from the mcm, then it'll ask you to exit and you wait for it to finish then set your options

Ok great and what's the difference between 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 btw?

and also i noticed PAH was updated on nexus so if i download that, the only optional file i will need is the farengar study if i download this correct?this already comes with the new fellglow camp right?

read about 2 post above your post, i had just answered that question, i'll give my official answer sometime in the next couple days when i get time to go over my test notes with blabla

good job so far with the mod i have one small request tho in your next update could u plz put the slave back in follower faction

i use to mods one to tellaport the save to me and ineeds to feed them but they need to be in follower faction to get them to work

umm, read that change note carefully, i was pointed out of my typo the first day i posted it and had to review my actual work on it, that's the player faction, Not the player follower faction---it doesn't exist in the player faction, only allied to it

that's been like that for years, had it been in the follower faction i'd have a hard time differentiating between a slave's follow me orders and a followers orders of the same dialog

hey cliffonJD  you rock bro nice work hey i got some great ideas for you next update

u should add some new dialog to the slaves to give them food and that could raise there affection

lvl  i use i needs that seem to work fine they eat when i do i just need to have them in follower faction and put the food in there inventory

the above answers how it was and the last phrase in red is the reason i won't add a slave to that faction, but i will look into making that available to ex-slaves

Curious, I've been able to use TDF with PAHE to have slaves work as prostitutes without needing EFF management to do so (I do have that installed but never needed to make a slave a follower to get the TDF dialogs).  The mods work well together to a point.  Once you reach the point of being able to tell them to go work on their own in a city, they will not. 

TDF seems unable to override the Wait behavior assigned by PAHE.  All I can tell you for now is its being looked into and Clifton will provide more information on that when its available.

y7es, the wait behaviors are being looked into, i actually thought i'd put that in, but i had to shuffle files around so much i might have lost that update before release

thanks, i never knew how big of a job blabla had here til it was sitting on my shoulders

ParadiseHalls.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

FarengarsStudy.esp

FellglowSlaverCamp.esp

PAHE lives.esp

PAHHomeSweetHome.esp

TDF Prostitution.esp

EFFDialogs.esp

UIExtensions.esp

XPMSE.esp

yes, i upgraded my old gt 630 with 4gig of vid ram recently to the gtx 960 4gb model and i play with my nvidia settings of the game adjusted just above half of the recommended value, i used to play it on exactly half, now i'm still looking for my new best setting to get more out of it without pushing the game too far and i add the memory patch to that as well

ParadiseHalls.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

FarengarsStudy.esp

FellglowSlaverCamp.esp

PAHE lives.esp

PAHHomeSweetHome.esp

TDF Prostitution.esp

EFFDialogs.esp

UIExtensions.esp

XPMSE.esp

TDF is not compatible with any version of pardisehalls

i have tryed that out before if u try it with them when u try and put them to work after u train them they will lose there trainng

so if i was u i would just get rid of TDF for the time being and maybe use working girls if u need that kinda mod it lets u auto pimp your followers

actually once upon a time there was a version that had a patch made for it with you tube vids to watch and amaze then you read the list of incompatible mods on layam's page it lists that patch as being obsolete with the current version of the mod before loverslab touched it

now the question there would be is it impossible to update that old patch with the current pah or did the modders responsible for making that patch just just quit and abandon their work with it

@ CliftonJD

Thanks for adding in the camp files etc.  Much appreciated.

I think that I'm gradually getting there, but even having followed this thread, and its predecessor, for months, I still struggle to work out what the real difference between 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 is.  I think I asked for some help with this on the prior thread, but the responses merely quoted prior posts, the ones that I couldn't really understand in the first place.

Please, try to put yourself in the position of a potentially brand new user, reading the initial thread page, and the download page, for the first time, and ask yourself what there is on those, that clearly informs them as to exactly what the differing variant versions do, and in what circumstances they might be used.  You undoubtedly know exactly what's involved, but there is nothing there that really spells that out for them.

