Heyho dePog thanks for the fast respond, thanks for information, nope i dont have mods that cause issues with claws extension but about your description i think that i know now what this cause it ... i use skooma whore and MilkModEconomy and u write „it depend on her health and stamina level“ hehe ... shit happen now i know why i dont do dmg anymore because i get about multiple mods like MME, Skooma Whore, SD+ and Appropos a very strong debuff on health and stamina and most time my stamina is depleted to zero about the mod combination ? oook ... i see i must reduce some mods and his debuff options or found a option to get a compensation ... but thanks for this information helped me a lot ... Tiefling is still my favorite race mod ... i like it more as psq in playstyle and the new skins and outfit are amazing great

Still thanks for your great work.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Mynote said:

i need some help, i can't find where the power stones for mara and molag bal are placed in movarth's lair. i'd really like it if someone could post a screenshot on where they are

Last time I was there go into the room with the big table, and they are in a alcove on the left side of the room as you enter it where the main chair at the head of the table is opposite where you enter.  Depending on your enb and light settings they can be a pain to find as the area is pretty much pitch black where they are.  If you sneak and are careful you should be able to get to them without having to fight anybody.

7 hours ago, Varithina said:

Last time I was there go into the room with the big table, and they are in a alcove on the left side of the room as you enter it where the main chair at the head of the table is opposite where you enter.  Depending on your enb and light settings they can be a pain to find as the area is pretty much pitch black where they are.  If you sneak and are careful you should be able to get to them without having to fight anybody.

a screenshot on where they are would help -.-

• 1 month later...

After a long time, I think 2-3 years, thanks to Elder Scrolls Blades on Nintendo Switch I have reinstalled Skyrim. But not only this, the first that I have installed was this one. And I like the changes much.

"But now to the "bad" things. I don't know anything about modding, so I couldn't say how easy or hard it is. The first thing, and that belongs to this mod, are the "new" Skills, Sniff and the other one, that I didn't know. I would like to have this Skills on the tastatur, like Deadralight or teleport to Oblivion. I know, actually isn't this possible, but can you make this "little" changes?

The second one is an Idea for Tief as an own start: instead of the regular vanilla start, how about this: a start like to Elder Scrolls Online. Tief lives in Oblivion and want out there. Molag agree, but under the condition of him (thus no changes to Tief self) and she must fight through a Dungeon to escape them. Out of this Hell Tief get the chance from Mara to get freedom forever, or she continiues to follow Molag.

I don't know how easy or hard is such a mod, it's only a suggestion. Beside Elder Scrolls Online I get the idea because of this little Mod, but this one is too short for this idea.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 11:36 PM, oldestman said:

@dePog To what extent does gameplay overhaul applies to other races? Thinking of playing Succubus Race character (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903) along with Tiefling. 
Is it possible to have a separate standalone mod that will contain only gameplay overhaul - applicable to any race (say, transformations could be limited/configurable to horns only or configurable in MCM or .xml)?

Tiefling mod won't work properly unless you choose Tiefling race at startup. Sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, love your mod, but is there a way to remove all the "oh shit" sounds she makes?

While the grunts and other sounds are fine, that line just feels dumb and repetetive after a while, especially since she never says anything else.

Can i just remove the sound files or is there something else i gotta do?

On 2/10/2021 at 5:07 AM, Viperidae said:

Hey, love your mod, but is there a way to remove all the "oh shit" sounds she makes?

While the grunts and other sounds are fine, that line just feels dumb and repetetive after a while, especially since she never says anything else.

Can i just remove the sound files or is there something else i gotta do?

I'm not sure what Papyrus does if it can't find a sound file. Try moving the "oh shit" wav files out of the sound folder and copy them to a temporary place. See how the game reacts. Move the files back if it crashes.

On 2/8/2021 at 10:27 AM, Baltasarr80 said:

Hi there are you planning to make it available as se variant to? Or is it possible to transfer it via cao?

I have ported it to SE myself (sort of), but you'll also have to make sure its pre-requisite mods are installed first, especially the Lunari race. It was a year or so ago and I wasn't completely happy with it, but I can't remember what the issue was. Think I may have been waiting to get permission to port the Lunari race to SE, which I now have. 

Basically boils down to my lack of enthusiasm for SE in general.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know if its a bug in the latest version, but i seem to be stuck in oblivion. Once there there seems to be no way to return, the Oblivion Teleport just says you cant use it for x more hours, I cant use fast travel, I cant teleport to the hall of decision from this location, the on screen marker that indicates a door to a quest is inaccessible and "To White River Watch" where i teleported from appears as if im highlighting an item but isnt useable or activatable 

any help would be appreciated

On 3/9/2021 at 1:44 PM, Torkya said:

I dont know if its a bug in the latest version, but i seem to be stuck in oblivion. Once there there seems to be no way to return, the Oblivion Teleport just says you cant use it for x more hours, I cant use fast travel, I cant teleport to the hall of decision from this location, the on screen marker that indicates a door to a quest is inaccessible and "To White River Watch" where i teleported from appears as if im highlighting an item but isnt useable or activatable 

any help would be appreciated

Molag Bal makes you stay in Oblivion for 24 hours usually. There is a bed there so you can sleep away the time. However, every 'Temptation' you find will take an hour off the time you have to stay there.

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 2:01 AM, ajmccssjoer said:

Just a easy question is this a Skyrim SE mod, if not are you going to convert your mod to se. Thanks

This is an LE mod.

Up until two days ago I would have said "No, I am not converting as I can't work out why it CTDs continually in SE."

However, I think I have finally found the cause of the SE CTD issue. I have also been updating the LE version and will release it shortly (day or so). Then I will try converting it again to SE and, who knows, maybe this time I'll succeed! :)

Guest AthenaESIV

I've always been interested to try this mod out, def giving it a try soon.

Do you have plans to make a DAR / Dynamic Animation Replacer instead of relying on FNIS / PCEA2?