17 hours ago, dePog said:

Are you running this in LE, or testing the SE beta version? If your using LE, then the bhakti folder is located in the Tiefling mod. If you are testing the SE beta, then it no longer uses a custom texture folder. If you want to use the Lunari with Tiefling then you'd need to look in the Lunari mod's folders to find textures\bhakti ......

The spell to Morph to human form completely drains Magicka and Stamina. You can't reverse the spell until you get your Magicka back. So you either have to wait until you can "Pray to Mara", or "Teleport to Oblivion". The other option is if you have a sex mod that replenishes your stats during sex, or at orgasm. For example, the "Sexlab Survival" mod has an option in its MCM to regen Stamina and Magicka during sex. I think there might also be some Vampire mods that do similar things if you feed on blood. Up to your choice.

yes, was for the SE beta. Forgot it, sorry. ^^

And no, I don't installed the Lunari. The morphs didn't work in the SE, too, so I only want to ask about that (at the character creation it worked fine).

But I think it is a good choice, that every race can be used. 

For the morph to human form: I run the mod in the LE version, but I never used this one, so I didn't know about that.

But I think it is not such an good option. So, in my opinion, the morph shouldn't be work untill I was at Molag or I can pray to Mara. Maybe, this morph to human should be exclusivly go to Maras way. The other possibility, you can change to human form, get for this time stamina and magica drained, but there should be a way back. 

At my test game, I have to go in human form from winterhold to morthal. I don't think this will be an easy walk. XD

"For example, the "Sexlab Survival" mod has an option in its MCM to regen Stamina and Magicka during sex."

Is something like this for flower girls? Want to test this one.

Edited by Ike07
22 hours ago, Ike07 said:

yes, was for the SE beta. Forgot it, sorry. ^^

And no, I don't installed the Lunari. The morphs didn't work in the SE, too, so I only want to ask about that (at the character creation it worked fine).

But I think it is a good choice, that every race can be used. 

For the morph to human form: I run the mod in the LE version, but I never used this one, so I didn't know about that.

But I think it is not such an good option. So, in my opinion, the morph shouldn't be work untill I was at Molag or I can pray to Mara. Maybe, this morph to human should be exclusivly go to Maras way. The other possibility, you can change to human form, get for this time stamina and magica drained, but there should be a way back. 

At my test game, I have to go in human form from winterhold to morthal. I don't think this will be an easy walk. XD

"For example, the "Sexlab Survival" mod has an option in its MCM to regen Stamina and Magicka during sex."

Is something like this for flower girls? Want to test this one.

Sexlab Survival only works with Sexlab. I don't use Flowergirls, so I don't know if it has something similar.

I have made many changes to Tiefling since. Now you can be in 4 different states: Full Tiefling; Glamoured with tail; Glamoured without tail; and Morphed. You should only use Morph rarely (eg. when you want to buy and sell stuff). If you have to morph then only do it when you know you can Pray to Mara, or visit Oblivion to get your magicka regenerated.

Tested the special edition version a bit more. When I pray to Molag, I don't get any regeneration at the shrine, pray to Mara is fine. Yes I read the post from the 10. July and I did load it on the 13. July. The latest update on nexus was on 6. July. 

I installed sexlab consequences, that give me some healing after sex, but I deactivated it. No it wasn't the solution. 

The last thing, that doesn't work properly is the saving. With every save, the game generated a new save file as a new character. So I switched to the regular save system. No big problem. 

The last thing, what I tested was skyrim VR. And no, it don't work. In the last phase of morphing the game crashes. I only wanted to know if it works and tell it. ^^

4 hours ago, Ike07 said:

Tested the special edition version a bit more. When I pray to Molag, I don't get any regeneration at the shrine, pray to Mara is fine. Yes I read the post from the 10. July and I did load it on the 13. July. The latest update on nexus was on 6. July. 

I installed sexlab consequences, that give me some healing after sex, but I deactivated it. No it wasn't the solution. 

The last thing, that doesn't work properly is the saving. With every save, the game generated a new save file as a new character. So I switched to the regular save system. No big problem. 

The last thing, what I tested was skyrim VR. And no, it don't work. In the last phase of morphing the game crashes. I only wanted to know if it works and tell it. ^^

I have just uploaded my current work file which has many changes since the first SE version. It is also in the Miscellaneous section on the LE mod page. Molag's Altar is working now.

Yes, now the healing in oblivion works. But suddenly, out of nothing, I got auto healing. I was in the high gate ruins, fight against the draugr made a level up, after I deafeted Vokun. Savegame in front of the fight and after the fight. after this fight I got the auto healing. But now, when I load the savegame just in front of the fight, there is the auto healing, too. But not in the savegame, where I have to choose between Mara and Molag. 