Please, this isn't a flame, as I'm really appreciative of all of what you and the other ppl do for this mod, things that I couldn't do no matter how hard I tried, but, insofar as I made my living, in my professional field, from simplifying complex issues into something that the average mortal could understand, please accept this contribution as my attempt to be in some way constructive in this mod's ongoing development and uptake,.

Hope that this arrives there, wherever that is, with the intended good humour with which it left here.  :)

ya, np with that and very respectful about it, But the matter of explaining the differences between the 2 versions is a bit difficult as blabla never left us with an updated changelog concerning his latest version he was under too short of a time frame and it never left beta....

that said i can for now tell you the enslavement code is changed alot, including new options for enslavement - some users weren't happy with the sleep codes so i'll need to work on a cancel button for that

there's also paralysis enslavement option available so if the player or player's followers or player's slaves can paralyze the opponent then it can be enslaved regardless of health

then there's also a mark key available to target an npc thru that key the same as a spell - using this key will put the target into a position to never die so the player can enslave it, say if you are in fear of your followers and slaves killing the target before its enslaved you could cast this at it

there might be more to that mark spell i can't remember off hand

aside from potential new features i'll be unlocking in the updates to come i'll need to go over my notes with bla during the original testing phases to find anything else i may have missed as a part of that update

i'll get back to you on that if i find anythng else, if  not i'll just post my findings into the changelog here

Thank you for the gracious response and the further info. 

Consequent to those, I'm finding it a little difficult to frame this in a way that doesn't sound churlish.  :(

On the further info, I find that I am still left having to guess which option relates to which variant and while I, having followed this for a while, might make a reasonable guess, the fact that 3 of the following posts again ask for an explanation of the variant differences, I worry a little that you might well find that you continue spend an inordinate amount of time dealing with such queries  :shy:

Why don't you take an hour out, and write down two little tables, one for 5.0.1 and one for 6.0.2, that run a bit like the example set out below?  I've just bashed this off quickly, so I'm sure that you should be able to improve on it, but having that on the front page would give everyone, you included :P , both a nice clear baseline that is easy to understand, and also work forward from

Hope this might be helpful in some small way :)

===============================================================

5.0.1 contains

As on Nexus

1 - the last version of PAH, as developed by Layam, ie version 0.7.3

2 - the add on for Farengar's study

3 - the add-on for Fellglow Slaver's camp

... and so on

x - <whatever else is relevant>

x -<whatever else is relevant>

As previously developed on LL by blabla and others

PAHE - Paradise Halls extension.  The version contained here was previously contained in the file <filename> and its functionality is

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

....and so on

p

q

r

========================================================

6.0.2 contains

As on Nexus

... and so on

PAHE - Paradise Halls extension.  The version contained here was previously contained in the file <filename> and its functionality is

As rolled forward from 5.0.1

a

b - n/a modified as below

c

d - n/a deleted

e

f - n/a deleted

g

....and so on

p - n/a modified as below

q

r

++++++++++++

New additions to <last version (here would be 5.0.1)>

s

t

u

v

... and so on

+++++++++++++

Originally included in <previous versions> but now modified

b - <version (here would be 5.0.1)> <whatever it was> and how modified to <whatever it is>

p - <version (here would be 5.0.1)> <whatever it was> and how modified to <whatever it is>

+++++++++++++

Originally included in 5.0.1 above but now deleted

d - <whatever it was> (and, if appropriately helpful  <replaced by <whichever of the above changes/additions are related>)

f - <whatever it was> (and, if appropriately helpful  <replaced by <whichever of the above changes/additions are related>)

===========================================================================

@ CliftonJD

Thanks for adding in the camp files etc.  Much appreciated.

I think that I'm gradually getting there, but even having followed this thread, and its predecessor, for months, I still struggle to work out what the real difference between 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 is.  I think I asked for some help with this on the prior thread, but the responses merely quoted prior posts, the ones that I couldn't really understand in the first place.

Please, try to put yourself in the position of a potentially brand new user, reading the initial thread page, and the download page, for the first time, and ask yourself what there is on those, that clearly informs them as to exactly what the differing variant versions do, and in what circumstances they might be used.  You undoubtedly know exactly what's involved, but there is nothing there that really spells that out for them.

Please, this isn't a flame, as I'm really appreciative of all of what you and the other ppl do for this mod, things that I couldn't do no matter how hard I tried, but, insofar as I made my living, in my professional field, from simplifying complex issues into something that the average mortal could understand, please accept this contribution as my attempt to be in some way constructive in this mod's ongoing development and uptake,.

Hope that this arrives there, wherever that is, with the intended good humour with which it left here.  :)

ya, np with that and very respectful about it, But the matter of explaining the differences between the 2 versions is a bit difficult as blabla never left us with an updated changelog concerning his latest version he was under too short of a time frame and it never left beta....

that said i can for now tell you the enslavement code is changed alot, including new options for enslavement - some users weren't happy with the sleep codes so i'll need to work on a cancel button for that

there's also paralysis enslavement option available so if the player or player's followers or player's slaves can paralyze the opponent then it can be enslaved regardless of health

then there's also a mark key available to target an npc thru that key the same as a spell - using this key will put the target into a position to never die so the player can enslave it, say if you are in fear of your followers and slaves killing the target before its enslaved you could cast this at it

there might be more to that mark spell i can't remember off hand

aside from potential new features i'll be unlocking in the updates to come i'll need to go over my notes with bla during the original testing phases to find anything else i may have missed as a part of that update

i'll get back to you on that if i find anythng else, if  not i'll just post my findings into the changelog here

Thank you for the gracious response and the further info. 

Consequent to those, I'm finding it a little difficult to frame this in a way that doesn't sound churlish.  :(

On the further info, I find that I am still left having to guess which option relates to which variant and while I, having followed this for a while, might make a reasonable guess, the fact that 3 of the following posts again ask for an explanation of the variant differences, I worry a little that you might well find that you continue spend an inordinate amount of time dealing with such queries  :shy:

Why don't you take an hour out, and write down two little tables, one for 5.0.1 and one for 6.0.2, that run a bit like the example set out below?  I've just bashed this off quickly, so I'm sure that you should be able to improve on it, but having that on the front page would give everyone, you included :P , both a nice clear baseline that is easy to understand, and also work forward from

Hope this might be helpful in some small way :)

===============================================================

5.0.1 contains

As on Nexus

... and so on

x -<whatever else is relevant>

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

....and so on

p

q

r

========================================================

6.0.2 contains

As on Nexus

... and so on

As rolled forward from 5.0.1

a

b - n/a modified as below

c

d - n/a deleted

e

f - n/a deleted

g

....and so on

p - n/a modified as below

q

r

++++++++++++

New additions to <last version (here would be 5.0.1)>

s

t

u

v

... and so on

+++++++++++++

Originally included in <previous versions> but now modified

b - <version (here would be 5.0.1)> <whatever it was> and how modified to <whatever it is>

p - <version (here would be 5.0.1)> <whatever it was> and how modified to <whatever it is>

+++++++++++++

Originally included in 5.0.1 above but now deleted

d - <whatever it was> (and, if appropriately helpful  <replaced by <whichever of the above changes/additions are related>)

f - <whatever it was> (and, if appropriately helpful  <replaced by <whichever of the above changes/additions are related>)