Also, no perk tree is blocked now. I can level everything and activate the perks. 

And no, I didn't made any changes in my mod list, I only deactivated the old tiefling and acitvated V3.

The last test: load the save new, choose Molags path and regenerate at the shrine. After the sleeping I got auto healing. Get out of this room, back to Movarth let me kill. Save will load just before the sleeping and now auto healing is activated. There is something very strange. I just use the deadralight for testing if the regenreation works or not. 

15 hours ago, Ike07 said:

Yes, now the healing in oblivion works. But suddenly, out of nothing, I got auto healing. I was in the high gate ruins, fight against the draugr made a level up, after I deafeted Vokun. Savegame in front of the fight and after the fight. after this fight I got the auto healing. But now, when I load the savegame just in front of the fight, there is the auto healing, too. But not in the savegame, where I have to choose between Mara and Molag. 

Also, no perk tree is blocked now. I can level everything and activate the perks. 

And no, I didn't made any changes in my mod list, I only deactivated the old tiefling and acitvated V3.

The last test: load the save new, choose Molags path and regenerate at the shrine. After the sleeping I got auto healing. Get out of this room, back to Movarth let me kill. Save will load just before the sleeping and now auto healing is activated. There is something very strange. I just use the deadralight for testing if the regenreation works or not. 

I am a bit confused. Are you playing on LE or SE?

Tiefling has only been available on LE, but the new version 3 is for SE and is still in beta. Yes, I have opened up all skill trees and now Tief can wear armor and use weapons if she is morphed. But still there should be no auto heal happening..

If you mean that you were playing the previous SE beta and then changed to SE beta2, then I think you would need to start a new character because there are a lot of script changes.

However, I will check if sleeping with Daedralight active starts auto heal.

Thanks.

First post on this page, it is se beta. Yes, sure, it has problems, but because of this, I play it and tested it. 

I didn't sleep with deadralight on, I used it only to see if the auto heal is on. Not easy to describe the problem. Did made a video of it. But it's too big for loverslab and don't want it on youtube. Maybe later. 

Tested it now with a new char and this works till now fine. 

On 7/29/2021 at 9:47 AM, Vargrivi the Wild said:

i cant find Gatti 14 Yumiko Suits for CBBEv3 for Special Edition, is that still a requirement?

The only requirement for SE is Slavetats. Sorry for the confusion, I will remake the description page when I fully release the SE version.

• 4 weeks later...

To overcome Tieflings lack of Health regen there is an adult option to the problem

Adult Play Option

• Regen by Sex: Using a couple of sex mods can give you an alternate way of regenerating Tiefling's health, stamina and magicka...
    • ... this will allow you to top up your health, magicka and stamina whenever you find a "willing" partner
    • ... for SE: install SexLabSexLab Triggers, and a mod that lets you ask for sex (eg. SL Eager NPCs, Amorous Adventures, SL Survival, etc.)
    • ... in-game, go into Trigger's MCM and edit "Slot 1" to the following settings:
      • ... in "On Event" select "Orgasm", or "Orgasm SLSO" if you are also using the SLSO mod 
      • ... in "Chance" select 100%
      • ... in "Command 1" select "Heal (+100.json)". You could do the same for "Command 2" & 3, if you want quicker regen
    • ... for LE: install Sexlab, Sexlab UtilOne, & a mod that lets you ask for sex (eg. SL Eager NPCs, Amorous Adventures, SL Survival, etc.)
    • ... in-game, go into the SexLab UtilOne MCM and edit the following settings:
      • ... select the On Orgasm tab
      • ... change Effect to Heal (+100)
      • ... in Chance select 100%
      • ... in Options select 1 Sec/Once/Instant. Or select 10 sec if you want quicker regen (3x 100)

I have installed Tiefling V3 and the dependencies plus Sexlab integration iin Skyrim LE. Have disabled ALL types of autosave, but within games every few minutes an autosave occurs. This happens in a way, that the whole game take a short break before the autosave text appear upper left.

I have never seen that much of autosave before, is there any option to disable it once and for all?

On 8/30/2021 at 5:23 AM, Zethaneff said:

I have installed Tiefling V3 and the dependencies plus Sexlab integration iin Skyrim LE. Have disabled ALL types of autosave, but within games every few minutes an autosave occurs. This happens in a way, that the whole game take a short break before the autosave text appear upper left.

I have never seen that much of autosave before, is there any option to disable it once and for all?

The game doesn't autosave by default. You must of turned them on at the Temple of Decision by clicking the Stone of Belief. All you have to do is go back and turn them off. 

The Tiefling User manual explains it like this:

Stone of Belief

·         Located: on the far side of the pool.