===========================================================================

ok, i'll start by adding blabla's original change notes and set aside the next update to dig thru the 30 pages of test notes to find the relative change info

step 1 done: blabla's change notes ammended

step 2: will take a bit longer as i go over the test notes for version 6 changes

Edited by CliftonJD

Clifton, You are a gentleman and a scholar. Just wanted to drop by and say this.  :blush:

hmm  i am not sure what u are saying what ever faction u had them in before use to work with this mod and now it don't

when i try to cast the spell on them now its say this person is not your follower

how long ago was it you tested for this, i'm actually discussing with my team right now as to how deep the behavior code is, i can tell you that previous versions i could ask them thru dialogs to follow me as a client in working girl and this version they won't, but i can also tell you that since i haven't captured anybody new yet since my changes were set in i know its not due to my changes that we're seeing this---that's still blabla's changes there

its all part of the behavior code, i'll get the wait/sandboxing fixed first as requested, then later down the road if the other issue still exists as you describe we can deal with that, i think that's a more dangerous piece of code there that i don't want to mess with just yet if i'm right i looked dead at it like looking down the barrel of a gun and if i'm right blabla put that there to fix some old bugs we had during the earlier stages of pahe that never made it to the thread due to closed beta testing

"yes, i upgraded my old gt 630 with 4gig of vid ram recently to the gtx 960 4gb model and i play with my nvidia settings of the game adjusted just above half of the recommended value, i used to play it on exactly half, now i'm still looking for my new best setting to get more out of it without pushing the game too far and i add the memory patch to that as well."

I just went back to the safety load page and according to many posts on it's forum it seems to actually fix what the skse patch actually evades. (adding more ram to the first block so that it doesn't have to pass on to the other one). I also heard that it should only be used if you have ILS problems (aka infinite loading screens). It seem to be more for people who are either running it on a laptop (like i do hence why i use it) or a very poor PC. In the end it is to you to decide.

Also very happy to hear that you Guy's are actually actively working on this. I mean in only one day already much has changed. It's not something you see every day. (or i do and didn't pay much attention to it for some reason) about the tdf thing, is it possible that it can be a source of ctd's because of old files?

"yes, i upgraded my old gt 630 with 4gig of vid ram recently to the gtx 960 4gb model and i play with my nvidia settings of the game adjusted just above half of the recommended value, i used to play it on exactly half, now i'm still looking for my new best setting to get more out of it without pushing the game too far and i add the memory patch to that as well."

I just went back to the safety load page and according to many posts on it's forum it seems to actually fix what the skse patch actually evades. (adding more ram to the first block so that it doesn't have to pass on to the other one). I also heard that it should only be used if you have ILS problems (aka infinite loading screens). It seem to be more for people who are either running it on a laptop (like i do hence why i use it) or a very poor PC. In the end it is to you to decide.

Also very happy to hear that you Guy's are actually actively working on this. I mean in only one day already much has changed. It's not something you see every day. (or i do and didn't pay much attention to it for some reason)

about the tdf thing, is it possible that it can be a source of ctd's because of old files?

rule number 3

i was a skyrim fixer before i was a skyrim modder as well

i won't even speculate on that without the logs

ParadiseHalls.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

FarengarsStudy.esp

FellglowSlaverCamp.esp

PAHE lives.esp

PAHHomeSweetHome.esp

TDF Prostitution.esp

EFFDialogs.esp

UIExtensions.esp

XPMSE.esp

I've just now been able to start getting my game more stable by lowering textures i will probably run optimizer textures one more time too to lower the sizes down to 1024 because some of them i'm not sure they might still be 2048 but i've installed a lot of 1k mods instead now too. For script heavy mods i'm not even sure what is considered heavy and what is not but i know that frostfall is and i have that, i've uninstalled some mods and brought my load order down to 175 plugins. sexlab has been running fine though besides the rare falling through the floor and/or freeze. hunterborn and frostfall and campfire have all been running fine as well.

so looks like we got one person saying tdf works with pah and someone saying it doesn't, what version are you using? i have EFF loaded pretty early in my load order and PAH esps, besides the esm, loaded very low in my load order. i'm just now using the one in this pack from cliftons DL since i noticed it already came with it but i have no idea what version it is, but i was using the one from nexus before and didn't have a problem with them working together it was just only i wouldn't get the 'hey you wanna make some money for us' dialogue until i force recruited the slave with EFF. Once i acquire a slave again i'll give putting EFF after the PAH esps a try and see if that works.

I like the way this is going, and eager to see the future development of the mod.

:cool: i'm only just getting started, Big plans for the future

development will come in smaller stages than traditionally that less bugs will develop and testers will have time to find them in a timely manner that produces end results in a more enjoyable fashion for everybody

ParadiseHalls.esm

SexLabDefeat.esp

FarengarsStudy.esp

FellglowSlaverCamp.esp

PAHE lives.esp

PAHHomeSweetHome.esp

TDF Prostitution.esp

EFFDialogs.esp

UIExtensions.esp

XPMSE.esp

I've just now been able to start getting my game more stable by lowering textures i will probably run optimizer textures one more time too to lower the sizes down to 1024 because some of them i'm not sure they might still be 2048 but i've installed a lot of 1k mods instead now too. For script heavy mods i'm not even sure what is considered heavy and what is not but i know that frostfall is and i have that, i've uninstalled some mods and brought my load order down to 175 plugins. sexlab has been running fine though besides the rare falling through the floor and/or freeze. hunterborn and frostfall and campfire have all been running fine as well.

so looks like we got one person saying tdf works with pah and someone saying it doesn't, what version are you using? i have EFF loaded pretty early in my load order and PAH esps, besides the esm, loaded very low in my load order. i'm just now using the one in this pack from cliftons DL since i noticed it already came with it but i have no idea what version it is, but i was using the one from nexus before and didn't have a problem with them working together it was just only i wouldn't get the 'hey you wanna make some money for us' dialogue until i force recruited the slave

with EFF. Once i acquire a slave again i'll give putting EFF after the PAH esps a try and see if that works.

umm, ok i'm still new to eff, how the hell do you guys put up with the over-active behaviors, i have to scream at my followers on a regular basis ever since i switched to it :-/

I HATE EFF :angry:

this is both an expansion on and fug fix for paradise halls 7.3 by layam with his full endorsement, original mod:

What's a fug fix?

:lol: thought i'd fixed that typo yesterday, but apparently not

i'll change that next, thanks (fug fix = bug fix in layman's terms)

Fixed :angel:

• Simple jail expansion for HF Falkreath

Installed 6.0.2

I entered in cellar of Lakeview Manor, but I see nothing changed..(I remember a jail in this place..)

..did I do something wrong?  :blush:

unfortunately that's a skyrim bug i've encountered as well----that addon to the falkreath home has only worked for me in tests where pahe was already installed at the game start

• Simple jail expansion for HF Falkreath

Installed 6.0.2

I entered in cellar of Lakeview Manor, but I see nothing changed..(I remember a jail in this place..)

..did I do something wrong?  :blush:

unfortunately that's a skyrim bug i've encountered as well----that addon to the falkreath home has only worked for me in tests where pahe was already installed at the game start

mmm, maybe is possible to solve this like the breezehome bug

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Breezehome#Bugs

for testing, it would be enough to know the refid of Lakeview Manor cellar and try to disable and enable it.. or maybe not  :P

Also very happy to hear that you Guy's are actually actively working on this. I mean in only one day already much has changed. It's not something you see every day. (or i do and didn't pay much attention to it for some reason)

about the tdf thing, is it possible that it can be a source of ctd's because of old files?

rule number 3

i was a skyrim fixer before i was a skyrim modder as well

i won't even speculate on that without the logs

That's alright. I removed it with savecleaner and besides removeing it's references and scripts it didn't leave any leftovers behind because i wasn't using it yet so i should be safe. I am currently overcoming an lmost heart attack lol. I installed working girls today but little did i know that the sound folder is friggin huge. I thought nmm was done for. maybe it's time to move on to the other one...however much i despise doing it...

btw i just saw on the description page that you scripted for diablo. does that mean you were part of it's developments team or modding it?