·         Shape: circular

·         Function: Save Settings options

·         This stone toggles through the 5 options available for Save settings. By default the game starts with Option 5 activated. The settings are

1.      PUSSY - Quicksave ON. You can save normally anywhere at any time.

2.      BARBIEGIRL - Quicksave OFF, but Autosave will occur every 3 minutes. Save also at Inns, Oblivion, Mara Prayer & paid save for gold

3.      MILKDRINKER - Quicksave OFF, but Autosave will occur every 5 minutes. Save also at Inns, Oblivion, Mara Prayer & paid save for gold

4.      HAIRY CHEST - Quicksave OFF, but Autosave will occur every 10 minutes. Save also at Inns, Oblivion, Mara Prayer & paid save for gold

5.      BALLS OF STEEL - Quicksave OFF. No Autosave. Save only available at Inns, Oblivion, after praying to Mara, or using the paid save for gold

·         The idea of turning off your ability to save whenever you like is to add some tension to the game. Dying is a real pain in the neck as it will send you back to the last Inn you were able to save at. This makes you think about how you will attack the enemy & whether it is worth the risk. However, for some people Skyrim is too unstable & crashes regularly, so that is why 5 Save options are now available.

·         Free Save Points include: most taverns; Oblivion cell; High Hrothgar; Fort Dawnguard; friends homes. Can also save during Mara Prayer regen.

TL;DR For no Autosaves, go to the Stone of Belief on the far side of the Temple of Decision and toggle it till it shows you either "PUSSY" or "BALLS OF STEEL"

Edited by dePog

Just a short question, is it possible that the LE archive does content the animations for 32 and 64 bit? Nemesis is protesting here.

WARNING(1027): 64bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_equip.hkx

WARNING(1027): 64bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_idle.hkx

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_runforward.hkx

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_runforwardleft.hkx

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_runforwardright.hkx

18 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Just a short question, is it possible that the LE archive does content the animations for 32 and 64 bit? Nemesis is protesting here.

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_equip.hkx

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_idle.hkx

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_runforward.hkx

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_runforwardleft.hkx

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\2Tiefling\1hm_runforwardright.hkx

Nemesis is a piece of garbage that needs to be the "first against the wall when then the revolution comes". But, that's just my opinion.

question but does this mod conflict with ordinator. i installed it and now all my skills except for a select few are at 0. i use bat skillperk to see what would happen and all but 2 of them ranked up to 1. alchemy and enchanting. i hit bat skillperk again and all raised to the max level i set it at except for alchemy and enchanting. they are stuck at 0. was the skill alteration intentional because either i overlooked it but i did not see anything about it or is there a distinct conflict somewhere?

41 minutes ago, walkingfree2020 said:

question but does this mod conflict with ordinator. i installed it and now all my skills except for a select few are at 0. i use bat skillperk to see what would happen and all but 2 of them ranked up to 1. alchemy and enchanting. i hit bat skillperk again and all raised to the max level i set it at except for alchemy and enchanting. they are stuck at 0. was the skill alteration intentional because either i overlooked it but i did not see anything about it or is there a distinct conflict somewhere?

just to add to this changing the load order for esp's and changing the priority order and then redoing a bash patch seems to partially do something. all magic skills are 0 and thief skills are 0 but i used skill perk twice. 1 time to get them to lvl 1 and the second time actually levels them up. so not sure if it was a game mechanic specifically you had intended for the skills to be at 0 but seems to be partially fixable with some console stuff and tweaking.

damn it. i got it all finally working and at the first change it's cbbe. started digging around to try to find unp compatible textures and cannot find anything. if i cannot find any unp compatible texture (because i absolutely refuse to use any cbbe at all [i know WAY too much about the dev and their practices-just sayin]) and since i personally have no knowledge of how to actually convert them myself i'll regretable have to uninstall andjust wait for the textures to be made...if they'll be made :/

12 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

damn it. i got it all finally working and at the first change it's cbbe. started digging around to try to find unp compatible textures and cannot find anything. if i cannot find any unp compatible texture (because i absolutely refuse to use any cbbe at all [i know WAY too much about the dev and their practices-just sayin]) and since i personally have no knowledge of how to actually convert them myself i'll regretable have to uninstall andjust wait for the textures to be made...if they'll be made :/

Are you talking LE? 
It took a lot of time to get everything colour matched and aligned (skin and tail) just doing CBBE. I was over it by that time. However, I will take a look at whether I can tweak the dragon skins for UNP. Can't say if or when. I'll reply again if I have any luck

Cheers,

dePog

On 9/4/2021 at 9:22 PM, dePog said:

Are you talking LE? 
It took a lot of time to get everything colour matched and aligned (skin and tail) just doing CBBE. I was over it by that time. However, I will take a look at whether I can tweak the dragon skins for UNP. Can't say if or when. I'll reply again if I have any luck

Cheers,

dePog

thanks. i was talking about SE. i've actually tried playing this mod since it first came out on LE some time back and back then compared to now i was fairly inept with a lot of different things and could not figure out why i could not get the bodies to match up. got frustrated and gave up at the time. came back in version 2 and gave it a go but i had not delved deeply into mod creation so i had issues then as well. now i've some experience behind me. i create followers, custom races, bodslides, outfits, and such. still need to learn scripting and such. hipoly conversions from low poly can do now. but for all i'vve learned i still havent learned texture conversion xD. it's on the list. i asked a few of my mates to see if they could help but they are all like "we only know how to convert to cbbe from unp"....and i just cried. i know you got a lot on your plate so when i said i'll have to wait i wasn't trying to be pushy or snide. if you know of wherei can find unp/bhunp textures for it specifically that would be grand but if not i'll just patiently wait for them to be available. :) and thanks for the response ^^b

This is a bug report for the LE Version from September 04

I have updated from the previos version, the major difference is: With 4 - 5 NPC acting in a fight near the player, Skyrim becomes Stop'N Go. Means everything apart background sound stops for 1 seconds, run for 3 seconds, stops again for 1 second. Stopped means if you jump, you get stuck flying in the air like all other figures stop, fires, arrows in the scene.

I reverted back to the old version that is named 3.0.4 here.

I think LE is at the script limit here.

Dunmermage

On 9/11/2021 at 8:47 PM, Zethaneff said:

This is a bug report for the LE Version from September 04

I have updated from the previos version, the major difference is: With 4 - 5 NPC acting in a fight near the player, Skyrim becomes Stop'N Go. Means everything apart background sound stops for 1 seconds, run for 3 seconds, stops again for 1 second. Stopped means if you jump, you get stuck flying in the air like all other figures stop, fires, arrows in the scene.

I reverted back to the old version that is named 3.0.4 here.

I think LE is at the script limit here.

Dunmermage

hmmm... I haven't noticed that. I play mainly on LE as I prefer its look to SE, and I have a real heavy modlist. I presume it is having an argument with some other mod in your load order. Sorry.

On 9/12/2021 at 3:20 PM, dePog said:

hmmm... I haven't noticed that. I play mainly on LE as I prefer its look to SE, and I have a real heavy modlist. I presume it is having an argument with some other mod in your load order. Sorry.

The daedric pulse seems to be involved, the more enemies get spammed with it, the earlier this stopN go effect will appear. I will keep an eye on this and try to encircle it. I guess there is a script running for daedric pulse and sometimes i use that heavily?

8 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

The daedric pulse seems to be involved, the more enemies get spammed with it, the earlier this stopN go effect will appear. I will keep an eye on this and try to encircle it. I guess there is a script running for daedric pulse and sometimes i use that heavily?

No script with pulse. Its just a projectile with magic effect similar to the firebolt

• 1 month later...

I'm having a gamebreaking bug with this... Once I installed it and started playing, whenever I enter the Sneak perk tree it crashes the game (or rather, the game freezes and I have to force close the game).

It also happens when I try to enter the Destruction, Restoration, Smithing and Block.

Does this mod change any perks in these perk trees? I am also using a close-to-vanilla perk overhaul called Adamant.

EDIT: I managed to fix it by forcing Adamant to load after Tiefling. If Tiefling changes any perks, I am probably overwriting those changes now, so please poke me if those changes are critical to the mod functioning.

EDIT2: Nevermind, it's partially back. Whenever I hover over one specific perk in the sneak tree, it crashes... This mod really does not like Adamant, it seems.

Edited by Raindrops400
On 11/11/2021 at 3:11 AM, Raindrops400 said:

I'm having a gamebreaking bug with this... Once I installed it and started playing, whenever I enter the Sneak perk tree it crashes the game (or rather, the game freezes and I have to force close the game).

It also happens when I try to enter the Destruction, Restoration, Smithing and Block.

Does this mod change any perks in these perk trees? I am also using a close-to-vanilla perk overhaul called Adamant.

EDIT: I managed to fix it by forcing Adamant to load after Tiefling. If Tiefling changes any perks, I am probably overwriting those changes now, so please poke me if those changes are critical to the mod functioning.

EDIT2: Nevermind, it's partially back. Whenever I hover over one specific perk in the sneak tree, it crashes... This mod really does not like Adamant, it seems.

I had never heard of "Adamant" until about a week ago when I started getting messages about CTDs regarding perks. I'll have to download it and see if what the problem is.